An Eventful Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife loves her dirty man.
1.7k words
3.81
37.2k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Event Two)

Only a day had passed and I still hadn't stopped thinking about how perfectly my wife, Gen, had fulfilled a dirty perversion of mine. My cock was repeatedly hard throughout the morning and excitement from the anticipation of another event consumed me.

"Okay hunny I am off to work now," she said.

I was a little confused because she usually works nights. "You're working a day shift, I asked?"

"Well, I will be working a double today. Since you've been laid off you have been taking care of everything around the house and I want to make some extra money to take you out this weekend. I really appreciate all that you do and I know not working is killing you. On top of that you deserve it."

I just smiled because she knows how to make me feel better. "Alright, give me a kiss and don't work too hard."

She kissed me back and smiled. "I love you and I'll see you later" she said, as she walked out the door. I went back to washing the breakfast dishes and planned on finally repainting the bedroom and hanging the new blinds. She had been waiting for me to do this and now that I was not working, I guessed I would take advantage of the time.

It took me a couple a few minutes to push everything to the center of the room and the painting only took about an hour. I went to the fridge to get a beer while paint dried and figured I'd go outside to have my occasional cigarette. I was just about out the sliding glass door when the phone rang. I checked the caller ID and didn't recognize the number. Usually I wouldn't answer, but it was a local area code so I assumed Gen's battery on her cell was low and she was calling from one of the girls phones at the strip club.

I picked up the phone and before I could say hello, the sounds of skin slapping together, moans, and sucking noises filtered through the receiver. I stood and listened for a few seconds as my cock grew hard. I cleared my throat and said hello.

A breath was released from the other end and the returning hello was interrupted by the sounds of skin slapping and a woman moaning, "Oh yeah, fuck me! mmhmm fuck me with your big black cock." Then she said hello.

"Hi hunny, what ever you're doin', I want you to take a break."

"Gen?"

"Yeah it's me baby."

"What's going on?"

"Well, I'm not really scheduled to work today."

I heard a man's voice ask her to let him hold the phone so she could suck his cock. Slurping and moaning passed through the receiver and the clapping noise of someone pounding my wife's pussy continued. My cock tightened even more and I could feel the wetness of pre-cum dampening my boxers.

Repeated ahs channeled through the phone and Gen's voice was back.

"I'm not going to go into details right now, but I want you to check your e-mail every hour or so okay? I'll see you later but for now just keep checking your e-mail and compile the video clips sent to you in your movie maker program. You'll now which clip will be last, so have it ready when I get home. Will you do that for me baby?" she asked through her subdued moans. I replied in agreement and it seemed like the phone had dropped. Her moaning got louder and diminished with sounds of cock sucking. Suddenly the other end of the conversation had hung up.

I immediately had to check my e-mail. The phone call stirred my sexual excitement and I wanted to see these video clips. I opened my e-mail and surprisingly one had been sent already. The sender was titled The Wife Team and the subject heading read: Watch me fuck you dirty man. My heart rate increased and my cock throbbed with intensity. I opened the file to see four naked men walking towards Gen who was standing there in nothing but a thong and her stilettos. As they approached closer she slowly squatted and reached for the huge black cock and spun her tongue around the tip while reaching for another well sized white cock to stroke.

Another black man laid down behind her as the camera shifted towards his actions of pulling her thong to the side and lapping at her big meaty pussy lips. Despite her mouth full of cock her moans were clear. The camera shifted again to show my sweet wife shifting back and forth between sucking and stroking the three size balanced cocks and getting her nipples tugged at while another man feverishly dampened her pussy with his tongue work. The clip faded to black and I noticed my erect cock had spilled more wetness onto my thigh. I saved the file to a new folder and stood up to try containing my lust.

I chugged the rest of my beer and went back to the room to check the paint. It was drying quickly, so I thought I could hang the blinds, put the bed and furniture back to where it needs to be, and I would be done. By that time, hopefully an hour would pass and I would have another video clip to fulfill my dirty perversions.

I finished the bedroom, but it sure was a pain in the ass with constant thoughts and images of my wife being balled by four men running through my head. Happily though, I was finished and I could check my e-mail again.

I hesitated before opening my e-mail, hoping that another clip would be sent. I opened my account and my eyes widened. 5 new messages, all from the same sender and under the same subject heading. I saved the files immediately to the new folder and closed my e-mail account. I opened up the new folder, highlighted videos 2 through 6 and selected play all.

My wife was straddling over one man of an ethnicity I was unsure of. I saw that her ass cheeks had been reddened from apparent spanks as the man's girthy cock sunk into her pussy. The two black men and the white man stood in front of her staying hard with the talent of her mouth and hands waiting patiently for their turns to fill her with their larger cocks.

The man under her held her up slightly driving his cock in and out of her. Her pussy juice lathered his cock while she pleased the other men orally. Her moaning was intense, as what that of the man under her plowing her. Her reached and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as he slowly withdrew his cock from her. As his cock expelled from her, the camera zoomed in to show the gape that was left by his exceedingly wide cock.

"OH! Your cock was feeling so good, put it back in." The man dropped her back down on his cock, leaving her gasping for breath and releasing a moan. A black man stepped away from the group in front of her and positioned himself behind her. I had seen many pornos and wasn't expecting to endure a double penetration. She had never been much of an ass fan and when she felt the tip of the large black member touch the base of her sphincter to turned slightly, reached behind and pushed his cock lower.

"Stuff my pussy with two cocks for now okay?" The clip faded and another began with the enormous black cock pushing its way inside her on top of the girth of the other. The slow moving penetration turned into wild counter penetration while Gen moaned back and forth on the two other cocks. Watching my wife be devoured by multiple cocks was exhilarating and just when I wanted more, the video faded and I had been through all five of the new clips.

I was amazed than another hour had passed. The clips were quite long for being sent through the e-mail, so I checked my account again. There were three new messages, except one of them this time was titled the conclusion. I saved the files and watched them all. Needless to say my wife endured enough double pussy penetration to shake her through a number of orgasms. She looked so beautiful and sexy handling those four cocks.

I was also surprised to see her taking normal double penetration. These cocks were huge and I wondered how my wife was handling the situation, but her moans and screams of pleasure assured me she was okay. The remaining clips were just a collage of close ups and whole screens showing off her talent and the ravishment she was taking. The conclusion video displayed my wife sucking each man to their climax and swallowing each of their loads.

I had compiled the videos to a DVD and waited for her to return. It was much later than I anticipated seeing that the conclusion clip was sent 6 hours before she returned home.

She walked through the door and stripped. Her body was covered in dry semen, her ass was still red, and her pussy was swollen and red too. Obviously the fuck fest continued.

"Pull that cock of your out," she demanded. I want to suck you while you watch me get fucked by these four well hung guys." My cock jumped to excitement as she slowly work her mouth on my cock.

"Yeah you like watching me get fucked don't you baby? I told you I was going to make things happen." She stopped sucking me and had me look at her well used ass and pussy. They had clearly endured some pleasurable abuse and still had remnants of cum spilling out from inside her. She continued to suck me as I watched her fuck these four men on the television. She moaned on my cock as moaning from the TV harmonized with her and my climax was just about reached. She straddled me facing the TV and guided my cock into her loosened ass. She didn't have to work hard and I was filling her ass with my well built load.

She fell back onto me and I kissed her neck telling her that today's event was something special. She giggled tiresomely and responded . . . "There's even more to come baby!"