An Imperfect Couple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I gently touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her shout startled me, making me jump enough to bump my nose deep into her pussy. Her juices coated both the outside and the inside of my nose, almost causing me to sneeze. And the constant tickle of her thick, black bush didn't make it any easier for me. At the last second, I stifled that sneeze and I was so glad because I didn't want to break the magic of the moment.

After regaining control again from my near disaster, I began to lick her clit in earnest. Under it, all around it, under it especially, even pressing my tongue on it and shaking my head rapidly, anything to get her to moan again. And SHIT was she moaning! Working on her clit really got her going. I was so excited I almost came in the sheets, but I wanted to save that for after her second orgasm.

I stroked and licked her clit with my tongue, with a few stops in her pussy. I loved thrusting my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could and moving it around. Not only did I get more of her juices in my tongue, but I also got a lot more noises from her. It was obvious to me that we were both really enjoying my time down there.

After several minutes of using my tongue on her, alternating between her tunnel and her lips and her clit, I decided to go for it. I slid a finger into her tunnel as far as it would go. She was so wet that I almost had to stop from sliding in and getting lost in there. For her part, Rae almost screamed. And as I inserted a second finger into her, it was clear that she had given up moaning for shouting. I found and then stroked her G-Spot and she started bucking her hips so violently I had to hang on to her ass with my free hand. I realized that it was good we were in my suite with an empty room on either side, because we were in an outbuilding away from the main building. Otherwise, I was sure the customers would complain and the worried management would come see if anything was wrong.

"Oh, GOD, what are you doing to me? I have never felt that before. Shit, you are going to make me cum again. Oh, Rick, you are so good I am going to cum. Shit, I am cumming. Oh, Rick! Just like that! I am cumming...RIIIIICK!" I had to work really hard to keep my tongue on her clit and my fingers in her pussy, but somehow I managed for another few seconds. Then she screamed and went silent, arching her back so far I was afraid she would hurt herself. I went easy on her clit, and slowed my finger-fucking, as she gushed more juices than I had ever seen a woman gush. She didn't squirt, she just gushed. Her sweet cream oozed out of her pussy and splashed me all over my face and even up my arm. I was in heaven, as I lapped up everything I could. Her furry muff was dripping with her juices, as was my face.

I let her come down from her orgasm for probably a minute, and I felt her gentle aftershocks the entire time. When she seemed to have calmed down so much that she appeared to be unconscious, I slowly moved up her body and lay next to her, cuddling and gently playing with her breasts. She was breathing slowly and deeply, so I let her just lay there. I was absolutely thrilled that I had brought her to a second orgasm. Not only because it brought me such pleasure and a lot of cream to lick, but because this would be a powerful step in her rejecting the cruel programming Jimmie had been filling her with for so many years. She was a hot and sexy woman, and now she had all the evidence in the world of that. No longer was it just my words, but it was her juices all over my face, that spoke loudly and forcefully. And, of course, there was my hard dick laying across her hip that showed how sexy she was.

For our first night together, it was incredible! And I was about to discover it was not over yet.

"Oh, Rick, I have no words for what you just did to me. I have no way to thank you." She was crying again, and it almost broke my heart.

"You were wonderful, Rae. You turned me on so much. You are an incredible lover and I am so happy I am here with you tonight." I had to stop speaking because I was shedding a few tears myself and my constricted throat couldn't speak any more words.

She rolled toward me on her side and threw an arm over me. And we just looked into each others' eyes for another minute. She had stopped crying, but the tears were still splashed all over her face. I gently wiped them away with my fingers. As I was doing that, she grabbed my hand and held it to her nose. Her face wrinkled into a hesitant smile and she spoke quietly, almost as if she was afraid of being overheard.

"Is that what I smell like?" I smiled back at her and nodded. She sniffed my fingers again, and then slowly reached out her tongue and licked them.

"That's not so bad," she admitted.

"Not bad? Sweetheart, you tasted wonderful. I loved licking you and tasting you. And I loved nuzzling my face in your beautiful and sexy bush. You turned me on so much." I think my genuine enjoyment of going down on her showed on my face, and she looked embarrassed over it. But I wasn't embarrassed in the least.

"Rachael, you are so sexy." I simply could not get enough of this woman.

"You know, for the first time in my life, I feel sexy. Thank you for that." And we kissed, another long and gentle kiss.

"And what is it that keeps jabbing me in the hip? Is that you?" Her grin was quite wide, as she almost laughed at her words. "It would seem that we are not quite finished here." And then her grin faded. I didn't know what was wrong, but before I could ask, she spoke again.

"Would you like it if I put you in my mouth and made you cum?" The hesitancy in her voice was crystal clear.

"Rae, if you want to do that, I would never stop you. But maybe we should put that off for another time." I was concerned that her past programming had convinced her that she was no good at it, and I didn't want that to be an issue tonight. I hoped there would be more times together, and I hoped we would have many opportunities to work on her inexperience. "If you don't mind, I really loved being inside you, and I would love to do it again." She seemed to relax a little, so I decided that I had made the right decision.

But FUCK did I want her to blow me!

She angled her head so she could kiss me again, and I enjoyed that for a number of seconds. Then I pulled away and gently positioned my self on top of her. With the head of my aching cock at the opening of her warm and slick tunnel, I slowly pushed into her. And her long and loud moan was really rewarding. I moved in and out a few times, and then paused.

"Rae, you seemed to like long and slow more than deep and hard. Am I right?"

"Well, at first I really liked you slamming into me. But after a while, I realized that was how Jimmie did it. And then the memories came back and it was no longer good. But I think you have blown away the memories, at least for tonight. Why don't you just bang the hell out of me and we can see if I like it?" Her words surprised me, but her grit thrilled me. This was clearly an awesome woman.

So, I started slow and built up a faster rhythm. And the harder I rammed into her pussy, the louder her shouts. After several minutes I felt the familiar tingle in my balls and I knew I was going to cum. But no sooner than I realized I was about to cum than she announced her third orgasm of the night with a scream. Her back arched and her screams stopped and her inner muscles squeezed and massaged my dick like before. And I came just as she began to slow down. I panted several grunts that I hoped sounded more intelligent than they really were to announce it.

"Oh, shit, Rick, I can feel you cumming inside me. That is so awesome. Come on, Rick, squirt gallons inside me and make it leak all over." I was discovering that Rae was into talking dirty. But her words just spurred me on and I came in buckets. The squishy sounds coming from our motions just underscored the fact that I had cum too much for it to remain inside her. For just a moment, I wondered how wet our sheets were going to be tonight. She calmed down, giving me some pleasurable squeezes from a few aftershocks, and then I calmed down. I rolled off her rather than collapse on top of her, and she voiced her disappointment.

"You feel so good on top of me, I wouldn't mind if you stayed there for a while. You won't crush me, you know." She smiled, but it was an obvious request that I was going to be sure to remember in the future. I was about to ask if she wanted me to roll back on top of her, but she answered my intended question with actions rather than words. She rolled on top of me.

"I hope you don't mind, but I really like the contact. I like the feeling of my tits smashed against you, and your dick pressed against my pussy. Besides, with me on top, you can grab and squeeze my ass like you did before. I kinda like that, too." Again, she smiled at me in embarrassment.

So I grabbed her sweet ass and squeezed it, amazed again at how firm and shapely her ass really was. Her frequent running had produced one of the sexiest asses I had ever seen, and I decided that I was going to love grabbing it as often as I could get away with it.

I massaged and squeezed her butt cheeks for a few seconds, and then I moved my hands to her back. I wrapped my arms around her as far as I could reach, and I hugged her tightly.

"Easy, stud, or I might not let you go." She had an emotional expression in her eyes, but I couldn't discern what it was.

"You might want to notice, sexy, that it is I who has his arms around you, and I show no signs of letting go." I grinned at her, trying to hide the depths of the feelings in my heart at that moment. We lay there for several more minutes, smiling at each other, looking each other in the eyes, and kissing a little here and there just for good measure. And then she noticed a change of expression come over my face.

"What did you just now think? Did I do something wrong?" Her sudden concern was almost a shock to me because it was so far from what I was thinking. I decided to tell her the truth rather than hide from it.

"Rae, please don't worry. I was thinking that if you were any better, I would KNOW this was only a fantasy and not real. Rae, I don't think it is possible for you to have been a better or more exciting lover. You are simply awesome." I paused, and decided to take a chance. "I can honestly say that you are the most beautiful and the most sexy woman I have ever had in my bed." Her eyes got wide at that declaration.

"Really?"

"Really." I watched as the biggest smile I think I had even seen spread across her face. It touched my heart and almost brought tears to my eyes. AGAIN! I quickly wondered if I was turning into a wimp in my old age. The next few words burst out of my mouth without an thought attached to them.

"Listen, Rae, we need to talk." As soon as I uttered the words, that huge smile disappeared, replaced by a look of anxiety, even fear. She rolled off me, settling on her back a few inches away. I was shocked at the clear and absolute change that had come over her. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh, no,no, it is nothing bad! In fact, it is just the opposite." She looked at me, and her face moved from fear into curiosity, but the joy and excitement of a few seconds ago was still not there. And I knew I had caused it.

"Actually, what we need to talk about is incredibly good, so good it scares the hell out of me." I paused and inhaled deeply, and then let the air out slowly while I gathered some courage. The curiosity was still there, but I was relieved to see the hint of a smile creep back into her incredible eyes. Apparently, I took too long to gather my courage, and she stepped in.

"Well?"

"Well, I have never met a woman like you, and I have never had a relationship like this. We meet as strangers and over just a few hours we grow into a really good friendship. At least, I think it is a really good friendship." I paused to figure out what I wanted to say next, and she took the opportunity to nod in agreement.

"And suddenly, I find myself breaking the one rule I have never broken."

"No One Night Stands."

"Exactly. I have always refused to break that rule, and then I found it so easy to break it with you. But I think I have figured out why. My reasoning has been that the best sex is always the result of a great relationship. And yet we developed that great relationship in a few short hours. And then we had the best sex ever." I paused and she nodded so hard her boobs bounced wonderfully. God, I loved her body. I wanted so badly to stop talking and fuck her again.

"I am too 'left-brained' and analytical to allow my emotions to rule my life. And yet I find that I am really liking my emotions right now. What I mean is," and my heart was about to fail me, "I am having some strong feelings for you. And it is NOT because of the awesome sex we have been having over the past couple of hours. We have been having awesome sex over the last couple hours BECAUSE I have these strong feelings for you." I paused again because I was running out of courage. "And these feelings kind of scare me."

"Oh, so you think I might pull a 'Jimmie' on you and use you for my own selfish purposes. Right? Well, did it ever occur to you that I have the same rule, and that I broke that rule with you just as strongly? Did it ever occur to you that I might have the same strong feelings for you?" I could tell that she was working herself into an irritated state, and I didn't want that. If she showed anything more negative I would simply deflate into a gutless idiot.

"Please, Rae, don't be angry with me. I am not trying to push you away at all. I am just trying to make sense of what is going on. I want to be totally open and honest with you, and right now that includes me telling you how scared I am." There. I said it. I was scared. And I could not read her response, which scared me even more.

"So, exactly what are you trying to say to me, Rick."

"Rae, if I knew what I was trying to say to you, I wouldn't be having such a hard time saying it." I had to grin at that last comment. And I was thrilled to see that there was just a hint of that same grin in her.

"Rae, I REALLY LIKE what I see developing between us. And I absolutely loved what we have shared in this bed together. So, I was wondering if you would like to explore this relationship with me and see where it is going? I was wondering if we could spend some more time together after we leave this hotel?" The panic in my heart was wreaking havoc throughout my body. My heart was pounding; my blood pressure was sky high; my anxiety was off the charts. My God! I was falling in love with this woman! Rae paused for at least a minute before responding.

"Do you really mean that?" Her voice was almost a whisper.

"With all my heart." My reply still reflected the anxiety in my heart. I looked at her face in a desperate attempt to see what was in her mind. I failed.

"Okay. I think I would like that." Her smile was hesitant but genuine. "I love how I feel around you. You make me feel like a woman. You make me feel like you actually want to be with me. And you make me want to spend more time with you." She paused and I started to say something more, but I suddenly broke out in laughter. She looked at me as if I was a two-headed monster for a few seconds, and then asked what was so funny

"Rae, we are laying naked in a bed soaking wet with the juices of several orgasms after a couple of hours of making love together, and we are talking about the possibility of spending more time together. Something about that just strikes me as funny." I continued laughing, and after a few seconds, she hesitantly joined me.

"Sweetheart, you are beautiful. You are sexy. You make me feel like a teenager again. I love being with you. YES, I want to spend more time with you." I tried to get serious, but I was still laughing. Maybe it was just the release of anxiety, but I couldn't stop laughing. "And, of course, there is always that beautiful tangle of black hair between your legs..." And now we were both laughing.

"And I could be tempted to enjoy these beautiful boobs one or two more times." Laughing, I used my index finger to press against those awesome nipples, one after the other. Then I leaned over to kiss them one more time.

""Only one or two more time? Mr. Reynolds, I think I have been insulted!" Rae's rebuke was overshadowed by the laughter that escaped her.

"I meant one or two more times in the next few minutes..." I joined her laughter, settling in to kiss and lick her boobs a little longer. Soon, I was sure it was only a few more minutes but I really could not be sure, we settled into silence. I lay on my back, and she lay on her side with her head nestled on my shoulder.

"Rae, I do not want to presume anything, so I would like to ask you if you would like to stay with me tonight. We can have breakfast any time you want later this morning." She lifted her head and looked me in the eyes, showing more tears, yet still smiling.

"If you can tolerate my presence, I would love to stay right where I am." And she snuggled tightly against me and fell silent. And I was the happiest man on earth.

12