An Eye for an Eye

Story Info
Unintentional sights lead to a bit of exhibitionism.
5.8k words
4.55
37.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned to myself as I watched Ben watch Andrea. My wife had just bent over to pick up an empty cocktail glass from the low table near the patio chairs, and the short denim skirt she wore showed off a large expanse of tanned and toned thighs. With Ben's wife's Julie's good looks, the fact that he still eyed-up Andrea whenever he could was definitely a complement.

Julie herself held up her empty glass for Andrea as she walked by. Julie was shorter and more compact, lounging in the chair in her sleeveless tank top and jean shorts, a sliver of her bikini top visible whenever she moved her arms, the rest a shadow under the white top. Julie smiled up at Andrea showing off white, even teeth as she handed off her the glass, then back and Ben and me as we tossed the ball back and forth. Her eyes were a pale blue, framed by thick lashes, and they mostly followed the ball but would often stop and linger on us.

Ben caught her eye on him and posed with mock ferocity, beating his chest like an ape. He was wearing swim trunks and one of his outrageous Hawaiian shirts, unbuttoned to show a patch of chest hair that could hide third world nations. Julie laughed, and he bounded over to her like an ape and proceeded to tickle her.

Her arms and legs were flailing about under his onslaught, and I watched the appreciatively. Julie was curvy in all the right places, and just a touch softer then Andrea. She was gasping for breath when he stopped and landed a quick kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Hey Theo, any more to drink? This heat is a killer", he called to me while still watching her deep breaths.

"Yeah, let me see what's keeping my better half."

I ambled past them towards the kitchen, enjoying Julie's breathing myself. I slid open the glass doors and stepped inside onto the cool tiles. I padded on bare feet farther into the house, entering the dining room with the pass-thru to the kitchen. The whir of the blender greeted me.

"Hey hon, any more to drink?"

From under the counter-level I heard the heavy clink of a glass pitcher. "Just getting clean glasses, I'm mixing up a batch of strawberry daiquiris."

I entered the kitchen and then stopped to appreciate the view. Andrea was down on elbows and knees fishing extra glasses from deep in the bottom cabinet. Her short skirt was riding high, and with a dip of my head I could make out a bit of pale orange panties.

I walked close, reached down with both hands, and gave both butt cheeks a good squeeze. She rocked back on her haunches and straightened up, her curls whipping with the fast movement. Laughing, she reached up and swatted the front of my trunks. "Naughty Theo."

As usual, that didn't help matters and the front of the trunks tented out a bit. She held up her hand to be helped up, and as she did so she teasingly rubbed against me the entire way up.

"No fair, my lovely lady. No fair."

"All's fair in love and war", she quipped back.

In response I waggled my constrained dick against her hip. She grabbed a handful of the crushed ice and daiquiri mix from the open blender and shoved it down the front of my trunks. The cold ice slid past my member with a breathtaking chill and the netting pooled them around my balls. Her hand, frigid from the ice, encircled my member. She pumped three times, spreading both cold and warmth, before my stunned reaction set in and I jumped back.

"Whooaw!" I exclaimed as her chilled fingers slipped off my member. "Hey", was all I could get out next.

She threw me an impish look, which quickly became mock innocence.

"Yes?", she inquired, fluttering her eyelashes outrageously.

I broke into laughter which she quickly joined. I reached up one leg and pulled the wet netting away from my balls. A few chunks of ice tumbled onto the floor with a series of cracks.

"Hey, don't get those all over the floor. You're going to need to change anyhow, you're all wet."

I'm sure my face lit up wickedly as I ditched the trunks right there on the floor and jogged naked towards the bedroom, my manhood flying at half staff and shaking back and forth. I heard her crystal laugh again as I left the room.

I stopped briefly in the bathroom and wiped off what I could of the sticky mix, my hand on the wet washcloth mimicking Andrea's earlier motion. I finished, clean but once again hard, and headed into the bedroom. I rooted around for a minute looking for my other suit without any luck. Shrugging my shoulders I grabbed a pair of jean shorts, pulled them on, buttoned them, and stuffed my still hopeful dick inside before zipping them closed. I looked around the room one last time for the trunks, noticing a flicker of movement out the window.

Looking closer, Julie was bouncing on the diving board as if ready to dive, but not going in. She had stripped down to a brief blue bikini, and the motion of the board was jiggling her heavy chest in pleasing ways. But her eyes were what drew me, and she gave a little wave when she saw me looking before diving in.

I cursed softly and good-naturedly. The bedroom wasn't visible from the patio area, and the nearest neighbors were half a mile away, so I hadn't worried that that blinds weren't closed. I wondered how long she has been there, if she had seen me walking around in the buff, or perhaps even the whole show with me cleaning up. In any case, there wasn't much I could do about it, and truth be told it was more then a little exciting.

I walked back through the house, chaffing more then slightly inside my jeans. Andrea was back on the floor, this time with a dishtowel wiping the spot I dropped my trunks.

"Need any help?", I asked contritely.

"Nah, I'm almost done", she replied. "Remind me not to stuff sticky things in your pants."

"I'll remind you of no such thing. I like when you get my cock all sticky."

She raised her head to glance at me, and took in the outline of my dick bulging against the shorts.

"I guess you do, I guess you do at that.", she said knowingly. With a mischievous note in her voice, she followed up with "Hey, where are Ben and Julie?"

"The pool I think, I can't see them from here."

"Ah, good", she breathed as she reached up and unzipped the shorts. "Time to make you all sticky again."

My dick sprung out of its confinement, bobbing briefly in front of her face before she reached out and steadied it. She kissed the tip, the side, down to the base, and then worked her way back to the tip. She rolled her tongue around it once, twice, three times, and then engulfed it in her mouth.

I leaned heavier against the countertop and closed my eyes. Damn that felt good. One finger and thumb encircled the base, and her head bobbed up and down on it, her curls swinging back and forth.

My reverie was broken by Ben's voice. "Hey Theo, drinks ready yet?"

He was leaning in the patio door, trying not to drip inside. I wrenched my attention to him since Andrea showed no intention of stopping.

"Alm-almost ready. I'll bring them out in a nonce.", I managed to get out.

"Okay-dokay.". And mercifully he left.

I glanced down at Andrea, noting with very real relief that the pass-thru would have blocked everything from sight.

Andrea stopped and pulled her head back off my manhood. "You know, when you thought you could be caught you seemed really into it."

I didn't have a quick answer, and with a wicked gleam in her eye she called out loudly towards the patio. "Hey Jules, can you help me carry the daiquiris?"

With that, she lowered her head and again began to suck at my member. Lower down I saw her hand snake under the edge of her skirt and start to rub herself.

With alarm I looked at the blender, not two feet from me, but it was gone. I looked around and saw the daiquiris and fresh glasses on a wicker tray on the dining room table, about ten feet from me.

The patio door slid open, and Julie walked in. She had a towel wrapped around her, and her dark hair hung wetly over her shoulders. I could feel my balls tightening.

"Hey Theo, where's Andi?"

With a feigned nonchalance I replied, "She'll be back in a second. The daiquiris are right there." Even to me it sounded a bit rushed.

There must have been something in my voice, as she tilted her head quizzically as she padded forward to the edge of the dining room table.

"Everything okay?"

"Ah, yeah."

She started closer to the pass-thru, stopping at my frantic hand gesture. To cover it up I turned it into a point at the table. "We'll be right out in a minute, the drinks are there."

I could barely think with Andrea's ministrations on my dick. She kept changing up the rhythm, slowing down as she felt me get near orgasm. I saw Julie glance down and realized my hips were bucking slightly, trying to regain the old tempo. I froze, but Julie turned and walked back towards the tray. She glanced through the entertainment room towards the door to the patio then turned back and winked broadly at me.

Man, I was caught. My thoughts spun, but the only thing that I could focus on was just how good my wife's mouth felt. I opened my mouth to say something -- I'm not sure what -- but Julie spoke again.

"Okay, I'll just take the drinks outside", she said, but she did anything but. With another glance towards the patio door, she reached up and peeled down the top of the towel and bikini on the left side. She flashed her heavy breast, the large aureole a pale red against her skin. Even from this distance I could make out her erect nipple, straining forward. She gave her breast a jiggle at me, then tugged up her towel and turned to leave with the tray.

The dam burst, and I flooded Andrea's mouth with my jism. Her throat contracted as she swallowed after each spurt, pulling it from me as frantically as I tried to supply it. Finally I shuttered to a halt, pulled my half-mast staff from her mouth, and dropped down on the floor next to her. She braced herself against me as I moved, and I could smell her own musky scent. Her hand still worked under her skirt.

I slid on the floor until I was behind her, legs splayed to either side. She sat back hard from her crouch, leaning against me and trapping my member against her. My arms encircled her, one reaching high under her top to cup her bra-enclosed breast, and the other reaching low under her skirt.

She pressed firmly against me. Even through the thin bra it was obvious her nipple was at attention. Under her skirt I had no such barrier to my attentions, her wet panties has been pushed to the side, and her hand stopped rubbing and spread her nether lips with her fingers to give me better access.

I tweaked her nipple then gently massaged her breast, but my main focus was lower. I ran the ball of my index finger over her nub, round and round. With my teeth I nipped at her ear.

She grabbed my hand and roughly pulled it lower. I hooked the tip and poked it inside of her, feeling the muscles squeezing tightly. I ran my finger in circles around the edge, and then began to pump it in and up. I bent and wiggled my finger each time it was deeply in like I knew she liked. I could feel her muscles contract, and she arched her back against me. I continued, raising the tempo a little more, and was rewarded by a gasp and a wet flood against my hand.

She squirmed against me and to the side, turning her head over her shoulder to give me a close-mouthed kiss.

"You go out; we don't want them to catch on. I need to clean up a bit."

She rested against me for a moment longer then stood. Freed from between us my manhood waved, trying to rise to the occasion but needing a little more time.

I watched Andrea walk out of the room, then wet a paper towel and cleaned up myself and the floor. I stuffed my soldier back inside his tent and zipped it closed before heading outside.

Julie was spread out on one of the lounge chairs. I exited the house behind her, giving myself a good view of her cleavage and the rest of her curvy lines. The bottom of her bikini was pulled tight, giving her a subtle double hump of camel-toe. I wondered if it was an intentional show, since even from a distance her nipples tented her brief top.

Ben on the other hand was doing laps. I thought of Andrea and her cleaning up, but he wouldn't have line of sight from inside the pool. Still, I noticed she hadn't closed the blinds any more then I had.

I called to Ben and headed up on the diving board. I got out onto end and tried to glance inside without seeming to. I could see Andrea changing into her suit. She had already taken off her clothes, and I watched her high breasts, fairly firm even without the support of a bra. Idly I compared the two; her aureole was much darker the Julie's, smaller in size though bigger compared to her breast.

Andrea looked out the window and saw me looking in. She grinned at me, and reached into a drawer where I knew she kept a few battery-powered friends. Knowing her, she was going to give me a show.

"Hey Theo, you comin' in?", Ben called up at me.

I made a show of sitting down on the edge of the board and dangling my toes in. The water was a bit frosty compared to the heat of the day, but it was pleasantly so instead of just cold. Ben's eyes followed my gaze towards the house, but from in the water I couldn't see much more then I could sitting on the board.

With a disappointed shrug I slid into the water.

We horsed around in the pool for a few minutes, the Andrea came out. Considering how short of a time it was she probably didn't enjoy one of her vibrators without me there to show off for. Probably.

She was wearing a backless red one-piece. While it covered significantly more then Julie's bikini, the neckline plunging to her navel made it more titillating. She was carrying a platter with the meat on it. The steaks were bright red while the chicken had been marinating since last night in the brown of teriyaki sauce.

Andrea dumped the platter near the grill and waved me over. I notice that both her and Julie watched me as I levered myself over the closest edge instead of swimming to the ladder. Water dripped to the concrete as I strode to the grill. It took three wooden matches to light it, and I resolved again to replace the igniter.

The grill wasn't much of a vantage point -- I could see the yard, part of the large ranch-style house, and the old carriage house we had converted into a guest cottage, but not the two women talking to each other in lowered voices. When the meat started smoking Ben came over, snagging Coronas for us both from the cooler.

"Beautiful.", he exclaimed as he pushed a slice of lime in the bottle.

"What's beautiful?"

"What isn't? Beautiful day. Beautiful meat. And we've got a pair of gorgeous women sitting behind us and giggling."

"Ain't that the truth."

"Man, I think Andi's suit is illegal in thirteen states and the District of Columbia."

I glanced over at the reclining women and turned back with an agreeing grin on my mug. "Yeah, wanted for manslaughter. I'm ready to drop dead just looking at it."

Ben propped his butt against the low wall around the grill area so he could see me but was facing the two women. He didn't say anything for a moment; instead he took a swig from the bottle. When he spoke again his voice was lower.

"T, you need to watch the shades in your bedroom."

I looked at him for a moment and he continued. "I was diving in the pool before you came back out and I got an eyeful of Andi as she went to change."

His voice was studied neutral, but I could hear a note of worry behind it. There were a few ways I could take this, but considered that his wife had flashed a tit at me not half an hour ago I figured I could afford to take it easy, so I grinned at him.

"Then count yourself a lucky man, you can die happy now. I noticed the blinds when I went for a dive myself."

Ben nodded at that. "I didn't stay up and watch, jumped in and stayed in."

"Well, I could try to deck you,", I said with my voice light, "but since you've got two inches and forty pounds on me I don't think that's the best idea. Look, you got an eyeful of choice woman-flesh. Enjoy it."

Ben smiled. "Glad you're not going try to deck me, it wouldn't have been pleasant to tie you in knots."

I laughed back, "Yeah. Anyway, I don't get mad, I get even." I winked theatrically. "Gotta convince your wife to reciprocate some time."

I said it jokingly, considering that in my mind we were already even, but he got a serious look on his face for a second then switched the topic to last night's game.

Soon enough the meat was done and we all sat down to eat. Julie had wrapped a sheer blue sarong around her waist and I threw on a tee, but Andrea ate in her suit and Ben didn't bother covering the hair thicket with his Hawaiian shirt.

The late summer sun threw long shadows over the table as we worked our way through a goodly amount of food and a greater amount of drink. By the time even Ben was full the sun was a red ball that was already kissing the top of the mountains.

Andrea and I cleared the table and while inside I took a moment to bring her up to speed on what Ben had told me.

"He peeked on me through the window?", her tone more amusement then anything else. "Hmm, I wonder how much he saw."

"I think he saw you in the buff."

Carefully she replied, "And you're not jealous?"

I thought of the incident earlier, and took the same path I did with Ben. "Look, I've known him since law school. He wasn't peeping-tomming, he just caught a glimpse of prime USDA grade-A woman flesh while he was diving. I'm not gonna crucify him for it."

"Especially when the chance to get caught really did it for you this afternoon."

"You too if I recall. You soaked through your panties."

"Yeah. I guess I'm not angry. In some ways, it just makes the risk of getting caught that much realer."

She turned for a quick kiss, which ended up lingering a bit longer then I think either of us expected. There was definitely an underlying sexual tension, even after our escapades earlier.

"I would have to say it makes it more thrilling if there is a bit of real risk."

We finished loading the dishwasher and headed out. Julie and Ben were standing embracing by the pool, out of sight from the patio doors. When the door slid open they slid from a sensual to merely intimate stance with a guilty start and waved to us.

"Hey folks, Jules and I were just talking and we were wondering if we could take you up on the offer of the guest house. This way we don't have to tone down the party to sober up for the drive."

Andrea immediately smiled. "Of course, of course."

I brought another round of drinks and we sat around bullshitting for a while. I could see Ben and Julie brushing against each other like a pair a teenagers. I had an idea what had turned each of them on, and it looked like they were looking forward to tonight.

Not that I could blame them -- the appetizers during the afternoon just whetted my appetite for the full course. I could tell Andrea felt the same; she was shamelessly flirting with everyone. Julie was watching the two of us together with a smile that kept threatening to turn into a grin of 'I know what you were doing before'. It seemed to turn her on as she kept teasing Ben. It was obvious to me, and I'm sure more obvious to the women who had an extra point of interest, that he had a serious hard-on. Finally as the dusk shaded into night Julie mentioned it was chilly and she was going to change.

"Come on Ben, you need to carry the bag from the car. Andi, T, we want to settle in, we'll be back in half an hour", she called as she headed around to the front.

Ben rose to follow, and whispered in my ear "an eyeful for an eyeful" as he hurried after her.

Andi was watching me with a question on her face, but I waited until they were out of sight to relay to her what he said.

12