An Impossible Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
The heart wants what it wants.
1.2k words
4
6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again seated in front of his desktop, John waited for Ariana to logged on. His wife Jennie had left for an overseas convention a few day before even though their daughter's birthday was a just few days away.

"It will help me get the promotion I want." Jennie claimed. John's anger rising at the thought of her words.

For the past few weeks, he had chatted with Ariana. They had traded names and stories of their lifes. John felt a kinship with her because of their similar lifes. And though he tried to suppress his feelings, he knew that he felt something stronger than friendship for Ariana. The mere sight of Ariana's face brought such happiness to him. Something that surprised him considering that such feelings could take root so fast.

Ariana was applying the final touches to her already flawless make up. Not that she actually needed it. It's almost time for her to log on at her regular time. She knew that John would be there waiting for her like he was nearly everyday for the past few weeks. She was touched by the way he talked to her, the way he acted when he took her private. She had long ago tried to justify that masturbation is not cheating as long as no real cock touched her. But this time her heart is feeling something that she hasn't felt in a long time. Taking a deep breathe and with a smile on her face she logged on to start her nightly show.

"Hey babygirl." John typed a greeting as soon as he entered her room in free chat.

"Hey Hombre. How's ur day?"

And thus begins their daily interaction, where he would chat and engage her with light flirtations and waited for her when she had a private session. However today is a little different.

Towards the end of her session, John again entered into private chat with her wanting to spend a few minutes for some one to one talk.

"Hey baby. Looks like u had a good day today."

"It really just ok. Pretty normal actually." Ariana replied.

"Angel do u think we could ever meet in person?" John typed on impulse.

Ariana stared at the question, her smile wavering a little with surprise.

"Do u really want to meet me?"

"Well I would like to just meet you in person." John added quickly "Not for anything but maybe just a cup of coffee. Would that be ok?"

"Why would u want that?" Ariana replied though she felt her heart beat a little faster. "You know why i never meet anyone from here."

"I thought that I would prefer for at least once to chat to a person instead of a computer screen." Was Johns reply.

"Sorry baby. U know my stand."

"But I am missing u pretty bad every time we part. I thought that we could meet just once."

"Baby don't fall for me. We could have time here but nothing further."

"Why?" John asked, a dull ache invaded his chest at Ariana's answer.

"Because it won't end well hombre. It will only leads to lots of suffering for u." Ariana added "I think we should stop here for the night. We'll chat again tmr ok?"

"Ok. Good nite angel." Was John's simple reply.

What Ariana could not see was the hurt in his eyes. John finally realized that the feeling he had for Ariana is deeper than he thought. The pain he felt was that of rejection even though he knew she was right. They are both married to others. It would take a series of painful events for them to have a chance of ever being together.

Ariana still seated in front of her now off computer feeling shocked at the slight disclosure of John's feelings for her. In the past she had came across lots of men professing their undying love for her only to move on when she discouraged them. Only John was different to her. Though it's been only a short time, he had somehow manage to steal his way through the defenses of her heart. She now can clearly see that before every night's show she would feel a certain hope for John to be there in her room. A certain feeling of sadness when its time for them to part. Can it be that she too had fallen for him?

For the next few days, John did not go online to see Ariana. He was so distracted that he nearly forgotten his daughter's birthday if not for his other 2 children reminding him to buy a birthday cake for their younger sibling. He really needed to sort out his feelings. to have a better understanding of what actually happened.

Ariana's heart sunk in disappointment the past few nights whenever she saw that the familiar moniker "Lonelyhubby" was missing from her room. She never thought she would be missing John so bad when he is not around. It affected her mood and for a few days in a row she logged off earlier than normal because she found it harder to fake a smile. After much thought that she can't carry on this way. She had to move on, as much as it would hurt her she decided that its best she took herself out of the equation.

After nearly a week, Ariana wrote a message to John using the site's messaging service. Hoping that he will understand her position better, that what she was going to do would be best for everyone. At the same time John finally decided to face his demons and have a talk with Ariana. When he signed into the site he saw that his message icon was blinking. Upon opening it he saw that its a message from Angeldust.

"Hi John. I am writing to you to tell you that I have joined another site. You won't be able to find me so please don't try. I would be a liar to say that I don't feel something for you. I do. I missed you when you are not here. But I have too much baggage. Although I nearly divorced my husband last year, I am glad that I did not. He may not be the best man in the world but he is the father of my child and he is a good father. I have seen what a broken marriage can do to a young child so on the account of my child, I will not leave my husband for another relationship or for anything in this world. I am doing this for my child. Also you are married too. Think of your children. So I am leaving the site to spare us any further pain from an impossible romance. Don't ever think that you are alone in heartache. Though it has been a few weeks, every time we speak you make me feel special. My heart would soar with happiness when i see you in my room. You gave me something that was missing from my marriage. For this I thank you. If fate wants us to meet again, we will meet again. And for what's it's worth I love you. Missing you forever Ariana."

The dull ache in John's chest became more and more unbearable as he read her message further.

Tears formed and rolled down his cheeks. For the first time since the passing of his father, John cried for something that died when it barely began. Accepting that there is nearly nothing could be done the grown man turned off the computer, went to bed heartbroken once again. "I love you too Ariana."John whispered to himself as tears rolled down his cheeks to soaked the pillow.