An Honorary Degree

Story Info
A perfect threesome forms.
10.2k words
54.1k
10
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

(This for Ed. Thanks for all your kind and encouraging words. I hope you enjoy this little flight of fancy! ~ Selbryth)

*

When I first met Joan, it was lust at first sight pretty much. She was walking across campus with this big stack of books, her laptop in a case and her backpack, which was crammed with more books. It was summer and everybody was in shorts and slippers, and she was no different. But with her, it was like a vision of a stack of books walking along with these gorgeous bare legs supporting everything.

—Pretty feet too, in those flip-flops!

So of course, like always, my clit got hard. I mean how could it stay limp with such a pretty pair of legs walking by? I watched as the book-stack passed, and then got a look at her ass—instant love. Her shorts were so short and so tight I just grit my teeth.

They were just the kind of buns I could simply bite into!

I watched this weird fantasy/vision sashaying along and finally had to get up from the bench and follow. I wanted to get a really good look at everything so when I finally got back to my dorm room I could finger myself to a froth and have all these wonderful images to think back on.

Then the stack of books toppled and there was a squeal and I went running to help.

Up close and with her sunglasses pushed up to the top of her head this girl, this angelic being was even more breathtaking. And I mean it literally because I found it hard to take a breath. I started helping gather her books up.

"Oh thanks!" she said, and her voice melted my heart.

"No problem," was all I said because I didn't dare add I just love seeing you squat with those tight shorts on because it's like a cute little camel just walked by and I'm taking mental snapshots for later...

"I'm such an idiot," she went on, almost to herself, and then we'd gotten everything picked up and restacked. It would be stupid of me to place the last three books on top of the already swaying stack, so I just gave her a smile.

"I'll carry these for you," I told her, and she smiled back. It was such a sweet, earnest, warm smile that I was happy I was standing because I knew my pussy had left a secret wet spot in the crotch of my shorts!

* * *

We wound up having coffee after depositing her books at the library. They'd been somewhat overdue but Joan paid the charge without grumbling or begging or whining. Joan—she'd only introduced herself moments before as we'd trudged up the stairs to the main campus library, and I couldn't get it off my mind. But I couldn't get other things off my mind either—especially now that she seemed so completely naked without that damned stack of books shielding her! Short little shorts, flip-flops, a tee-shirt. She wasn't very big on top (like me), so...she wasn't wearing a bra.

—And that left some other things pretty clearly visible now!

As we walked down the way to the coffee shop it was like the whole world was just floating by; everything totally unimportant and almost misty. People I knew called out to me, and I did wave, but I was zoned out on this incredible woman strolling along beside me. I remember she was talking—just chatting about this and that, really—but my mind was swarming with other thoughts.

Those kinds of thoughts!

Then I heard the word anal and everything came crashing back to the present.

"What was that?" I asked, and Joan rolled her eyes a little, then grinned and leaned in close.

"I said," she whispered confidentially, "That my boyfriend Eddy has been wanting to do anal with me; you know, ass-stuff."

I nodded. At least I hope I did.

"...and so?" I said.

"Well," this incredibly sweet lady went on, "It's...well, he's kinda, you know...his thing is pretty—"

—"Huge?" I said, and she nodded and leaned back as we went on walking.

"We get everything all slicked up, but I'm still too...you know...." she said, and she looked sad suddenly. To me it was like the sun had exploded and the world was on the verge of falling apart.

"Well," I started. "I've heard that...anything's possible."

I couldn't freaking believe I was saying this to a total stranger, but with the way my pussy was tugging and twitching, I couldn't help myself.

"Really?" she asked. "Even with something that big?"

I nodded. I had instant fantasies of strapping on one of my biggest dildos and easing it into this girl's beautiful ass; an inch every two hours until she was stretched and ready and—

My mind just drifted. It was so easy to imagine what she looked like naked, and just as easy to imagine her on her hands and knees with me right behind her, and so damned easy to imagine the head of my dildo pushing her slick ring open—just a little at a time.

"Huh?" I asked. She'd slipped more words past me but that last couple caught my ear.

"God, your mind is so far away, Cindy!" she laughed, and then she leaned against me, her shoulder bumping mine, and whispered, "I said that maybe you could show me?"

That was as close as I'd ever gotten to a standing, walking and talking orgasm, but the truth was, the woman walking beside me—who now playfully bumped my hip with hers—was herself a walking, talking orgasm. She was like feminine sexuality on the hoof, and while we stood in line for coffee, it was all I could do to not just pull those cute shorts of hers down and start showing her right then and there!

* * *

Our half-drunk coffees got cold sitting on the table back in Joan's apartment. We eventually got back to them and finished them off, but I for one had a few extra flavors in my mouth by the time I sipped the coffee.

Joan, once the door was shut and the shades were drawn, was completely and totally uninhibited. In moments she'd stripped off her shorts and panties and tee-shirt and then she came to me and we started kissing even before I'd gotten all my things off. Then, just like that, she stopped.

"I'm gonna go shower," she breathed, and her voice, her expression—everything—glowed with that inner fire that I wished some of my other women had had! "I want to be all nice and sweet and clean back here when you show me how it's supposed to be done!" She'd actually slapped her ass when she said "back here" and I felt slightly faint from all the heat.

I watched her cute bare ass swaying its way to my shower and then finished getting undressed and sat on the bed. I started to fear that I'd somehow just met up with some Spirit of Sex or something—like a Muse, who wasn't really there—but was—and for a moment I thought to get dressed and run away. Just duck the heck out of there before it was too late. But then the bathroom door opened just a bit and a face smiled out with steam billowing all around it.

"Hey, wanna join me?" she almost sang. "You can probably wash me back there better than I can...."

I was on my feet in a second, and then I was in the hazy, misty room being hugged and kissed to pieces.

God, it was wonderful!

* * *

This girl was such an imp! I finally figured she wasn't some mystical Muse of Sensuality but instead some sort of imp sent to torment me! As she stood in the shower lathering up, she didn't flinch or move or budge when I finally got up the nerve to take over the lathering for her. She didn't ask me to, I didn't ask her, but when I could no longer resist her beautiful, sleek, wet body and finally put my hands on her, she didn't do a single damned thing! She simply let it happen. She allowed it without complaint or encouraging or anything; like she was mine to do with as I pleased because she had completely given herself to me.

Really dangerous!

So she just stood there, feet slightly apart, arms crossed over her head, back arched, and I turned the shower to the side a little bit so the lather wouldn't rinse off immediately. I went on soaping her up with one hand bare and the other holding the wash cloth and it felt like I was sculpting a beautiful statue; just running my hands over every one of her curves and contours, feeling, but also shaping.

And still she simply stood there, letting me do as I pleased. And it pleased me—more than I could really comprehend at the time. She was so completely gorgeous!

More than once I had the urge to just go around in front of her, or turn her to me, and plant my mouth on her bush, but I was brave and fought off the instinct. At least for awhile. Same with wanting to tongue-fuck her navel, or bite her hipbones, or stand up and start doing her tits with my lips, or squatting and licking her long, lean legs from hip to ankle! But I controlled myself and was feeling really pretty good about being able to resist something—someone—as totally alluring as Joan was! Then, just like that, she turned the shower to her and rinsed herself down, and when every part of her was clean and squeaky fresh, she turned so her ass was right in my face and smiled bacl down over her shoulder at me.

"Show me," she whispered, and by the tone of her voice it was pretty evident that, even though outwardly calm, she was right on the ragged edge like I was!

Returning her smile, I looked straight ahead at the lovely pair of buns right before me, reached up with both hands and pried those luscious cheeks apart with my thumbs. The sight—and the thought of it—was so erotic, I couldn't hold off any longer. With no further ado, I leaned forward, stuck my tongue out and began.

* * *

Okay, now most people would think I was a slut—a dyke slut—because of all the women I'd fucked in my short time at college. But...contrary to legend, and even my own bragging, there had only been three before Joan. Three hotties I have to add, which I can't be held responsible for!

But this one!

It seemed that every upward swipe of my tongue through that warm, wet, flowery-scented crack of hers was accompanied by the most incredible, breathy gasp imaginable. The girl arched as she leaned against the wall of the shower stall, her fingers trying to dig into the tiles. It seemed her whole body went stiff and rigid, and then she'd sigh and everything would relax.

But only until my tongue moved again!

She seemed to be building and building to some awesome release, spreading her legs further, rolling her bottom out toward me more and totally rapt in the pleasure she was receiving. In truth, I'd never before been with a woman who was so completely aroused by simply having her bung-hole and crack licked, but this seemed like a likely candidate for the position.

And her position! She was so beautiful, so spread open, so exposed! I went on licking, unable to stop even if I'd wanted to, and then the urge to penetrate simply got the better of me and I stiffened my tongue and pushed its tip against the center of her ring.

It sank in!

Joan's entire body shivered. She gasped and then held her breath. She looked like she might explode in all directions at once but then she sighed out in a slow, uneven way. I rammed my tongue into her again and she jerked.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. "Oh gawd, you're in me—in my ass!"

That was really all I actually needed—for a lifetime! I took hold of her hips and really started tonguing her deep and fast, and Joan simply held her ass out at me, letting me do it!

* * *

I lost track of time after that. Maybe an hour went by, maybe less or maybe it was a whole day and night. I can't tell. It seemed like time had stopped, or had not started yet. Like she and I were the very first people and we had the entire world to ourselves.

And it was just Joan and me. Just the two of us; one standing, one kneeling; Joan moaning and sighing, me wishing my tongue were a foot longer than it was. But when I finally realized it wouldn't grow any longer, I pulled back and then gently touched my fingertip against that same gooey hole I'd been enjoying. She shivered again, but then turned suddenly and stepped out of the tub! I figured it was that 'anal thing' with her boyfriend come back to haunt her, but then she was back with a big squeeze bottle of Lubriderm.

"Wait," she said, and she wasn't smiling. Her face was the perfect portrait of a girl on the edge, and that was proven with the quick and determined way she pumped that cool, thick lotion out onto her fingers and just as quickly rubbed it around and into her anus! She put a lot in there, and then set the bottle on the rim of the tub and resumed her wall-grabbing position.

The shower was still raining warm mist down over us both but it didn't wash the lube away. I pressed my finger against her greasy ring and pushed, and watched as it sank easily all the way up into her body. Joan let out a breathy sigh but held her place. I pulled my finger back and pushed in again and knew that a second finger would easily fit. The hot shower, all that scrubbing lathering and rubbing, my tongue going in and out of her for an eternity—all of it had made her poo hole as relaxed and soft and dilated as possible. Her ass-hole felt like warm, buttery dough, and when I slipped my index finger in beside the middle, there was no complaint.

"Oh god, Cindy...." she sighed. "I'm so open!"

I looked up at this beautiful, quivering, expectant woman, smiled to myself, and then began plunging away, fast and furious!

With an ass like that, how could I resist?

* * *

Eventually I was able to get three fingers into Joan's incredible ass, and realized I could probably even fist her if I wanted, but...that seemed a little inappropriate somehow—for her, I mean. The way it was, with her shoving her ass back and forth against my forceful fingering, it seemed to be just fine; no complaints from either of us! I kept fucking and she kept shoving and at one point she reached both arms straight out above her, fingers clawing at the tiles. Her body shivered and then froze; I could feel her anal ring squeezing around my fingers and so I just held them deep inside her.

"C-Cindy...my—my goodness—Oh God!"

Warmth trickled down my wrist. I looked and saw jets of liquid heat gushing down from between her legs. Joan made gagging, gasping sounds as the orgasm continued, and then I started ramming again. She remained still, every muscle in her body tightly flexed, only the barest semblance of shivering visible, and then all at once, she let out her breath in a soft, low moan which seemed to last forever. In a frenzy myself, I slipped my little finger in with the rest and it easily fit through this beauty's dilated sphincter, and with a little more of a push, my knuckles slid through and I had my hand actually inside her body, up to the wrist!

Rotating my hand gently within her, I could feel the silky smooth interior walls of her rectum, and when I stopped to actually look, the sight of my wrist disappearing between the girl's gorgeous ass-cheeks was more than enough to make me orgasm right along with her! Then more warmth gushed down my forearm and dripped off my elbow, and with a few more short in and out strokes, it was over.

Easing my hand out of Joan's rear I caught her with both hands as she began to slump down on her knees before me. I hugged her to me, and like two half-drowned rats we stayed there warming up; letting the shower rinse everything off and making us clean again. Almost half an hour later we finally made it out of the shower and pretty much fell face-down on her bed and passed out. Just before closing my eyes, I wondered about her boyfriend Eddy.

If he's any bigger than my hand, I mused, Then the poor girl really is in trouble!

* * *

Joan and I got together almost on a daily basis after that. I felt like a newlywed almost; I couldn't get enough of her cute body and wonderful, sprightly personality. We'd meet after classes in either her place or mine and it was instant total lust every time! Clothes would come flying off and then there'd be two naked bodies writhing around, arms and legs sticking out everywhere—just wonderful.

And though Joan hadn't actually gotten to make love to me that first time, she more than made up for it. In a matter of only a day or two, she'd managed to find all my secret spots and was then able to make me come—and beg for more—in an incredibly short amount of time. And though we would normally spend hours making love at the end of the day, there were plenty of times between classes that we'd meet, strip, and make each other orgasm as quickly and completely as possible. Then it was a quick gathering of clothes, dressing in a hurry, and off to our next class!

One funny but slightly embarrassing product of all these quickies was that I started to have little leftover orgasms sometimes during class! I began to make it a habit to sit way in the back so I wouldn't disturb anyone, but...just remembering what that lovely lady had done to me—sometimes even an hour before—was enough to bring me off just sitting there in a lecture hall!

This went on for a few months actually, and I think it lasted so long because there was never any doubt or promise about Joan and Eddy. It wasn't like I owned her or that we were a couple or anything. I took whatever she offered—even though it remained just about daily—but there were nights that I had to simply lay there in bed by myself and think about her, and what she was doing with her boyfriend.

And apparently, Joan wasn't keeping me a secret from Eddy either. She said he didn't mind her spending the night with me because he knew there were just certain things a guy wouldn't do or understand, and that he was happy that she was with me. And though I didn't feel jealous, I did think of her a lot when she was with him. I wondered about what she was doing and what he was doing, and would most of the time masturbate while thinking about them making love together. Those orgasms were different, but to tell the truth, they were just as strong. I mean, I'm pretty much lesbian, but I wasn't born that way. I'd been with a few guys, and just decided that I loved other women more than guys. Nothing wrong with them, no hatred or anything.

So it was actually kind of sexy thinking about that beautiful little imp-girl doing it with her guy, and since my imagination had always been really good, the things I fantasized over were really quite detailed.

—Except, I could never figure out how big he was, never having seen him in person! I just figured huge and left it at that.

Then one night, one of the nights when Joanie was with Eddy—and right in the middle of a really nice, deep orgasm, I might add!—there was a knock on my door. I nearly peed myself I was so startled! I took a moment to calm down and come back to my senses, and then I threw on a robe and went to look through the peep-hole. A moment later I was undoing the latches and throwing the door open.

"Joan?" I asked, and she had this sheepish grin on her face. Then she looked to her side and this other face leaned in. "...and you must be...Ed?"

The guy nodded, and I smiled and he smiled—everybody was smiling!—and then Joan leaned close and kissed my cheek.

"...could we, uh...?" Joan asked, and I suddenly remembered my manners and stepped back to let them in. I closed the door, and was rubbing my shoulders through the robe; it was freaking cold out! I was still recovering from my near-final orgasm—with these exact same two playing leading roles in the accompanying fantasy I might add!—but since everyone, including myself looked frozen, I offered to make some coffee.

"That would be great," Joan's boyfriend answered. He was sweet and polite and really cute. I couldn't fault Joanie for that! I turned and got three mugs of water going in the microwave, then came back.

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers