An Exotic Vacation for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small white grains of sand with crystal clear blue water allowed people to experience beach life. We walked along the waters edge, holding hands with our partners. Love was in the air for all four of us. After a short walk we sat down and I noticed that people were coming from over a ridge on the other side of the beach. When I asked what was over there, they replied that was the clothing optional beach.

My wife did not hear the answer and the wife told her that was where all the people went to look at others people's privates. My wife blushed at that comment and we all laughed at my wife's embarrassment. Now I had been to a nude beach back home, but my wife had not.

I was surprised when my wife asked the couple if they had been over there and they had. The husband admitted that the first time they went, he had to spend some time on his stomach, as he got excited at seeing his wife naked in public. He explained that it was hard (pun intended) to see the love of his life naked for anyone who wanted to look at her and that it was erotic. The wife chimed in that he was only a little excited and we all got a good laugh when she held up her pinky finger.

When I threw out the suggestion that we go over and check it out, no one disagreed. So off we went and walked over the ridge. Sure enough as soon as we went over the ridge no one was wearing clothes. All kinds of people were there. Short, tall, skinny, fat, big boobs, no boobs, big thin dicks and short fat dicks were all out in the open for anyone to see. Just like the beach at home, no one cared what others look liked.

I am not sure who started to remove clothing first, but within a couple of minutes of walking over the ridge, all four of us were naked and it was not uncomfortable. The husband was right; it was not easy to keep from getting an erection. It was not from looking at our friends or any other person on that beach. It was from watching my wife lying naked. All the men who walked by her could see her hairless pussy and her breasts.

Sure I did look at our friends. She had smaller breasts but they hung higher on her chest. Her pussy was full grown. She trimmed some hair to tidy herself up, but she or her husband liked lots of hair down there. He was athletic in his build, not much fat on him, but his size down there was small and I don't think he was a "grower" judging from his wife's pinky comment.

Yes they did look at us. My wife carried some extra weight on her body but that allowed her to have big breasts. They saw her shaved pussy and the dimpling on her ass. When they looked at me they saw a man who had been an athlete, but the mid life spread was there. A small, fat belly hung around my waistline but my chest and arms had the odd work out.

Down below, they saw my shaved cock. It was as average as it could be. According to all the info on the Internet, my cock when flaccid or erect was literary the definition of the average penis size. Okay technically it is a quarter inch larger when erect, but that does not matter.

This is how close of a friendship we had created within a short time frame. We were able to chat and have fun and joke at or with each other all while we had no clothing on. There was nothing-sexual going on between any of us. The husband did not lust after my wife, or I his. His wife did not try to get me someplace private so we could fuck and my wife did not fantasize about having his cock inside of her.

We realized we should be going when we all started to look a little pink and we realized that certain body parts should not get sunburnt. We put our clothes back on and headed back to the car. On our way back to our resort we asked them to stay for supper, but they declined. They were not prepared, but we insisted that the next day they come to the resort and stay with us. As we had the second bedroom, they could stay and enjoy the alcohol without the worry about driving back.

They agreed and before we all realized we were back at the resort. Again hugs and kisses all around were given as we said our goodbyes. It was about suppertime so my wife and I headed to the restaurant. Over supper and drinks we discussed our day with our friends and what the plans for tomorrow should be.

After supper we walked on the beach and found a hammock to lie in. It was a great feeling to have my wife in my arms while lying there. We were caressing each other while we watched the sunset.

While lying there I asked her about the nude beach. She agreed it was weird to sit in front of them naked. When I asked my wife if she "checked them out" she just smiled and told me she did it as much as I did it. I asked her if she was attracted to them. Again she replied what I had thought. The attraction was there, but not in a sexual manner.

With that I kissed her and she kissed me back. Our hands started to get busier and our kisses more lustful. We tried to keep our passion from getting carried away, but when my hand found her bottom her left leg made its way onto my hip. We tried to get our genitals as close as possible without being indecent. She could feel my hardness trying to be released from the constraints of my shorts. My hand found her breast and hardened nipple.

She moaned into my mouth. Her hand grabbed at my chest, scratching it as it went south. When she found my zipper she unzipped me and reached in. She found my hard cock, precum already moistening the cockhead. I reached for her skirt and bunched it at her hip, there were no panties worn after the beach. She looked at me and I at her as she took my member in her hand and found the entrance of her pussy.

Could you tell if we were having sex if you looked at us? You could definitely tell that we were grinding our hips at each other and the hammock was swinging, but unless you were within five feet of us and saw my cock go in and out of her pussy, you could not be sure.

The desire we had for each other, there on the beach that night was amazing. We made love on that hammock until my cock reached its boiling point. As I came inside my wife that night our love reached a crescendo.

We just lied there and looked into each other's eyes as my softening cock withdrew from her pussy. I could tell she was somewhat uncomfortable with my cum leaking out of her pussy, but we did not want to move. When we finally did move from that hammock, she discreetly took her underwear out of her purse so she could tidy up the mess I made inside of her.

Back in the room, I made sure that my tongue gave her the loving she deserved. I could have licked her all night long if she allowed me. She told me that she was fully satisfied before we fell asleep.

The next morning, our sixth, we went snorkeling on a tour. The vibrant colours of the fish and the variety of sealife made the trip worth it. Our friends were coming to the resort in the afternoon, so after a quick lunch at the snack bar, we readied ourselves for our guests.

When the couple met up with us, we were on the lounge chairs by the pool. Drinks were flowing, as was the wonderful banter between the four of us. When we needed more sunscreen the person closest to that person put it on. It was not uncommon for me or my wife to apply sunscreen to the wife or her husband and vice versa.

Before suppertime, we all went back to the room. Our friends had never been inside the rooms and admired how exquisite it was. We told them to make the second bedroom their home for the night. We went to shower and change in our room and they did the same in their bedroom.

I showered first and was preparing drinks when the wife came out of the bedroom. She was wearing a lovely oriental dress, but she was having a hard time zipping up the back. She asked if I could help her, so without a second thought, I went over to where she was. She had flipped her hair up and was holding it and then she turned around. The zipper went from just above her buttocks to her neck.

As I zipped it up I could not help but notice that she was wearing no bra or panties. When she turned around to thank me she kissed me softly on the lips. She looked stunning in the dress. It was tight fitting and she had the figure to pull it off. When she saw me check out the dress she told me that her husband purchased it for her.

At that point the husband and my wife joined us for drinks. The conversation flowed, as did the drinks. I started out making martinis and we switched to wine or beer. By the time our supper reservation was near, we each had three or four drinks in us.

We were all in a giggling happy mood when we reached the restaurant. Food was ordered and so were drinks. When the dancing started we danced with our respected spouses then switched partners; this continued all night. Every other dance was with our spouse; it did not matter if it was a fast song or a slow song. If we needed to take a break a fresh drink awaited us back at our table.

When last call was announced that was our cue to head back to the room. On the way back to the room, hands were held with our partners. My wife and I's tradition in an elevator was to kiss each other; it was something we started in high school. So once in the elevator we kissed and so did our friends.

Back in the room the husband and I sat on the couch while the wives made everyone once last drink. When the drinks were ready the wives came and sat on our laps. We all just sat there on the couch drinking our drinks and for the first time since we met each other it became awkward.

I know everyone was thinking about sex and if it might happen, but it was me that asked the other couple if they'd like to join us in the bedroom. I explained that as much as I would love to see us all make love to each other, it would be more erotic to watch each other with our married spouse.

My wife stood and pulled me up then we each extended a hand to the other couple. The four of us walked into the bedroom, stood at the base of the bed, where I embraced my wife. At first we just hugged and caressed each other then we kissed. When we came up for air, our friends were kissing and the husband was tugging the zipper down his wife's back.

I moved behind my wife and got her to raise her arms. I lifted off her shirt and undid her bra. Then I went and undid her skirt and let it pool to the ground around her feet. Both women stood in the room facing each other completely naked.

My wife loves it when I use my fingertips to touch her lightly all over her body. As I stood behind her I touched her chest and surrounded her breasts. I noticed that whatever I did to my wife, the husband did the same to his wife. When I came to my wife's nipples, they were hard. I tweaked them and she moaned softly. When my hands touched her sides and abdomen she gave a shudder.

I could see the wife watch my hands and looked at my wife for her reaction. My wife's own hands wrapped around the back of my head. I kissed her neck, her jawline and up to her ear. I even licked her spine which gave her a huge shutter.

My fingers moved south to my wife's pussy region. The husband's fingers were already in his wife's pussy. He was tracing the outline of her lips and they were glistening with moisture. The wife had large labia and her clitoris was more pronounced. When the husband flicked her clit, she buckled.

I am sure my wife was watching them as I pleasured her with my fingers. I did not want my wife to cum yet so I stopped fingering her pussy and played with her breasts. My wife took her hands from around the back of my neck and moved them to try and undo the buttons on my top. When the angle did not work for her, she turned around to face me.

I dropped my hands and allowed her to take off my clothes. When I was naked she sat me down on the bed and she got on her knees. There were the two men sitting naked on the bed and their wives were servicing their cocks with their mouths. Yes I watched the wife suck off her husband and he watched my wife use her tongue on me.

Both women knew how to suck cock and please their husband. We were all in sync. When my wife stopped sucking me, the wife did the same. When the wife used her hand on her husband's cock my wife did the same to me. When my wife's jaw got tired the wife stopped as well.

I pulled my wife up from the floor and laid her on the bed. The husband did the same to his wife. We then positioned our heads in front of our wives pussy and licked them until they came. The wife came first moaning and calling her husbands name as she peaked over his face. They both just lied there embracing, watching us, while I licked, sucked, and flicked my tongue over my wife's clit.

My wife came and then we all moved to the final act. It was as if this was planned and coordinated on what each couple would do. The husband got his wife on all fours while mine spread her legs to welcome me from on top. Both the husband and myself were in rhythm as we moved inside our wives.

As much as we were aware that another couple was making love beside us, we really only concentrated on our partners. If we caught the eye of the other couple it was not awkward or embarrassing, we smiled and looked back to our partner. We did not judged each other on their technique of lovemaking or the noises we made.

We each moved from position to position to position. I have found the best way to cum is when my wife is on her back and I am on top of her between her legs. That night I sat back on my heels, grabbed her legs and position them in a V shape and thrust as quickly as I could. I could sense the moment arriving and so did my wife. With her giving me encouragement to cum, I went as hard and as fast as I could and exploded inside of her.

Four contractions of cum left my cock and entered my wife. I collapsed on top of her as she stroked my head, shoulders and back. When I got too heavy for her, I withdrew and spooned with her to watch our friends finish their lovemaking.

She was on top on him riding his cock. His hands were on her breasts, pulling and tweaking her nipples. Her hands were on her clit, touching and rubbing it trying to set off an orgasm again. When they were close, she got off of him laid down on her right side and lifted her left leg. He got in behind her and we watched as his cock slid into her open pussy from behind. We got a front view of the husband thrusting into his wife's pussy.

The wife's hands had worked her clit enough to be ready to cum and as if on cue, she told him she was ready and if he was. He grunted in agreement and with that, her hands made her cum as his thrusting made him cum. We were so close to our friends that we could see the husband's testicles tense and release three times into his wife.

We all just lied there on the bed. It was an unbelievable feeling to be in the bed after making love to my wife and had another couple do the exact same thing. We were all at peace. When the wives removed themselves to go wash up, there was no apprehensive moments. The husband and I did not high five or concoct some plan to have sex with each other's wife. He simply got up, picked up his and his wife's clothes, said good night and left for his bedroom. His wife hollered goodnight and so did mine when she returned from the washroom.

My wife and fell asleep right away and I heard snoring from the other room before I was asleep. I was the first one up and I started the coffee. By the time it was brewed, the other couple was up and my wife had joined us all on the balcony. This was our last day here and we had to be checked out and ready to go on the shuttle in the afternoon.

Our friends asked us if they could drive us to the airport, but we knew that wouldn't work for them. We politely declined and told them that the shuttle was already booked and it would be an inconvenience for them. As they tried to deny it, they did eventually agree.

Over breakfast they wanted us to know that they had never done anything like what happened last night and they hope our friendship would not be spoiled. We agreed that last night was one in a million and we hoped that our friendship could continue when we got back to real life.

Kisses, hugs, and tears were received and delivered when we parted ways for the last time. They went back to their private house and we went back to the room to pack. On the plane ride home my wife and I reminisced about the trip of a lifetime.

The in-laws and kids picked us up from the airport. We were all happy to see each other. It took a while to hear from our friends, but we have stayed in touched. Schedules and distances have made it difficult to see each other again, but no matter how far apart we are or however long it will be until we see each other again, we all know that our friendship will stand the strength of time.

The End.

12