An Ex-Officer and Gentleman

Story Info
Mike decides on marriage to retain top shelf pussy.
2.9k words
4.62
42.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum splattered on to Maeve's swollen, pink mottled breasts as she went "AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!" into her ejaculation, trailing his by only one second., The mother of three, licking her tits clean, watched under lowered lids as he washed his dripping cock in the hand-basin. Before long he'd be as good as his father and grandfather at getting her off.

Mike Johns attached that new introduction to his revised manuscript and emailed it to the editor. He muttered – "Well Lisbet, you wanted hot sex nearer the start of the novel, not at page 16, so try this one for size. Wonder when you last had an orgasm Lisbet; 15 years ago, huh?"

Mike sat in a lookout tower high above the shipping channel of the secondary port. Ten to twelve movements occurred every twenty-four hours; they were monitored and directed when necessary. The duty officer's other main task was filing four-hourly weather reports – visual and instrument readings.

For two years Mike had taken to hobbies to ease the boredom on his 12-hour watch – 6:00 to 18:00 hours over a month and then alternating to give Sebastian relief for a month by taking the night shift. The widow of a former lighthouse keeper, Mrs Owen, was the relief standby and weekend substitute.

First Mike had made silver jewelry to cut the boredom, lovely pieces which Mrs Owen sold at the markets, taking a small commission. Then he painted in water colours ships passing lighthouses, the occasional ship at sea in a violent storm and very occasionally flocks of seagulls. Now he was trying to write hot sexy novels.

The phone went. "North Head Signal Station – Duty officer Mike Johns speaking."

"Good God, is that what you do? Your mini CV just says you are ex-navy and now work for the Port Authority in guidance work. I had no idea what that meant."

"Pardon me, but do I know you?"

"It's Lisbet Chesterton from Hot Romances."

"Good God, Lisbet. You sound young and gorgeous?"

"Oh dear, have I caught you on Marijuana Day?" she giggled.

"No, nothing stronger than coffee is allowed when on duty and four hours before coming on duty. It's just that I imagined you as a retired school teacher or something like that."

"Why was that, Mike?"

"Your instructions are so precise and severe as if promising a rap over the knuckles if you are not obeyed."

She laughed. They talked about what cover design for his book and she took some notes to flesh out his CV details and asked him to mail a professional quality head and shoulders photo of himself for the back cover. She believed it likely the senior editor would accept the ms now and Lisbet wanted everything ready to go should his ms receive the green light. She then began asking with real interest about his job and ended up accepting Mike's invitation to visit on Thursday at 3:00.

"You'll see a navy frigate entering through the heads at 3:22."

"Three twenty-two sounds awfully precise."

"It is the navy."

She giggled and he thought she was cute, wondering if she were in a relationship.

At 2:55 Mike had the side window shutters barely open so was able to use his binoculars to watch Miss Chesterton climb from her car,learning that she was wearing white panties and had a tan that went right to their elastic. Her face was plain but pleasant, her breasts looked small but her body was athletic. She looked about thirty-four, tall with long brown hair – the eye color was secreted behind fashionable sun glasses.

At exactly 3:00 he answered the door bell, bowed and gave the woman ten years his junior the dazzling smile that naval officers in their Number One's managed so consistently, except he was in Port Authority khaki shorts and shirt with epaulettes indicating the maritime rank of captain – he'd risen to the rank of Lieutenant-Commander in the Navy.

"I checked the morning newspaper – the frigate is the Triton, the same name of the God of water of Greek mythology.

"That's right, you looked that up as well, smart girl."

"No, I knew that."

The radio went. "Excuse me."

It was the Triton making contact. Using the huge binoculars on a swivel, Mike acknowledge and said she was on course and advising no other sizeable vessels were in the channel but to be aware of some small fishing craft.

Lisbet queried why there was no tug.

"It's a naval vessel, 3800 tons, almost 400 feet long with a complement of 180 officers and men. The officer in charge decides whether or not he wants a tug. We have a pilot on board but he is only there in case advise is needed – the navy does not hand over its ships unless in capitulation.

"You seem to know a lot about Triton. Of course, you were a naval gunner or something. Tell me, were you a Petty Officer – I've always wondered what they petted."

"You're adorable," Mike smiled. "Please excuse me for being so personal."

"You're in command here; I'm in your hands."

Standing a very close, Lisbet watched Mike wet his upper lip, her gaze steady, her look unyielding.

When Triton was abreast of the radio crackled and an authoritative voice barked, "Gunnery detail, honorary salute. Fire!"

"Oh God," screamed Lisbet, hurling herself at Mike as she heard the explosive charge and saw the puff of smoke following the explosive flash from the side of Triton.

Mike hugged her as hard as he dared, face buried into her neck, feeling her trebling body against his. He reached up, positioned a signal lamp and acknowledged the honor.

The radio crackled. "We have our glasses on you Mike, all five of us. What is the name of the crumpet in your arms?"

"Lisbet, she's here doing research. You guys scared the crap out of her."

"Lisbet, sweet name. Don't forget modern women prefer use of condoms, Mike. Triton message ends."

Finding it impossible to pull away from Mike's grip, Lisbet said, "So they weren't shooting real cannon balls at us or whatever they shoot?"

"No, just a blank; it's a signal gun."

"Well why would they want to scare the crap out of me?"

"They are navy men. Actually it was a tiny ceremonial thing – a mark of respect to me, I guess you could call it. I was Triton's commissioning commanding officer and gave her up three years ago to come ashore in retirement; my wife was dying."

"Oh Mike. Lisbet turned and hugged him, her eyes moist. I'm so sorry – two lady loves lost; it's so sad."

"I cry no more"

"Oh Mike," cried Lisbet, bursting into tears.

His grip on her tightened his eyes moist.

* * * *

And so began a romance. Half an hour after their moment of tenderness Lisbet returned to the city. At the car she'd reached up and kissed Mike on the cheek, saying tremulously, "We must meet again."

"I'd like that."

"I'll be in touch. You may need to look away. This car is a damn fool of a thing for a woman to get into."

"I'm ex-Navy, taught not to look away."

She sighed and as she spread to haul one leg under the steering wheel; she paused to show a great display and said, "Something to remember me by, Mike."

Mike snapped to attention and saluted. "It will be my pleasure, Miss Chesterton."

That evening Lisbet called her current male friend. "I'm sorry, Alex, but I've met someone else."

"I knew it had to happen sometime, Lisbet; I sensed I wasn't right for you but it was quite a run and I enjoyed it. I wish you well – please keep the presents I gave you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Find someone nice, Alex. Go for a woman who's as enthusiastic about golf and drinking as you are. All the best."

Two Fridays later – it was his weekend off – Mike stood outside Lisbet's apartment. He'd been invited to stay. At precisely 7:30 he pushed the bell button and the door opened immediately.

"I heard you arrive and was standing on the other side of the door, listening to your breathing with gaps when I guess it was time to recheck your watch. Come in and welcome." Lisbet reached up and kissed his cheek. "Leave your carry bag in the hallway; we'll fix up later as dinner is ready."

Although this was only the second time they'd met, they had fallen into an easy informality. At 6:10 on the first morning after Lisbet had visited the Watch-station he called, waking her. She'd said she was squirming in bed at the delicious thought of him calling. He'd then thrown her mind into a speed wobble asking, "What are you touching?" She flamed in embarrassment and then remembered, well, he was a Hot Romance author.

"Nothing," she said in a small girl's voice, trying to sound very guilty. He'd laughed, making her heart jump. She called him at 21:10 hours when in the bath - he'd put her right about the time using the 24-hour clock. Each day thereafter they'd phoned whenever possible at those times. Just friendly, short, satisfying messages. She could have talked for hours but he was trained to make short, sharp calls.

They'd talked about family, hobbies, and social interests and gradually began talking about sex and their preferences until finally she boldly asked, "Would you like to have sex with me?"

"Yes," he said without hesitation. "I've been thinking about it a lot."

Lisbet remembered that call. "Really, and touching what?" she'd giggled. He said for dirty talk like that she would receive a spanking and to her embarrassment her burst of laughter turned into a laughing fit. She brought herself under control by slapping her face hard and was horrified, thinking she'd sounded like a slut. But he simply laughed, said she sounded sexy and that she'd given him a huge erection. She dropped the phone, cutting him off accidentally when retrieving the phone.

She called back, but the line was busy. She switched off her phone and it rang. He said he had something big in his hand; she groaned and whacked her thigh two or three times before thrusting a couple of fingers under her skirt. They then had phone sex for the first time.

Now he was here, in her home.

Lisbet stood at the sideboard in the very beautifully decorated dining room, pouring martinis. She felt Mike come up behind her and his hands slip under her arms to cup her breasts; she shook with latent lust knowing that would build. She turned her head and met his kiss – their first real kiss – and she sighed, feeling the front of her panties dampen.

Mike cleared a space on the sideboard, lifted her up and then gave Lisbet her drink. He took a deep swig of his and placed it clear and pulled up the front of her dress.

"Oh God. There I go again. More dampness on the front of my panties – sorry Mike."

"It's the kind of dampness that can drive me crazy," he leered, and bent down, pulled the panties aside and began running his tongue over her light bush. She opened her legs wide, signaling that dinner could wait because she wanted the full treatment.

Mike was all go, taking in her heady natural perfume. A woman who lubricated in advance is a woman to be treasured. A guy knows that the best overture to a soft start to pussy licking to finish with a robust finale is the one when he doesn't know whether he's going to get it or not. When Lisbet opened her legs his blood started really pumping and he slipped into gear to prove he was the man for the job. As his tongue slowly inserted his cock hardened to maximum which was completely justified as he judged this to be top shelf pussy.

What is top shelf pussy? Ah, wouldn't women like to know, Mike mused. In his view it was one with fat outer swellings and no protruding lips – one that looks very much like a ripe peach with a pronounced central depression. He also liked pussy to be centrally located to be easily usable from front or back. Mike was not fussed whether it was bald, decorated with a patch of hair or fully haired providing the thatch was not a real thicket. Recognizing he was being self-centered, he was adament about one thing: he liked it oozing lube – no question about that. Size was unimportant if she were an older woman because she'd be able to control her vaginal muscles – muscles and thigh squeeze adjustments eliminating any differential between sizes of organs.

But above all, to indulge in true bliss, the pussy must be organically sweet – not smelling like meat, to give the rapturously exalted feeling that one was in complete union with one's partner, lapping to inhale fragrances and sluice up liquids that orchestrated one's senses.

Lisbet, her hands grasping Mike's hair, groaned and soaked his face in her discharge. He began lapping and at that moment she felt she was a principal at their very core of being, and collapsed against him.

"That was beautiful," she sighed. "I must get dinner."

Mike regained his normal pulse rate and breathing rhythm, doing nothing to divert her; he was hungry. "That would be lovely; how may I help?"

"You rest, I want an after-dinner rollicking I'll remember for the rest of my life."

"You're the best, Lisbet. The very best."

Needless to say, after the meal they took Mike's carry bag and established he was to sleep with Lisbet, which he did so enthusiastically, fully and athletically.

The romance progressed almost to the point of it peaking, when Lisbet said to Mike, "We have been wondering what to do this weekend, your weekend off. I'd like you to meet my parents."

Mike bit the bullet and said yes. It's what Lisbet wanted although his inner-voice was screaming, 'No, not the parents. Oh please Mike, not the parents.'

"Shut-up," Mike said.

"Who are you speaking too, darling?"

"Dark caverns wherein nightmares lie."

"What?"

"Sorry darling," just talking to myself.

During Friday night Lisbet's dreams took her into the same dark caverns.

She woke Mike who groaned and asked was she ready to go again; he wasn't sure if he was tanked up.

"No, you fool. The meeting with my family tomorrow. I have dark forebodings."

"You mean the prelude to that time of month?"

"No, you fool. My mother will have all five of her sisters and children there as well. You will be put through the meat grinder."

"Don't worry my pet; just give me the time and address and I shall meet you there. Now, let's be looking at this beautiful vulva of yours."

Lisbet's mother Dianne and father Stan and Dianne's sisters Lacey, Bernice, Montana, Whitney and Alexis were seated around Lisbet in the lounge in the Sunday best, although it was only Saturday. Dianne's grandchildren aged from twenty-three to three were outside on the lawn, the youngest living up to their reputation as being brats, the oldest practicing showing cold indifference not that the females required any practice.

"He's here," Alexis said, peering under the drawn blinds as they heard the Dodge Ram 2500 ST draw to a rumbling stop. Her oldest daughter Trixie of sixteen came rushing in, "Oh God, dream boat has arrived; I think I'm having my first orgasm."

"Trixie screeched her grandmother, but Trixie was on the floor, semi-conscious with a huge smile on her face.

Mike entered the room dressed in his Number One uniform which he was permitted to wear on ceremonial occasions because he was in Naval Reserve; he judged this to be a ceremonial occasion. He snapped to attention, saluted and raised his sunglasses on to his forehead. All the women including Lisbet sighed and degenerated into various stages of swooning.

Except Dianne.

"What's this Tom-Foolery," she barked. "My daughter is not going to live with a man ten years her senior."

"Ma'am," Mike said, snapping to attention again. Please be quiet." He wheeled a quarter turn and addressed Stan: "Sir, I ask you for the hand of your daughter Lisbet in marriage."

This was so unexpected. Shocked, Lisbet fainted. The tension in the room was so great that her sisters Montana and Whitney collapsed on top of her. Noticing her sisters and Lisbet topple was too much for Dianne; her eyes rolled into their sockets and she fell from her chair.

"What are your prospects son?"

"A high salaried job, a bit fat Navy pension and probably the ability to bless this family with much needed grandsons."

Stan rose and shook Mike's hand. "You have my blessing, son. Do it as soon as you wish."

Lisbet scrambled out from under her two recovering sisters.

"Daddy, would you and mother please organize the wedding immediately. I'm not allowing this handsome hero to slip from my grasp. He's taken on the whole of my family and won. "

Then taking the officer's arm she said excitedly, looking like an 18-year-old about to savour her first man, "Mike and I must leave now; I'm due for an unbelievable rollicking."

THE END