An Evening to Remember

Story Info
At a house party, and unexpected person walks into my room.
1.8k words
4.13
120.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually don't look for porn on the internet but something weird happened to me a couple weeks ago that made me curious if it has happened to anyone else before. I came across this site and realized it isn't that uncommon, I guess is the word, and it has happened to other people.

I live with my family during the school year while I attend college to save money. I live in a huge house with my mom, dad and my older brother, Luke. My parents were out of town this particular weekend for a convention and my brother decided to throw a house party while they were away. There were about 12-15 people there including his girlfriend and a few of our mutual friends. The party went on without a hitch as we played a few drinking games including asshole, beer pong and spin the bottle, where all the guys were trying to make it a point to get the girls to kiss each other. I am a really shy girl and turned beet red, almost the color of my hair, when a girl just barely gave me a peck on the lips. Everyone was really drunk and a few people started to leave the party. My brother's gf was the first to pass out, stumbling her way into his room. I wasn't too far behind her, making my way to my own room.

I had been in my room for about an hour and I had just barely fallen asleep when I heard my brother talking to his friends, actually more like yelling at them, apparently over a ruling on a beer pong game. About 5 minutes later my front door comes swinging open and it shuts just as fast as it opened. I could make out that it was my brother and he plopped in the bed right next me. I started to ask him what he was doing, and all I could get out was "wha..." before he put his hand over my mouth and "shhhed" me. I had my back to him laying on my side and he had his one arm over my body, pretty much pulling my body against his and he wouldn't let me go. I am a pretty small girl compared to him as I was dwarfed under his gigantic arm.

"I love you baby", he whispered into my ear.

I tried to say something again, but his hand was still cupped over my mouth. I felt his hand start moving up my shirt and he started caressing my breasts. Now my breasts are a very sensual part of my body and his touch immediately made my nipples hard. I can't believe I was getting turned on by my own brother! I quickly snapped back to my senses and grabbed his hand and moved it away. He just coyly chuckled and moved his hand to my hip, gently massaging my leg and inner thigh. While he was doing this, I felt his warm breath and moist lips on the back of my neck. How did my brother know all my spots?

After a minute or so of this he pushed me over on my stomach and straddled my ass. His hand finally left my mouth and I could talk, but no words came out of my mouth. I was still in shock. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently massaged them. I could feel the bulge in his pants get bigger as he pressed his crotch against the small of my back. His hands left my shoulders and made their way down to the boxers I was wearing. He sruggled to get these off as I was laying on them and I scrunched up a little on the bed to assist him. "What was I doing?" I thought to myself. Before I could come to my senses I felt his tongue on the small of my back and then down on my ass. His tongue started massaging my asshole, darting in and out. This was a first for me and I thought I would never like it. But man did it feel good! I arched my back trying to get his tongue deeper into my ass. I was in heaven! I couldn't believe how hard I was breathing. I had to refrain from screaming as I could hear the party still going on outside.

Luke removed his face from my ass and quickly slipped out of the basketball shorts he was wearing. I reached down at my pussy and finally felt how wet I was. No one had ever turned me on like this before. I felt Luke kneel behind me on the bed. He put his hands on my stomach and pulled me up to my knees. For how drunk he was he was still so gentle. I felt the tip of his dick press upon my asshole. As much as I loved his tongue there, I wasn't quite ready to try that yet. I reached around and grabbed his dick and guided it downwards towards my pussy. I rubbed it around the outside to get the tip of his dick wet. As soon as I let go, he thrust forward and I let out a little gasp. I couldn't believe how big my brother was. He had to be at least 8 or 9 inches and all of that was inside me before I even knew it. He paused for a second before reaching around and cupping my breasts. He started moving in and out, slowly at first, gradually picking up speed. He moved his hands from my chest and placed them on my ass. He gave me a little smack that I was certain could be heard outside. He stopped for a second, fingered me and moved the juices from my wet pussy and circled my asshole with them. Even that felt like heaven! He went back to fucking me while still moving his finger in a circle around my ass. I felt the tip of his finger enter and I let out a little shriek. I was expecting a shooting pain but I was amazed at how easy it went in. Wow what an amazing feeling! I started breathing even heavier now and pressed back against his hand trying to get him even deeper inside me. I then realized he had stopped moving and now I was doing all the work, rocking back and forth against his cock and finger. I was never the one to take control during sex, pretty much having the guy call all the shots, but it all seemed so surreal. I felt like a different person. I felt like the naughty little girl who breaks all the rules. Then I heard something that made me snap out of my own little fantasy.

"Oh Chelsie! Fuck me baby!" Luke moaned. He was calling out his girlfriend's name! Now normally, a guy calling out any other name than my own would be an instant turn off but in this situation it just made me grind harder against his dick. I could feel myself wanting to cum. He took his finger out of my ass and grabbed my hair pulling my head back. He was now taking control again! I was helpless, and I loved it! He began moaning louder and I joined him, figuring it was already too late to worry about being heard. I had to keep myself from calling out his name, guessing that him hearing the sound of his sisters voice would probably scare the shit out of him. I was disappointed when he let go of my hair since I was just on the verge of cumming again. Luke firmly grabbed my hips.

"I'm gonna cum!" he moaned.

Now I was expecting him to pull out and cum on my back like my bf always did but I felt him give one more hard thrust. I then I felt a sensation I had never felt before. His cock felt like it was almost pulsating inside me and I could feel it squirting his hot liquid deep against the very back of the walls of my pussy. This set me over the edge. I could feel my pussy tighten around his cock, and he began thrusting harder than before, moaning with each push. My eyes rolled back into my head and I had to drive my face into the pillow to muffle my screams. My body began bucking uncontrollably as I let out my cushioned scream, cumming on his still hard cock that was inside me. I could feel our juices running down my leg as my entire body went numb. I fell on my stomach and attempted to catch my breath. He followed me down and I could feel his dick getting soft inside of me. He just layed there for about a minute and gently kissed me under my ear and whispered, "You are amazing." Again, I didn't want to say anything. I was beginning to come back to reality and began realizing what just happened.

"How did this happen?" I thought to myself. Luke rolled off the bed and began getting dressed. I layed there motionless collecting my thoughts. He leaned over, gave me a kiss on my neck and told me again that he loved me. This time it hurt me, knowing he was really telling Chelsie that he loved her. As he walked out the door I began to cry. I really didn't know if I was crying because I just fucked my brother or because this was the best sex that I have had and I knew that it could never happen again. Maybe it was because I was going to base every other sexual encounter on this one and I could never share the feelings with anyone.

I layed there crying into my pillow for about 5 min when I heard my door open again. At first I thought it might be my brother coming back in to get something or to pass out. It then occured to me that I had called my boyfriend when I first came into my room from the party and asked him to come over. My heart began racing. There I lay in bed, naked and sweaty, and all I could think about was how I was going to explain this one. I quickly went under the covers and thought for a second. An idea popped into my head.

"Come here baby, I've got a surprise for you," I seductively said. I grabbed his hand, leading him under the covers. I placed his hand gently onto my chest. He felt that I was naked and he immediately smiled. He then leaned over and kissed me. My heart was still racing. "What if he had been 10 min earlier?" I thought to myself. I continued kissing him, relieved that he wasn't.

The next afternoon was awkward for me as I walked by my brother and his girlfriend cuddling on the couch. She was giggling and smiling at him, gazing lustingly into his eyes. I just walked by as my eyes started to tear up again. I then realized I was crying because I wanted to be her. I went back into my room, escaping into my own little world where I could be.