An Evening with You, Master

Story Info
You and your slave enjoy a steamy evening.
781 words
3.61
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that all characters are consenting, legal adults. Enjoy! :-)

As You lay down on the bed, i crawl on top of You and start kissing Your lips slowly and softly. Hungrily i move down to Your chin, as i kiss a trail down to Your neck. Breathing lightly, i start whispering softly just how much i love my Master. how much You mean to me. What a good Master You are. Slowly i move down to Your chest, kissing You in warm, wet kisses... working my way down to Your nipples, sucking on each of them gently. Moving down to Your stomach, kissing downwards, inching closer... and closer... until finally Your cock is pointing right in front of me. I take it in my hand and start rubbing it gently. As i start kissing the head i move my hands and start massaging Your balls gently, firmly. Hearing Your groan, I pop the head out of my mouth and talk to You as i pump Your cock, watching it pulse and become hard and red. "Your little slave needs You Master. She isn't complete without You. and loves You very very much." slowing down my pumping of Your cock, i move myself up and start kissing Your lips again. I can feel Your raging cock poking against my wet little pussy, so i start brushing Your cock up against me, letting you feel how hot and wet I am for You. My wonderful Master.

Letting my juices rub all over Your cock, we both moan in pleasure, the combination of Your hard cock and my gushing wet cunt making the best kind of friction against each other. i can't believe just how big Your cock is. Thinking about it stretching my tight little pussy is making me even more wet. i talk to You softly as i rub my pussy up and down against Your cock, not letting You inside me, but almost teasing You playfully. I start telling You about how much i have wanted Your cock inside of me. How every time i see You, my pussy gets wet. Knowing You are my Master, and i am Your slave for as long as You desire.

Moving up a little, i position You at the hole of my tight little cunt, and start working my way onto Your huge cock. i moan loudly as i feel Your cock starting to push into me, stretching the walls of my pussy to the limits. My juices

completely coating Your huge dick, as just the head penetrates my tight little pussy. You arch Your hips to push Yourself into me further, but i stay there, just letting my hot, wet cunt enveloping Your cock snugly. Moving my hips against You, gringing my hips against the head of Your cock, i squeeze my cunt muscles as tightly as i can, and hear Your groan. Breathing deeper myself, i groan loudly, loving the sensations Your cock is giving me.

In one quick and sudden move i slam my pussy down onto Your cock completely, crying out as You fill my cunt fully. You stretch me so much, my pussy is so tight around Your big fat dick. i need You inside of me Master. this is the way it should be, with Your cock pulsing inside of my tight little pussy. Squeezing my muscles, i groan a little louder, as i start to ride against You. Moving my hips against You, i start telling You how much i love You. how much i need Your cock inside me. How i want Your cum shooting deep into my womb. Sliding up and down on Your cock, moving my hips as fast as i can, i start spasming against You. Cum for Your little slave Master. She needs Your hot, white cum coating her tight pussy walls.

Gasping in delight, feeling You groan below me, i thrust against You, on the brink of cumming so very hard. I squeeze my muscles one more time and feel You erupt, shooting Your cum into my hungry little cunt. Feeling You, i scream loudly and start orgasming all over You, my hot pussy juice mixing with Your cum.

I shudder and fall against You, utterly spent. You always have the ability to make me cum, even if You don't mean to. One of the many things i love about You. Feeling You soften and shrink against me, i smile and look into Your eyes. As You stare back at me, i simply beam, mouthing the words "i love You." We then proceed to curl up together and drift off to sleep, my heart and pussy both utterly content.