An Evening Surprise

Story Info
Two couples are kidnapped, raped, and changed forever.
34.1k words
4.45
164.3k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1: Innocent Love

The pulsing beat through the open night club doors dispersed pleasantly into the quiet, Denver night. Two gorgeous blondes and their handsome boyfriends walked lazily, hand-in-hand up the empty street. Winter break had been a time of celebration for the well-groomed teenagers. No exams, no fuss -- just good, easy fun. Not that a few decent fake IDs hadn't helped.

Caylee peeked over at Tracie and gave her a smirk plus a wink. 'Nice going, girl. You had the moves going hot all night long. I bet your guy is going crazy inside,' Caylee thought wickedly. Whole thoughts seemed to be encompassed in such a short gesture. Caylee smiled back knowingly and gave her best friend a nod.

They were more than best friends, though. They were sisters. Tracie was the older by just over a year at 19 years. Tracie held Daniel's hand. The tall young man with the rugged face was a redhead, and his deep-set eyes made him look like a very noble knight, at least in Tracie's mind.

Caylee and her boyfriend looked much the same, a perfect match if you'd asked their parents. Her man was a little less well built than Daniel, but Aaron walked with the lithesome grace of an athlete, and the stubble on his chin and cheeks was a badge of honor to him. He felt himself becoming a man, clasped his girlfriend's hand a little tighter and wondered in his own secret monologue, 'When should I propose?'

Aaron played quarterback at Georgetown and Daniel was his wide receiver. There was something supremely unsurprising in the story of these two friends just happening to find and date two sisters.

It had all started with Caylee. The younger and more vivacious of the two sisters caught Aaron's eye one Saturday after a well-fought game, and the rest had been history.

Now, with their arms swinging carefree and the blustery February wind cooling their cheeks, both couples felt the smile of the world as if fate had a special, safe destiny just for them.

"What now, guys?" Aaron grinned. He was usually the instigator of mischief, and quite a few of the foursome's adventures together.

Caylee smiled, looked over at Tracie. Daniel shrugged, usually the taciturn, silent type. He squeezed Tracie's hand and looked at her.

"What do YOU want to do, Trace?" Tracie grinned. She loved it when he consulted her about even the littlest decision. She smirked a little wickedly.

"Well, now that I've got a few shots in me and this weather's no longer such a pain in the ass, maybe we could head over to the high school."

Denver High. It had a nice, darkened parking lot, plenty of trees, and lots of escape routes. Perfect for a couple or two wanting some quality time in the backseats of their cars.

Aaron frowned. "You know we could always get a hotel room for the night."

Caylee poked him in the ribs. "Yes, but that costs money, and we're poor college students, remember?"

"Can't we splurge a little on our women? I know you're worth it, babe."

"Actually she does have a point," Daniel shot back, laughing when he saw Aaron's deepening scowl. "Oh yeah, sorry Bro. I forgot that we men are supposed to stick together. Problem is, I have this," -- and he took out his wallet, waving it and then letting it hang limp. "It's a little light on green, and the Midnight Club doesn't exactly have Food For Less pricing."

The Midnight Club WAS pricey; they'd blown most of their cash in one glorious evening. Still frolicking on the fumes of alcohol, however, the teenagers couldn't have cared less.

Aaron took off his wool winter cap and thrust it into his pocket. This was definitely going to be an interesting night. He could feel it. "Hey -- there's the Phoenix Wing Palace. Let's pop in there. I'm getting the munchies."

The Chinese-style buffet was ornate, with smooth alabaster walls and gold filigree spattered copiously on every surface. The four teenagers realized that all of their stomachs were growling and the stars seemed to be twinkling more brightly, as if urging them to go in.

Aaron wore a sleek, crimson, long-sleeved Express shirt and dark slacks. Next to him the taller, bulkier Daniel wore a Cubs mesh shirt and jeans. The two friends couldn't have had more different tastes in clothing. The blonde sisters were the same story. Caylee's shorter, shoulder-length hair accentuated her shimmering, strapless dress of azure silk. It cut off well above her knee caps, hugging her hips to reveal the curves of her figure. Tracie had, just like her boyfriend, taken the more informal approach. She wore only a lavender tank top with a purple mini-skirt and pink sandals. Around her neck a $300 amethyst pendant hung, sparkling happily under the street lights.

Caylee groaned whenever she saw that ostentatious rock; it seemed to clash so terribly with her sister's blue eyes. A diamond would suit her better, of that Caylee was sure.

*****

The four teenagers sat down to a delicious meal. Hastily eaten and drowned in sauce, it didn't take long for both boys and girls to feel perfectly content. As they exited, the wind hit them full force, and now the ominous chill made them shiver.

"It's going to get damn cold out here in a few minutes," Aaron grumbled, and Caylee clasped more tightly to her boyfriend.

"You need to do your job better."

"And what job is that?" Aaron wondered.

"You're my personal hand-warmer!" the girl scolded, and was rewarded a second later with Aaron's boyish smile.

They finally made it to their cars and decided to drive up to the old, abandoned house at the foot of Hangman's Cliff. It was a secret area known to few in the Denver area. On the town's outskirts, after driving down a dirt stretch of road through trees and overgrown brush, you ran across an abandoned mansion at the foot of a sheer tongue of granite. Its once well-manicured walls and lawns had been left to decay, but within that mansion there was still the odd piece of opulent furniture. Velvet or silk covered the cushions. There was also still a working heating system, which was odd, but ever since the teenagers had been told about the place by a friend of theirs, they'd found it to be the ideal haven away from home. It was a hell of a lot further to drive there than the nearby high school, but not having to worry about police and having a whole place to themselves? That was priceless.

*****

CHAPTER 2: Down the Rabbit Hole

Two hours and forty-five minutes later, two sets of car tires squeal noisily over dirt and gravel. The night has deepened, but the moon throws its paleness like a floodlight across the roadside thickets.

Aaron and Daniel park their Honda Civic and Subaru Outback in the circular drive before the mansion's pillared entrance. It is almost one of those stereotypical southern plantation estates -- huge, classical columns shooting up like proud soldiers before a pair of huge, double doors.

Daniel opens the nearest door for all three of them, and they walk in, are soon lounging easily across from each other on two plush couches.

Aaron whips out his iPad and starts to play an app. Caylee avidly watches his progress on Angry Birds, giving him advice for what angle would best explode the boxes with the slingshot.

The tall redhead looks around uneasily, one arm around Tracie, before muttering, "This place is spooky. It gives me the creeps."

Aaron glances up from his game and Caylee laughs. "You're like a bad actor in a movie, dude. Here you are, the biggest and most intimidating guy in the room, and you have to say something like that!" Aaron jeers.

Daniel shrugs. "Just because it's a cliché doesn't make it false, man. I'm just making a point. We've come here a million times, but every time I feel like someone's watching me. It just creeps me out. Ever heard of something called ghosts?"

"I believe you mean spirits," Tracie corrects her man, gently squeezing his arm.

"What's the difference?" Caylee interrupts. She finds these conversations fascinating. Ghosts, spirits, the occult, it sort of makes her mouth go dry, but in a good way.

The redheaded teenager groans. "Please, Trace, let's not go through this again."

"We'll go through it as many times as I need to until it's been hammered into your thick skull, Mister." Tracie teases him light-heartedly before going on. "Ghosts are malevolent spirits that plague the living. Spirits though, refer to any living creature that refuses to pass on, that stays rooted in our world either because of what once happened to it or because some cherished person, place or thing still remains for them to hold onto."

The college quarterback snorts, and it echoes in the large living room. "That's a pile of horseshit."

"How do you know?" Tracie humphs, folding her arms across her chest.

Aaron points to his eyes, looks every bit the no-nonsense business major he is. "Because if spirits were real, we'd have some scientific proof by now. People have been jabbering on and on about spirits for thousands of years, but take a real look. Just look at all the other stuff people in ancient times were so preoccupied with. The stars, the cycle of the seasons, weather phenomena. All of these things had explanations. Our science has proved the causes that people in those old times had to make up silly stories to explain. Ghosts or whatever you want to call them are a dying remnant of that old human need. Nothing more."

Tracie shakes her head firmly and Caylee looks thoughtful. "Good point, sweetie, but if science is so fail-safe, then why are scientific laws called theories? Isn't science just our best guess?" Caylee smirks at her boyfriend, who fiercely suppresses the urge to roll his eyes. She just loves to play the contrarian to him in any argument. She's the most gorgeous, irritating devil's advocate he has ever met.

"Babe, now you're just being argumentative. You know you don't really believe that."

Caylee shrugs. "Who cares? That doesn't make my point any less valid, dull-witted boy."

Now she's playing with him and he doesn't like it. But Aaron knows what to do when he doesn't like Caylee's antics. For whatever reason, and who knew why, this was a turn-on for the petite blonde sitting with her hand enfolded in his. She loved to argue, fight, or even tickle and wrestle with him as a precursor to...other things. In that respect, both sisters were very similar.

Aaron grins, and his eyes take on a smoldering passion. A well-channeled hunger.

*****

That's when things start to go wrong. Very wrong.

Three men burst through the doorway, head to toe in black fatigues and masks. Two of them level semiautomatic rifles at the teenagers while the third, neither as stocky as the one or as tall as the other, approaches with a drawn handgun.

He aims the weapon at the startled teenagers.

"You're coming with us."

Daniel and Aaron explode off the couch as one, their hands out in front of them.

"Hold the fuck on, man. Listen, I know we aren't supposed to be here. If this is your land, we'll go. No need to wave your pieces around like a bunch of maniacs," Aaron protests.

"My name is Master Krul, but you can call me Master," the masked assailant replies. And with that he points the pistol at Aaron's head. "Now do you shut up and do as you're told or do I pull this trigger?"

For a moment it seems that Aaron will try to see if he's bluffing. His face contorts in fury, his fists clenched. "OK fine. Just tell us what you want with us. We'll stay here and wait if you want to call the police."

His attempt at stalling is badly received. Master Krul fires a round into the couch cushion next to where Caylee is sitting. He aims the gun at Aaron again.

"Next bullet goes to your head, boy. What'll it be?"

Aaron reluctantly allows himself to be led, Caylee at his side with Daniel and Tracie behind them. Two other masked men, one tall and one stocky, follow at the rear. Outside of the mansion there is a black van with a fake license plate. Krul opens the back.

"Hop in."

The four teenagers hop in. While Krul keeps the gun tried on all of them, Stocky cuffs the girls' wrists in front of them and then cuffs the boys' wrists behind their backs. They sit on two nondescript benches that have been rigged up in the back of the van. The original seating has obviously been removed, and something darkens the glass so that even the pale moonlight doesn't peep through.

Stocky sits nonchalantly with his semiautomatic cradled in his lap as the other two get in the front. Soon they hear the rumble of the van crunching pebbles and gravel. The two couples sit across from each other wondering what will happen next.

"Listen, if you want money, our parents aren't wealthy. It won't work. You're better off just letting us go," Caylee pleads.

Stocky sits stone-faced underneath his ski-mask, doesn't say a word.

The rest of the drive goes on for what seems an eternity, and finally they feel the van lurch to a stop.

They see a huge hill overgrown with trees looming above them as they exit the van. Slowly, Aaron follows his captors up a confusing dirt path no wider than his feet until an opening appears beneath overhanging ivy. Golden light beckons from somewhere below, and he finds himself being led down a winding staircase with a mahogany railing and embellishments wrought in veins of silver. At the bottom of the stairs there is one spacious room with what looks like a golden throne, fitted with plush, red cushions. To either side are four heavy, steel-clad double doors.

On that throne sits a man wearing a violet cloak. He wears a ski-mask and black boots, but except for those accoutrements he is completely naked. His pale flesh is an almost pasty white, but underneath the skin is sheer muscle. His penis seems to grow as he spots the teenagers, reaching flagpole status, a vile salute.

"New trainees, Master!" The one named Krul bows low. Stocky and Tall Guy follow suit.

Master Gary nods.

All four teenagers start to protest at once until Daniel manages to shout above the din.

"Listen, we don't know who the hell you are, but you can't do this! We haven't done anything wrong. You need to let us go now or we'll press charges!" The redhead college freshman is furious, and his face purples in rage.

Master Gary grunts. "I'm not sure if these will be of any use. Please begin their education."

The one named Krul strips out of his fatigues until he stands naked, a torso of bristling muscle above a rock-hard dick. He approaches the two chests on either side of the throne, retrieves a 12-inch knife, a taser, and a ball-gag.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Caylee squeaks. Tracie can only gasp.

Aaron steps forward to screen Caylee from the sadistic freak. "Woa, dude. That's some serious shit. You don't need to carry anything like that."

Krul carefully unlocks Aaron's cuffs and puts his knife to the boy's throat. "Strip."

Mouth dry, the boy obeys. He takes off the nicely pressed shirt, the wrinkle-free dark slacks, until he stands pale and naked underneath the ambient light of the dungeon.

"Not bad," Krul comments, walking around the boy and assessing him like a piece of meat. He gestures with the knife towards Caylee. "Your turn, sweet thing."

Aaron starts to protest, but Stocky punches him hard in the stomach, and he doubles over before dropping onto the concrete floor.

"Aaron!" Caylee screeches in concern even as Krul unlocks her cuffs and gestures peremptorily once more.

"You heard me, slut." Caylee frantically unties her dress and shimmies out of it, her body tantalizingly revealed in only her pink-and-black-swirl bra and panty. In her concern for Aaron she forgets to strip out of those, instead just huddling over her boyfriend, stroking his pain-filled face.

"Sweetie, SHHH. Don't say anything more. We have to do what they want." Aaron's anger smolders underneath, but he suppresses it, slowly gets back to his feet and sends a glare Stocky's way.

The man of medium build named Krul looks the girl up and down. "Not bad. Kneel behind your boyfriend and cup his balls with your left hand."

Hesitantly, Caylee kneels, feels Aaron's scrotum, can't believe this is happening. She gently feels the folds of his skin, cupping them tenderly.

"Good, now use your other hand to slowly pump his prick. We want to get him hard, bitch." Caylee can't believe how demeaning this feels, but she does it anyway. She slowly feels her fingers slide up and down Aaron's manhood. Before long that manhood is long and hard, tougher than spongy cactus.

"That's better. What's your name, boy?"

"Aaron." Master Krul motions to the boy. "Good Aaron. Come here and kneel next to me. The boy walks over to him and kneels. Krul points the handgun at the college quarterback's head.

"You try something funny, and what I'll do won't be. Understood?" Aaron nods.

"Good. Now -- come over here blonde slut. You're going to kneel and put your hands on both of our cocks and pump our shafts like a good little girl."

"Please, let us go!" Caylee suddenly mewls, but Stocky is already grabbing her and dragging her over to Master Krul. He takes the knife from Master Krul, slashing away the poor girl's panty and bra before he throws her down at Krul's feet.

"I won't do that!" she groans, but Krul grabs her mop of golden hair and forces her to look at his crotch.

"You'll do exactly that!" he roars, and then points the gun at her boyfriend's forehead. "Or this boy gets a bullet in his brains."

Between sobs the girl puts her hands on Krul's cock and begins to pump it up and down. Then, keeping one hand on Krul's dick, she places the other hand on Aaron's still-hard prick and begins to smoothly grip and pump his cock too.

Aaron's breathing ticks up noticeably. His cock elongates. The boy's body stiffens, and he whispers "Please...don't make her do this!"

Finally: "OK. Enough!" Krul slaps the girl across the cheek hard. "Now choose a cock to suck. Mine or his. Choose quickly!"

The girl's next act is predictable. She gently takes in Aaron's manhood. Her tongue slides gingerly along its vein-engorged surface. She cups his scrotum while she sucks, and then sucks pleasingly on his ball sac with her desperately rippling jaw. Aaron's groans turn deep, his face blooming like a rose.

"Please stop!" he moans, but he stands there helplessly as Krul orders Aaron, "Tell the slut what a good job she's doing. Caress the bitch's hair!"

Aaron reluctantly obeys, his hands reaching out to Caylee's golden tresses. He's massaging her scalp and holding her hair out of her face while she slurps on his dong. The pretty blonde mouth makes a powerful 'O' and pumps furiously back and forth.

"Good bitch! Suck it harder! None of this kissy-shit!" Krul bellows. He rams his pistol into the blonde's left breast. This motivates her to slurp harder on Aaron's shaft, and the poor boy can feel a build-up towards climax. Scrunching his eyes and clenching his fists, it's clear that he's doing everything he can to resist impending explosion.

"What's wrong, boy? Never blasted a load in a whore's face before?" Master Krul rests the barrel of his handgun on the back of Caylee's neck. "Better learn to cum FAST, boy. You've got 5 seconds before I pull this trigger. I want you to pull out before you cum ALL OVER her face"

"Five...four...three" Aaron groans, grunts, and spews. His cum splatters across Caylee's nose, drips across her upper lip and stretches in hanging gobs off of her chin.

The girl wipes her face and looks at her boyfriend with forgiving eyes. 'I know none of this is your fault, sweetie. It's okay,' is what Caylee wishes she could tell her boyfriend.

Stocky growls. "Boss, watching all this light shit is giving me a boner. Can we fuck these slaves up or what?"

Master Krul smiles. "In due time, Gorefest. Why don't you introduce yourself?"