An Extra Pose

Story Info
A young wife goes to pose for an artist.
1.4k words
3.43
126.3k
42
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
428 Followers

Many years ago my mother-in-law commissioned an artist to do a painting of my wife (her daughter) and our children. My wife, thirty-one years old at the time, went to his studio with the kids and the painter told he wanted to sketch the boys before they got bored and the wife in a second time. In two sessions the kids were done so the wife begun to pose going there alone. Four other sessions and the wife was ready too. On the last day, taking a break, he got her a glass of wine and they chatted for a bit. He told her that she was very attractive and an excellent model and asked her if she might be available to pose for other paintings. For a small fee of course.

She was very flattered and said she would love to, just give her a call. In a week the painter called. He had to do a series of portraits and female full figured paintings for a gallery in a nearby town and thought at my wife as a possibly model. She had a lot of free time in those days, the kids were in school and she wasn't working. Money wasn't bad and she went. The painter gave her a drape to wear for a bare shouldered pose and asked the wife to leave her bra off just to avoid ugly marks on the skin. My wife did it without a problem and started to pose baring a shoulder. In the beginning he took a lot of pictures to progress the work when she wasn't available, then she posed for a while he sketched and painted. They did small talks and the time passed pleasurably. At a certain moment my wife made a little move and the drape fell uncovering a breast down her shoulder and very politely he asked her if she was embarrassed posing bare breasted under the drape. She admitted to be perfectly at ease and didn't try to recover, so he complimented her natural modelling talent and mentioned the possibility to pose naked for an extra money. They discussed the extras dealing quickly for topless modelling. Money was good and she accepted on the instant with no needs to discuss the new situation with me.

On the same day she started to pose topless exposing her small breasts both. She told me what happened only later.

Days went by and she seemed to be spending a lot of time posing for him but he had twenty paintings to do for the aforesaid gallery. The sessions lasted about two months.

Step by step she undressed totally for the painter in half his pictures. She teased me a bit with the details of posing nude being the work rather explicit and an evening she chuckled "if only my mother imagined what she started sending me to pose for him," but she said he never made a pass at her and it was very professional. He was not exactly a sex god, but a short, rumpled, quiet type.

"He is not the right guy," she giggled again.

Never the less my wife demonstrated a great enthusiasm to the posing job and paid her look a close attention, keeping hair short and waxing her legs and her pubes.

"He wants me totally smooth" she admitted an evening.

We were invited to his art show at the gallery and I was excited about seeing her nude and very identifiable image. The series started with her being dressed and removing garments in progress. The paintings showed my wife's body in details focusing her hard nipples and her vagina. Something absolutely artistic but, yes, absolutely graphic also.

She received many compliments that night and the gallery owner treated her like a star.

What surprised me was not the paintings, which were very good and sold well, but that a minor but considerable part of her poses were with a man in a sort of free interpretation of Klimt's "The Kiss". My wife standing naked to a naked man being kissed and kissing him. This was early in our marriage and we had not ever really discussed such fantasies as cuckolding or wife watching but one of the paintings showed my naked wife cuddling to a naked man and he cupped her ass. In another one of those paintings she hold his hard cock in her hands. The iper-realistic technique of the artist left nothing to the imagination and this really got my attention and excitement level up.

When we were alone I asked her "why didn't you tell me that there was another man involved?"

"I was afraid you'd got jealous and make me stop. I love doing it and he was only a model".

She went on to answer my questions, yes she liked seeing the other guy nude, yes she liked to stay in the buff with him also, yes sometimes he got an erection and she loved it. Of course they had a drink after the sessions, but no, she had not gone any further than just naked posing and only once he was hard between her legs with his hands on her buttocks simulating lovers cuddling doing a pose. Making the pose they tongued for a while but that was all. On the same occasion she found natural to hold his cock and the painter caught the instant in a rapid sketch first and in a complete painting later.

"So you took his cock in your hands for real. I thought it was the artist's imagination," I said in disbelief.

"Yes, I did it."

"Have you done it many times?"

"Not so many times. The artist only asked us to repeat the action when the guy failed his erection. He wanted a nice sketch of the scene. But the guy is young and remained erect for a long time. I had to stroke his cock maybe six times"

"Did you stroke him in front of the artist?"

"I had to do it to have him totally erect. I hope you are not upset" she explicated and no, I was not upset at all.

At the time I was too short of money to buy at least one of those expensive paintings, but the painter was a gentleman giving my wife a few sketches and coloured drawings as a present which we still cherish. She went back to work shortly after so the posing just died on its own. But a few years later, remembering those times, she confessed me she gave a couple of complete hand jobs to the male model as a relief to the affections that her naked body caused on him. This happened when they were alone in his car. He reciprocated leading her to orgasm with masturbation a few times but that as far as it went. I insisted and years later again she had another confession. The extra posing activities with the male model led to some serious fucking and my wife impaled herself on his cock during the heavy petting sessions they had on the back seat. She met him also at his place where he fucked her properly in the bed and this lasted a few months. A short but intense sex affair, she said. The guy was so sexy that she couldn't help to make love with him. I asked her why she stopped to see him and she said "He was plenty of girlfriends and I got bored". Apparently they had an argument on the day before the art show which he deserted for that reason. The affair went on another month or two and she stopped to see him definitely when she came back to a curricular work.

Now my wife is in her early fifties. Still fit, beautiful and sexy to die as she was as a mere thirty years old mom at the time she modelled for the painter. Being a well-known teacher she never posed again, but I'm sure she had an affair with two different colleagues from school. She never confessed her new affairs and she admitted to warm up to them only and no more. But our third son is born at the time I suppose she had one of those two affairs and he has green eyes and blond hair like my wife's colleague against my dark hair and brown eyes. What to do with a cheating wife? She is so loving never the less and the kid is so nice.

tirreno12
tirreno12
428 Followers