An Eventful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that it was just as empty and silent as the rest of the house, Brent walked up to the fridge to quench his thirst. Having sex twice in a day was not something he had done in a while. Once he had finished drinking and was ready to leave, he checked his pockets to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything. Having taken everything, he walked towards the door. As he approached the door, he noticed it had a note stuck on it.

"Until next time," it said with a smily face at the end.

Brent blushed as he took the note off the door and left. Upon reaching home, he was horrified to see that Kim had returned. She was lying asleep on the couch. Wondering why she had arrived early, he checked his phone. He had received a text from Jen.

It read, "Dropped Kim off at your place. Hope I didn't wake you up".

"Thanks," Brent texted back.

"How did I get here?" Brent heard his girlfriend say.

"Jen dropped you off," he replied.

"Oh. Did you have fun while I was gone," she asked with squinty eyes, still hungover.

"I guess, didn't really do much though," he replied.

"I'm sorry you had a dull weekend, honey," she said.

"I wouldn't call it that," Brent replied, with a subtle grin on his face.

THE END

*****

So that was the story of Brent's first time. Feel free to let me know what you thought about it! Also, let me know if you'd like to see Brent meet Seth again and this can become a chapter series.

12