An Evening Out

Story Info
He shows off & shares his slut at quiet restaurant.
2.5k words
4.15
45.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBD
BBD
7 Followers

We meet in a small, quiet restaurant. you're wearing a slip dress with nothing on underneath, nipples visible through the thin fabric. I tell you to go wait for Me in the men's room as I take a seat, sipping at My drink and watching your body move as you head off to follow My instructions.

you walk in slowly, several men are already inside. They're nervous and embarrassed at first, then they see how you're dressed and how your nipples are pushing against the dress, hardening already. They start to leer and come closer to you, backing off as I enter and grab you. Throw you on the counter, your dress riding up and showing off your trimmed, dripping cunt. I shove your legs open, taking you quickly on the counter. No preliminaries, nothing but a hard, rough fuck as they watch. Their cocks getting hard as you moan against Me, knowing I'll give them a turn when I'm through with you. your head falls back against the mirror as you moan against the power of My fucking, whimpering and begging for more...the sounds echoing in the room.

Pulling My cock from you and switching place, having you stand in front of Me while I sit on the counter. your body leaning over the counter as I give them their turn....letting you nurse on My cock while you're fucked from behind. The strangers taking turns with you as you gurgle and moan happily, sucking hungrily at My hard shaft until I pull you away. Rising and straightening Myself as I look back at you, leaving you there to finish off the last couple of men, to milk their cocks dry in order to please Me...leaving your cunt a cum-filled mess.

Returning to our table, waiting for you to finish up, My dark eyes following as you walk back out into the restaurant. Cum dripping down your legs as the room sits and looks at you...and knows that you're a fucking whore....filled with all their cum. They tell the other men around them and you can see them looking at you, your nipples so fucking hard as I tell you to go back to the restroom and strip....and do anything they ask of you.

Enjoying My meal as I wait for you to return, watching as you come back flushed and out of breath, your hair mussed and body hot and sweaty, smelling of sex. Knowing that cum is dripping down your thighs from your well-used cunt. Having you sit next to me again, placing your hand on My cock as I unzip my pants and let you stroke it for Me...knowing that every man in the place has seen you in action and knows exactly what you're doing now.

you can still smell all of them on your skin. your cunt sore and dripping, ass filled with cum too...knowing you will stain the chair seat, your naked cum-filled ass dripping all over it. your dress up in the back...barely covering you. your fingers wrapped around Me ....still hungry...always hungry for Me...always needing Me inside you...hoping the restaurant will close and I'll have you perform on the waiters and anyone else that is left over. your nipples raw and swollen against the satin of your dress. your legs open and needing My touch.

Ignoring your cunt, My arm coming around you, hand brushing across your hard nipples through the light fabric of your dress. Every eye in the place on you as you let out a little moan at My touch, your hand stroking me faster. Not caring that everyone can see what you're doing now as your grip around Me tightens and your eyes close while you lean against My chest...enjoying the thrill of My touch. Still wanting more after you've been fucked by nearly every man in the place...a true whore for Me.

you continue to moan as My hand covers your tits, your eyes closed...wanting them all to watch what I do to you...what I make you do just from a hunger to please Me. your fingers stroking and squeezing and pulling on My thick, hard cock, knowing how much you love it...that you would do anything for it...anything just to have a taste, to feel it inside you. your head back as I squeeze your tits, feeling you press them up into My touch. The wives and girlfriends noticing now, hearing the words slut and tramp and whore coming from around the restaurant. Smiling as I hear you moan again, louder, as they call you what you are for Me. Taking hold of one of your nipples through the fabric and pinching it hard, twisting the dress around your flesh, a look of pure pleasure coming over your face as I tease you in public like this.

your legs opening wide as the cum flows from you...hearing the names...the whispers...not caring. Knowing that their loving husbands and boyfriends had been inside you only minutes before....knowing that they want to be inside you again. You whisper softly, telling Me that you've given them your phone number as I instructed...that they will be kissing their boring wives and coming to fuck you again very soon. Making you so fucking hungry, knowing you're close to cumming for Me...here ...at the table...for everyone to hear...and still not caring.

Looking around as you stroke My cock. My hand still twisting your nipple through the thin dress for everyone to see how hard and aching they are. Watching some of the women still acting repulsed as they call you a slut and whore, but a couple others licking their lips as they watch you, wishing they could be abusing you like I am. Bending My head to whisper in your ear as you moan again, telling you to open your eyes and look at them as you cum, My cock swelling in your hand...ready to shoot.

you open your eyes...seeing looks of hunger and disgust....all making you hungrier for Me. Feeling My cock throbbing in your hand...your nipples swelling and throbbing under My fingers. your legs open wider, giving several tables a good look at your cum-drenched cunt....watching them watch as I torture you...making you ache and beg for Me...they hear you whisper..."please...please...now"

Speaking softly yet firmly, "Catch My cum, little whore..." Feeling My shaft pulsing as I start to shoot into your hand. you trying to catch every drop as I told you to...pulling on your nipple again as I spill My seed onto your skin, ripping the dress slightly with My roughness, exposing your red, aching nub to everyone watching as you cry out and cum for Me.

your head back and mouth open as you start to cum....arching your back in the chair and shoving your tits against My tortuous fingers. Cum dripping from your empty cunt...legs open nice and wide...giving everyone a lovely view....feeling the cool air on your heated body. Wanting Me to throw you on the table and rape you right here and now...letting them watch...begging Me, "please...show them what a filthy whore i am for you....please."

Looking at you, every eye in the place on you as I lift your hand with Mine, My cum cupped in your palm.... "First have your dessert, little whore...show them all how much you love it." Watching as you drink the cum from your hand...some stray drops of the thick, creamy jizz dripping down your chin as you lick your lips and try to get every drop. Hearing the sounds of disgust and hunger from around the room as you stand up and let your dress fall to the floor. Naked and hungry you stand before Me, knowing that all of their eyes are on you. you kneel before My chair....legs open and mouth at My lap.....your eyes looking up at Me...showing what a whore you will be for Me....

Quickly searching the room, finally catching the eye of one of the busboys, young and black, motioning him over and asking if he'd like to use you in front of everyone. All eyes on you now as you sit there waiting, his eyes devouring you, his cock already hard as he nods and I stand before you, lifting you up onto the table as he moves between your legs, quickly dropping his pants and fucking his hard, black tool into you as you cry out. Some of the wives have dragged their husbands out, but some stay to watch, tongues slowly licking their dry lips as you're fucked in front of them.

your mouth open wide and gasping as he shoves into you. your tits bouncing with every thrust, hearing the voices as he fucks into you.....whore and bitch and cunt....all making you hotter. you hear as some leave but then the door locks. People crowding around the table to watch as he pounds away at your tight, hungry cunt....hearing you begging him to be rougher...harder...nastier..."please...hurt me..."

One of the women left comes close to you, pushing some men out of the way , watching you being fucked like a total slut out in public like this. She reaches out, grabbing your bouncing tits in her hands and squeezing them hard, calling you a little slut who'll fuck anything as she starts to abuse your tits, leaving little marks all over them from her blows and her nails.

you moan as you feel her sharp nails digging into your tender flesh...squeezing hard...you beg for more, "yyyyyyeeeeeessssss - hurt me...please"....your body bucking against the young cock inside you...rocking back and forth...feeling your cunt taking him in...tightening around him...moaning and getting ready to cum again. Her words and abuse making you hotter and hungrier.... the table moving beneath you as he pounds deep...hard....again and again....

I watch her grow more excited as she sees the effect her words and abuse are having on you. Her thighs rubbing together as she continues to hurt your tits, watching the young cock fucking into you so hard and fast, her breath coming faster as you shake beneath her, ready to cum. All of these people surrounding you...their voices...her fingers digging deeper into your tits...feeling them swell as your cunt grips the cock inside you....your body bucking against him as you start to cum....hard...and loud.....screaming as the cum flows from you, drenching his hard cock with your juices.

As he lets out a loud yell and cums inside you she growls, leaning over your body when he pulls out and sucking his cock clean, getting the last few drops from him and holding it in her mouth. Moving back to your lips, slapping your tits and kissing you hard, letting you taste his cum, pushing her tongue between your lips, sharing it with you...finally pulling away from you and calling you a hot little slut, a hungry look still on her face.

your body limp and naked and dripping with his cum. you can feel the eyes of the others on you as his cum drips from her lips onto your tits....making you even hotter. you lay there, legs open wide and fucked cunt dripping for everyone to see. you look to Me, knowing that what ever I tell you to do - you will do....waiting for Me to give you permission to be a whore if it's what I want. Seeing his still hard cock over your body as it drips cum on your face and tits, in your hair....hearing her calling you a whore and a cunt over and over as she strokes that big, black cock and milks it dry over your body.

Watching her excitement and stepping over to her...asking if she'd like to have a whore of her own for the night. Her reply coming quickly, yes, as I stand you up...taking hold of you by the hair and pulling you in front of her, forcing you to kneel at her feet, your naked body still hot and ready for more. you can feel the cum dripping from your cunt as you kneel in front of her...My hand still in your hair...forcing you to stay in place....hearing the sounds around you as I give you to her.....

She looks down at you with hunger in her eyes, her husband coming up next to her, watching as I tell her to lift her dress. She looks at Me with a shocked expression, resisting until I tell her it's a condition for using My whore. Her eyes go back to you and she slowly lifts her dress, not wearing anything beneath it either, her breath coming harder as she exposes her shaved pussy, obviously wet already. Pulling you forward by your hair I push your face into her cunt. "Taste her, baby whore...let's see if she's good enough for My slut."

you mouth greedily tasting her...the smooth skin and the heated wetness....sucking on her clit as you tongue slips inside her. My hand forcing your mouth harder against her. you can hear her breath as it catches. Her husband steps up next to you and grips your tit tightly...watching you eating his wife ...you can hear her moans and his as well...

"I think she'll do, baby whore....please her like you'd please Me, and give her your number for later before you make your way back to Me...." Guiding your face up and down against her cunt as she grinds against you, her legs weak. Reaching out to take hold of her breast as she continues holding up her dress, her nipples already hard as she presses against My touch. Her husband is gripping yours, watching you eat his wife...hearing her moan as i touch her and you suck on her clit....knowing that she'll do anything for a whore like you. Telling her to be sure to take good care of My little slut.

Her juices covering your tongue...her husband tightens his grip on you as he hears Me telling you what to do and watches Me squeezing her tit. All you can smell is cum and heat....making you so hungry again....needing to be fucked...with anything. Pulling your head away from her, bending over to kiss your lips, thrusting My tongue into your mouth and tasting her wetness on you. Speaking to you softly, "Make Me proud, little whore, and I'll give you more when you're returned...." Pulling your hair again, placing it into her hand as she looks at you hungrily, then back to Me, her eyes thanking Me for this gift. Smiling to Myself, knowing that she'll be back for you again...willing to do whatever I ask just to get a chance at My slut.

She drags you to your feet....pulling you through the room, naked and dripping with cum...knowing you will pleasure them all night.....knowing you'll come back to Me fucked and filled....eager to please Me by pleasing them.... Watching you go before taking My leave. Headed home to wait for your return and to hear everything you've done to please Me like the good little whore you are.

You walk proudly, knowing that all eyes are on your naked body. Pleased that your body pleases Me. Tits bouncing as you leave, determined to be a good whore for Me...wanting always and only to please Me ...excite Me....fulfill Me.

Thinking to Myself that you do all of these things by your submission to My will.

BBD
BBD
7 Followers