An Evening to Remember

Story Info
Mature wife breaks out of her tight world - big time.
2.6k words
4.01
54.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySin
MySin
42 Followers

I travel for a living, often gone for stretches of days up to a week. After crossing thousands of miles of ocean I am often very tired, even truly exhausted, when I arrive home. Most of the time I am looking for a glass of wine or a cocktail, a hug and some sleep when I stumble in the door. This time was different and my wife is the difference, and what a difference she is.

I open the door. And even though she knows I'm in town and on the way home, the dogs alert her loudly to make sure my entrance is well announced.

But this time there is no need for an alert. Jill stands in the kitchen with a cocktail in each hand, dressed in a black leather skirt along a virtually see-through black blouse. Her hair is beautifully done with a slight tussle to it and she is adorned in fire engine red lipstick with a shiny lip gloss enhancing her lips. Heavy rouge and eye shadow make her look like a page from a makeup ad in a woman's magazine. Under her top she is wearing an open nipple bra that presents her beautiful breasts in the sexiest way. Long, dangling rhinestone earrings match her choker. And black back-seamed stockings and her tallest stiletto heels finish the breathtaking presentation. Clearly we are not going to have a drink and sit in front of the TV tonight.

I loosen my tie and try to catch my breath. She is overwhelmingly beautiful and looks like a woman twenty years her junior. I'm taken aback by what I see. My curiosity is ramping up. My imagination is beginning to run wild. What is she up to?

I gulp down the martini she has made for me and set the glass back on the bar. She sidles up to me and whispers seductively in my ear, "Grab a quick shower. Throw on some clubbing clothes. We are going out."

"Where to?" I inquire.

"I'll tell you when we are on the way", she responds.

The intrigue is killing me. While in the shower my mind continues to race, conjuring up all kinds of thoughts, ideas and scenarios. The excitement just continues to build as I grab clothes from the closet. I can't even remember the last time we went out to a night club for a drink. Why tonight? Why so provocatively dressed? It was totally out of character for her. She was normally very conservative in her dress. I had often fantasized about going out into pubic with her looking precisely the way she did tonight. I knew she would turn heads wherever that might be. I was getting aroused by just the thought of her being ogled by strange men in a bar, eyeing her bouncing tits through that sheer blouse with just the smallest hint of coverage of her long hard nipples.

I dressed as quickly as I could, my mind so focused on her and the rush of it all that I even struggled to button my shirt.

As I stepped into the living room, she brought me another martini. As I took it from her and began to drink, she raised her skirt to show me what could best be described as a crotchless thong and a freshly shaved pussy with just a small triangular patch adorning her pussy.

"You like it?' she asked.

"Hell yeah. It's spectacular" I managed to stammer from my aroused state, now sporting a full erection inside my underwear.

She finished her drink, tantalizingly licking the rim to tease me even further. She reapplied her lipstick and lip gloss to their pristine condition. I grabbed the car keys and we walked to the car. I opened the door to let her in and she sexily entered, making sure I caught a glimpse of her slick pussy as she swung her legs into the car. The cool air of the evening made her nipples jut out to their full length, pressing hard against her blouse. I almost lost it right there. She was erotic as any time I had ever seen her.

I gathered myself, started up the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"Where to?" I asked.

"We're going to a bar" she said "Over at the Sheraton by the airport. Let's go and don't spare the horses" she grinned.

The bar was a watering hole for businessmen in town. It was semi-quiet; a place with a higher level of clientele than some local joint or a place that would attract a louder, younger, more rowdy group. It was sophisticated and classy but not overbearing; dim but not dark.

The drive was fairly short and all along the way she was turned slightly towards me with her back in the corner between the seatback and the door. She hiked up her skirt, pulled her crotchless thong apart and slowly worked her pussy so I could watch her until I could actually see her moisture glisten in the soft blue light from the car radio. All the while she licked her juicy bright red lips seductively and told me about how much she loved me and how much she wanted to make me happy. I assured her that she was making me happy ... VERY happy and how incredibly sexy she was.

At the hotel, we used the valet to park the car. He was a young kid, maybe in his early 20's. I thought he was going to explode in his pants as my wife exited the car, making sure to give him an eyeful of her now-wet pussy and her now swollen nipples. His dick went up faster than rocket, a huge bulge in his pants giving him away. I chuckled under my breath as I knew she had given this young man a thrill he would likely never forget and a story he could tell his friends. My wife was old enough to be his mother and this kid was drooling over her. If he had only known!

She walked through the lobby, drawing all eyes. We disappeared into the bar, getting a table that she picked out in the back corner. I think every guy in the bar had his eyes lasered in on her. She was without doubt the best looking thing that bar had seen in a very long time.

We ordered a round of drinks. My fascination with this was growing in leaps and bounds.

"What is this about? What's going on here?" I asked. "This is so out of character for you. I LOVE it. I've been trying to get you to do something bold and risqué forever and you've always been totally against it. What gives?" I prodded.

'You'll see. Relax. Enjoy your drink."

We chatted. I tried to make small talk that wouldn't destroy the moment. I was mesmerized by her beauty and her simply incredible sexiness and still dumbfounded that she was doing this. The suspense was overwhelming. All of my senses were ablaze. Why? Why now? Why here?

After a while, she excused herself to the restroom. Again, all eyes were on her. She was THE center of that universe. As she returned, another very nice looking lady came to the table and gave her a cordial hug and a kiss on the cheek and then whispered something in my wife's ear and proceeded to the restroom herself.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"She's a friend from work. I guess she just happened to be here and wanted to say hello. She wants to join us for a second. Girl talk I guess"

She exited the restroom and approached the table. I stood to greet her. For the first time in a while, I didn't have a hardon to try to hide. "Hi. I'm Sally."

I introduced myself. She sat immediately next to my wife and I sat back down on her other side. She was a very attractive woman, not as attractive as my wife and certainly not as sexily dressed. She was tall, about 5 foot 10 inches, long blonde hair that had a suggestive tussled look and an enticing figure with spectacular tits. She wore a tight fitting blouse that accentuated her assets and a short skirt that just barely covered her shapely ass. Like my wife, she wore considerable makeup that accentuated her high cheek bones and captivating doe eyes. And I noticed she had really full lips I asked what she was drinking and she said she wanted a Long Island Ice Tea. I couldn't find the cocktail waitress, so I got up and went to the bar to order a round for our table.

When I came back to the table, it would have been impossible not to notice that Sally had her right hand on my wife's left breast and was working her nipple through the blouse. It was clandestine unless you were in the immediate vicinity but it was very obvious from my viewpoint. I leaned over and placed the drinks on the table and then I spotted Sally's hand sneaking up under the edge my wife's skirt.

Well, my dick leaped back to attention and I sat down to hide the tent in my pants. I sat down, my heart pounding with excitement, anticipation and even an element of fearful anxiety. Now I understood what was going on. My wife and Sally had planned this all along and I was supposed to be there. My capacity in this was still a mystery. Now my brain is surging with questions and "what if's". Are all the players in this story known? Am I strictly an observer to the opening act of this play or am I to be an active participant or will I be sent away?

With this emotional backdrop, I tried to engage myself. There wasn't much conversation at this point. The two girls covertly rubbed on each other and you could actually see the tide of passion mounting. Every element of body language was screaming out in the release of raw, unbridled lust. It was only a matter of time until the flames erupted at the flashpoint.

Alice tore herself away briefly and leaned over to me.

"Go to the front desk. There's a reservation in our name. Check in and then come back to me"

Well, if I thought the anticipation was becoming unbearable, this turn of events cemented some certainty to the near future of the evening. I got up from the table, working hard at camouflaging my throbbing erection, and headed to the front desk. I checked in for our king suite and nearly broke out into a run for the girls' table.

The girls were still whispering back and forth while stealthily manipulating each other's clits. As I approached the table, Alice held up her hand and motioned for me to lean over to her.

She again whispered in my ear, "Leave a key and go to the room. Order some champagne. I'll be up shortly. Oh, and ... my pussy is as wet as it has ever been in my whole life. It will be a night you could never imagine and will never forget."

Sally winked at me suggestively as I placed one of the two keys on the table, retreated from the table and headed to the room. While incredibly excited about the prospects, I was mildly disappointed in what I might miss at that table.

On the way out I stopped by and ordered a bottle of champagne to the room and placed the bar tab on the room. A last glimpse of the girls engaged in kissing and petting propelled me to the elevator and our room.

Once there I felt like a fish out of water. The champagne appeared just a few short minutes after my arrival, but then I was left to my own imagination. My mind had been rushing all night long, ever since my arrival at home. I was being kept in a constant state of arousal. My imagination was literally sore from so much stimulation, spiced and sprinkled with equal doses of reality.

After a few more minutes, but what seemed like an eternity, the girls walked into the suite. They were holding hands as they entered, throwing their purses onto the dresser, Sally wanted to know when I would pour champagne. Obligingly, I poured three glasses of champagne and we all sat down at the table.

Jill and Sally sip gently from their glasses, pausing between those sips to kiss each other across the table. I'm just a couple of feet away and it's like I'm not there. They are so consumed in their heated passion that they have totally tuned me out of the room. I'm little more than furniture.

As it gets even hotter between them, they stand up and have a full embrace, both of them rubbing their hands on the other's body. They almost waltz to the bed, flopping down in unison on the edge of it, and begin heatedly undressing each other. As they pulled off pieces of clothing, their hands and lips savored the freshly uncovered areas of flesh.

Sally pushed Jill down on the bed and dived between her thighs, placing Jill's legs between her shoulders and the crook of each arm. Jill's legs were totally elevated and there was nothing between her beautifully trimmed pussy and Sally's tongue.

Sally slid down to Jill's pussy and began to tongue it feverishly at first but then slowed down as if to savor every lap of tongue upon Jill's now erect clit. She tempered her passion with a methodology to extend the experience and elevate the peak that would inevitably follow. Sally deliberately worked up and down Jill's glistening pussy, lapping her juices on each pass, and also pausing at the clit each time to suck, nibble and twirl it with her tongue.

Jill's back was arching as the fire in her passion pit grew hotter and hotter. Her breasts and their long, hard nipples were pulsing with each passionate breath. Her hips undulated to perfectly match Sally's rhythmic exploitation of her pussy. She grabbed Sally's head and moved her arms with her to ensure that Sally wouldn't stop.

My cock was as hard as it's ever been as I watched the two girls fully engulfed in the fervor of the moment. Jill gasped as she reached her climax, arching her back even further and Sally's right hand immediately went to Jill's right breast, seizing the hard nipple and harshly pulling and twisting it as Jill shuddered in orgasm.

Sally held Jill briefly and without a word spoken, Jill rolled her over and began to return the favor. I had never seen my wife with another woman. Seeing her now shiver in orgasmic aftershock while she vigorously performed on Sally was a level of turn-on that I simply am unable to describe. My heart pounded and my dick bobbed obediently in tandem with my heart beats.

Sally was dripping in her own juices and Jill was dutifully licking her pussy, savoring each drip. She thrust her tongue in and out of Sally, pausing from time to time to work on Sally's clit. Jill was sweating as she put her entire physical being into servicing Sally. And Sally responded with a shattering orgasmic climax that cause the bed to shake as if it were in an earthquake.

The two girls collapsed on each other, their juices and sweat mixing. I halfway expected to see steam rising from their bodies.

It was the most sexually electric experience I could possibly imagine. Only it was real. Very real.

MySin
MySin
42 Followers