An Illusion of My Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

"Well," she spoke in a low tone with malice, "that didn't take long, did it?" I managed to raise my head on a shaky neck and look her in the eyes. She simply grinned at me and said, "I know, you never had that done before, right?" I couldn't speak, only nod my head and drop it to lay on her breast. Eventually my shaking calmed down and I began to feel normal again. She was still rubbing my back, but she started to use her nails in a light scraping motion. She worked her way my back and onto my buttocks. As she caressed my cheeks with her nails, I felt the response from my groin. Crystal looked down and murmured, "my, my, what do we have here?"

My body was betraying and I was enjoying the feeling. Her other hand drifted down to cup my rapidly swelling member. She gave it a tiny squeeze and asked if I had any protection. I muttered that I had one in my wallet as my lips wrapped around one hard nipple. She groaned and squeezed me a little harder. One of my hands slipped between her legs and stroked her still warm and moist sex. I slid one finger inside of her. She moaned and asked me to get my wallet quickly. I disengaged myself and reached over the side of the bed, grabbing my jeans where she had let them drop. I pulled my wallet and searched for my little package. As soon as I found it and pulled it out, Crystal snatched it from my fingers.

"I've always wanted to do this to a guy," she said in a husky voice. She got to her knees and tore the foil on the package, spilling the condom into her hand. She tossed her hair over one shoulder and carefully rolled the rubber over my shaft. I watched and was amazed again by how beautiful she was. I never wanted to hurt her. At the same time, I wanted her to be free to be herself, to fly, to laugh, to do all the things that made my fall in love with her in the first place. She finished and moved up beside me, kissing me deeply. I rolled over to lay on top of her and she grabbed my pole, guiding me to her entrance. I paused and gave her a long look in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked softly. She smiled back up at me.

"I have a confession to make," she grinned sheepishly, "this is my first time going all the way, but I can't think of anyone I would rather be with." I was stunned and elated at the same time. I entered her slowly, taking my time. I felt a resistance at a certain point. I looked at Crystal again and she nodded. I pushed forward and felt something give. Pain flashed across her face, then it was gone to be replaced by a look of joy. I steadily pushed in until I was fully inside of her. He hands came up to cross behind me neck. I didn't move, partly to give her time to adjust, partly to enjoy the feeling that was so incredible. She brought her long legs up around my waist and locked her heels together behind my back. I backed out a couple of inches, then pushed back in. her face was radiant as she threw her head back and moaned. I starting moving my hips back and forth at a steady but slow pace.

I wanted this to last as long as possible. From the moment I started pumping my hips, Crystal's face took on a look of total rapture. The pleasure for the both of us was so intense the rest of the world simply ceased to exist. The only thing we knew were our two bodies moving together in unison. I bent my head down and kissed her deeply, all the passion and love in my soul bubbling forth. She returned my kiss with such a fire it almost took my breath away. I picked up the speed of my hips a little and she brought her lips to my ear, whispering my name. I couldn't keep a slow pace for very long and moved faster. As I slid in and out of her, I looked down at her face again and felt such a wave of love, tears formed in my eyes. Crystal saw them and she reached up to softly caress my face, tears welling in her eyes also. All too soon, I could feel her muscles tighten and my own orgasm ready to burst forth. She looked me in the eyes and mouthed the word, "please."

That was all it took and my climax swept me away. Her body tightened under me as she orgasmed at almost the exact same time. Time itself stood still as we were carried away on waves of pleasure. After what seemed like an eternity, we returned to our senses and collapsed in each other's arms. I whispered he name over and over again and I knew things would never be the same again. That thought is what followed me into sleep.

With Crystal in my arms, there was no place I would rather be.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers
12