An Evening with SIR

Story Info
An erotic evening with SIR and anal play.
2.3k words
4.15
34.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SIRssub
SIRssub
3 Followers

SIR left instructions.

I had a nice warm shower and put on some of the body lotion he gave me for Christmas. As I looked in the mirror, I wondered what he had in mind for the night. I knew he had gone shopping and bought some new toys, but he had not told me what they were yet. I walked naked to my room, glanced out the window, considered closing the blinds, but then thought, what the hell, it may heighten the excitement if I left them open. So open they stayed.

I did my hair, all soft waves and loose, like He liked. Not sure why, He always messed it up so bad whenever we got together, but I looked good at the beginning of the evening. I did my make up. Just the bare minimum, SIR liked the natural look. Besides, by the end of the night I am sure my mascara would be running. I painted my nails, this was unusual, but I loved the sight of my red nails digging into His skin and leaving little crescent marks.

I was to dress nice for dinner, skirt, loose blouse, stockings, garter, heels (low if I needed to, since I am still working on the high ones), and very sexy panties. I decided against any jewellery, in case it got pulled, and went with the sexy choker collar SIR bought me for Valentines Day. It was His night and I was His after all.

I was ready precisely 5 minutes early so I put on some music and poured two glasses of wine. I did not drink until SIR was there with me. It tastes so much sweeter when shared with someone else. Just as I put the bottle away, I heard the car and hurried to the door in my stocking feet. I pulled it open before SIR could even knock. He stared at me. As He took a step in, I stepped back to make room. He kept walking and pushed the door closed with out even looking. Soon my back was against the wall, and He took one more step. His body was on mine, from chest to hip. SIR is taller then I am and as I gazed up at Him, I stretched my neck up in invitation. He accepted. His strong fingers lightly caressed my throat, He leaned in for a kiss and suddenly he squeezed harder and kissed me so hard my teeth were cutting my inner lip. My legs went weak, and thank goodness He caught me or I would have been on the floor.

SIR let me catch my breath, and after a moment I finally looked at more then His face. He was dressed casually, in dress pants, button shirt, no tie, and comfy shoes. I think I started to drool at this point. I so loved looking at my SIR. I loved touching even more, but He went to the kitchen and got the two glasses.

"What did you buy at the toy store, SIR?" Damn....that look made me shut up real quick. Okay......guess it is going to be a surprise. Now the anticipation and anxiety kick in. Anticipation is winning.

As He finishes his wine, SIR reaches into his pocket. "I will show you one thing I bought. I want you to wear this tonight." In His hand is a little velvet pouch. I pull the draw string and inside is a jewelled butt plug. The exact one I was drooling over two months ago. I can't help the smile, my face lights up and I give him a quick kiss on the cheek. He grabs my hair, turns my face, and deepens it until I nearly drop my little treasure. Once He releases me, I take a moment to get my bearings.....oh how easy He does that to me.....and go to put my new toy in place. It may be small, but damn, it feels so, so good.

Once in His car, I can feel my toy in my ass. I know that He will be playing with my ass tonight and that is the biggest turn on. I think He hit that last bump on purpose and I could kiss him for it. At the restaurant, not fancy, not cheap, Sir parks at the back of the lot. Good food and known for their soup....and oh how I love soup....he watches me walk to the front door. I am so into the feeling in my ass I zone out and nearly walk right past the door. I feel a hand on my elbow and hear a quiet, dirty little chuckle. SIR knows just what this is doing to me. He takes my coat, runs his finger under my collar, smiles and says 'mine'.

Dinner was very leisurely, with lots of innuendos and sparkling eyes. Every once in a while, SIR squeezes my finger, just to let me know he is in charge...as if I could ever forget. At one time, He reaches over and pinches my nipple, really hard, making me moan. The man beside us looks, then looks again. I thought he may ask to join us by the look on his face. SIR just grinned, and slowly licked his lips. I know He has a very fun session planned and try to hurry my dinner. I stick with water since I already had my one glass of wine and skip dessert. I so want to get to SIR's house.

As soon as the bill was paid and all the pleasantries with the staff done, we walk to the car. My ass is throbbing and my pussy is soaking wet. Beside the car, He turns me, pushes me over the hood and smacks my ass. Hard. If I was standing. I would have fallen to the ground. Two, three,......damn, lost count. Now sitting is definitely going to be a test of my patience. So wished he lived closer....like right next door.

Once we get to where we are going, and inside, I lean in for a long kiss. Unfortunately, I am pushed away. SIR makes the moves, even though sometimes he forgets and I get a few in during the heat of the moment. Think he likes that actually. When I cannot control myself, willing to accept punishment for a kiss....so worth it.

I am told to go the the bathroom, remove my panties, the plug and clean myself. Then put the plug back in. As soon as I am done with this, I am to go down to the basement play room. My cuffs and play collar are sitting out. Now the anticipation is really high. I see a bag and I see SIR grinning like a cheshire cat. I hurry and get myself ready. I am told to strip and kneel, leaving garter and stockings. I have never done it faster.....well maybe once when SIR had the paddle in his hand....but that is another story. SIR is naked and I stare at his penis.....I so want it in my mouth right now. I look at SIR. He knows exactly what I am thinking.....we have been here many times before. "Please SIR, please, please, please." When he agrees, I crawl towards him, my mouth is watering, and slowly lick the head of his cock. I cup his balls and suck him in deep. Mmmmmm......I almost forget about everything else, I just want to please Him, to hear His moans, to feel His fingers in my hair, to taste Him. I suck Him fast, then slow, I enjoy the moment, love the feeling, and when He starts to fuck my mouth, I am in heaven. I have made SIR feel good. He wraps his hand around my hair, and pulls. I must admit, I whimpered, not from his hand....well yeah....his hand pulling me away. SIR has other plans though. The night is young.

Soon I am hooked up to the ceiling, in garter and stockings. Rope is draped around my neck.....oh hell yeah. Suddenly I feel a hard smack on my ass, both sides. I know I am getting wet. The flogger is run over my breasts. I can feel the plug with every stroke on my ass. I so love the caresses in between. Makes every sting worth while. (I love the sting as well but don't tell SIR). Suddenly I see SIR grab the paddle. Now I start to shake. I am really not fond of the paddle. SIR does remove the plug for this part though. I feel the emptiness in my ass a second before the first swat. Followed by 5 more. Fuck that hurts. So love the caresses though. Think I said that already.

"Count," He whispers. Oh hell.....this part messes me up. I get up to ten, take a deep breath, and miss one. "Time to start again," He grins. This time, I don't lose count. Six more on each ass cheek. Oh,....it does feel warm now.

I have forgotten about the new toys. Well, I got one of them already. Suddenly, SIR shows me what else He got. A HOOK. Oh hell yeah. If I was not tied I would be dancing. I forget about the paddle, grin and start to beg. A little lube, and SIR, being the very gentle sort (forgetting about the damn paddle) gently pushes His finger into my ass. OH OH. SIR knows. He stops playing, looks at me and says, "Don't you dare cum." Okay, deep breath, control, control, control. SIR plays, stretching my ass. I can feel the cold steel. I want it so fucking bad. I push back, but still, being tied it is not very far. SIR pushes and I damn near faint. HOLY FUCK yes. Oh damn.......better then I imagined. I zone out as SIR gets the rope. I feel him, moving the rope, wrapping it around me, through the hook, over my shoulders and through the hook on my collar. Suddenly, I feel a hard smack on my ass. I jump and the hook pulls. Damn.....that nearly got a punishment for an orgasm without permission. May be worth it though. FUCK, that damn paddle is feeling really, really good now. I push my ass out for it, and that pulls on the hook. HELL YEAH. Double your pleasure, double your fun.

Now He suspects, slows down and bites my nipple. DAMN, that brought me back down to earth. "You may cum once," He whispers. Caressing my breasts and tummy, he slowly pulls on the hook, moves behind me, and .......as the paddle connects and connects again.....I see stars.....I am pulling on my cuffs, pushing back, using my collar to pull the hook and screaming at SIR.

As I float back to earth, I feel my hands being released. On my knees, I see SIR sit. "Suck me," I am a Good Girl, I like to do as I am told, especially when it is what I am wanting as well. I crawl over, and place my hands on SIR's thighs. OHH BABY, that causes more pulling. SIR grabs the rope, pulls and pushes my head down. I can't think, I can't talk, I can't hardly breathe. Just feel, taste, and hear my SIR's words, or moans, not sure which. SIR has one hand on the rope, one wrapped in my hair.....knew it would be messy....one of the reasons I love my SIR. I so love my job. I caress His balls and suck Him deep. As SIR makes me gag, again and again, I relax my throat. I so want to do this for Him. For all He does, and I enjoy it so much as well. I let SIR control the pace. After all, He is SIR. I can feel Him grow in my mouth, He is oh so hard, soft, smooth and heaven in my mouth. I feel the rope getting tighter. I feel SIR getting harder. Oh please, please, please, please,........please SIR. I so want you to cum in my mouth, but SIR I am afraid I may cum as well. Please SIR, may I? This is in my head. I quickly try to talk. I can't. SIR knows me. He knows what I am trying to say. "NO". Hell. I suck, blow, caress and love his cock, fighting the urge in my gut. My pussy clenching and unclenching. I concentrate on his cock. mmmmm I can taste him. That helps. Now He has two hands on my head, too late though, my ass is throbbing, tingling and so needs to be fucked. As He forces his cock into my throat, I debate about disobeying. No, I want to please him. I taste him more, hear His moans, feel His cock twitch. MMMMMMM so warm, so much, sooooo good. I keep sucking and using my tongue. I am trying to stay still but it is very difficult. SIR starts to relax, grabs the rope and says "Yes beautiful. You may cum now". Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. It is instant and intense. My entire body shakes, and I start to cry. Wave after wave after wave. Felt like hours, had to be minutes.

We lay on the floor, and SIR slowly caresses me everywhere. I cuddle in and wonder if He will take the ropes off. As I ask this, He smiles and says "Not yet. I still have a need for them." hmmmmm

"You will suck me hard again." (liking this already), "then I will remove them. You will be tied to my bed. You will be fisted with your butt plug in. I will untie you. Then I am going to fuck that sweet, sweet ass of yours with you riding me. Love to play with those fucking gorgeous tits of yours."

Oh damn. Not walking for a few days I am guessing.

SIR reaches for the paddle, flogger and plug. Takes me by the hand to lead me upstairs. I am so happy, I could cry. This is what I live for.

SIRssub
SIRssub
3 Followers