An Eventful Evening

Story Info
A couple arguing ends in sex.
887 words
3.75
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shouted, her voice hoarse from the sheer volume. He stared, his bright blue eyes piercing the darkness. Silence.

As they inched closer, the attraction sizzled through the air. He reached up, slid her silky brown locks behind her ear and gently caressed her cheek. They looked deep into each other's eyes and then without breaking eye contact for a second, his hand whipped round and slapped her ass. Flesh bounced, fighting to get free of her leggings-the one thing stopping them from making yet another mistake. She flinched, her breath heavier now as she struggled to resist the tingle between her legs.

He pulled her closer, his bulge digging into her and teasing her every nerve. She bit her lip, still staring into his eyes, slightly scared but extremely excited.

Suddenly, he slammed her hard against the wall and pushed his tongue deep down her throat, his hands cupped round both sides of her jaw. She pushed back, desperately trying to get him off her but he wrapped his hand round her neck and squeezed. The tingle got worse. She couldn't help it.

He lifted her up, her pussy resting on his dick which sent a buzz round her body. Her legs clung to his waist, her feet gripping his ass as her toes curled in pleasure. He buried his head into her neck. His tongue snaked over her skin. He kissed and nibbled her as her mouth fell open and her breath got heavier still.

He threw her onto the bed and crawled on top, still kissing her but now ripping off her leggings. She grabbed at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off before clawing at his back. His hands slid up her legs. He stopped just before reaching her pussy, gently stroking her clit. Her hands got to his ass. She lingered, painfully squeezing his flesh. They were ready.

"Should I be doing this?" she thought, they'd done this before. She'd explained again and again how terrible they are for each other...but his abs-his eyes-his hair. He had total control over her.

"I want her", he thought, he'd said that before. When they claimed they were in love...but now...all they do is argue. But at that moment, they didn't care. His hands carried on and he delicately stroked her clit, sending vibrations through her muscles. She grasped at his hair, noise starting to form on her lips. He knew exactly what to do. One finger in...slowly and carefully first of all, stimulating every cell inside her. "Faster," she moaned, grabbing at the bed sheets and clenching her fists tight. He did as he was told. The faster he got, the more she moaned until he knew the time was right.

He added another finger, easing it in and pulling it out, touching every part of her as she got louder. The sensations were amazing and she knew it wasn't long before...

She went into spasm, waves of moans poured out of her mouth as her eyes rolled back and eyelashes fluttered. He pulled his hand away, dripping wet and sucked the juice off his fingers. Silence.

She caught her breath before searching for her leggings and covering herself up; the whole time he was watching. She perched herself on the edge of the bed and used the mirror to put her hair up. He crawled up behind her and sat with one leg either side as he wrapped his arms right round her waist. He buried his head into her neck and breathed deeply, admiring her perfume. They sat for a minute, cheek to cheek, staring at themselves in the mirror. Despite everything they saw a future together.

She returned from the bathroom and her eyes met his as he laid half dressed on the bed. His perfect abs tensed to bring him up and he sat on the edge before tapping his thighs. She wandered over, not sure what he was going to do. He slid his middle finger up the back of both legs then cupped her bum cheeks and pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him. He hugged her close and leaned in for a kiss, gentle and loving this time. They pulled apart and there was brief moment of pause before their bodies collided and they were at it again.

They rolled around the bed tearing each others clothes off, all of them this time. Neither had consented but they always knew each other's needs and met them. He ran his dick over her clit before easing it in, stretching her pussy a little. She jumped at the pain and started breathing heavily. He thrusted his hips back and forth, deliberately keeping his head next to hers. As he got faster, so did his breathing, the air swirling around her ear, making her groan. She clawed at his hair, his back, his ass, louder now as they got closer. He came first, exploding inside of her and making her pussy drip with cum. Like a gentleman he carried on to make sure she got maximum pressure too. It only took minutes for her to follow, screaming as she got wetter and felt a huge release. They lay there, still and silent, admiring their work. They felt amazing. This is it. Life at its best.