An Expensive Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was my turn again, and she started sucking my cock. My knees were weak from the whole sucking cock and swallowing cum experience, and I was having trouble concentrating on the blowjob. I suggested that she lay on her back and hang her head off the side of the bed so that I could stand up and push my cock into her mouth at my own pace. Of course I used this opportunity to return the face and throat fucking she had just given me, but she didn't have near as much trouble taking my cock all the way down till my balls hit her nose. Fine by me, I railed her pretty face and throat for a few minutes, enjoying the power of being in control. Then she pushed me back a little so she could lift her head up and she rolled back into the center of the bed. She laid on her back and pulled her legs up, showing me that she was ready to get fucked. As I got back onto the bed I grabbed a condom off her night stand, ripped open the wrapper, and rolled it down onto my cock. She reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube, squirted some in her hand, rubbed it on the shaft of my cock, and then spread some around her nice shaved hole before she told me to "go slow." Since this was only the third time I had fucked anyone in the ass, I went slow. Applying pressure to her rosebud with my thick cock head slowly, trying to get it in. After a minute or two I increased the pressure but felt my erection starting to subside, so I jacked myself off a little and reaproached my target.

My second attempt didn't yield any results either, so English looked at me and said, "take the condom off until you get your cock inside, then you can put the condom back on..." I had never even heard of "bareback" sex at this point, but I was so horny I ripped that condom off and pushed my cock head right into her tight hole. Once I got a good thrust or two, she told me to put a new condom on. After I had rolled the new condom on, turns out, I couldn't get back into her hole! We both kind of laughed, and she offered to blow me until I came. Since I was frustrated about not being able to fuck her, and hornier than hell, I figured I'd take what I could get. I laid back and let her work my cock with her throat until I felt an orgasm building in my balls. She felt my legs trembling, and quickly pressed a finger up to my asshole. I clenched, and jerked my hips upward out of sheer surprise, and as my hips lowered back to the bed, she pushed her finger straight into my virgin hole. While I started cumming she hooked her finger into a "come here" gesture inside my ass and I think I must have emptied a years worth of cum into her mouth. She completely drained me before pulling her finger out of my ass, and looking up at me with a smile on her face. I was out of breath as she crawled back next to me on the bed and leaned in for a kiss. As I gasped for air, she closed her mouth over mine, and poured my entire load of cum straight into my mouth.

My immediate instinct was to pull away and try to spit it out, it was one thing to swallow her cum when she made me, but totally different to swallow my own cum! She put one hand on my shoulder to hold me down on the bed and the other hand covered my mouth while she softly said, "now, swallow your cum Joe..." I did. Thankfully it wasn't anywhere near as much cum as she had pumped into me, but it was still a big load. The look in her eyes while I swallowed it was mesmerizing. She knew that she owned me right then. The things that this tranny would make me do for her were just getting started. To be honest, I was so turned on the whole time, I didn't mind that she had just made me swallow two loads of cum and I hadn't even gotten to fuck her. As I got dressed I realized how incredibly weak my legs were, to the point I almost fell over while pulling my jeans up. Once I was dressed, I handed her the donation, and she quietly opened her bedroom door, once again motioning "shhhh" as we walked into the living room. Her roommate was still asleep on the couch as we walked past and down the hallway to the front door. English unlocked and opened the door, gave me another kiss and told me to call her, and then I walked outside. Going down the stairs to my car was difficult, I had to hold tightly to the railing because my legs were so wobbly. When I got into my car I couldn't help but grin, I was addicted to tranny cock.

12