An Evening With Michelle

Story Info
Her husband is out of town.
2.4k words
4.16
115.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and I had worked together for about 6 months, but because we worked on different projects, we didn't have much contact with each other. Last week, he had a project that he had to finish before he went to New York to present it. I didn't have much going on, and he knew it. So he asked me if I could give him a hand. We worked really hard for 3 days, and the day before he had to leave, he asked if I would come over to his house that night to put the finishing touches on it. I agreed. I arrived at his apartment at about 6 pm and we began to work. I heard his wife, in the other room blow-drying her hair. I heard the dryer turn off, and Michelle walked out. I was completely unprepared for what I saw. She was about 5'8" tall, long legs, long neck and a beautiful mound of brunette hair piled on top of her head. She was wearing khaki shorts and a very flimsy bright red top. She smiled demurely when Tom introduced us. She walked over and sat on the couch next to Tom. We were still discussing his project, but it was all I could do to carry on my side of the conversation. As he continued to blather on, an idea came to me. Tom was going to be out of town for 4 days. Michelle was going to be here all alone for 3 nights. I had to have her.

My first problem was getting in the door. I didn't think she would just let me in if I came to the door and asked her if we could fuck. So, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I searched high and low, but the bathroom had almost nothing in it I could use. I finally settled on a tampon that I took out of its applicator and balled it up as tight as I could. After I had returned to the living room and talked for a while, I was finally able to make my excuses, and I told them I could show myself out. Their door didn't have a regular lock on it, just a deadbolt. So, as I walked out, I placed the tampon in the receiver for the deadbolt, closed the door and drove home. It was all I could do to wait for the next night.

When the appointed time came, about 1 a.m., I grabbed a set of needle nose pliers, slipped on my ski mask, and off I went. When I got to Michelle's apartment, I used the pliers to force the bolt open. Since the tampon was in there, the deadbolt couldn't go all the way into the receiver. It felt like it had locked, but it hadn't. Anyway, I quietly opened the door, removed the tampon, and I was in. My adrenaline was really pumping, and my hands were shaking as I looked around the empty apartment. I walked to the doorway of her bedroom, and looked in. There she lay, in a red nightgown, on her belly, with her legs slightly spread. I couldn't see her crotch, but the swell of her tight ass made me want to scream. I slowly crept up to the bed. I ran my fingers lightly over the bottoms of her bare feet, up the back of her legs, to the back of her thighs. She started to stir, so I new I had to make my move now. I clamped my hand over her mouth, and her eyes flew wide open. Her body stiffened, as she instantly came wide-awake.

"If you scream, I'll kill you. If you fight me, I'll kill you. If you don't act like you enjoy it, I'll kill you. If you bite, hit, scratch or kick, I'll make you bleed and hurt, and then I'll kill you," I said calmly.

"Any questions?" I asked. She shook her head no, and I took my hand away.

"Please don't hurt me," she whispered.

"We are going to go around the world tonight. It's up to you how much it hurts." She didn't know what around the world meant: three holes in 24 hours.

I told her to lie on her stomach again. I slowly ran both hands up the back of her thighs. As I came to the hem of her nightgown, I pushed it up with my fingers. I could feel her muscles quivering in fear underneath me. I pushed her gown over her ass, and pulled her silk panties down. I kissed and licked her ass, while I forced her legs apart. Her beautiful pussy came into view. It was magnificent. I gave it a good slurp before getting up again. I told her to sit on the side of the bed facing me and to lift her arms. I still didn't know how big her tits were. Oh, I had seen them, but in this day and age of sports bras, miracle bras, padded bras, etc., you just never knew. As I lifted the gown over her head, the most beautiful tits I had ever seen came into view. They were large C's with small areolas, and very hard, long nipples. I ran my hand along the sides of them as she whimpered. I sucked the left one into my mouth while her arms remained over her head. I mauled the other with my hand, pinching and pulling on the nipple. I spread her legs and got my first view of her pussy. She had the hair trimmed, but not enough. I told her she could put her arms down. Then I told her to go in the bathroom and shave all the hair off of her pussy: asshole to mons. She had 2 minutes. Her eyes got wide and she jumped to her feet and ran in the bathroom.

While she was gone, I stripped. I lay on the bed with my dick at full mast and contemplated the feeling of raw power. She was going to do everything I told her to. And she was so goddamn hot. I couldn't wait to fuck her. Her innocence and primness made me even more excited.

She came out of the bathroom with ten seconds to spare. I told her to suck my dick.

"How about I just jerk you off?" she begged.

"You are not in a position to bargain. Now."

She got on her knees in between my legs and gently took my cock into her mouth. She was very hesitant, and she sucked on the head of my dick like a lollypop. No movement, just suction. I kept waiting for more.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked. With her mouth full of dick, she couldn't answer, but she shook her head no. I almost blew my load right there.

"You're going to learn."

I grabbed a hold of her head and forced her mouth down on my cock. She began to gasp and gag. I knew how far I could push her before she truly couldn't breath, but I made sure not to cut of her breathing for very long. Her squirming gave me the extra friction on my dick that I needed. She was pulling away, and trying to twist her head. I new I couldn't hold out long, so I told her to stop. I let go of her head, and I made her kneel on the side of the bed. I got up and stood in front of her and stroked my dick. I told her to open up, because here it came. I shot my first load deep into her throat. She squeezed her eyes shut and jerked backwards like she had been hit. Then she gagged as I dropped my second shot on her tongue.

"Swallow, Swallow!" She continued to gag, her tongue curling and sticking out a little every time. Her throat bobbed as her body revolted against gulping my seed. The last two shots went on her face and eyes.

"Use your finger," I said. She wiped my cum off of her face and I make her lick it off of her finger. I told her to go brush her teeth. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want to taste my own.

When she came back, I made her lie on her back and spread her legs. I licked that smooth, hairless pussy. It tasted so wonderful; I wanted to eat her out. At first, she was very jumpy: she was running from my tongue, but then, she started to enjoy it. That frightened her.

"Please stop, I'm married. My husband will never love me again." I didn't say a word; I just kept stimulating her growing love button. "I'll suck you off again, just stop now, please!" As her excitement mounted it was scaring her more and more. I just kept licking and she soon was lifting her hips to meet my tongue. Her hips were rhythmically rising from the bed. It was soon all I could do to keep up the pressure. Suddenly she was still. Then her stomach muscles contracted violently. Again and again the waves of pleasure washed over her, and as she came down, she started to cry. She was so ashamed that she had allowed herself to get that excited.

I had to have her right now. Nothing turns me on like a woman in heat. They lose themselves for one short moment. They don't care how they look, what others think of them, they are just caught up in the ecstasy of it all. I quickly moved up and mounted her before she could think about what was next. At this point she was simply resigned to what was going to happen. She just lay there and quietly sniffled with her head turned while I thrust into her. As I fucked her, her luscious tits moved up and down on her chest. Soon they were nearly hitting her chin. They mesmerized me, and as I watched them, I couldn't hold back any longer. The velvety walls of her cunt were so tight and smooth; I spewed my second load of the night into her body. I could feel the sperm lubricating the walls of her pussy as I slowly came down from my climax. I collapsed on top of her, reveling in the feeling of her naked body under mine. She was tiny, and I kissed along that long neck. I sucked on her tits some more. Slowly, as I caressed her, my dick began to harden inside of her again. She felt it, and she got worked up again.

"Please no more, I can't do it again."

"Alright," I said, "I won't fuck your pussy any more... turn over." As the realization dawned on her, her eyes got large.

"You’re not going to put it in me back there are you?"

"Say 'Fuck my ass.'" I commanded.

She shook her head fast. "No please don't, I've never done that befo-"

"Say it now, or I'll shove it in you dry!"

I waited

"Fuck my ass," she whispered. Scared.

"Go get some Vaseline."

She got up to go to the bathroom. I followed her in there. She found it, and I told her to lather up my dick. She knelt down and scooped out a couple of fingers full. By now she was shaking so bad, she almost couldn't do it. I had to grab her wrist to steady her hand. She finally had me coated, and I told her to go get on her knees on the bed and lay her head on the pillow. This left her as poking way up in the air. I covered two fingers and pressed against her puckered hole. She tried to move away from me, but I slapped her ass hard, and she stopped moving. She moaned in pain as I pressed harder and harder. Finally, her ass bent to my will and opened. I started stroking my fingers in and out of her, pushing as deep as I could go. Soon I added a third finger, spreading her, making her ready for me.

With my fingers still insider her, I too, got on my knees. I removed my hand and immediately pressed the head of my cock against her now loose ass. She squealed and screamed into the pillow, but she remembered my warning and stopped abruptly. With one hard shove, I split her asshole with my pole. I saw the muscles in her neck bulge in pain, and I thought she was going to pass out, but she was a trooper. I grabbed her hips and started to get serious about fucking her. I had already come twice, so I was able to stay at it for a while. Every time I pressed deep into her, she tightened up again, I could tell it was really hurting her, but it turned me on even more. I fucked in and out of her tight ass, loving every contour of it. I pushed deep, giving her pain. Soon, I couldn't hold out any longer, and I came all in her ass. I pulled out and told her not to move. I watched my white cream slowly run out over ass and down onto that clean shaved pussy. I made her clean my dick off as a final humiliation. She gagged again, as she tasted the fluids from her pussy and ass on my dick.

I got dressed and told her I was going to watch her apartment. If the police came, I was going to kill her. If she went to the hospital, I would know about it. I made her douche her pussy and ass, and rinse her mouth out with mouth wash before I left. That way, no evidence left behind. I flushed the Kleenex we used down the toilet. I told her to get dressed, and I tucked her into bed. She was still crying as I walked out of her bedroom. I opened the door, and just before I shut it I stopped. Tom was out of town for three more days. I put the tampon back in the door, closed it and drove home.

Authors note: Don't rape, it's wrong. I mean it, women fantasize about it, but no one should have to live with the horror of the reality of it. Email me comments. Maybe there will be more.