An Eventful Train Journey

Story Info
She escaped two molestors, but not their friends.
1.1k words
3.95
151.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers

Last week I had to take a train from London to Newcastle to go to a wedding. I had to wear my best dress on the train as I wasn't going to have time to change before the ceremony. It's a low-cut, short, backless outfit and I looked way overdressed as it was very early in the day. I wasn't able to take a change of clothes with me as I had to carry the wedding present which was rather large.

After about half an hour the train stopped at one of the stations and was invaded by dozens of football supporters who were travelling up to a match. I was sitting in an empty compartment, and some of them came in to sit in the remaining five seats.

All of them began staring at my tits, as this dress really shows off a lot of cleavage, and my legs which were uncovered up to mid-thigh. I tried to ignore the way they were looking at me and I carried on reading my magazine.

Suddenly, the youngest looking one of them began talking about this woman that he'd had sex with the night before.

"She was a dirty little slut, I tell you. She wore this little black dress which showed off her big tits and long legs..."

While saying this he was staring at me. He then said she had long blonde hair, like me, wore glasses, like me, and red panties. I quickly looked down at my dress to make sure he couldn't see my panties then looked up and realised he'd said that deliberately to make me look.

I blushed bright red and quickly made my way out of the compartment. Despite my embarrassment I was also incredibly turned on by what had just happened, and felt myself getting all wet. I needed to masturbate so badly my legs felt weak and I had to hold on to the sides of the corridor as I walked towards the toilet.

I soon came up to two men in front of the toilet, who were obviously football fans as well. They made no effort to make way for me and I had to try to squeeze in between them to get through. As I did so, one of them looked down my dress at my tits while the one behind me placed his hand up my skirt. His big grubby hand went straight to my panties and he must have soon found out how sopping wet I was because he said to his friend that I "was gagging for it".

The one in front of me decided that in this case he didn't have to just look at my tits, he could have a good feel, too. He roughly squeezed them and then pulled down the front of my dress to free them completely. He then brought his head down and began sucking on my nipples, while the one behind me tried to pull down my wet panties.

Just then the toilet door opened and I rushed past the woman coming out and went inside and locked the door. My need to masturbate was now even stronger, but I was scared to, especially as I could see that someone was trying to open the door. It didn't take much working out to guess who.

Luckily I heard the ticket inspector pass by asking to see everyone's tickets. I took the opportunity and rushed out of the toilet and back down the corridor. I looked back and saw the two guys who had molested me searching their pockets, looking for their tickets, while the inspector looked at them.

I had to go back to my original compartment as I had left the wedding present on the rack above my seat. When I got there all the seats were taken.

The young guy who'd made a fool of me earlier said, "Don't worry about your seat being taken, love, you can always sit on my face."

"Why," I replied. "Is your nose bigger than your dick?"

I couldn't believe I'd said that. It was the first thing that came into my head. Everyone laughed except the young guy who stood up, took out his cock and said, "Well here's your chance to find out."

Suddenly the man behind me pulled me onto his lap and held me there with his hands covering my tits, which he had pulled out of my dress, while the man with his dick out shoved it against my mouth. I could feel myself dripping juices on to the man's lap as I opened my mouth and let him fuck my face. The man beneath me then lifted me up slightly, pulled down my panties and took out his own prick. In seconds it was inside me and I moaned noisily. I couldn't believe that after getting away from those two in the corridor I now had six men who all wanted to have their way with me.

Soon I felt the man in my mouth release his load. He held on to my head so I couldn't draw away and I had to swallow most of it, the rest dribbled down my mouth on to my exposed breasts. Straight away, one of the other guys took his place at my mouth, while the others squeezed and fondled and sucked on my tits, while they stroked their cocks in their hand. Soon the man I was sitting on came inside me, forcing me to open my mouth and scream loudly.

The man whose cock had been in my mouth tried to put it back in, but one of the men next to me who had been sucking my tits said, "Hold on, Tony. I wanna screw the little slut as well." He grabbed hold of me and lifted me onto his lap, easing me down on to his massive, hard prick. I was so wet that I had him fully inside me almost instantly.

Just then the ticket inspector came in to the compartment. He must have heard my screams and I thought he would put a stop to it. Not a chance. He watched silently for a few seconds and then he joined in with the others as they each took turns fucking my mouth and pussy until all of them had spunked inside me or over my dress.

When I finally got to the wedding reception, everyone kept staring at me and my dress. I told them that I had spilled my drink on it, but I'm sure some of them knew what it really was. I just hope they don't tell my husband.

SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers