An Incest Birthday Ch. 23

Story Info
The calm before the storm.
19.2k words
4.67
44.3k
68

Part 22 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,054 Followers

"Where did you leave your phone? Think!" I said starting to panic.

"I don't remember. Don't try to flip this around on me; we wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't done what you did."

"Put that off for right now, concentrate on the phone."

"It has to be at Ashley's, or someone from the party took it, that's the last time I remember having it. Hopefully it's lost in the couch or something."

"I doubt that since we didn't go anywhere near a couch. Shit. Anyone could have it by now."

Rita put her hand over her face and leaned up against the wall. "I can't believe this is happening. I can't... if those pictures get out... oh my god... there's nowhere we could go where we won't be recognized. Just leave me alone Randy, I don't wanna talk about this anymore."

I didn't even put up a fight this time. I didn't wanna talk about it anymore either, not with all the scenarios of who has her phone running through my head. I headed down to the couch and plopped down on it, not even bothering to turn on the tv and just sat there, off in my own little world unaware of everything around me. If news about us got out there would be no doubt that we would have to move, Stephanie and Chris too, just for being associated with us and also being brother and sister people would make that assumption they were screwing each other too. I was so lost in thought I almost didn't notice dad leaning up against the wall.

"Ten minutes I've been standing here. You didn't move so much as an inch," dad said.

"Hey dad, a lot going on right now."

"Compared to world hunger, war, global warming, I'd say not. I take it you and Rita are still having problems then?"

"What gave me away?"

"It's amazing, you two almost never fight but when you do you're like an old married couple."

"I guess. You don't seem as irate like you were before, how come you're not yelling at me?"

"Because your mother yelled at me. She figured me breathing down your neck won't do anything but make things worse, so I'll let you work this out by yourself."

"I don't know how I'm gonna get out of this one dad."

"You'd better figure it out. This looks to be the worst argument you two have had to date. You got kicked out of your own room! You're twins, you're supposed to have that connection other brothers and sisters don't have, if you don't fix this, that's gone. Can you live with that?"

"No. I need her around dad, I don't know what life is like without her, and I don't wanna know."

"Then you got a lot of work to do. Get some sleep and get on it. You let this come between you and Rita and you'll both regret it."

He cut off the living room light and headed upstairs, leaving me in the dark. I just sat there for a while, doing and saying nothing, trying to figure out the best way to go about this situation that was getting worse and worse with each passing day. I turned the TV on to help me think hoping this would be the one time those boring infomercials were on, but nope, White House Down, and pretty much at the beginning too. I laid back on the couch/bed and drowned myself into the movie, unable to think of anything in my current state, I would give it a fresh start in the morning, hopefully when I have a clearer head.

I didn't know when, but at some point I passed out during the movie and ended up on the floor with the TV still on. I got up and did a once over of the downstairs, there were a couple dishes in the sink but nothing else really, and all the cars except ours were gone, so Rita was at least here, unless she went off with mom or dad or took Tibbles for a walk. I went back to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal, not even bothering to wash up first, and went back to the TV to watch whatever was on at that moment, which this time was Fantastic Four. I sat and ate my cereal bowl after bowl until I went through an entire box of cinnamon toast crunch, and then still went back for more. The entire time I was eating and watching TV I didn't hear so much as a sound come from upstairs, so I figured Rita was gone too, not that she'd answer me if I tried to check on her. The only thing I could think about and still not come up with an answer for was who had her phone. There were so many people at that party that I could be in anyone's pocket right now, and they'll definitely know who Rita is after that public display of affection she had with Steph right in the middle of the party. How would I even go about finding it? I wasn't going back to Ashley's house, I'm liable to drop kick her out of a window if I did, but that didn't leave me with much other options besides craigslist since we didn't know anyone else at the party. I picked up my phone to see if I still had any incrimination pictures in it when it started ringing, it was Stephanie. I was so surprised to see her name on the screen I almost didn't answer it.

"Hey Randy," she said in a low, apologetic voice.

"Hey," was all I said back. After the way she flipped my words around last time I talked to her, "hey" seemed like the only safe answer.

"Look, ok it's like this. I didn't know, but I...," She paused, then exhaled. "I'm sorry Randy."

I didn't know what to say. "I don't know what to say, I'm just glad that you're talking to me again. After the way you told me off the other day I thought you were done with me."

"I was gonna be, but Chris sat me down and made me see the situation differently. You are part to blame, but it's not completely your fault."

"Yeah if I could hold my liquor better we wouldn't be in this mess."

"True, but Ashley knew what she was doing. You said she had on the same clothes as me?"

"Yep, even had on a blonde wig. She set us up without us even knowing."

"Don't worry about her, she'll get what's coming to her. Did you ever find Rita's phone?"

"Nope, she had to leave it at the party. That was the last place she remembers having it."

"Well at least noone can get into it with her password thing on it."

"She took it off. Whoever has her phone can look at anything in it."

"What? She didn't have anything with you guys in it did she?"

"She said she did, pictures, text, everything that says we're more than just brother and sister."

"Crap." She was silent for a second before she started talking again. "Hey I don't mean to sound insensitive or anything, but was there anything about me and

Chris in her phone?"

"She said it wasn't, just us."

"Whew, I'm not ready for my dad to find out his son is screwing his daughter."

"If we don't find her phone that's gonna be the least of our problems."

"If there's anything Chris and I can do to help just let us know."

"You can talk to Rita, she still won't talk to me, but she'll talk to you."

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything. You won't get out of the doghouse that easy."

"Yeah I know, just do what you can."

"I'll let you know how it goes, or Chris will."

"Ok, thanks Steph, see you later."

I hung up and slunk back in the couch. Stephanie seemed to forgive me a little which is the only positive thing that's happened since the party, but with so much crap going on it was overshadowed by all the other problems I still had going on. I had to find Rita's phone, convince whoever had it not to say anything, make amends with Stephanie, and get Rita to trust me again, something I thought I'd never have to worry about, and make Ashley pay for all the shit she caused. The last one doesn't count but I needed something to feel better about myself. I drowned myself back in the TV and was only my way to falling back asleep when my phone started ringing again, that fucking ringtone, Ashley was calling me. After everything she did she still wants to call me like everything's alright? I was about to ignore the call, but this was a chance to tell her the fuck off, so I answered on the last ring."

"You've got some fucking nerve calling me..."

"I'd be quiet if I were you, that is, unless you don't care if everyone knows you're fucking your sister."

I was stunned silent. The worst possible person to have found out about us is now in a position to completely ruin our lives altogether. What the hell did we do to deserve this?

"Good. Now that I have your attention this is what you're gonna do. You'll come to my house, alone, and I'll give you her phone back, then you can try to convince me not to tell anyone about your dirty little secret."

"Why would you mess with someone's lives like this? You're the worst kind of person."

"Insults won't help your situation. Like I said, come alone, and don't tell anybody where you're going, not unless you want the whole city to know how close you and Rita really are."

She hung up feeling really pleased with herself I'm guessing. How much worse could this situation get? I get that I messed up, but come on, this is kicking a guy when he's down, rubbing salt in the wounds, pepper spraying him when he gets back up and letting him stumble blindly into traffic. I didn't wanna ever see her again for what she did, probably because I'd have a strong urge to push her through a wall, but I have to. I have to get Rita's phone back. I have to try to convince her to keep quiet about us. I have to play by her fucking rules. This was a suicide mission if there ever was one. I cleaned myself up and threw on some basic clothes and went upstairs to grab the keys so I could get this over with. I turned the door but it was locked, we never locked the door unless we were home, so I now knew Rita was in fact here the whole time, just avoiding me again, which gets harder to deal with as time passes.

"Hey, I need the car keys, I gotta make a run somewhere."

There was no response at first, so I thought she was sleep, and then I heard movement like she was creeping around trying not to be heard.

"I can hear you moving around in there! Come on, I really need the keys right now!"

I could clearly hear her rummaging around now, though she was taking her time coming to the door. When she finally opened it she stared at me silent before handing me the keys.

"Thanks, I..."

"Don't be out all day, I have somewhere to go too," she cut me off and closed the door back.

I sighed, knowing I didn't have time to try to amend the situation and went out the door and into the car on the way to Ashley's house. As I was pulling out of the driveway Aunt Lisa pulled up beside me and tapped on the window.

"Where you headed?" Aunt Lisa asked.

"I'm not supposed to say, but since you're not involved I guess its ok. I'm going to Ashley's."

She gave me a half puzzled, half pissed off look. "And why exactly are you doing that?"

"She's the one who has Rita's phone. She knows about us. She said if I didn't come over right now to get it she'd tell everyone about us. Please don't tell Rita, I'll tell her when I get back."

"How can you tell me this and not Rita?"

"Ashley said not to say anything or she'd expose us."

"But you still told me, that isn't gonna go over well with Rita."

"We both know what Ashley is capable of Aunt Lisa. She can tell in a second if someone is lying, and you know how bad a liar I am. You know if I told Rita she would be over there trying to bash her face in, and then its game over for all of us."

"You might be right about that, I know I definitely would, so would your mother. You make sure you tell her the second you get back, and I'll be there to try to keep things calm."

"Thanks Aunt Lisa, you being there would really help."

"I told you not to trust that girl. This could end badly for everyone. You get that phone, convince her to shut up, and you get back here, nothing more. Don't you do anything stupid while you're over there, you're already in enough shit as it is."

"What if she tries to make me do something? She has us right where she wants us and if I refuse anything she tells the world about us, not to mention it'll hurt dad's career."

"I don't know what to tell you Randy, you're not in control of anything that's about to happen. I hate to say it but you're kinds screwed either way it goes. If you don't do what Ashley says then tomorrow you'll be packing up to leave the state, but if you do anything sexual with Ashley it puts you in a deeper hole with Rita.

An actual rock and a hard place."

"It's not like I'm in a position to bargain with her, I don't have anything against her."

"No, but you can defend yourself against anything that goes on while you're there..."

"I don't follow..."

"Turn on your voice recorder when you get there, that way Rita will know you were forced into anything that happened and you can cover your back."

"That's perfect! I never would've thought of that!"

"Ok, get out of here before she gets suspicious. Don't forget to turn it on silent too."

"Thanks Aunt Lisa, wish me luck."

She gave me a courtesy smile and walked into the house, and I made my way to Ashley's. All this just to go get a phone, you'd think I was trying to assassinate the president the way I was going about it. If I said I was cool, calm, and collected on the drive there I'd be lying my ass off, I was scared as shit. I knew full well Ashley wasn't just talking when she said she'd tell everyone about us, she would actually do it. the damage that could cause would not only make us outcasts in the city, but that would be the worst way for dad to find out about us, not to mention I wouldn't live very long after he found out. I didn't know what I was gonna say to get her to drop everything and leave us alone, but I had to think of something, and the fact that our dad still needed to sign her dad to a contract didn't help much. To be honest I had forgotten all about that until just now, with all the other shit going on that got lost in the pile of crap that's been my life over the last few days. The only thing I could do was what Aunt Lisa said, turn on the voice recorder to protect myself, and hope she doesn't string me along and make me do something that could further damage mine and Rita's relationship. Hope, yeah, not with Ashley.

I pulled up to Ashley's house and parked across the street so I could make a quick getaway if I needed to. I put my phone on silent, set all calls to go straight to voicemail just in case it interfered with the recorder, and turned on the voice record app. I minimized it just in case and got out of the car. I took a slight breath and made my way to the door. I knocked a few times and waited nervously for about half a minute before she opened the door wearing boy shorts and a spaghetti strap, with that fucking smug grin on her face.

"There you are. For a second I thought you weren't gonna show."

"Well I did, so can you just give me the phone so I can leave?"

"That's it? No pretty please?"

"Ashley come on, just give me the phone."

"You didn't think I was just gonna give you the phone and you would be on your merry little way did you? No Randy, it's not that easy. Come in, you're gonna be a while."

I hoped to god the recorder didn't shut off when the screen went dark because I didn't wanna chance her catching me looking in my phone for anything. She was leading me upstairs but I wasn't having that, I was staying where I was able to make a quick exit if needed.

"We don't need to go upstairs, you can give me the phone down here," I said.

"But the phone is in my room, you do want it don't you?"

"I'll wait here for you to get it, I don't need to set foot in that room again."

"Whatever floats your boat, well we both already know the answer to that," she giggled.

That was the first time I ever hated to see a girl giggle, simply because I knew the intentions behind it. While she was gone I quickly checked to see if the recorder was still on, it was, and I minimized the app and clipped my phone back to my belt clip. She came strutting down the stairs a few seconds later with the phone and a laptop, and instead of giving me the phone, like I knew she wouldn't do, she sat down with it on the couch opposite me. She didn't say anything, she just stared at me, with that grin on her face, egging me on to say something, I did.

"What!"

"I had no clue. You two hid yourselves about as good as I've ever seen."

"Yeah for certain reasons, this being one of them."

"I can't believe you're screwing your sister! How long has this been going on?"

"That wasn't part of any deal Ashley! You said come and get the phone, you didn't say anything about answering personal questions."

She opened the laptop screen. "That's part of my deal. If you want the phone back, and my mouth closed, then you do exactly as I say, and answer any questions I give you, or I go hit send on my computer and help you two pack your stuff to leave the country. Do we have a deal?"

I sat there stumped. I had no choice but to agree to her terms for all of our sake, and she knew it. "Yeah, deal. You fucking bitch," I said mumbling that last part under my breath.

"I heard that, but I'm gonna let it slide just this once. Now I'm gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna answer them truthfully, or the deals off. First question, do you hate me?"

"Oh yeah, I hate your fucking guts right now!" I said almost immediately.

"Good, I see you understand the rules. Next question, did you tell Rita or Stephanie, or even Chris you were coming here?"

"No I didn't."

"Did you tell anyone else?"

I hesitated for a second, clearly a dead giveaway. Yeah I told my aunt."

"Why when I told you not to tell anyone?"

"Because she would've pulled it out of me anyway, I'm a bad liar and she can see right through me when I lie so I figured I'd tell her and..."

"Ok ok jeez, I don't need the entire situation broken down, well not that one at least. Now for the good stuff. How long have you two been fucking around with each other? And remember our deal, the truth, or the deals off."

"For about six months now, give or take a month."

"You fuck her good? Does she come a lot or do you only think about yourself?"

"I always make sure she comes! You sound a little too intrigued by this whole thing."

"I just can't believe I know someone who fucks his sister, and she fucks him back! Oh! So all those times you were late getting over here you two were fucking! It all makes sense now, and all the touching and friendliness we thought was a twin thing was actually a twincest thing!"

"Are we done now!"

"We're done when I say we are sister fucker! I'm in control here, don't forget I can ruin your entire lives with the push of a button!"

"Can I ask a question? You went through a lot of stuff just to mess with us, you pretended to be our friend, hung out with us, spent money on us, even brought

us in your little group. Why go through all that trouble just to fuck us over in the end?"

"Because it was fun."

"That's it? No beating around the bush, sugar coating, sparing our feelings or none of that?"

"Yep. Point blank, it was fun. Dad made me hang out with you so I had to make the best of it."

"What about Stephanie and Chris? You're messing with them too?"

"That's enough questions from you, I'm the one doing the interrogating here! Now, where did I leave off... oh, speaking of, do Stephanie and Chris know about you?"

I knew she'd see right through a lie, so I decided to give her a half truth and hoped she didn't catch it. "I think they suspect, but we keep passing it off as a twin thing."

She looked at me for a while then grinned. "They know, why they're not saying anything though I don't know, maybe I should ask them and find out."

"NO! You're already fucking with us, don't bring them into it."

"Are you even fucking them? Yeah you put on that little charade in front of all of us but did you actually do anything with them? Have you even seen her pussy?"

"What the hell kind of question is that yeah I've seen her pussy she's my girlfriend!"

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,054 Followers