An Evening with My Wife

Story Info
Couple enjoys a sensual evening together.
1.2k words
4.11
47.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

My wife filled our oversized tub with warm water while I lit the candles and incense. I put romantic music on low volume and gazed lustfully at her as she bent over to turn off the water.

Previously, I stashed lubricants, and vibrators under my pillow on the king bed. Our waterproof vibe was right next to the tub. Candlelight highlighted her pink nipples and her 38C breasts as she daintily entered the water. We enjoy our time before bed on nights we play together.

She stretched out in the water as I stepped into the tub. Her long legs reached out and I began to soap her left foot. She loves for me to wash and massage her feet as we bathe. I washed her left leg with my hands, then did her right foot and leg...barely touching the edges of her pussy as I stroked her with soapy fingers.

As she became more relaxed in the warm water, I added more soap to my hands and gently rubbed her mound, sliding my finger up and down her slit. Her eyes were closed as I rubbed the soap down lower around her puckered rear. She's never wanted to have anal sex, but I can tell that she likes it when I touch her tender opening with my finger or a vibrator. I turn on the vibrator and slip it up against her little clit, letting the fast, pulsing movements work their magic on her. She doesn't like for me to insert the vibe inside, but she says it feels great when I use it on her clit and outer pussy lips.

Sliding up closer, I wash her tummy and breasts, feeling the weight of them as I move my hands under them and then over her erect nipples. Gently, I caress the sides and tops of her breasts using a slight tugging motion. She moans very softly as I move my hands over her exposed body.

I kiss her deeply as she turns around in the tub. Soaping her back gives me a chance to massage away any stress and continue to set the mood for a loving evening. I have learned that she takes quite a while to completely let go and enjoy our lovemaking, so I never hurry our mutual bathing.

"Now it's your turn," she says as I finish rinsing her. I scoot down into the warm soapy water and wait. She washes my feet and legs quickly, then she puts a lot of soap on her hands and reaches for my semi-erect cock. The combination of the slippery soap and her hands stroking me produce an immediate hard-on. I have to groan out loud when she touches the vibe just below my balls and continues to jack me off with her soapy hand.

"You really like that, don't you?" she says with a giggle. "Mmmmm is all I can manage." Then, she rinses off the soap and says, "Bet you will like this too." With that, she leans down and swallows my thick prick as she cups my balls. I feel her tongue lick the underside of my cock and I can watch her lips as they engulf me. It only lasts a couple of minutes before I have to stop her. Ten more seconds would mean squirting my cum and making ours a shorter evening! You see, it takes me a while to recover these days. lol

By now, we are both rather horny. I finish washing myself and step out of the tub. She stretches out and quickly shaves her legs while I dry off and put the final touches on our bedroom. More candles and another incense burner are lit by the time she moves to the bed.

She lays nude on the bed while I open a bottle of body lotion and begin to massage it into her feet and legs. I pay particular attention to each toe, occasionally sucking on one before adding the lotion. The lotion gets applied to her legs, then I turn her over and massage her back and cute rear. I lean over the bed as she turns over and kiss her again. Our tongues play with each other and I know she is more than ready to move on.

I move onto the bed and suck each nipple, and kissing her in between. My hand searches out her slit and I feel a bit of moisture on my finger. Turning around, I straddle her head and slowly move my face toward her waiting pussy. She feels my breath on her pussy hair just before I take my first lick. Meanwhile, she kisses the head of my cock and begins to suck me between her lips. My tongue moves up and down her slit and her inner lips open like a rose. I taste her sweet juices as I continue to probe in and around her mound.

"I want you inside," she begs as I press my face in between her spread legs. I know it's time to make her happy.

Reaching under my pillow, I put some female lubricant on my left hand and gently apply it to her swollen pussy. She likes it better with extra lubricant these days. Then, I apply more to my stiff cock and slowly stroke myself to spread it up and down my shaft. She watches intently as I stroke myself...I think it is a turn-on for her to see me jack off a little.

My cock slips effortlessly into her waiting hole and we lay together for a minute or two, just enjoying the closeness. I move slowly and she says, "I can feel the head of your cock moving inside and it feels so good."

As she feels my cock, she begins to move her hips to meet me and we are locked in a tight embrace. We kiss over and over, our tongues exploring each other's mouth while my cock continues to touch her inside. Reaching under my pillow again, I find our small, bullet-shaped vibrator and place it between us, right on her clit area. When I turn it on, she is immediately energized. "Ohhh, that feels so good now," she purrs. "So good."

In only a couple of minutes, she begins to breathe heavily and open her mouth, licking her lips and groaning softly. I feel her pussy contract as she spasms inside and climaxes. Her warm juices flow out around my cock as I move faster.

As her arms grip me tighter, she feels my cum squirt into her warm juicy pussy while I hold her ass with both hands and plunge in as deep as possible. The moment is brief...the moment is magic. We know each other so well.

We lay there together for a while, basking in the afterglow of another terrific session of lovemaking. "I think it slipped out," she giggles as my limp cock slides out onto her thigh. I reach down to check (even though I know it's out) so I can get some of our juices on my hand. I look into her eyes as I lick my fingers and say, "Yep, you're right, there's nothing left but our tasty juices."

Soon, I roll off and we reenter the bathroom to clean up a little before blowing out the candles and going to sleep. Sometimes we turn off the music...sometimes we don't!

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers