An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma forced herself inside her mouth and Pip hummed her discontent. There was one hold she needed filled and all it had was the soft suit to rub against. This extra stimulation drove her into madness. Her mind craved climax. After the long make out session she felt the cock pull back and knew a thrust would follow. She hissed to cover her screams and was finally allowed to look at what was in her hands. She was in shock when she realized it was Emma's phone, presumably set to video record.

The cock rammed into her like a thick iron bar and she moaned at the recorder, the pleasure overwhelming the pain, but not enough to get her closer to satisfaction. She was so close. She was on the edge.

"Tell the viewer what's going on?" Emma ordered, caressing the helpless girl on her lap.

"I..." She gasped at the next thrust, "I... I'm in Marks car right now... With Emma, and Mark..." He began increasing his speed. It was harder to control her composure. "Mark is inside of me... inside of my ass..." Her face went down to the seat when she found it too hard to keep her head up. She felt Emma pull her hair so she could face the camera again, "It feels good. I love you Mark. I love you Emma..." Why did she say that? "Fuck me Mark. Fuck..."

"And introduce yourself." Emma ordered. "What are you?"

"I'm..." her ass was relaxing now. The thrusts became smoother. She could feel Mark enjoying himself now. That made her enjoy herself more too, "I'm his bunny... his butt fuck bunny, and I love it. I love getting fucked in public. I love being naked around people..." She was getting closer, closer and closer she could feel herself tipping over but not quite reaching her peak. "Can I come please? Please, Emma, I want to..."

"Really?" Mark was close, she could tell. Pip wanted to cum before he did. She wanted to cum with him inside her. "I guess you'll have to owe me another favor..."

"Anything." Pip didn't care She imagined everyone outside watching. She imagined the video was streaming to a million people. "Anything, please..." She felt a single finger over her suit find her clit and begin strumming her like a guitar. "Ahh..." She felt Mark pound her ass faster and harder as Emma lightly, mercifully touched her. She had never come so close this quickly after touching herself before.

"Ahh," She bucked against Emmas fingers, her face smiling and crying into the phone recording. A second before she came Emma stopped, the waves of pleasure reverberated inside her. "No, Don't... Don't stop, I'll..." With surprise she realized she didn't need it. That was enough to push her over, she felt herself creeping over the precipice like an unbalanced boulder at the edge of a ravine. She came hard. In anguish she had one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced, there was pain and shame and humiliation, but also so much pleasure that it was all worth it. She moaned into seat as Emma slapped her ass again sending her into another mini-frenzy of quakes within her waves of pleasure. Her spine bent back again and her envious pussy rubbed against the slick fabric that bound it with greed and desperation. It was unlike any other pleasure she had felt and she felt simultaneously sickened and full, but hungry for more. The climax continued for longer than normal, each stroke of the cock pushing it forwards, keeping it moving, keeping her cumming.

She felt her ass fill up with Marks cum and relief flowed through her. It magnified her last pulses of passion, almost bringing her over again. Her lungs twitched out a series of light moans as he continued thrusting past her peak. She wished it would never end, and for many moments it felt like it wouldn't. She felt him shrinking inside her and knew that it was over. He removed himself from her and with a last gasp she found herself empty again. She'd been filled up for so long, it now felt strange to have nothing there. She was panting like a dog, her tongue out and on the seat.

"You... you really did enjoy that!" Mark was surprised. Pip was too exhausted to be embarrassed. "I mean, no other girls I've been with... even Emma wasn't into it."

Pip felt Emma scratch her above the ears, "...She sure is a keeper..." Emma said. "...I guess..." was that sadness? From Emma? Pip could not believe it. She was delusional. The sex had addled her mind. She was exhausted. "Welp, can't have you leaking everywhere..." Pip moaned as the plug was reinserted slowly and carefully. "You can clean up once you get home, okay bunny?" Emma pet her down her back.

"Y-Yes. Emma." She agreed.

"And you are going to keep training that butt aren't you?"

She felt another slap and moaned "Yes Emma!"

"Are you going to be a good bunny from now on?" She moved the plug around, she felt the juices trapped inside of her swish around.

"Yes. Good bunny. Your bunny. His bunny." She couldn't form sentences anymore.

"I'll see you on the weekend then." She pushed Pip off of her and she stumbled, her legs unsteady. She had dropped the phone at some point, and Emma was now on it again. "I'll send you the video." She handed Pip the bag of clothes and went to her car. "Tootles!"

She stood there for a moment, still in shock and feeling an irrational bubbling happiness despite her anxiety about the past hour and her bodys aches.

"I have to go now, but see you on the weekend!" She heard Mark and turned to see him advancing to her. He kissed her on the lips. "Anything special you want to do?"

"...Yea." She nodded. "More."

Mark chuckled. "Wow, Emma sure has made you more open."

"...Mark..." She stopped him from leaving so soon, holding his hand, "... What is Emma to you?" She asked. "I mean," She let go. "Never mind. Forget about it..." she didn't want to know.

"No, Hey, Pip..." She felt him embrace her and felt the aches beginning to melt away. "Say the word and she's gone." He told her. "She's nobody."

"She's hot." Pip didn't know what she was saying. She was going to regret this later, she could tell. "Hotter than me. If she turns me on, I know she turns you on too. Every time I see her I wonder why you're with me, and I know you do too..."

"I don't..."

"I just want you to be happy. I love you Mark but I don't want to weigh you down just because you feel guilty." Pip felt the tears coming back. When would she run out of them?

"Pip, look at me." She did, and sniffed. "I'm working so hard every day because one day I want to be able to support you okay?"

"Support me?" Pip sniffed in confusion. "What do you mean..."

"I mean I love you. Is Emma hot? Sure. But she's no one to start a family with."

"A... Family?" Pip asked. "You want that?"

"Well... yea."

Pip imagined being a mother. "That's... I don't think I could. I'll probably just screw it up..."

"But do you want that?" He asked.

Pip smiled, "Yea... yea that's sounds..."

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then believe me when I say you'd be a great mother. You always want to help people, and it makes you feel good to care for them. I don't want to you to hate yourself because you don't like doing anything else. Me? I like working. I can't stand cleaning or getting people drinks or anything, but even though I'm sure you're pushing your comfort zone, I've never seen you happier, and I like that."

She hugged Mark around the chest. "...Do you think it's weird that hearing all that made me really horny."

"I'm sure that plug has something to do with it too."

Pip squeezed him harder. "I love you Mark"

"I love you too Pip."

12