An Imperfect Couple Ch. 04

Story Info
The imperfect couple becomes a real couple.
5.7k words
4.79
10.3k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
196 Followers

This is chapter four in the series, An Imperfect Couple. It would be best if you read chapters one through three in the series before this one so you can get the backstory for this chapter. This is a romance and not a sex story, although the sexual tension and attraction between the two is quite evident and clearly building. Be patient - the sex will come soon enough. Please enjoy this story, and feel free to offer any feedback you think is appropriate. A writer always loves feedback from his reader.

*****

Taking the elevator to the roof, I paused for a moment to appreciate my dinner date for the evening. The soft color of the turquoise dress would stand out anywhere we went, but the cleavage was sure to get more attention. Because I was substantially taller than her, I could look deep into her plunging neckline, and I loved what I saw. In addition, the light material of her dress would respond wonderfully to any breeze that might be crossing the roof tonight. Her hemline would move with the breeze and distract me from her neckline. Yes, this will be an interesting evening, I silently commented to myself.

The music became much louder as the elevator door opened, jerking me from my thoughts. I let the other three people riding the elevator go first. Then I took Rae's hand and led her onto the rooftop wine bar. I looked around for a table and was not surprised that there was none. All the tables were full and there were people standing around the exterior. The entire roof was surrounded by a block wall that was chest high, and offered a foot-wide flat surface that functioned as a table for the people standing around it. I spotted a gap in the crowd leaning against the wall, and I pulled Rae in that direction before another couple could fill it. I was glad to notice that it was directly in the center of the wall facing the small stage, so we would get the maximum benefit from the many speakers placed around the bar. We leaned against the wall and faced the music, both of us wearing large smiles. I looked around for a server and spotted one a few feet away. I signaled that we wanted to place an order and she nodded but went back to taking care of another couple. In a minute or two, she walked over to us and smiled.

"So, you must be Rick and Rachael. Welcome to the winery. Have you been here before?" Without waiting for an answer, she took out her order pad and a pen, and then looked at us.

"How in the world could you possibly know who we are?" Rae's question showed surprise.

"Well, a little birdie called over from the restaurant and spoke to the manager. And I am instructed to tell you that our bar is open to your consumption but not your cash. Or words similar to that." Again, she smiled at us. "You two must be famous or something." I felt a little embarrassed and a little exasperated at Jose. This was almost too much.

"So Jose called over and told your manager to give us free drinks?" My question almost contained a little irritation in it.

"Actually. Mr. Antello owns the winery. So when he tells us to comp a guest, we comp that guest." He voice showed the awe on her face. "So, what will you be drinking tonight?" I looked at Rae and then made a decision.

"How about a couple glasses of your Castillo Red, and then we will decide from there." She smiled and nodded and walked away. Both of us leaned against the concrete wall and looked toward the stage.

And Jose had been right - this group was good. They were playing a song from the 1980s, but with a unique, almost calypso, style to it. Rae and I settled into enjoyment.

After a few minutes of wine and music, I noticed Rae cross her arms and rub them with her palms when a breeze crossed the rooftop. Her dress revealed a lot of cleavage and had no sleeves, so I concluded that she was just a little chilled by the breeze, even though the night air was warm. So I made a bold move and held my arms open. She smiled and stepped in front of me, turned away and leaned back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and placed my hands on her hard stomach and noticeably beneath her breasts, and she took hold of my hands to hold my arms in place. And I found that I loved having my arms around her as we listened to the excellent music. I tried to not look over her shoulder and down her top, but I seemed to have no self-control tonight. Suddenly found I had to concentrate on the music as her cleavage enticed the beginnings of a boner. I really did not want an erection poking her in the ass as she leaned against me for warmth.

I soon got lost in the excellent music, barely aware of Rae snuggling into my arms. Then I noticed a swell of wind as it blew across the rooftop. And the light material of Rae's dress gave in, rising with the breeze. While I was in no position to see what she flashed, obviously several other people did. Rae moved quickly to press her dress back into place, acting very embarrassed about the skirt blowing up around her waist. Yet, even while she acted embarrassed, she couldn't help but giggle about it.

"I think I just made those two guys over there very happy." More giggles, and then she moved her hands back to cover my arms. That left her dress unattended, with the next breeze following a minute later.

This time, when the wind rose, she made no attempt to push her dress back down. For several seconds her hemline was above her waist, and then flapped back down in place. And I was surprised that there was no movement on her part, only more giggles.

"I think those guys are even happier now," was all she said. I didn't know what to say, so I just squeezed my arms together as if I was trying to keep her warm. And I didn't know if that kept her warm, but I clearly noticed that it pushed her boobs together in a way that almost caused them to pop out of her top. I waited for her to cry out or change positions, but she did nothing. After another minute of looking down at her boobs and then around at the other customers, she finally commented.

"I suppose you shouldn't squeeze me like that very often. You just forced me to put on a show that took some of the attention away from that band." She looked back over her shoulder and gave me her teasing smile again.

"Well, I am sorry about that. It was not my intent to put on a show. On the other hand, let me be the first to tell you that it was an awesome show. Please let me know if you want to repeat it in the near future." She looked into my eyes, and then we both chuckled. Then she just leaned back against me again, and we enjoyed the music together.

After a few minutes, the wind came up again and her dress blew above her waist again, and Rae just giggled again. I was beginning to wonder how much of an exhibitionist she was when she forced my arms together just like before, and her boobs almost squeezed out of her top again. At that point, I decided she was more of an exhibitionist than I had imagined. And I found that to be very exciting.

The music switched to a new song, and Rae started to move with the music. At first I loved feeling her moving while in my arms. But after a few minutes she seemed to be just moving her ass, and it was pressed quite firmly against my groin. In seconds, I began to get hard, and I knew I needed to put a stop to her movements. As much as I hated to, I spoke quietly in her ear and told her she needed to stop.

"Why?" was her natural question, even though I knew that she could feel my hardness.

"As much as I love to feel you move to the music while you are in my arms, I need you to take a step in any direction if you are going to continue." My words betrayed my embarrassment. She paused for a few seconds, and then turned around to look me in the eyes.

"Rick, I am having more fun than I have had in years. And it feels incredible to stand with your arms around me like this. I have not felt so warm and relaxed and safe for too long. And this music is really quite good. I am sorry if it turns you on for me to dance while I am pressed against you, but I can deal with it if you can deal with it. So, I would request that you let me continue. Do I have your permission to snuggle and still dance? Please?" I looked deep into her eyes and I saw a genuine pleading. She really did like it in my arms. So there was simply no way I could deny her.

"Hell, I want you to enjoy yourself tonight. So you will just have to ignore the natural results of your gyrations. Can you do that?" I think my embarrassment was obvious to her.

"Actually, no, I can't ignore it. Rick, it has been too many years since I have made a man hard and I really like it. So, no, I can't ignore it. But I will try to take it easy on you." That teasing glint was back in her eyes, and it was clear that she was challenging me. "Listen, I am not trying to turn you on. And I am amazed that I can still do that. You are giving me a wonderful compliment by getting hard. But I feel like dancing and I have not felt this way in years. I like it here in this place and I like it here in your arms. Can you let me do this tonight without getting all weird on me?" She really was sincere in her request; I could see that. So I grinned and I shrugged and I knew I would be really turned on for the rest of the evening. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, and turned around to lean into me again. For a few seconds, I wasn't sure what to do with my arms. Then she settled the question by taking my hands and crossing them over her stomach just below her breasts, and she trapped my arms around her once again. And I discovered that I really loved holding her like this.

Am I getting too involved with her? After all, we only met six hours ago. My words echoed in my head over and over again, and I could not shake them off. So I decided to relax and enjoy the rest of the evening with her.

And something that I noticed which I had not seen before was the effect that her dancing had on her boobs. Her ass moved and pressed and gyrated against my cock. That I was very aware of. But I had not looked down and seen her boobs bouncing inside her top. And every once in a while, her movements would bounce them hard enough for one of them to almost escape her top. Visually, it was an awesome sight, and it made me even harder. But Rae acted like nothing was going on and just ignored the bouncing that was turning me on so much. And we went on like this for another ten minutes or so with her apparently oblivious to what she was doing to me.

Suddenly, I grabbed her hard and forced her to stand still.

"What's wrong?" Her words sounded fearful, but I just remained still. A few seconds later I offered an embarrassed explanation.

"I need you to hold your ass still for a moment, okay?" I was about to cum in my pants, and I wanted to avoid that. "Just stand still for a few seconds, okay?" It took a moment, but then she caught on to what was happening.

"Oh, Rick, I am so sorry. I didn't realize my movements would affect you that much. I will stop for a while." Her concern seemed genuine, and she really did stop moving for several minutes.

"Well, it wasn't JUST your movements. There were other... factors... involved." I was fairly calm now, but it had been close.

"Other factors? What do you mean?" She turned around to look at me as she asked this. And I looked down without thinking. She saw me, and looked down herself. Then, while looking at her cleavage, she bounced on her heels a few times. A look of realization swept over her face.

"So, you were looking down my top and you were watching my boobs bounce. Okay. I didn't think about that. I will have to be more careful." She hesitated for several seconds, and then spoke again. Obviously, as much as she was a beautiful and sexy woman, in some ways she was as innocent as a girl.

"Rick, you have to understand something. For twenty-four years I heard my husband, the man who supposedly loved me, tell me in many different ways that I was sexually unattractive and that I couldn't turn on any man. For twenty-four years I was told that he was staying with me only because of our marriage vows. And then for the last six years, I have been repeating his words. I have believed for long time that I was not sexy enough to turn a man on. And now I meet a man and we become friends rather quickly, and all of a sudden I find I am turning him on. I am just not used to that, Rick. I don't think in terms of what I might say or do that would turn you on. It just doesn't enter my mind. I am sorry for doing that to you, but I wonder if I am truly and permanently messed up." And tears began to travel down her cheeks for the third time tonight. And my heart went out to her for the third time tonight.

"Rachael, you just need to give yourself time. It won't be long before you begin to remember what it means to be a woman. Turning a man on comes naturally, and you are already beginning to remember your feminine wiles." I emphasized the last two words and Rae had to chuckle at that. "After all, you noticed how your breasts squeezed out of your top when I wrapped my arms tightly around you. And you knew that was a turn-on. And you let your skirt fly up when the wind blew harder, and you looked around to see if it was noticed by anyone. You knew that was a turn-on, too. You are a sexy woman and you will remember all the things you knew about being sexy before you met your husband. Just give it time." Rae took some time to ponder what I had just said. And then she came up with a comment that showed she was getting a handle on these things.

"I guess Jimmy was a really good programmer, wasn't he?" And she looked deeply in my eyes for a response, but I said nothing. "And I guess you are, too, because you have already deprogrammed me in a few hours as much as my therapist did in four years." She waited for another minute without taking her eyes off mine, during which time my hard-on finally drooped to almost nothing, and then she spoke again.

"You know, I believe that is what I meant when I said a few minutes ago that I felt warm and relaxed and safe in your arms. It had nothing to do with your body heat wrapping itself around me or with the fact that you can beat up bad guys. It had everything to do with how you reach deep inside me and make me feel loved and wanted. You make me feel like I am not damaged goods. And I have felt like I was damaged goods for years. I have not felt like I was a woman for years." She was once again on the verge of tears, so my response was quick.

"Well, I can personally vouch for the fact that you are definitely a woman. And I can personally vouch for the fact that you can definitely turn a man on. Damn! Woman, you had me going!" And I grinned at her to show that I meant what I was saying. We looked at each other for at least a minute. Then we both began to feel a little embarrassed over how open and vulnerable we had just been with each other. And then I kissed her.

It was just a simple kiss with no passion. But it was a sweet and caring kiss that both of us enjoyed for the few seconds it lasted.

And then she turned around, molded herself against me, and wrapped my arms around herself like before. And life was really good.

And then she wiggled her ass against my crotch for about two seconds, and we both laughed.

"Rachael, I am not making any promises for the future, and I am not making any declaration of deep and intense feelings for the present. But I have to confess that I am REALLY enjoying the development of our friendship. You make me feel like a teenager again. I simply cannot believe we met only, what, seven hours ago?" And I gently nuzzled her ear. Even over the music, I could hear her moan in pleasure.

"Well, I can't believe we met because you described awesome cocks and huge boobs and simultaneous orgasms." Her comment was accompanied by laughter, even though she clearly tried to stifle it. And her boobs bounced beautifully with her laughter.

The server brought us two more glasses of their excellent red wine in response to my signal, and I hated it that Rae had to move away from my arms to accept them and move them to the wall behind me. For just a brief moment, I was afraid she would not return to my arms. But she cast my fears aside when she leaned in to kiss me, and smile at me, and then return to my arms. And molding herself to my body once more, she performed that wonderful little shimmy against my groin again. I couldn't stop the smile that came to my face. There was no doubt about it - this sassy and teasing woman was working her way into my heart.

It had been a long time since I felt this way, and it both scared me and thrilled me.

It was almost with sadness that the band announced its last song, and reminded everyone that the servers would make one last run through the tables for drink orders. Rae looked at me and shook her head, indicating that she had enjoyed her limit. In truth, I was pretty sure both of us had exceeded our limits, but I didn't want to say anything. Instead, I just looked down at her and smiled. Then my eyes fell even further, and I took just a moment to enjoy looking down her top again. It seemed that every time she stretched and looked over her shoulder at me, her top pulled and adjusted enough to expose a little of the light brown areola of one of her breasts. I had confirmed many times over the evening that she wore no bra, and had enjoyed that fact. And almost seeing her nipple again was really exciting. Even though I had tried to not be obvious, she caught me looking. Again. I grinned and shrugged my shoulders in mock surrender.

"You know, I should charge for that," she suggested with her typical teasing smile.

"And I would gladly pay it." My response was quick and confident.

"And you have been wondering what is under my dress all night." She laughed at her repeat of the joke that had lasted the entire evening. I chuckled again, but this time without the embarrassment that had accompanied my verbal goof earlier.

"Yes, but I have reconciled myself to patiently awaiting the resolution of that great mystery of mysteries. Glaciers may form and melt and ice ages may come and go, but my patience will last." Both of us laughed at my comment, and then joined the mass exodus as we all left the rooftop for the elevator. As we finally made the fourth elevator load, we were pressed back by the crowd into the same position we had spent the last several hours enjoying. Almost naturally, I wrapped my arms around her, and almost naturally she held my arms in place with her own. All evening long, I had resisted with difficulty sliding my arms further up her torso than the bottom of her rib cage, and I was resolved to maintaining that same limit. I finally had to let her go when the elevator deposited our group on the ground floor and made its way slowly back to the roof for another load. I took Rae's hand and led her to my car. As we walked, it seemed that Rae was ever so slightly unsteady. Then, as I thought about it, I wasn't so sure that it was she who was stumbling. I decided to call for a cab, and turned back to the building to find a phone.

"May I offer you a ride? Mr. Antello sent me over to be of service." I looked over and saw an Hispanic man in Lincoln Town Car smiling at me. "My name is Enrico Antello. Jose is my father. He was hoping that you would find the wine here was too good to resist, and asked me to take you back to your hotel." He looked to be in his mid-twenties, and he wore a warm and open smile. Rae looked at me, and I decided to be wise instead of macho. I accepted his offer and, after thanking him, opened the back door for Rachael to slid in. Which she did, and with an extraordinary amount of bare legs on display. I caught more than just a glimpse of black lace and found myself getting excited again. When she finally adjusted things and positioned herself in the back seat, I climbed in next to her. She leaned against me, and I put my arm around her, feeling her breast push into my side and loving it.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
196 Followers
12