An Expensive Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you cleaned out for me today because I'm going to fuck that hole harder than you've ever imagined. You're my bitch now and I am going to teach you how to take my cock like a proper sissy." I felt her climbing onto the bed, approaching my exposed hole. She grabbed onto the chains that were reaching across the bed and keeping me from falling off, pulling me closer to her. I felt the head of her cock touching my hole, and it felt hot. I was still blindfolded and with my neck restrained to the side of the bed I would've have been able to see what was going on anyways. As she started pushing her cock into me I felt the foreskin being pulled back from the head of her cock.

"Are you wearing a condom?!" I almost choked on my words as I asked, already knowing the answer.

"You are my sissy slut now, I am not going to use a condom when I fuck you from now on. You will take my cum in your sissy pussy like a good girl does, just like your girlfriend used to take your cum deep inside her. I'm not worried about you getting pregnant hahaha." I was helpless. Her cock pushed deeper into my hole, and the hotness amazed me. I could feel the warmth of her cock as it entered me. It seemed to be pulsating and radiating heat as she pushed further and further in one smooth motion until I felt her balls touch my ass.

"Good girl, you took it all!" I heard the ding of her iPhone, she was recording another video.

Her narration was embarrassing, but it turned me on at the same time. My cock was straining against the chastity device again as she said, "look at you, all tied up with your cock locked up, taking my big bare dick like a cum slut. You never were meant to be a man, you were meant to serve dominant big dicks like mine. Tell me that you love my cock in your pussy."

I hesitated for a second before I replied, "I love your cock in my pussy."

She flicked my balls with her finger and then pulled on the rope holding them. "You love my cock in your pussy, WHAT? How do you address me now?!"

This time I replied immediately, almost gasping, "I love your cock in my pussy Mistress!"

She laughed and said "Good girl! You're going to learn how to be a proper sissy sooner or later. Now that you can't get hard or have an orgasm your training can begin. It starts by you taking my cum in your pussy. Tell me that you want me to cum in your pussy!" She demanded.

I genuinely did want her cum at this point and I replied, "Mistress, please cum in my pussy! Make me your sissy bitch, teach me how to serve a real cock like yours!" She stopped recording at this point. I felt her grab onto the chains again as she really started fucking me. The initial pain had subsided by now and my hole was stretched enough to accommodate her girth. Not like I had a choice anyways. I moaned as she pumped me for a few minutes, and then she started to really piledrive my hole, her balls slapping hard against my ass with each stroke. I heard her breathing getting heavier as her strokes got harder. Then I heard the ding of her iPhone recording a video again.

She was panting as she kept slamming her cock into my hole, "I'm going to cum in your pussy bitch, squeeze my cock with your pussy, make it tight for me!" I tried to squeeze my hole but it was hard because she was pumping me with full strokes, from the base of her shaft all the way to the head, before plunging back in.

"Uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm filling you with my cummm!!!" She pumped a few more times, emptying her balls into my ass, before she pulled out slowly. I felt hot thick cum running out of my hole when her cock slipped out.

"That's a good bitch, you took a big load!" She stopped the video, snapped a few pics, and then I felt her getting off the bed. I had no idea what was coming next though. The apprehension built as I heard her walk into the bathroom, turn on the shower, and then I heard the shower curtain as she pulled it closed. All I could do was lay there, feeling the cum running out of my ass, while she took her time taking a hot shower. After a few minutes she got out of the shower and walked over to the bed.

She started unlocking the cuffs on my ankles first, then the ones on my collar, and then the ones on my wrists. Then she untied my balls, and last she took off the blindfold. It was hard to lift my head since it had been restrained in that position for so long, but she said "look at how pathetic your cock is locked in that chastity device."

I lifted my head and saw the metal tube that was locked on my cock. She owned me. For real this time. Then, before I had even gotten up off the bed, I heard the front door to English's apartment open. Her roommate was home...

12