An Evening with Friends and Daddy

Story Info
An evening with fun and discipline.
1.9k words
3.64
18.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the day started giving Daddy a Good Morning blowjob, I begin looking forward to the days events.

*Daddy grabs my face and kisses me hard*

Smiles and says, "Mmmm, my sweet kitten", smacks my ass and gets dressed in a nice 3 Piece Black suit with blue accents.

*Fuck Daddy looks hot enough to fuck again!!*

I get up off the bed and go have a shower. I use my shampoo and clean my hair. With that cleaned, I make sure to remember to use my conditioner. Daddy likes my hair soft.

I grab the bar of soap and clean every inch of my body, trying not to touch my swollen mound, rinsing the soap off my body. I quickly towel dry off.

I head back the bedroom to choose what I will wear for today.

Going through my closet, I decide to surprise Daddy and wear his favorite black dress with the heels he bought me.

*Hmmm, he's wearing his Black and Blue suit*

*Thinking to myself* "I know!!" I head back into the closet, get what matches his outfit, "Yup, this works!!", I say as I adorn my neck with a Black and Blue Collar and black ring hanging on the front, with a pair of Black hooped earrings.

I head back to the bathroom to put my make-up on. I start with lotion on my face. Mmmm, nice and smooth. I put my black eyeliner on with black mascara. I add red lipstick and check my look!! "Yes!! Daddy's going to like this!!"

I fix my newly dyed Black and Blue hair just off to the side. I use mousse in my hair just to make sure it doesn't move throughout the day.

I make sure I didn't miss anything, and I go and check my outfit. "Cute dress, check!! Cute shoes, check!! Collar, check!! No bra or panties, check!! Makeup is done!! Oh yeah, the pleasure beads!! Can't forget those".

I bend over and slide the first ball in my pussy, then the next, leaving the small string hanging out. *I stand up, and gasp* "Ok, they are in place!! I'm good!!" I go look in the mirror for one last check!! *I smile* as I am happy with my look.

I slowly walk out of the bedroom to the kitchen and begin to get the dinner started for tonight. I go the the fridge to grab the vegetables. I walk to the counter and I start chopping the vegetables to go with the turkey tonight at dinner.

After putting on our playlist, Daddy heads into the kitchen where I am busy. As you walk in you stop, and see me standing there all dressed up. "Wow!!" You exclaim. *I stop and blush as I know Daddy likes what he sees.*

You walk up behind me and put your hands on my hips, lean forward and kiss the back of my neck. *My knees give out a bit as your lips touch my skin*

*I moan and smile and giggle a bit*, "Ok, now you can see I'm chopping here, right??" With a look I know is sure to get me into trouble. "Daddy knows what that does to me, right? and it doesn't get the food prepared!!" I life my head to look at Daddy.

I freeze in place as I see the look in his face.

"You know you're not to give me any attitude, Right??" Sir says with a look that let's me know I have stepped out of line.

You grab my hand knowing I'm still horny from this morning. You lead me to the bedroom and throw me to the bed and tell me not to move.

You come back with some cuffs. "You know you are going to be punished for that mouthiness, right??"

With a my head down, I answer "Yes Sir."

Sir turns me over and cuffs my hands and feet in place. Making sure not to rip the dress, you lift it up and out of the way, exposing my ass. "Mmmm, Good slut, no panties!!"

You stick your fingers deep in my pussy, "Do Not Cum!! Do you understand Me??"

His command is so strong and demanding. With a quick fast movement, you finger my pussy, and my head goes fuzzy.

Refusing the urge to cum, Sir looks at me bent over the bed, cuffing his slut into place. "Do you talk back to your Sir??"

With quick short breaths I manage to voice out a "No Sir!!"

Just to make sure I learned my lesson, you do it again. This time, I'm told to cum. The rush of sensations that course through me are almost blinding. With my legs pinned in place, I cum so hard I soak the floor.

"Clean that up off the floor slut, then get back to the kitchen and finish up the food for tonight," you say with such a deep groan.

With the feeling that you made your lesson clear, you grab my hair and pull my head back. "Is my slut going to talk back to her Sir ever again??"

With a shaky voice I answer Sir. "No Sir, your slut won't talk back again. I promise."

Sir knows that his slut likes to suck Sir's cock. So during the day just to make sure I understood what I did wrong, you pull yourself back and take your cock out and stroke it in front of me. Looking at me with a look of, *No no slut, this cum is not yours, you were a bad girl!!*

*Mmmm. I want that cock so bad. Fuck why did I have to talk like that?? It's so hard and thick sticking out of his pants. Watching Sir stroke his cock until he came.

*Mmmm, that would feel so good in my mouth right now!!* My pussy was dripping just watching him.

After the veggies are chopped and put on the stove, I start the turkey and put the stuffing in and season it. Making sure the oven got preheated. *I check it* "Ok."

I put the turkey in it's pan and open the oven and bend over to put the turkey in.

*I gasp, as I feel him against me.*

"Mmmm, look at that ass!!"

"You shouldn't bend over, you know what that does to me!!"

Just as I push the turkey in the oven, and close the door, without warning, I feel you enter my ass. "Oh fuck!!"

Sir goes slow at first, but once you get all the way in, you begin to fuck me harder.

"Mmmm, Oh God, Yes Sir!!" As I feel you pounding on me, keeping the rhythm you ram your cock in my ass, quick slams making me grab the door of the oven harder.

With you still in my ass you stand me up and carefully walk me to the counter and you bend me over, and grab my hair. "Fuck my ass Sir, please!! Please fuck your slut!! Fuck it harder!!" *I grab the counter and squeeze as you fulfill my request!*

You smack my ass. "Does my slut want me to cum??" "Tell me to cum, slut!!"

Feeling you get thicker in my ass, *I breath so hard* "Dear god Sir, please cum in my ass, please. Your slut needs your cum!! Please Sir, cum in your sluts ass!! I want to feel your hot load spill in my ass!! Please Sir Cum for Your Slut!! I need to feel you cum in my ass Sir, please!!"

After you cum in my ass, you stand me up, "You can go take those beads out now."

You smack my ass again. "Good slut!!"

Obediently I answer back, "Thank you Sir."

I go the bedroom and remove my beads and give them a wash and put them back in my box.

I come back to the kitchen and finish cleaning up. Once I'm done, I put the knives away.

I head to the living room and Sit beside Daddy to watch a movie, as we wait for our friends to arrive.

With a knock on the door, I get quickly get up and answer the door and invite our friends in.

I head to the kitchen and start plating the food in the serving dishes.

You come into the kitchen and take the turkey out for me and set it on the mat on the counter. *I kiss you on the cheek* "Thank you, Daddy" I smack your butt as you leave the kitchen to entertain our guests.

You look back at me for that, giving me a look that says, "Be Careful!!"

Once the turkey is sliced and served everyone sits at the table. You sit beside me and kiss my cheek. "Looks good, kitten!!"

Once dinner is served, everyone starts chatting and catching up on events and news.

Feeling cheeky and slide your hand under the table and slide your finger over my clit.

Trying not to make faces, I reach down and grab your wrist. Feeling so close, you lean over and whisper, "Don't Cum!!" "Not here!!"

My grip on your wrist gets a bit stronger as you finger my clit under the table. Feeling generous, you stop and we finish our dinner.

We all get up from the table and head into the living room for drinks.

We hug and kiss our friends as they leave, thanking them for a wonderful evening.

With the night a long success, we head to the dining room to clean up. Taking the plates and dishes into the kitchen, we do a quick wash and put the dishes away.

We turn and shut the lights off and head to the bedroom. Walking with my head on your shoulder, *I sigh* "That went well!!"

*Thinking you are tired, I start to head to the bathroom to get ready for bed.*

You grab my waist and say, "Oh No!! I'm not done with you!!" "You're going to pay for that smack my slut gave me earlier!!"

You pull me closer, you undo the back of my dress and carefully slide it off my body and put it back on the hanger so we can have it dry cleaned the next day. Taking off my shoes and putting them in the closet. You have me go wash the makeup off, and come back in.

Sir makes me kneel at the end of the bed and bend over. With a few sharp smacks, you spank me for my conduct earlier that evening. With my ass a nice shade of red, you stand me up and send me to my side of the bed.

With my collar still on, we lay down, and without saying a word, you grab my hips and shove your hard cock in my pussy, fucking me hard. After a few hard strokes you tell me to "Cum! Now!!"

I shudder as my body releases every ounce of cum that was not able to be let out until then. "Holy F..." Knowing I'm about to be loud, you out your hand over my mouth.

"Shhhhh, my slut. We don't upset the neighbors."

*My body shakes as I finish cumming.*

We get off the bed and change the sheets, and settle into a long cuddle, falling asleep in each other's arms. *I whisper as we drift off*. "I love you, Daddy"

Wrapping his arms around her tighter, with a squeeze, Daddy whispers in my ear, "I love you too, kitten!