An Evening with Daddy

Story Info
Daddy and his princess spend a loving evening together.
1.4k words
3.92
37.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18, the Daddy/daughter fantasy is one between two consenting adults.

*****

"We're going to try something new, baby. Get the baby oil."

"Can I put some on you, Daddy?" I asked, wanting to please him, but still wanting permission to do so.

"Yes, you may." Daddy seemed pleased. I poured some baby oil into my palm and reached over the edge of the bed to stroke Daddy's cock. I looked up at his face for a positive reaction, or negative, just something telling me what to do next. His face gave me no indication one way or another.

"Is it ok, Daddy?"

"Sweetie, I love your hands on me, it feels great," he reassured.

"I couldn't tell, Daddy," I replied.

"I'm focused," he answered, "get on your back."

"My back, Daddy?" I was nervous. I watched Daddy standing by the edge of the bed take the candles out of the nightstand drawer. He began to unwrap them. "Where are you putting wax, Daddy?"

"On your chest, baby," he squeezed one of my breasts and brushed the nipple. I shuddered under his hand.

"Daddy," I whined, "I don't know if I can do it."

"You're going to try," he said sternly. Daddy poured some baby oil into his own palm and roughly grabbed my breasts as he rubbed oil on them. He massaged my chest and rubbed the oil halfway down my belly. Without a word, Daddy grabbed the lighter. My body tensed, but Daddy's hand was on my arm. "Calm down sweet girl, you can do this."

I smiled weakly and closed my eyes tightly, bracing myself for a sensation I hadn't felt before. The first drop of wax landed square between my breasts and took my breath away. I had not expected a sting like this. I moaned in pain and clenched my jaw. It hurt more than I had expected.

"Not my nipples, Daddy, please!" I cried out out before he could drip the blue wax on them. Daddy must have taken pity on me as he not only didn't let the wax touch my nipples, he soon after blew the candle out. I lay there panting slightly, my chest spotted in little daggers of heat, stretching and pulling my skin despite the baby oil prior.

"I know, baby. Flip over, let's try your ass instead," Daddy said gently. I rolled over onto my stomach and heard the click of the baby oil bottle. It was bittersweet. I love Daddy's hands on my ass, but that also meant more wax was coming soon. I relished Daddy's big, warm hands on my ass, rubbing the baby oil into me. I lifted slightly from the bed hoping Daddy's fingers would brush my pussy and asshole. They did, but only briefly, and Daddy's hands were gone.

I heard the click of the lighter and flinched. My body tensed and soon I felt a fiery drop right above my ass crack. It was less painful than my chest for sure, but still hurt.

"Better, sweet girl?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy, thank you," I replied. Daddy took this as a green light to start dripping even more onto me. I handled the first two or three drops quietly, but on the fourth or so, I was flinching and moaning in pain. Daddy didn't stop, but put his hand on the back of my thigh to soothe me. I wished his hand would go higher as I was soaking wet.

Finally, after what felt like forever, but in reality was mere seconds, Daddy blew the candle out. He bent down over the bed, his chin on my arm as I lay face down in the pillow.

"You did great, princess," he soothed, "ready to go again?"

"Can I have my teddy?" I asked. My beloved teddy bear had fallen off the bed during our preparations. Daddy bent down, scooped him up, and nuzzled him under my arm for me to cuddle. "Mmm thank you Daddy."

The lighter clicked again and I wrapped my arms around my head burying my face in my teddy. I felt the white hot sting on my raw ass again and started to moan. I couldn't hold back, it stung so badly. Daddy's hand found the back of my thigh again, rubbing, but not high enough for my taste. The mini session continued with me feeling like it would never end, but it did. Soon I was again rewarded with Daddy's head on my arm and gentle kisses on my cheek.

Click. The lighter snapped on again. Daddy had changed candles now and did not trim the wick on this one. Daddy informed me this would be the last time I'd have to endure the wax tonight. I sighed gratefully and tried to relax, but with the untrimmed wick, the flame was bigger and hotter, and wax began pouring down my ass.

I screamed as the bigger splotches of wax scalded my bare ass, making me jump and tense. Daddy's hand found my thigh again, but there was no soothing me this time.

"That's it, princess, do it for Daddy. You can do it," Daddy cooed as I whimpered in pain. "Three more, you can do it."

Drip. One down, I prayed for two and three in rapid succession. Both granted my prayers and dripped quickly on my bright red ass. Thank god, I thought to myself. Tears had come close to piercing my eyes during our final session, and I didn't want Daddy to see them. I wanted him to think I was a big girl.

"Good girl," Daddy's cheek was down against mine, his hand rubbing my back. "Good girl, you did it sweetie."

I grinned as I rubbed my cheek against Daddy's. I did do it. I felt strong yet weak under Daddy's control.

"Ready?" Daddy reached down and began picking the wax off of my raw, red ass before I could answer. It pulled my tender skin a bit, but didn't really hurt. The sensitive skin on my chest was hurting more and I sat up to starting picking the wax off my breasts.

"Hey!" I jumped, startled at Daddy's tone. "Did I tell you you could take that wax off?"

I blushed and cowered slightly.

"No, Sir," I replied meekly. "I'm sorry, Daddy." I had let Daddy down. I felt miserable. Why did I just assume I could do that? Daddy hadn't told me to.

"Get up," Daddy said, quiet but very serious. I got up off the bed, nervous again, but relieved to know I was getting punished so I could make amends. Daddy grabbed his flogger and sat back on the bed. "Across my lap, girl."

I smiled slightly to myself. Being across Daddy's lap is secretly a reward, even if the flogger made it more of a punishment. I climbed up on Daddy's lap, my breasts and pussy resting on his thighs. Before I could get settled, SMACK! Right between my cheeks. My already tender ass was screaming. SMACK! Again my ass screamed as it was on fire. SMACK! On the third hit, I screamed, too. Pain ran up and down spine.

"What are you going to do from now on?" Daddy asked.

"Listen to Daddy!" I cried, bracing myself for the next hit.

SMACK! "And not get over enthusiastic? You're not going to do something without asking permission?" SMACK! Daddy hit me again before I could answer.

"No!" I practically screamed. I loved being on Daddy's lap, but hoped the pain would end soon.

SMACK! "No, what?"

"No, I won't do anything without permission!" I cried out again, hoping this would make up for my disobedience. The flogger stopped and my body instantly relaxed.

"You'll behave from now on," it wasn't a question.

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed.

"Good girl," Daddy soothed. I relaxed even more, relieved that it was over and is made amends. "Five more," Daddy announced.

SMACK! "One." The flogger hit before I could take in that I had not served my punishment in full. SMACK! "Two." I moaned on that one, Daddy was really making these count. SMACK! "Three." I screamed as the flogger hit between my cheeks and part of my pussy. SMACK! "Four." Four landed in the same raw spot. SMACK! "Five."

It was over. I'd finally paid my dues. Daddy sat me up and kissed me on the lips. He then lovingly lay me down on my back again and began picking the wax off of my chest. I looked up at Daddy's face, not daring to help remove the wax. His face was blank and concentrated. It showed no remorse, Daddy had only done what I'd forced him to do by misbehaving.

"There," Daddy's voice was soothing again, "isn't it better when Daddy does it anyway?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied. I was just relieved I was on Daddy's good side again.

"Scoot your butt to the edge of the bed, princess. Daddy's going to fuck you."