An Imperfect Couple Ch. 07

Story Info
The imperfect couple have a perfect afternoon.
5.9k words
4.57
9.3k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
196 Followers

[This is chapter seven in the series, An Imperfect Couple. It would be best if you read chapters one through six in the series before this one so you can get the backstory for this chapter. This is a romance and not a sex story, although the sexual tension and attraction between the two is quite evident and clearly building. But for those who have been patient, I think this chapter will make you happy. Please enjoy this story, and feel free to offer any feedback you think is appropriate. A writer always loves feedback from his reader.]

*

Driving over the bridge into old town St. Augustine was an exciting trip. I had the top of my Corvette down again and the wind blew her open blouse all over, flashing her breasts for me frequently. And her skirt kept blowing up, showing almost everything for my viewing pleasure. I kept looking to see if she was wearing any panties but she kept her hands folded and in her lap so I was merely teased a lot. I was clearly hard for the entire trip. I parked in one of the many fee-based parking lots, and I opened the door for her to get out. She moved her right leg out of the car, her wide-spread legs finally revealing her lack of underwear. She paused long enough to see my grin and then she exited the car. I took a moment to adjust my hard cock and Rae laughed.

"I could help you with that," she grinned.

"No, you would only make things worse." My grin showed that I was enjoying the fact that she made me so hard. When I finished making my adjustments, my hard-on was only partially hidden but it was the best I could do. Then I took her hand and we walked toward some nearby shops.

It was always fun shopping here, but Rae was making it much more exciting. She often turned suddenly, making her skirt flare out and showing off lots of leg. And when she turned like that, it made it obvious to everyone looking, and that was a lot of people, that she was not wearing a bra because her breasts were always a split second behind the movement of her body and bounced back when her body stopped. And she frequently bent over to look at things, allowing me and anyone else nearby, to get a glimpse of her tits. I was glad I was wearing tight jeans because the tough material kept my dick under at least a small amount of control. Still, anyone looking could see I was excited, and after looking at Rae they could tell why. Clearly, I was having way too much fun. We laughed a lot and talked about the shops and the things for sale in the shops. I bought several items for Rae in which she had shown an interest, and she protested each time. Finally, I told her to stop resisting.

"Rachael, I am having the most fun I can remember, and I am enjoying the afternoon with the sexiest woman I have known. Please allow me the pleasure of buying a few things for you."

She started to reply and then froze. She stood totally still for at least ten seconds. I asked her what was wrong, Her response surprised me.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong." She paused and then walked a few feet over to an open coffee shop and sat at one of the tables.

"Nothing is wrong, Rick." A look of surprise, even shock, came over her face. Her eyes were wide in wonder. "Nothing is wrong," she repeated. And then she looked at me.

"Rick, for the first time I can remember, nothing is wrong. I am doing nothing to irritate or anger anyone. Everything is good." I realized that she was reacting to the absence of Jimmy criticizing her at every step, and feeling her new freedom for the first time. She looked at me with an amazed expression on her face. And that expression slowly morphed into the biggest smile I had seen on her face in the 20-some hours I had known her. Her eyes sparkled and her face glowed. She looked at me in almost child-like wonder.

"Nothing is wrong, and I am having the time of my life!" She reached over and took my hand in hers. "This is so much fun! Rick, I am having so much fun with you! I don't even know how to describe it!"

"Don't describe it, Rae. Just enjoy it. You deserve to have this much fun to make up for the fun you have not been having for all those years." As soon as I said it, I regretted reminding her of her past. A cloud moved over her face and I was sad to see it. But then, after only a second, it was replaced by that happy glow again.

"Yes, I do. I deserve having fun." She paused, looking at nothing in particular. Then her face took on that teasing sparkle and she looked into my eyes. "And you are going to benefit from it because you made it possible." I started to object, but then I saw her hand slide to her skirt. Slowly, she slid her hemline higher, showing more of her sexy legs than just a moment ago. When her skirt was about an inch from becoming indecent, a cheery voice behind me spoke.

"And what can I get the two of you on this beautiful day?" A server had appeared from inside the cafe. "It appears that the gentleman needs a cold drink to cool down. And what can I get for the lady?" There was some laughter in her comment as she had apparently noticed the show going on in Rae's lap. Rae's hand jerked her skirt down and she blushed more than a little.

"Please, don't let me interrupt. I can enjoy a show as much as the next person." She gave Rae a knowing smile, and continued. "We get a lot of couples here for a romantic get-away, and St. Augustine is a little relaxed about romance. So let me take your order and then I can leave you undisturbed."

Rae, still glowing red, looked at me. Then she looked up at the very beautiful 20-something woman standing next to our table. And then she did something that totally amazed me. She slowly slid her skit back up to where it was, not quite letting me or the server see her sexy bush. I thought I was going to cum in my pants! The server looked down at Rae's crotch with interest, and then spoke.

"Thank you, but while I am on the clock, you can only ask for what's on the menu. However, everything on the menu is available to order. And my name is Sherry. If you come back, I would love it if you asked for me." There was something of a chuckle, and Rae blushed some more. But the skirt remained pulled up as high as it was earlier, and the implications of the scene playing itself out before me was more exciting than anything I had ever seen before. I wondered if Rae was doing this just to tease me, or to tease the server. I cleared the lump from my throat and attempted to speak.

"Well, since we are here, why don't we have lunch?" I looked at Rae and she looked at me and nodded with excitement in her eyes.

"That would be wonderful," the server added with a little excitement in her voice.

"Rae, you look like you would enjoy a BLT." I paused and she nodded. "I have had their BLT several times and it is excellent. So, one BLT and one Rueben with an extra pickle. What would you like to drink?" Rae ordered ice tea and I asked for an Amberbock. Sherry made some notes in her pad and then looked down at Rae's crotch one more time. After giving Rae another smile, she slowly turned and left.

"What in the world was that?" I tried to ask quietly even though the question almost exploded out of my mouth. "Was that," looking down at her thighs, "for her or for me?" Rachael looked at me and saw no sternness in my voice, only an excited smile. She paused for a moment before answering my question with a sheepish smile.

"Actually, I am not sure. I was getting turned on by teasing you and I just went with it. I have never been attracted to women before, but she was really hot. So I just played with my skirt without thinking about it." A sudden concern came over her face. "Was that okay?" I laughed about her concern and quickly laid it to rest.

"Actually, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen. You teasing me for the last hour had me really excited. Then you pulling up your skirt here in public was awesome. And getting caught by the server got me really hot. But when when you pulled up your skirt again for her, I thought I was going to cum right here. So, YES, that was okay!" The excitement in my voice was echoed by the excitement on my face, so Rae could see I was being totally honest with her. "And the fact that you have not pulled your skirt down has kept me so close." I paused, just a little out of breath with the excitement of the scene. "Rae, you are an incredibly exciting woman! I don't think I could ever get enough of you!" I paused again, but this time to stop myself from saying things that I might regret later.

"Ever?" The question was quiet, but serious. I froze, not sure what I wanted to say, and was saved by Sherry bringing our drinks to the table. She stayed to ask a couple questions about where we were from and how long we would be in the area. During the several more minutes of conversation, her eyes kept dropping to Rae's lap, as were mine. And as I watched the scene progress, Rae crossed and then uncrossed her legs several times, causing her skirt to hike up even more. Before the server left to get our food, the tiniest bit of black curly hair was visible between her muscular thighs. Then Sherry smiled one more time at Rae and turned to walk back into the cafe. I was breathing so hard that I was glad I was sitting. And I noticed just a hint of sweat on Rae's forehead, indicating her excitement was also high.

"You are really getting off by teasing the two of us, aren't you?" My question was asked with a smile of enjoyment. Rae smiled back at me.

"Truthfully?" She paused and I nodded. "I had a small orgasm just sitting here. That's why I kept crossing my legs. I didn't want anyone to see that I was shaking."

"Well, you covered it beautifully. And if I had seen your orgasm, I would probably have cum myself right along with you," I admitted to her. "Wow, this has turned into a very exciting afternoon!" My enjoyment was obvious as I smiled at her.

"Are you sure you are not angry? I mean, Jimmy would have dragged me away quite some time ago." She paused, and then said, "Oops, Jimmy is no longer here. Sorry about that." She gave me a sheepish grin.

"Yes, my name is Rick, and I am only thinking of dragging you back to my room for some very passionate sex. In fact, I have already looked for an alley to drag you into." I grinned at her.

"Really? Are you into public sex?" I couldn't tell if her question was simply an inquiry or a disguised request. Her face held no expression at all.

"No. Well, I really don't know. I never thought about it, actually. But I confess, watching you for the last hour has produced several fantasies about taking you right there in the store. Rae, you get me so hot that I have thought about several things with you that I never thought about before." I had an embarrassed grin on my face and I felt like I, too, might have a tinge of red on my face. "Truthfully, I have always thought that the best sex only came from the best of relationships, and that always meant to me monogamy and privacy. But being as I am, at the moment, in the heat of passion, I am rethinking a number of issues that I had always considered resolved within myself. I cannot say that I would jump you here and now for everyone to watch. But that last shop had a lot of racks of clothing and very few customers, lending itself to fantasies of sex in public while not really being observed. And THAT was a turn-on to me."

"Really? That does open up some possibilities..." She grinned at me with that teasing look in her eyes again. "But I know what you mean about being observed. I have no interest in standing here on the sidewalk and stripping down. But I was clearly turned on by flashing you here. And then I was REALLY turned on by her catching me flashing you. And then I was nearly uncontrollable when I flashed both of you." She paused, thinking about something. "I guess I am learning a few things about myself that I had never explored before." She seemed to be a little embarrassed by her discovery. She was again looking at nothing in particular.

"Rachael, I expect that you will be learning a lot about yourself in your new freedom. And I think that most of it will be good. But maybe a little restraint would also be good." I said the last while pointedly looking down at her bush peeking out between her thighs.

"Yes, you are probably right." But she grinned and made no move to cover herself. I looked around and saw that no one walking by could really see anything, although anyone leaving the cafe's inside setting could see that she was showing a lot of leg. On the other hand, there were dozens of girls walking by either showing as much leg in short skirts or just wearing their bikinis and showing a lot of crotches. So I concluded that Rae putting on a show for me that was seen only by me wasn't all that bad. In fact, when I took a moment and thought about it, I decided it was awesome! So I looked at her crotch again and just grinned.

Rae was still showing some curly black pubic hair when the server returned with our food. She glanced appreciatively at Rae's show, and then even more appreciatively at the bulge in my pants. Her smile was huge as she placed the food on the table in front of us.

"Will there be anything else on the menu that I can get for you?" She placed emphasis on the options listed on the menu, and I tried hard to ignore the implications. Rae answered for us.

"No, I think that will be all for the moment." And she just as clearly placed emphasis on her last three words. Shit, this is getting out of control, I grinned to myself. But I had no intention of complaining aloud.

"Then I will return in a few minutes to check on you. And may I just say that you two are turning me on so much!" She absolutely gushed this last, her feelings clear in her expression and in her continued looking at Rae's crotch.

"Thank you for the compliment, sweetie. And I must admit that we were just talking about how exciting it was to be watched and appreciated by you." Rae's words carried a message of their own, and I looked at her closely to see what she was implying. But she said nothing more. Instead, she looked the woman's body over very carefully. And when she did that, I also looked her over. So far, I had been so focused on Rae's show for me that I had not really noticed our server. When I finally looked, I was impressed. She was in her late twenties with long blonde hair hanging down to the small of her back. She wore tight black pants that showed off long legs and an amazing ass. Her white blouse, while still being a conservative button down shirt, covered what were large breasts and long hard nipples. Clearly, she wore no bra to restrain or hide anything. When I finally looked further up, I noticed a beautiful face with alert eyes and a great smile. In short, she was hot! No wonder Rae had looked at her like that. In a different setting, we could BOTH be turned on by her.

"Speaking of being appreciated," I began, trying to sound casual, "it must be quite cold where you are standing." I could not believe I just said that, and I could not believe I was staring at her hard nipples when I said it.

"Actually, quite the opposite, I assure you." Her saucy grin echoed the implications of her words. Rae laughed that wonderful musical laugh of hers, indicating her enjoyment of the exchange between us. With another look at Rae's crotch, Sherry smiled and returned inside.

"Cold? Can you get any more corny than that?" Rae's question came with a laugh.

"Well, they were almost poking my eyes out. And the question just popped out." Clearly, I was struggling to justify my comments, and failing miserably at it. As that became obvious to both of us, we simply laughed.

Rae and I enjoyed our sandwiches and chatted about all sorts of things, everything but sex. As much as it was an enjoyable subject to both of us, the sexual energy was permeating the air around us so we avoided the subject. Perhaps it was because Rae continued to sit there showing her curly black bush to me, while I tried so hard to ignore it. Naturally, I failed quite miserable at that, too. Every time I would sneak a look at her lap, I would feel a thrill go up my spine. And then I would casually look up at Rae's face and see that she had caught me sneaking that look. So we talked about everything while we played our game of sneak a peek. Again and again.

Sherry returned more often than needed, and her motivation for doing so was clear each time she looked at Rae's lap with a smile. When we paid the check and stood to leave, Sherry gave Rae a full frontal hug which was, I was surprised to see, returned in full. I looked at Rae again as we walked away, and she returned my look.

"What? Can't a woman give another woman a friendly hug without you getting all weird on me?" She tried to hide her grin behind an innocent question but it didn't work.

"No. I was just wondering if you are into women and forgot to tell me about it." I was grinning right back at her, making it obvious that I was in no way discouraging her friendship.

"I have kept nothing from you, for the most part." She laughed out loud this time, and I joined her. And she just had to elbow me in the ribs, even though she was laughing.

"Actually, I don't think I am into women. But I am discovering more about myself every minute so I will make no promises." Rae was clearly teasing me with that comment. "And I assume from your responses that you would like it if I was." This last was made with her traditional grin and another elbow in the ribs.

"Actually," I replied with an equally broad grin, "I am not sure. I never thought about it before. I have never had a threesome and was never even tempted by the thought."

"Maybe not, but your hard dick certainly speaks volumes."

"Rae, I can promise you honestly that any hard-on was from looking at you. I don't believe I have ever been so turned on by a woman in all my life." My sincerity was clear in my voice and on my face. At least I hoped it was clear, because it was the truth and I wanted her to believe it. "But, still, the thought of you and Sherry does draw a small amount of interest from me." By this time we were both laughing enough to get some strange looks from the people walking by. And we were still laughing, even if more quietly, as we walked into another shop.

We bought more than we planned, which was exactly what the shop owners hoped and planned for. A gorgeous pendant and gold necklace, a beautiful ring, and a couple of bikinis were in bags held closely by Rae. She had picked out a straw hat to keep the sun off the bald spot that she claimed I was developing and I, of course, denied. A couple of gaudy beach towels, cheaply made with St. Augustine all over them and that no one would ever use unless they were on a beach crowded by tourists, finished out the shopping spree. But that didn't keep Rachael from looking into every window of every shop we passed. And usually looking involved her bending over at the waist to peer at something low in the window display. And, as expected, the nice breeze that had picked up worked its magic on her skirt.

The first time the wind gusted, she was bending over, cooing about some silly stuffed whale. The skirt simply lifted up and lay across her back. She squealed and quickly pulled at the hem in an effort to lower it back to a decent level, but not until after she showed at least a dozen tourists that she was wearing no panties. And each time the wind gusted, her squeals became less and her reaction time to lower her skirt became slower. Finally, the fifth or sixth time her skirt was deposited on her back she made no sound and didn't even try to lower her skirt. She must have been looking in the window at least ten seconds before she finally straightened up and let her skirt fall down by itself. And as she straightened up, she looked at my crotch and saw my pants were tenting out obscenely.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
196 Followers
12