An Experiment in Pleasure

Story Info
Woman thinks of her lover as she pleasures herself.
755 words
4.28
38.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying down. Her left leg was up on the back of the sofa. Her right leg was bent and spread open, giving her thoughts of her lover as she laid there. The room was warm so she did not need to cover herself as she laid there touching herself, dreaming of him. She opened the bottle of her lubricant and drizzled the cold, slippery liquid along her already-wet pussy and down to her waiting ass. She shivered at the coolness of it and at the anticipation of the fucking she was about to give herself.

She lifted her beaded wand and ran the end with the larger beads along the opening of her wet cunt, teasing it. She then rubbed it straight down to her puckered ass hole. She circled it several times then ever-so-slowly she put pressure on it. After a bit of effort, her hole began to accept the large bead. She gasped as the bead popped into her body. She immediately pressed the next to her ass and in a moment of heated need, she shoved the next bead in. *PoP* She bit her lip and moaned as the bead penetrated her body. Without thinking, she pressed the third and fourth beads inside her greedy ass.

She stopped to catch her breath. Her pussy was absolutely throbbing with the need to be fucked. She bent the long wand in half and ran the other tip along the lips of her pussy then pressed the four small beads of the other end into her pulsing cunt. With only one large bead exposed between her ass and her pussy she lay there wishing desperately that Lover was there to watch her play. She pinched the one exposed bead and shook it a bit, causing a delicious vibration throughout her pussy and ass.

Unable to take much more, she viciously ripped the small beads from her needy pussy and began to tug at the beads in her ass. She wanted to experiment a bit. She pulled at the wand and would allow the large bead to just barely come to the opening of her ass hole and she would use her muscles to keep it from leaving her body as she continued to pull at it from the outside. The tension was incredible. She repeated this several times. Then with a pop, she allowed the bead to exit her.

The next bead was a different sensation. She would drag it slowly from her body until she thought she couldn't take it much longer, then she would shove it back in. Then sloooooooowly pull it out again and shove it in again. She repeated this action until she almost came, but she was not ready and she knew that if Lover was with her, he would want her to wait.

By now her ass was so very ready to be fucked. She added more of the lubricant to the beads that were exposed and she began to vigorously run the wand in and out of her body. The vibration of this action put her in a frenzy. If Lover had been with her, she would have bitten his shoulder very hard. That thought alone made her want to cum. She reached for her vibrator and turned it on in anticipation, and in one sudden movement, she ripped the beads from her ass and pressed the vibrator to her throbbing clit as hard as she could.

Once she'd taken as much of that as she could, she calmed herself and decided to play with the various settings on the vibrator. She used the slow and fast pulsating settings. They affected her more than she thought they would. She thought she was going to go insane by this point, so she decided it was time to bring herself to a climax. She turned the toy to its highest setting and she held it to her clit. It was almost instantaneous when her orgasm washed over and through her body. Her pussy greedily fucked her toy. She moaned and called out for her Lover. She wanted so much for him to be there to finish this for her. Her body ached for him.

Slowly she came to her senses and got up from the sofa. She was satiated for the time and feeling well-fucked. She smiled to herself in the bathroom mirror as she cleaned her toys. She crawled into her bed a few minutes later and fell asleep with thoughts of her Lover on her mind.