An Extremely Bad Day

Story Info
It only gets worse when she gets him thrown out.
1.2k words
3.88
34.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna opened her eyes and groaned aloud when she glanced over at her alarm clock. As usual, she was extremely late and once again, she was going to miss her first period class. Grumbling to herself, she arose from the bed and padded naked into her bathroom.

When her shower was finished, she wrapped a plush, black towel around her slender form and headed back to the bedroom, where it was much easier to decide just what to wear for the day.

A half hour later, she strode out of her front door and hopped into her well used baby blue Maxima. Quite frankly, if she would have known what the day had in store for her, she probably would have just stayed in bed.

After an extremely trying day, the only thing Jenna wanted was a stiff drink, a fat joint and bed. That was not to be, she still had to go to "Millner's", the bar she worked at as a bartender. Brushing her dark auburn hair up into a pert pony tail, and adding a little bit of clear lip gloss to her full lips, she headed to her job.

The time: 1:35am. The place: her job. The problem: a dark skinned, blonde who just would not leave her alone. The solution: have him kicked out. Sounded like a good idea at the time but when Jenna left the bar at a little after 2, she realized that maybe it was not a good idea after all. He stood outside, a menacing presence,

glaring at her from sea green eyes.

She hurried to her car, pony tail bouncing on her shoulders, keys grasped tightly in her left hand. Just before she reached her car, a hand grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. Of course, it was the extremely drunken, highly irate customer.

"I wanna talk to you." he slurred.

"Well, sir, i really do not want to talk to you. I would advise you to let go of my shoulder before I make a scene." was Jenna's reply. And then everything went black.

Jenna awakened to a dark room. Her clothes had all been removed and she was tied spread eagle to a large bed. She felt as if she had been ran over by a large truck and her head thumped alarmingly. Jenna tried to struggle but the knots on the ropes were tight and the only thing she managed to do was rub her wrists and ankles raw.

A voice from the dimness. "Stop it, you co-operate and I may just let you leave when I am through."

The man who had accosted her earlier, stood above her completely nude, fondling his penis which was in such a state that pre-cum was all ready leaking from the bulbous head. Walking toward the head of the bed, he bent at the knees slightly and tapped her in the mouth with his dick.

"Open wide little girl. Suck it for me. You bite it, I cut you." he growled softly, showing her a well-sharpened Buck knife as he spoke.

She took his dick into her mouth, gagging as he forced it to the back of her throat. Slowly, he withdrew it part way. She tightened her jaw muscles, making her mouth tighter, so that he could feel all of her mouth with each push. Running her tongue along the ridge of his dick, she sucked, licked and flicked at the base. In her mind, she thought that if she could just get him off orally he would leave her alone. After 5 minutes or so, when she could feel the pulse at the base of his dick, he grabbed her hair and held her head still as he pumped what seemed to be gallons of cum down her throat. Of course, his hard-on did not depreciate at all.

"All-right girly, you're a helluva cocksucker.

Let's see if you fuck as good as you suck."

Jenna started to cry. "Please, if you are gonna rape me, will you at least put a condom on?"

I don't want to get pregnant."

The man stopped and glared at her. "What do you think I was gonna do?"

Reaching into an unseen table, he pulled out a small gold foil packet. Tearing it open, he unrolled it onto his swollen dick. "There." he muttered, more to himself than to her.

Clambering onto the bed, he placed his dick at the entrance of her pussy. A few lackluster attempts at making her wet with his fingers, and then bam! he rammed it all in. Jenna screamed, he was larger than he boyfriend by far. Murmuring into her hair, he grasped her hips and began to piston his hips into her, slamming her unmercifully. Of course, he could not keep up the rhythm for long. He soon came again, moaning and groaning loudly.

Rolling off of her, he bent over so that she could see his face. "I am not done yet, little miss. So just lie there and take it easy." Laughing at her, unkindly, he straightened up and walked away.

Hours or minutes later, Jenna awoke. The man was no where to be seen. She tried to raise her head a little from the pillow beneath it, trying to get a better look. "Hey little darlin, did ya get a good nap? Musta been real good to ya. Matter of fact, I think before I turn ya loose, there is just one more hole I need ta break in. I am quite sure you won't mind and even if ya do, who ya gonna tell?"

He walked back over to the bed, stroking his dick, staring at her with bloodshot eyes. He stopped at the foot of the bed. Untying her left ankle, he pulled it toward her chest and attached the rope to the head board, so that her knee was on her shoulder. Moving to the other side, he repeated the process with the right leg. Her ass hole was now easy to reach.

She closed her eyes, tears flowing unchecked down her cheeks. She felt him climb into the bed once more and then she felt a squirt of something sticky enter her ass. The sound of ripping foil, and then a few moments later, his dick sat at the entrance of her ass. "Try not to scream too loud hon, I do have neighbors ya know."

He started off gently enough, working his dick in an inch at a time, allowing her sphincter

muscle to relax. After a few minutes, he could glide in and out fairly easily. Sitting erect, He placed one hand on her left leg and the other on her clit and began to both fuck her fast and flick her clit at the same time. Though Jenna tried to fight the feelings he caused, she began moaning out loud and throwing her hips back. Within a few moments, she came.

"You are a slut. I knew it. Can't get you off like a lady, but you will cum when a man treats you like a whore." The man continued on in this vein, playing with her clit, fucking her ass and talking hatefully until finally he came.

Just when it was finally over, she felt the crack of his fist and then once more, blackness.

She awoke, sitting in the front of her car, her clothes placed in a pile beside her. On top of her clothing was a note.

"Don't go to the police. I will know. And the next time I won't be nearly so nice."

Jenna stared at the letter for hours, before finally starting her car, and driving home.