An Eventful Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife loves her dirty man.
2k words
4.01
58.9k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The Beginning)

I just couldn't help it and do not know if I ever will be able to. When I first met her, Gen, she was the most gorgeous petite brunette any man could imagine. Thick flowing hair, perfect tits, and an always too happy smile made her radiate more than anything. I was lucky enough to hear directly from her how kinky she could be. Close encounters with tag team action, fucking and sucking other guys in front of her last boyfriend, getting phone calls in the middle of the night about three guys wanting to gang fuck her. I never thought or imagined I would find excitement hearing dirty secrets from a girl I was chasing after. But surprisingly, my cock always grew with desire for her . . . not to mention how she could possibly fulfill fantasies that were newly developing in my mind.

We were soon an item and my perversions were growing. She was so beautiful and her dirty revelations stirred my mind crazy. Not too mention that pussy. When I first saw her pussy I was amazed. Big lips that invited and wrap around a cock, but the best was how she could spread those juicy lips away to show off her pinkness. Her pussy had substance, not some little child looking mound with no more to it. Everything about her made me want her for my own, but I just couldn't keep something like this to myself. I wanted her trying new things, I wanted her to fuck and suck my friends in front of me, I wanted her to experience a real tag team, I wanted my friends and I run a train on her. This all happened and 7 years later my perversions continue and are becoming more extreme.

Today, now married, she is still the hottest thing around and her pussy hasn't changed. And neither have I. Adding to my dirt side, she is even a stripper now. Did I play a role in that? Maybe . . . but she played her own role too. It was just a couple of years ago that I started to beg her to bring a stranger home and fuck him while I secretly watched. It seemed like no time at all and she was waking me up after work telling me she brought a guy home and that she was going to suck and fuck him. I got out of bed, grabbed a beer, and met the guy. The guy seemed pretty nervous, carrying around a fifth of liquor trying to break his nerves. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable so I decided I wouldn't try to watch them directly. I wanted to give him some one on one time with the hottest girl he had probably ever been with.

Out of know where she joined us. Topless and in a thong, she wasn't coming to join us, she was dragging him away to our bed to fuck him for me, but she was going to fuck him for herself too. I sat in the living room slowly drinking my beer, giving them time to warm up and get things going. Nearly 10 minutes had passed and my cock was exploding ready to burst from my sweat pants. I couldn't take it; I had to see my beautiful wife in action. I slowly moved towards the bedroom. Across the narrow hall was the bathroom where if I stood in the right spot I could see everything . . . but I did take the chance of being noticed. I played it safe though, the sounds were clear and so was the view. The bed was positioned horizontally with the hall providing the perfect side view as she was in the doggy style position sucking his cock. Her ass was raised thanks to the perfect arch in her back. Her mouth was filled with a seemingly huge cock as her hand stroked it slowly. She moaned on his cock and he returned a moan of pleasure.

She concluded the best cock sucking the guy ever had and laid on her back needing attention to her pussy. I could see her from the bathroom with his head buried into that hot pussy. She glanced over and saw me slowly rubbing myself though my sweat pants and let out a sex moan and squeezing her tits. She demanded him to eat her pussy and looked over to me. I could tell she was trying to say that she was enjoying having me watch her as she pretend cheated on me. I knew she wanted his fat cock buried in her pussy and it wasn't long before she had him lay on his back with his head away from view of the bathroom.

She straddled over him in reverse cowgirl position. Her body looked amazing as she grabbed his huge cock in one hand and lowered her wet pussy onto it. She looked at me as his cock disappeared into her pussy. She moaned to him that his cock felt so good, but I knew she wanted to tell me directly in a teasing way. Her movements began to increase as her pussy slid up and down the entire length of his huge cock. Her pussy juice was glistening on his cock and her moans were only of pleasure. The more she rode him, the more juice ran from her pussy onto his cock finally coating his balls. Her riding became furious as she slammed herself down onto what she called his fat cock. She was forcing herself down on him as she buried his cock balls deep. Her moaning so loud expressing that she loved his fat cock. She looked at me again moaning kinky sayings and smiling at me. I had my cock out now and fully stroking myself. She saw this and only fucked him more like you would only see in porn movies.

She changed positions to doggy style and left mostly only her body in view, but I could still slightly see him thrusting into her. Her body looked so perfect and she was in pleasure. Her moaning almost turned into sexual screaming as he rammed her wildly. She started to moan for him to cum. His breathing changed and she feel his cock swelling up more and more building up an enormous load. She moaned more wildly and begged him to cum again. This time though, she was begging for him to cum in her pussy. His breathing went silent and she knew he was going to cum. His cock thrust harder and deeper into her. She started telling him to fill her sweet pussy, but I knew she wanted to tell me directly that he was going to fill her up.

She kept moaning the words "cum baby, baby please cum in my pussy" and she suddenly started having her orgasm saying that his big cock was making her cum and that she loved his huge cock. Her pussy pulsating from her own huge orgasm set him over the edge. He released a groaning moan as his seed shot into her pussy making it even juicier. She started moaning how she could feel his hot load coating the inside of her pussy. His cock thrusting slowed down and finally he pulled out of her. She cupped her hand over her pussy, trying to keep his load from oozing out of her and laid on the bed next to him where he has collapsed after draining his huge cock of all its energy.

I made my way back to the living room lying on the couch pretending to have fallen asleep. I could her whispers and kisses, but hat was short lived as she told him that he had to go. I heard him use the bathroom to clean up and it wasn't long and he was out the door. My sweet wife was still in the bed and I was still lying on the couch. A couple of minutes passed and then she called for me. She called me her dirty man and ordered me to come to the bedroom. As I entered I could smell the aroma of her pussy filling the room. It was so hot smelling her sex as my mind replayed imagines of her riding him and getting plowed by his huge cock.

I lit every candle in the room adding light to the room as she told me to lie down. Her hand still cupped over her pussy she moved over me in the 69 position. She moved her cupped hand away from her pussy as she engulfed my throbbing cock into her mouth. The mixture of her orgasm and his cum slowly oozed from her pussy and she told me to just watch. A nice stream of white goo drained out of her pussy and then she told me to clean her up if I wanted to. She lowered her mouth back onto my cock. I was reluctant to eat her creampie, but I would try anything to stimulate her. The first stream of goo fell from her pussy onto my chest and she backed her pussy closer to my face. I placed my tongue on her clit and slowly lapped my tongue closer to her used hole. Her pussy had a slight glaze of their combined juices left from the first stream that fell out of her. It wasn't too bad, so I began to eat her more wildly and her moaning increased.

She stopped the perfect blowjob and gripped my cock with force and moaned more. With each moan, more and more of the creampie fell from her into my mouth and I was cleaning her creampied pussy. I could feel her body beginning to shiver and I wondered if I was bringing her to another orgasm. She let me know that I had succeeded when she released a moan of "oh yes I'm cumming again." I could see her pussy pulsating and even more goo drained from her pussy hole and I continued to eat her. I continued to eat her for a few more minutes and had her cleaned up the best I could. She turned around to ride me but before she did she put a finger into her pussy to clean any cream that was still inside of her out. Anything she found she fed directly to me.

Before I knew it she was slowly sliding down my throbbing cock. She knew what she had done had pushed my excitement to a new level. She rode me slowly. Her hot, juicy, and used pussy was amazing. She moved slowly and stopped. Moved slowly again and stopped. She talked so dirty to me telling me how hot the experience was for her. She loved the fact that she was able to bring big cocks home and fuck the way she needed to. She loved even more having me watch her. She told me she wanted to fuck like a porn star since I am such a dirty man. For her the creampie was a new experience as well and she loved it. She loved how a stranger's cum felt so warm as it filled her pussy and she loved how much cum he had too. She told me how much she loved me and as long as I continue to love her she would make events like this happen more often.

She slid off of my cock as I told her I will always love her and can't even imagine what else she could make happen. Her mouth wrapped around my cock again sucking all the juices off of it. I was getting so close and my throbbing was definitely noticeable. She pulled her mouth off of me and started stroking. She said "I'll make anything happen baby, just prepare yourself for the best life ever." She was kinkier than ever before and those words brought me to my climax. Cum began shooting out my cock landing between her beautiful tits and she used her tongue to caress the shaft of my cock as the last spurts of cum spilled out of the tip of my cock. This night was just the beginning and our life of pure sexual happiness could only get wilder as I thought about how wild she had been that night. I almost felt like she was going to make my dirty perversions dirtier and make them a reality. I couldn't wait for what would happen next.