An Evening Out

Story Info
Ms. Kayla takes her sissy slut out for the evening
5k words
4.54
51.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
festen6
festen6
175 Followers

It had been three weeks or so since I had spent the weekend with Master John and Mistress Kayla at their secluded cabin. They had dropped me off at my car, where they had kidnapped me, on Sunday evening. They both told me how much they had enjoyed using me for the weekend, and they hoped I'd continue serving them. Kayla told me she was going to give me a few weeks to think about everything that had gone on. I told her I didn't need that much time to think it over. She just smiled, and told me that she and John didn't want me rushing into anything. I had made it home and collapsed in my bed. I was a zombie at work the next day. It had taken me most of that next week to physically recover.

During that week, I e-mailed them telling them how much I had treasured the time with the two of them. I was discouraged that I hadn't received any replies. I called, and left a few messages for them, again with no reply. Finally, on Saturday, more than a week after, I received the following e-mail:

David,

I told you I wanted you to take some time to think about things. Writing Master John and I on a daily basis is not "taking time". It's also not following instructions...and you know how we both hate disobedience :(

I know you are excited...I know that you feel you've found something to replace Jacqui, and how badly you need that. Master and I both enjoyed playing with you and making you OURS. We want that to continue, for the long term. We want you to be sure of what you're doing and what you want. We want to be sure you're not just an infatuated little slut ;). I don't want to find you at a party serving someone else – unless we tell you too!:)

Master John and I want a commitment from you – to serve us as we see fit. This isn't something to step lightly into – you MUST take your time making this decision. I will let you know when we're ready to hear it.

Wickedly,

Kayla

I couldn't tell if they were angry with me, disappointed, upset, or what. It was a rather long weekend, spent home alone as I tried to sort through my feelings. Monday rolled around again, and though I thought of the two of them often, I wasn't dwelling on it. That next weekend I spent with friends, whitewater rafting in West Virginia. During the long ride back, I thought about John and Kayla, and how I wanted to be with them. Both of them reminded me of Mistress Jacqui. Like her, they both seemed to know how far to push me – to expand my limits without exceeding them.

On Thursday, I was sitting at my desk at work. We use Instant Messenger to communicate in the company, since we've got some pretty far flung offices, so I wasn't all that startled when it chimed. I looked up:

MK68: Been thinking?

It was Kayla's screename:

Festen: Yes.

MK68: Have you made a decision?

Festen: YES

MK68: ;P I want you here at 6 PM tomorrow night. I will e-mail you directions to our home.

Their home was a beautiful brownstone in the city. Miraculously, I was able to find a spot on the street. I literally bounded up the steps and rang the bell. Shortly, the door opened.

"David, you slut! Back for more?" Master John boomed, as he opened the door. "Come in, Kayla's expecting you."

"Thank you, Master," I replied quietly, as I entered their home.

"Follow me," Master John said, walking up the stairs. "I have another pet to go see. A female slut, much like yourself. Kayla's going to take care of you tonight." He laughed as he opened the door to the bathroom, "Boy, is she going to take care of you." Master John moved aside so I could step past him. "Strip, and fold your clothes neatly. Then kneel next to the tub, head on the floor and await your Mistress."

He closed the door, and I could hear it lock from the outside. I quickly stripped. As usual, my cock was already hard and dripping pre-cum. My heartbeat was beating a little bit fast. I looked around the room. It was large for a bathroom, with a beautiful marble floor. There was a pedestal sink and a whirlpool tub, along with the toilet. There was another door leading out besides the one I had come in, going, I guessed, to a bedroom. I knelt there on the cool tile, awaiting my fate.

After a few minutes, the door I had come in from opened and Mistress Kayla breezed in, striding over to stand in front of me, as I stared at her feet, encased in red leather heels. She crouched down, and I could feel first her warm breath on my neck, then her hands, as she affixed a thin collar around my neck. "I'm so glad you've decided to give yourself to me," she whispered in my ear, and I could hear the happiness in her voice.

"I'm glad you want me," I replied.

"We'll see," was all she said. "Lean over the tub, ass in the air" she ordered. I could hear her running water in the sink. "I'm glad you've been keeping up with your shaving. It's one less thing we'll have to do. Tonight I'm going to change slave David into slut Darcy." She shut the water off, and turned, an enema bag in her hand, which she proceeded to hang on the shower rod. "Oh, I already know you're a slut, I just want you to be a more feminine one tonight." She began to grease up my ass, preparing it for the enema nozzle. "First though, I want to make sure you're clean. Inside and out." I squirmed as she slowly inserted the nozzle inside of me. She reached up, I heard a click, and then the fluid started running into me, distending my stomach.

"Now, while we're waiting for that to do its work, I believe I need to remind you of your place." Before I had a chance to ask what she meant, she brought a paddle down upon my ass. I gasped at the burning pain. "Jesus Christ, Darcy, but your ass is pale. Gotta' put some color in those cheeks." She quickly did that. Within a few moments I could tell from the heat that my butt must be nice and red. She stopped for a moment, just long enough to remove the enema nozzle. With an admonishment not to spill a drop, she went back to paddling me.

The paddling quickly became unbearable. My ass was burning, and the pressure and cramping in my bowels wasn't helping matters any. I was sweating profusely, nearly crying, when she finally allowed me up, and helped me to the toilet. She told me I could release my enema, and then I was to clean up and quickly take a shower. "When you're done, go through this door," she indicated the one that hadn't been used yet, "and meet me in the guest bedroom."

After relieving myself, I stepped into the shower. I turned the hot water tap, but nothing came out. It was a quick shower, and I was a shivering mess when I was done. Why is it that the cold makes your nipples stand out, but shrivels your penis to nothing?

Mistress Kayla remarked on this when I entered the guest room. "You must want me to turn you into a girl. Look at you!" she laughed. "I can't see your cock, and your nipples must be an inch long!" She had me stand before her, as she quickly attached a harness to my cock, which went around my waist and pulled it back underneath me and between the cheeks of my ass. If it would even allow me to get hard, which I doubted, it would be very painful. "This is exactly why Master John and I keep the hot water off in that bathroom," she grinned. "Now, let's get you dressed."

Mistress Kayla had already laid my clothes out on the bed. First on was a pair of black lace panties. Having my cock pulled back left them with a very smooth front. "I'd usually have you wear a g-string, but I don't want there to be any tell-tale bulges." Next was the matching bra. Mistress Kayla filled the cups with breast forms, made of silicone "So they'll sort of feel real," Inside the each form was a nipple clamp, and she took great delight in attaching them to my engorged nipples. I gasped, and she laughed "Get used to it honey! You're going to be wearing those all night long." Then she nuzzled along my neck and whispered in my ear "Still glad I want you?"

"Yes, Mistress Kayla," I answered.

"Good." Next she handed me a pair of thigh high stockings and watched as I rolled them up my hairless legs. This was followed by a black leather miniskirt, similar to hers, and a shear white blouse, through which you could easily see the bra. To finish off my ensemble, she handed me a pair of black patent leather Mary Janes, with a 4" platform heel. "I usually have my sluts wear stilettos, but after watching you totter around on the pair we had you wear at the cottage, I figured I give you a break...for now."

Mistress Kayla motioned for me to sit down on the edge of the bed. "Now let's make you up."

First Mistress Kayla placed a long brunette wig on my head. The hair color was remarkably similar to my own, and it all blended well together, leaving me with hair that fell halfway down my back. She then went to work on my hands, attaching fake nail tips to my fingers, and painting them a dark red. Lastly was my face.

Mistress stepped away, looked at me for a minute, and then grinned deviously, "What a slut! You look perfect...Darcy." She reached over to the dresser, grabbed a mirror and held it up in front of me.

I breathed deeply. She had turned me into the perfect whore. I could easily pass for a beautiful...well...fuck doll. My lips were deep red, and I had long lashes. I looked like a complete tart. I also hadn't realized how deeply the neckline of my blouse plunged. Mistress had me stand up, and I got another shock at how short the miniskirt was. You could see the elastic top of the thigh highs.

"Oh, we are going to have so much fun, girl," Kayla said, giggling. Then she turned serious "Sit down for a minute, Darcy."

I did, and she sat next to me, putting her hand on my knee. "I think you're very pretty. I want to take you out and show you off to the world. Are you okay with that?"

I was nervous, and I wasn't sure. "Where are we going to go?" I asked, quietly, looking down at the floor.

Mistress Kayla took my chin in her hand, and raised my face to her, "A club outside of town. Nowhere you'd be recognized," she chuckled, "Not that you'd be recognized, baby." I took a moment to think, "I promise nothing will happen that you don't want to happen." I swallowed hard, and then nodded my head. "Great! Darcy and Kayla out on the town."

**************************************************

It was a dance club outside of town. It wasn't crowded when we got there, but it got that way fast. There was a bar downstairs, then a DJ and dance floor on the second floor. Mistress Kayla and I chose a table that overlooked the stairway leading up from the bar.

"This is a great seat, Darc," she said to me, "everyone coming up the stairs is going to get a great look at your panties," she started laughing as I turned bright red. "You are such a slut," she added.

I slowly got into the atmosphere of the evening. I enjoyed being the center of attention, and I certainly was. I was flirting shamelessly – licking my lips, silently mouthing "Hi," to strange men, crossing and uncrossing my legs as guys made their way up the stairs, making sure I flashed them a look at my panties. Mistress Kayla and I danced, and I made sure to suggestively wiggle my ass. I was acting like a complete whore...and loving it. Kayla kept rubbing my ass, or whispering in my ear how much fun she was having.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I said, getting up from my chair.

Kayla leaned over, "Remember to use the ladies room. Not that you're a lady...bitch."

I returned several minutes later, and there was a well built young man sitting in my chair. He and Kayla were laughing heartily. She looked up, put her hand around my waist. "Darcy, this is James. He's been watching you all night."

He was cute. Obviously in his mid-20's, 6' tall, very lean and tight, with fine, sandy blond hair. I could see the bulge straining his pants. He reached out to shake my hand, "Kayla says you're pretty wild."

"Does she?" I replied, smiling at him, wondering where this was going.

"Oh, yeah. I told him you'd love to give him a blow job."

I stared at her for a moment. Quickly, I considered my options. I could walk out, but would I lose Kayla? If she was going to do this to me, did I even want to be with her? Even deeper inside though was this – James was cute, and I did want to blow him. I was terribly excited, and my cock was trying to grow, but because of its confinement, couldn't. I looked down at Kayla, and could see she was excited to. "Sure," I replied, and I thought James' grin was going to split his face.

"Great," he croaked (was he more nervous than I was?), "I've got a van outside."

We followed him out. Kayla held me back a little so she could talk to me, while James sprinted ahead "I didn't know if you were going to do it." She told me.

"Do you want me not to, Mistress?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, no. I want you to. You've got me so wet, it's dripping down my legs." She grinned at me. "I told him what kind of relationship we have." I started to say something, but she cut me off, "I told him we were lezzies, don't worry. I told him he couldn't touch you, he was simply getting a blow job and I was going to be there to make sure everything went okay." We had gotten to the van, and James had opened the side door and was motioning us inside. "Remember Darcy, sluts swallow," Mistress Kayla whispered in my ear.

The van was like something out of the early seventies. The back half was taken up with a bed, and James arranged himself on the edge. Kayla sat on one of the captain's chairs, and rotated it around so she was facing James. I kneeled on the floor between them.

James reached down to his zipper, "Should I...?"

"No, Darcy wants to open your zipper and pull that big cock out, don't you honey?"

I nodded, and reached up, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. James went commando – no underwear – so his hard cock popped right out at me. I began to stroke it with one hand, while I worked his pants down around his ankles with the other hand. It was warm and pulsing, maybe 6" long and 2 or 2 ½" around, not quite as big or thick as Master John's. Once I had his pants down, I began licking up and down the shaft. James sighed and lay back on the bed, his legs hanging over the edge.

I felt Mistress Kayla's hand sliding up my leg and under my skirt, rubbing along my bare ass. My cock kept trying to expand, but couldn't. I began licking around James' balls, sucking first one, then the other into my mouth. He was young, and, having been there once myself, I knew once I closed my mouth over his cock, he wasn't going to last long. I wanted to make sure he had a good time.

Mistress Kayla had reached into her handbag and pulled out a "pocket rocket" vibrator. She told me later that she was so wet, that she used her own pussy juice to lubricate it. I felt her sliding it down the crack of my ass, and as I slowly lowered my mouth over James' cock, she slowly slid it into my ass. I felt the buzzing deep inside as she turned it on low.

James himself was starting to get into it now. "Oh, yeah, suck it bitch, suck it good," he was moaning, hands in my hair, guiding my mouth up and down his shaft. "Fuck her with that vibe, fuck her pussy," he said to Kayla. He was moaning, thrusting his cock deep into my throat, while pulling down on my head, trying to stuff himself all the way into my stomach.

"Blow him Darcy," Kayla said quietly and steadily, while she pistoned the vibrator in and out of my ass, "make him cum. Make him cum with you. " I knew what she wanted, and I began moaning around James' cock, faking an impending orgasm.

This set him off, and I felt his balls tighten and his cock swell. "Yeah!" he yelled "Fuck yeah! Slut's gonna' make me cum!" With that, he emptied his balls in my mouth. I swallowed it all down, and kept sucking him, making sure I got every drop, and I moaned out my fake orgasm.

Mistress Kayla slid the vibe out of my ass. When I knew he was done, I moved my mouth off of him, licked my lips, and smiled like a Cheshire Cat. "Thanks, James," I said in a very sultry voice, "that was great."

He collapsed back on the bed. "Yeah, you too," was all he could manage. Kayla and I let ourselves out of the van, walked back to her SUV and got in. Mistress Kayla started it up, then leaned over, grabbed me by the head and kissed me long and deep. "That was great." She had changed out of her skirt before we left and was wearing this dress with buttons all the way up the front. She unbuttoned every one up to her belly button, leaving the bottom half of her body bare. There was already a wet spot on the seat. She grabbed my head, and shoved it into her crotch. "Eat." Was all she said, as she put the car in drive, and started home.

Cum was coming out of her in copious amounts as I attacked her pussy and clit. I don't know how she made it home. We pulled into the driveway, she put the car in park, then stiffened and came hard, flooding my face. She held my face to her crotch as she came down. "One last thing," she said, "Open up," and let loose a stream of her golden nectar, which I hungrily swallowed down.

She pulled my head away, and laid her head back against the headrest. "God. You have a great fucking mouth."

"Thank you, Mistress," I smiled back at her.

After a few minutes, she buttoned up her dress, and opened up the door. "Come on, slut. I'm not finished with you yet." I got out of the car as she came around the front and took my hand. We walked up the steps, hand in hand, and entered the house. We faintly heard a slapping sound, and muffled moaning. Kayla chuckled softly. "I guess we weren't the only ones having fun tonight. Sounds like John brought his little slut home as well." We walked up the stairs, and as we approached the door to the guest bedroom, the sounds became louder. Mistress Kayla opened the door and quietly walked in.

Master John was standing off to the side of a naked woman, whipping her back with a flogger. Her long auburn hair was sweat matted. A large red ball gag split her lips and drool was trickling out of the corner of her mouth. She was tied atop a Sybian, which was buzzing and thrusting away. She was writhing and trying to lift herself up, but she had been tied in such a way the she couldn't move. Master John had also bound her large breasts with rope, turning them red and swollen. Clips were attached to her nipples. A large puddle had formed underneath her.

"Well, hello there," he said as Kayla walked forward and began flicking the clamps. "Kayla, meet Gail. Gail, meet Mistress Kayla." All Gail could do was moan. "Did you and Darcy have fun?"

"Oh, yes," Kayla answered absently, "She's quite the cock sucking little slut."

"Believe me baby, I know," he replied, snapping the flogger at Gail, drawing a squeal from her, and smiling at me.

"Gail, honey, do you need to cum?" Kayla asked, sweetly. Gail moaned, and nodded her head.

"She's already cum seven times since I brought her home. And once in the car. And she squirts like you wouldn't believe."

Kayla looked down at the puddle on the floor. "Oh, I can believe it. She's going to clean all this up, right?"

"With her tongue."

Kayla reached over and pressed down on Gail's shoulders. Within ten seconds, she was screaming and shaking and trying to move off the Sybian, but Kayla just held her there. "That's it. Cum for your Mistress." All of the sudden a gush of fluid erupted from Gail's pussy, adding to the puddle on the hardwood floor. She stiffened, and a high keening wail came from her, then she went limp, leaning her head against Kayla's stomach. "Oh, that was so nice." She held Gail for a moment, and then turned to John. "I'm going to take Darcy into the bedroom and explain to her how things are going to be. Are you going to be long?"

"Another couple of hours."

With that, Mistress Kayla got up and led me into the Master bedroom. It was a normal room, with a king sized bed, a chest of drawers and a dresser, as well as an armoire. She told me to stand in the center of the room, and as I looked around, I noticed there were eye hooks in the ceiling above me. "Did you enjoy watching that?" Mistress Kayla walked to the chest and began retrieving things from the drawers.

festen6
festen6
175 Followers
12