An Ex Marks Her Spot Ch. 03

Story Info
Her mother befriends her vixen.
7.9k words
4.54
41.8k
46

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time on "An Ex Marks her Spot" Pip(our petite protagonist) was exposed to even more lewd debauchery by Emma(our dominant Ex in question) for the pleasure of Mark(The man all women swoon for).

On this installment we will have yet more trails for our hero as she engages with yet more kinky hazards to her sanity. You can expect more lesbian themes, coercion, humiliation, voyeurism, group sex, spanking, and mild to moderate themes of incest (Pips mother comes to visit and may have too much to drink).

If you are not partial to incest, skip the dream sequence after the first cumming. Enjoy!

*****

Pip was still wearing her "Great Wiener" uniform from work. If she had to tell one more person where the home of the Great Wiener was she'd have to murder someone. It was Friday though, and that meant it was almost the weekend, for better or worse. Mark would be heading over tonight, but so would Emma. Her rear clenched at the thought of her and she winced. She was still a bit sore from their shopping trip, in more ways than one. She had just come back from work and was staring at the ceiling. She was laying on her couch and thinking about the future. She was expecting a lonely few hours by herself.

Her uniform was a pair of short shorts and a button down collar shirt with a very phallic looking hotdog exploding from her chest with their patented "special white sauce" coating and splashing in all directions. The same symbol was on her hat that still sat neatly on her scalp. Her hair was still tied into a neat ponytail as tried to relax. She had all the time in the world. She had told her parents that she'd call right after work, but she didn't have the strength. They only lived half an hour away anyways.

A knock on the door sent a shock through her. She was thinking of ignoring it before she heard a familiar, "Hey cutie."

Oh god it was Emma. Pip sighed and got up, feeling her young bones creaking under the stress. "Um, hey," She creaked open the door with trepidation. "I thought you and Mark would be here later."

"I got off early today. I wanted to see how my little girl was doing!" She smiled and teased. "Let's hang out!"

She still had to call her parents but hanging out with Emma seemed almost as stressful. Unlike her parents however, Emma had already made the trip here. It would be rude to refuse. Pip sighed and opened the door. Emma marched in and relaxed on the couch as Pip locked it once more.

"Have you been practicing?" Emma asked.

"Practicing what?" Pip asked. Then she blushed and shook her head in understanding, "Uh, no, actually I want to talk with you about that-"

"I'm going to be strait with you." Emma sighed. "You love Mark right?"

"Yes," Pip nodded, not happy to be interrupted.

"If you love him, you need to be able to please him right? Make him feel good?"

"Y-yes." Pip drew away, looking down.

"Well, I have a proposition." Emma started. "He liked your ass, right? And you clearly liked him there too." Pip felt her face flush with heat. "Well I was feeling generous and thought maybe you could learn to go down on him too, you know? But only once you are better at it."

Pip held her hands tight at her waist. "W-What do you mean?"

"I mean," She dipped her hand into her purse and pulled out a phallic looking toy with straps attached to it. Pip felt her blood drain out of her as Emma continued, "If you want to get closer to Mark, I can teach you to suck cock." Over her jeans she secured a dildo and tightened the straps with a final tug before sitting down on the couch again. "Unless you're fine with it in your ass all the time, but I think Mark will get tired of that after a while."

Pip gaped at the audacity. "E-E-Emma!" Pip shook her head, "I t-told you that I'm n-not into girls!" She stammered. It was long and drooped with it's own weight. "Not into this!" She clarified. "I'd rather just, you know, with Mark-"

"You think you can do better than me?" Emma asked. Pip was silent, "Of course not. He'd probably just get soft in your mouth because you look like a boy." Pip felt a cold shame across her hot skin. "But if you get good at it, maybe you can actually make him feel good." Emma shrugged, the cock bounced. "Your decision. I say suck it up buttercup."

It was larger than Marks. Pip was scared of it entering her anywhere. She thought of Mark's disappointed face and Emma's inevitable offer to take over if she failed to get Mark to feel good. She forced her dizzying qualms about Emma down and suppressed her need to run away. "O-Okay, I guess. Let me just change out of my-"

"Keep it on." Emma ordered. "Looks kinky, like you've already taken a big load already." Pip tried to cover her chest. "Come on, let's go!" Emma humped the cock into the air in a threatening manor. "Take this much time with him and he'll get bored to death." Emma had a way of making Pip think there wasn't any time to think. She gulped and rubbed her arm, taking a step forward with apprehension.

"Can you promise not to tell anyone?" She asked. How did Emma have this sort of power on her?

Emma laughed, "Sure, fine. Lips are sealed. Just between us girls." Pip felt a little better. She took a deep breath and knelt down. Emma was sitting comfortably on her couch. The cock swayed slightly. Pip slowly entered between Emmas legs like it was the cave of a wild animal. The cock was at nose height. Pip looked up to see Emma's dominating position over her. Pip felt even smaller than before. She closed her eyes and gulped.

She felt a light slap across her face and yelped in surprise. Her eyes shot open. "Cockslap!" She heard and saw the silicone rod hit her face again with surprising strength as Emma chuckled and twisted her hips. "Come on, who doesn't like a good cock slap?" Emma smiled as Pip squirmed. Emma hit her one more time. It bounced off her lips. "Alright, enough fun and games, time to do it." Pip reached up with one hand and wrapped her fingers around the bouncing cock, keeping it in place. Her throat tightened and she felt herself salivate more than normal. She leaned in slightly and licked the tip. It didn't taste like anything. She sighed in relief before taking another deep breath and opening her mouth. "Lick it more first." Emma advised. "And be sexy about it weiner girl." She mused.

Pip grimaced and tried closing her eyes, unable to meet Emmas like this. She tried to imagine the smooth appendage as Marks. She remembered the smell and the taste, even if it had been covered in Emma before. She wet it down before attempting to engulf it. She let herself have some fun with it. It was just them, no one else. She let it in an inch or two before going in and out like she'd seen Emma do before. "Just like that." She heard and felt a hand on the back of her head, pulling on her ponytail. Pip was more aroused than she cared to admit, but Emma's voice and hair pulling did little to settle the fears lingering in her mind. She didn't like Emma that way. Emma didn't like Pip that way, she told herself.

"Hey, make eye contact." She heard. Pip opened her eyes and looked up at Emma holding her camera phone. Pip yelped in betrayal and tried tied to pull back, but was stopped by the hand on her ponytail. Emma pulled her violently into the cock and forced it to the back of her throat as Pip gasped. She was held there, gagging, for a second or two before Emma let go. Pip coughed out the cock and fell to her back with a wheeze. "Hey, sorry, went a bit too fast there." Emma smiled, continuing to film Pip as she wiped her mouth.

"Y-You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Pip said hoarsely, rubbing her throat.

"I wont. I'm going to show them." She pressed a button on her phone, "And, send." Pip felt her lungs seize, just like there was a cock in the back of her throat again. "Don't worry, just send it to a lezzy friend of mine, you don't know her, but she'd love this." She texted a message as Pip caught her breath in anguish, "I might send it to Mark too you know, I think he'd find it interesting. I'll tell him it was your idea-"

"No! Please!" Pip begged. How did this keep happening? "You promised!" She repeated. It didn't seem fair.

"Alright," Emma grinned with an evil satisfaction again, "In that case we'll-" There was a knock at the door. Emma and Pip looked to the door, then each other in surprise. "I guess you get to have a break little girl." She quickly removed the strap-on and hid it in her purse again. Pip got up and brushed herself off to see who it was. She was thankful to whoever had decided to end that awkward situation.

"M-Mom!" Pip said as she saw her visitor. She was thin and petite, just like Pip. She wore a thin dress and over shirt with a large hat for the sun. Her hair was cut short along her chin line. Her breasts and hips were much larger and in every way she was a bit more womanly than Pip.

"You were supposed to call remember?" She scolded Pip. Pip felt ashamed that she forgot. "That was our deal remember? Once a week."

"You're her mother!" Emma butted in. Pip felt a fear she'd never felt before when she realized Emma was this excited. "Nice to meet you! I'm Emma!" She shook her mothers hand.

"Oh, you must be a new friend. My name is Lenore." She smiled. "Polly doesn't make too many friends, I'm glad she found someone to spend her Fridays with." She barged in without permission. "Drinks?" She asked. Pip sighed and went to the kitchen. Her mother always wanted a glass of wine.

Once she had given her mother her due Lenore inquired, "How's work?"

Pip felt even more threatened than before around these two older and larger women towering over her. There was a reason she had moved out, "Okay." She lied.

Her mother sat down on the couch, Emma sat on a chair just to the side of it and Pip sat next to her mother between the two. "Now then, tell me more about your friend here!" her mother ordered.

"Well," Pip could feel herself sweating. "You know, we just-"

"I used to date Mark." Emma interrupted. "I came to visit last week and we hit it off. Now we're best friends!"

"Wonderful!" her mother said as Pip experienced the interaction. "I'm glad there wasn't any bad blood about that."

"Actually," Pip saw a naughty glimmer in Emma's eye, "I've taken it upon myself to help Pip with her trouble interacting with people." Pip didn't like where this was going. "Open her up to new things. Give her some help with her relationship with Mark."

"I'm glad. She always had trouble with people." Lenore seemed thrilled. "I hope she's thankful." Her mother eyed her daughter. Pip shrank.

"Oh, very." Emma leaned back in her chair, relaxed. "Do you need more wine?" She asked. The glass was already empty.

Pip shook her head, "No, she-"

"Hush Polly, this is a special occasion." Lenore interrupted. "I wont have more than a bottle, I promise." Emma graciously filled up her glass again when Pip tried to refuse, "So, how is Mark?" She asked.

Pip found herself at a loss for words. Emma was becoming best friends with her mother and Pip had nothing she could do about it. Her mother had a drinking problem before, but usually limited herself to a glass when in public. She didn't know what her mother's tolerance was anymore. After two glasses she seemed very relaxed to the point that Pip was eager to remove the bottle from her.

"You did what?" Her mother questioned with a giggle. Pip hadn't paid attention to most of the conversation.

"It was in college," Emma shrugged. "I've actually done crazier thing since. Besides, your daughter is more wild than I am."

Pip felt her stomach gnawing at her to stop this conversation. "T-That's enough!" Pip announced, "I think it's time we got to bed!"

"It's a Friday sweetie." Her mother scolded her again, "Now what is this about my little Polly being a wild child?"

"Well," Pip saw Emma pull out her phone in slow motion.

"N-No!" Pip stood. "T-That's enough!" She said more forcefully. "I don't want you to show that to anyone!"

"Show what?" her mother seemed disappointed, upset, and curious.

"It's nothing really, just us girls having fun before you got here." Emma goaded.

"No!" Pip felt fire in her lungs and ice in her veins. "Mom, it's time for you to go-"

"That's no way to talk you your friend, or your mother!" Lenore said forcefully. "We were just having a nice chat and now you are making a fool of yourself. I know you have problems with socializing, but you don't have to ruin it for other people."

This was insane, "Emma, why are you doing this?" She looked to her with pleading eyes.

"Because it's fun." Emma chuckled.

Pip felt a flash of indignant rage, "You bitch!" Pip exclaimed. Emma flinched. "That's it! Get out! Get-" She felt an arm pull her back and she toppled over a set of legs. "EEP!" She found herself bent over her mother's knees.

"Polly, I thought I raised you better than this. You can't speak to your friends this way!" Pip turned and saw Emma with an ecstatic, gaping smile. "You are acting like a child, and I am going to treat you like one."

Pip felt a smack across her rear as her mother's hand slammed into her. "AHH!" She yelped in surprise, "Stop! Mom! What are you doing!". Pip squirmed in panic. She was drunk, obviously. Her mother slapped her thighs under the short shorts. That hurt a lot more. "H-Hey!" Pip squealed.

"Her pants are probably softening it too much." Emma commented. "She'll learn from it better without anything there."

"Quite right." Lenore agreed.

"No!" Pip tried to struggle, but found Emma holding her down from the front. She'd gotten up just to help with the humiliation. She felt the familiar chilly heat of embarrassment skitter across her skin and settle in her stomach.

"Thank you Emma." She heard her mother quietly state as she felt her pants pulled down to her knees. Pip clenched her legs tightly together but it didn't help at all.

"Her underwear too." Emma grinned. Pips mother complied as Pip felt herself tearing up. Not in front of Emma. Not like this. The cold air touched her and she twitched at the sensation. She was naked from her waist to her knees.

SLAP

"AHH!" Pip tightened her rear. The sting spread the cold feeling in her core across her body again. Why did this always happen to her?

"Say you are sorry." Her mother said in a controlled manner.

SLAP

"No!" Pip struggled. It stung worse each time. She felt herself beginning to sweat and shiver.

SLAP

Pip felt tears coming down her face. This was all happening so fast.

SLAP

Her cheeks felt like they were on fire. She sobbed into her mothers legs. "Please stop!" She pouted.

SLAP

Her body arched with the pain. "I'm getting tired." Her mother complained.

"Let me have a go." Emma suggested.

"I don't want to be a bother-"

"I insist." Pip struggled with a newfound passion as Emma sat and pulled her to her own knees.

"No!" Pip felt her shirt rise up to her armpits and her bra unclasped. "EEK!" She covered herself, but was easily moved.

"See," Emma started, the mostly naked Pip resting over her knees, "The trick is to do it while their tits are out, that makes the point come home the best."

"I see." Said Pips mother, pouring herself another glass. This had to be a nightmare. Pip had to be dreaming. She felt her hands held back letting her small tits out open into the air. Now she was functionally naked in front of Emma and her mother. "And then you,"

SLAP

Pip groaned and reeled from the pain. This was nothing like any spanking she'd received before. "Sorry yet?" She heard Emma call as she delivered slap after slap across her poor rear end. Any more and she feared she'd scream.

"I'm sorry!" Pip squealed finally. "I'm sorry!"

"For what?"

"I'm sorry I called you a bitch."

SLAP

"AHH!" She cried helplessly. "And I'm sorry I interrupted you." She felt a cool hand slowly caress her burning backside and she quietly shook with discomfort. "I'm sorry, I'll be a good girl. I'll be quiet." She looked up and saw her mother cross-legged on the floor.

"In that case," She saw Emma pass the phone to her mother with cold horror and humiliation. Her mother gasped and laughed out loud while watching.

"Oh! Oh my!" Pip his her face. "She's really very into it, my little Polly."

"Do you think she's had enough?" Emma stroked her inner thigh. Pip enjoyed that far too much. Her legs contracted at the painful sensation.

"Send her to her room for a few minutes." Her mother waived. She seemed a bit off balance."

"Gotcha." Pip grimaced as her clothes were pulled completely off. Her bra stayed on the floor as her shirt came down around her head and she was pulled up to her feet again. She was buck naked in front of her mother and Emma. Even her hat had fallen off. She covered her groin with pursed lips while trying not to cry anymore. "Go think about what you've done, troublemaker." Emma held back a chuckle. "Your mother and I still have some catching up to do." Pip hugged herself, looked down, and followed her orders. "Oh," Emma started. Pip sniffed and turned, "And start practicing, okay?" Emma raised an eyebrow. "Or you wont get any rewards."

Pip turned before she grit her teeth. Emma had gone too far. She went to her room and dug her face into her pillows on the bed. Emma wasn't her mother. She didn't have to do anything she said. When Mark came back Pip would tell him everything and Emma wouldn't be able to stop him. Then they'd have sex, real sex, sex without Emma, and Mark would love it and, and...

Pip was crying again. She was opening the drawer with the toy in it, touching it, getting the lube that had come with it. She sniffed. She wouldn't be able to do any of that stuff and she knew it. She was weak. She couldn't handle conflict. She winced as she rolled to her back, the wet toy in hand. She was so turned on right now from what had just happened. She desperately wanted Mark to love her, and desperately didn't want him to see those pictures. She lifted her knees to her face and spread her rear with one hand, the other aiming blindly. She was doing this for Mark, not Emma. This wasn't her getting a punishment and time out in her own apartment. This was her choice. She was an adult. She told herself it was her own doing when she pushed it in gently, moaning with satisfaction. It sunk to it's hilt without much pain at all. She felt her pulse through her body tensing her rear around the plug with each beat. Once it was in she spread her legs to see herself. She was wet and glistening. She touched herself along her abused thighs and shivered with delight. Both her thighs and face were moist by the time she cupped her womanhood. With her middle finger she pressed against the plug inside her, thrusting it in and out as her palm put pressure on her womanhood.

There was a knock at the door. "Oh! I'll get it!" She heard her drunken mother answer.

Pip froze in terror for a few seconds. Then the sound of Marks voice woke her back up and galvanized her to action. She rolled off of bed and put some clothes on before realizing the plug was still in her. She grunted in discontent as she opened the door to her bedroom.

"Hey!" She heard her mother cheer and stood in shock once more. Her mother was not wearing what she had on before. She noticed that her mother was wearing Pips work uniform,. Lenore's breasts pulled the shirt taught. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra. The shirt was raised by the sheer volume, exposing her midriff. Her shorts barley made it halfway up her ass, and there were no panties in sight. Lenore had even put on the hat. "We're playing truth or dare! I haven't had this much fun in years!" She chuckled. Pip gulped as she saw her mothers tits jiggle freely. She was completely commando. Pip saw Mark awkwardly stepping away from the other two and towards Pip.

"Hey!" He greeted her and Pip's anxiety began to melt away. "Looks like your mom had a bit too much to drink." She noticed his eyes wandering over Lenore and then guiltily coming back with a start. "You think I should drive her back home? It is getting a bit late." She didn't want him to leave.