An Incest Birthday Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers

She waited and made sure dad was done, and when he nodded she jumped on him and hugged him. "Thank you daddy, thank you! You don't know how much this means to us!"

"After everything that's happened since this started I think I have an idea."

"Mom, Aunt Lisa, did you help at all with dad changing his mind?"

"I wish we did but we didn't. We couldn't get through to him at all no matter what we said or did. He made this decision and went to the Wilson's all on his own," mom said.

"I like to think we helped with our constant nagging, but it was mostly him," Aunt Lisa said.

I got up and held out my hand for dad to shake it, and he looked at it, then back at me and shook it. "Thanks dad, it really does mean a lot that you're behind us on this."

"This is going to take some serious getting used to, but I'll try. Just remember the rules I said, and most importantly, I don't wanna see it. I DON'T wanna see it. I

DON'T WANNA SEE IT!"

"So you said you don't wanna see it? I'll add it to the list," I joked, which felt good doing again.

"Funny. Are you two going back to the Wilson's or are you coming back home today?"

"We can come back today, we just have to go get our stuff," Rita said.

"What about going to Ashley's? Are you still going to her house tomorrow?" mom asked.

"Well we kinda already told her we would so it wouldn't be right to back out at the last minute, but after that we'll come back home and get settled back in," I said.

"You should get going before it gets too late, and I'll bet Stephanie and Chris want their car back, so one of you drive theirs and one of you drive yours."

Dad handed Rita the keys to our car and twenty dollars for gas which we had to put in Steph and Chris' car since we burned almost half a tank of theirs just today. We left out of our house in a good mood for the first time in I don't know how long and headed back to the Wilson's after a quick stop at the gas station. We pulled up in their driveway sometime later and walked in to everyone sitting in the living room watching The Walking Dead reruns.

"So what happened? What did Mr. Stevens say?" Stephanie asked.

"Stephanie don't be so forward," Jim said. "So what did Mike say?"

"In a nutshell, he's gonna try to accept us. He's actually giving it a try," Rita said.

"He is? He finally came around, that's good! Did he say what changed his mind?" Marie asked.

"Something a lady said at a car accident he witnessed earlier about taking her son however she could get him. It reminded him that he would be losing us too the way he was going."

That's wonderful. So I'm assuming you're going back to your house correct?"

"Yeah we came to grab our things and bring back the car. We put twenty in the tank Chris so we put back more gas than we used up, you're welcome."

"Thank you, now if you'd do that each time you drove it that'd be perfect," Chris said.

"Yeah you're lucky you got the whole twenty. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Wilson for letting us stay here, and eat up all your food, which got better with each new thing you made."

"You're welcome back any time. Just give us a heads up three days before you plan on coming so we have time to stock the house up with food," Jim joked.

"Deal. Thanks again. Next time we come we'll buy the first dinner," I said.

"You got it. You better get to packing. You don't wanna be out too late."

We went upstairs and started packing our stuff up and Stephanie and Chris came in behind us.

"So now can we come over to your house since everything's in the open," Chris asked.

"You should be able to yeah but not right away. Let's let dad get used to seeing us for a couple weeks first before we throw a whole other set of siblings at him," I said.

"You'll get caught having sex the first week three days in, guarantee," Stephanie laughed.

"We still have to be careful not to let him see us, now he's just aware of us that's all."

"No I'm saying you'll get caught on accident because you can't help but screw each other."

"Hey don't judge, at least help pack while you broadcast our sex life," Rita said.

"Help pack what? You're almost done. All you did was stuff everything in the bags."

"Well now I need one of yours because I magically have more stuff than fits in the bags."

"If by magically you mean you took some of my clothes as our own, then yeah, magically."

"You should be honored I want your clothes, it means you have good taste and a small waist."

"I know I have good taste, we shared a lot of the same stuff remember," Steph grinned.

"Only you two can turn talking about clothes into something sexual," I said.

"Don't be paying attention to us get all your stuff packed," Rita said.

"I did, five minutes ago. We're literally waiting on you and your now five bags. How are you leaving with five bags when you only came here with two or three?"

"That's a secret. Can you put these in the car while I finish the last bag?"

Chris and I ran the bags to the car and came back to see they were still in the same position they were in when we left and the bag still looked exactly the same. They saw us, threw a couple more shirts in it and zipped it up. We went downstairs and said goodbye to a waiting Jim and Marie and got in our car and left. Rita drove back so I took the time to lay my head back and run over the events that just passed in my head.

"I know right, I can't believe it either," Rita said reading my mind.

"There are literally no more obstacles in our way, unless dad has a relapse."

"I don't think he'll relapse as long as we don't give him a reason to."

"Yeah true, we'll just have to be even more careful than before."

"I'm just so happy it's finally over! There literally are no more obstacles, unless you count society as a whole as an obstacle, but that's another problem on a different day."

"Yeah we're finally all the way good now, let's enjoy it."

We got back to the house and carried our stuff in to a waiting mom and Aunt Lisa who were sitting at the couch talking and smiling at us when we came in. they both got up and gave us a tight squeeze hug like they haven't seen us for forty years.

"Oooooh it's so good to have my babies back home! I thought it'd never be over," mom said.

"It's good to finally be able to sleep in our own bed. Sleeping at Steph and Chris' house was nice but there's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed," Rita said.

"Speaking of your own bed, I'm officially moved out. My house is finished being repaired and I went back home, so Rita you have your room back," Aunt Lisa said.

"That's ok, I already have a room. That can be your guest room whenever you sleep over. I don't think I'll be sleeping alone anymore now that everything in the air."

"Where's dad? Did he go to sleep? His car is still outside," I said.

"Yeah he went to bed already, but that's nothing new. Remember what he said you two, just because he's being accepting doesn't mean be all out in the open with everything," mom said.

"We know mom we won't. There's no way we're gonna mess this up, no way."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Ok get upstairs and get your things unpacked. I want to make a big breakfast before your father leaves for work and we're all going to be there."

"Yeah it's pretty late anyway. We'll be up; I'll set an alarm just in case."

"Ok. Goodnight, I know I already said it but it's so good having my babies back home! Oh, and in the morning I wanna know all about what happened down at the courthouse."

"Rita will probably be the one to tell you, but I'll be there too. You won't believe the way she and Ashley put this guy in his place, I mean absolutely destroyed him."

"Tell this at breakfast I wanna hear about it too!" Aunt Lisa said.

"We will, goodnight mom, goodnight Aunt Lisa," we said as we headed upstairs.

I cut the light on to our room that hasn't been occupied in over a week, and I haven't been in in nearly a month. It took me a while to get adjusted to the way things were but once I did the feeling of belonging finally came back. It was good to be back home. We didn't even unpack anything. We just threw it all in a corner and stripped down to our underwear. I closed the door and climbed into bed, basking in the crisp cold sheets that I messed so much and Rita cut out the light and climbed in behind me.

"I never thought I'd lay in this bed again to be honest," I said.

"I did, I just thought it would be a long time before we did."

"They're right. Even though dad is ok with us, for now, we can't slip up. If he sees anything he doesn't need to see he might slip back into his old thoughts and then we're screwed."

"We won't slip up. Too much is on the line. He doesn't have to see anything, but we don't have to sneak around either. This is probably as best a situation as we're gonna get."

"I'll take. I'm just glad I still have you and everyone's ok with it, for the most part."

I pulled her into me so that we were spooning and kissed the side of her face as I wrapped my arms around her waist, but then she wiggled free of me.

"Wait a minute, let me just fix one thing, I'll be right back," Rita said.

My eyes were still adjusting to the dark so I barely made out her body shape as she made her way to the door, opened it, left it open and crawled back into bed with me.

"Now we can really be with each other without having to worry all the time."

I could tell she had a smile on her face when she said that. She turned back into me the way we were before she got up to open the door and locked my fingers with hers.

"I love you Randy."

"I love you too Rita."

I kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her close to me, now more intent than ever to keep her safe after assuring dad I would. I was happy about the way things turned out, but I knew it would take a lot of effort to make sure it stayed that way. We had to show dad we were meant to be together no matter what it took, and we were ready to accept the challenge.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers