An Evening with Daddy

Story Info
Daddy uses ben wa balls to make his slut piss and cum.
942 words
4
90.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the age of 32, I finally found my "Daddy." I never thought I would ever call my partner Daddy, but here I am. I have always been a natural sub, but I always thought I'd be with a Master or Sir. When he told me to call him Daddy for the first time, I thought I wouldn't like it, but I went with it anyway and now I can't imagine calling him anything else.

I do things with Daddy that I've never done with anyone.

When I get to Daddy's house, I have to immediately go to the couch. I automatically lie back, and pull up my skirt or dress, and Daddy reaches into my panties and inserts ben wa balls in my cunt.

This way, I'm wet and aroused the entire time we spend together. Daddy then takes his time with me, we'll sit and chat, maybe cook dinner, drink a few beers. And then he will go to the bedroom and get my collar.

Daddy always strips me nude and takes me to the bedroom in nothing but a collar, and he usually sticks my wet panties in my mouth for my walk to the bedroom. The collar is a large, black leather collar with a buckle; it's clearly a collar for a slut.

Daddy keeps restraints under his bed, so he can cuff me spread eagle. At this point, he will usually put a blindfold on me and whip me. He takes the panties out of my mouth for this because he likes to hear me moan and cry. Daddy whips my 36B tits with a large flogger until my brown nipples stand erect. Then, he whips the rest of my body. Since I'm blindfolded, I never know where the next strike will hit, so I'm always surprised.

When Daddy is satisfied with that whipping, he gets out a special little paddle for my pussy. Of course, my pussy is always shaved bare for Daddy. If I had any stubble at all I would be in for a hard punishment spanking.

But back to the paddle, it's a small black paddle, made specifically for a pussy spanking. Daddy takes my blindfold off and makes me count my pussy spanks out loud. He knows I get extra humiliated with a pussy spanking and he knows my pussy is super sensitive, so he really enjoys this part.

Usually I get between 10-20 smacks on my spread cunt, but sometimes more, depending on how I've behaved and what Daddy sees fit. I usually cry a little during my pussy spanking. I know it makes Daddy proud when I take my spanking like a big girl. He likes to spank my entire pussy, making sure I get smacks directly to my mound, clit and pussy opening. Daddy loves to give me a sore pussy.

After my pussy spanking, Daddy likes to mix things up. Recently, he edged me for almost an hour. He used a vibe, his fingers and his mouth, always pulling away when I was about to climax. Sometimes he'll smack the side of my face and tell me I better not cum yet. Daddy makes me into a needy slut. I lift my pussy up for his mouth, practically using my pussy to beg for a tongue fuck.

When Daddy finally undresses and I see his dick, I'm tied, spread and laying there with a sopping, spanked cunt, desperate to get off. Daddy usually makes me beg for his cock before he puts it in my pussy to pleasure himself. Once his cock is in my pussy, I can cum as many times as I want. He loves to feel me gush all over his cock.

During my fucking, the ben wa balls are still in my pussy. Naturally, they get pushed very deep during my fucking. I get so excited when Daddy cums in me because I know I've pleased him. Then, I thank him for cumming in me.

Daddy goes and cleans up a bit while I lie there, still tied, with what he calls a "cum cocktail" dripping out of my hole. Daddy then comes over and tells me to give him back the ben wa balls. I have to do this by squeezing them out of my pussy and into his hand.

The first ball isn't too hard to squeeze out. It takes about five hard pushes and then it will pop into Daddy's hand. He then carefully holds the ball to my mouth and I clean it with my tongue.

Now, giving Daddy the second ben wa ball is really the hard part!

It is always lodged deeply in my pussy, so I have to push, sometimes for a long time, to get it out. With every push, I squirt out the "cum cocktail" and soak the bed. Daddy just grins as I soak the bed and always says, "Keep going baby, I know you'll do it." And I always finally do.

However, Daddy told me that while I push, I squirt out more than just cum, he says I also piss myself. At first I denied it, but then I realized that all that pushing was causing me to also wet the bed. I was already humiliated by all the cum and the pushing, but I was super embarrassed to be wetting the bed.

But, Daddy says he loves to see me naked, spread, and soaking the bed with cum and piss. He loves watching me try to push out that ball to please him. He's says that shows my true nature, of being Daddy's pleasure slut.

He says I'm his favorite fucktoy.