An Inconspicuous Couple

Story Info
Some might call them losers, but they found focus.
2.6k words
4.45
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

After another tiring and uninspiring day at the office, Amber Swanson walked home from the bus stop. The pretty close-cropped blonde had coffee with her parents before she changed and went out to the pool at the bottom of the garden, leaving her retired parents fixed on a re-runs of comedy shows on TV.

"Dinner will be at 7:00 as usual," said her mom Queenie. "Tonight we're having sausage pie."

Well it was Tuesday, what else?

"Oh sausage pie?" Amber all but yawned and the 24-year old intoned politely how nice.

Wearing scuffs she wandered down the crumbling concrete path in her tight black one-piece swimsuit, sun glasses missing because it was now fall, but only just, and the light was soft, the air possessed an edge of crispness.

Amber sighed knowing her pool evenings were numbered because afternoon temperatures would drop relentlessly. If she were in the house her parents would expect her to sit with them and cackle insanely at "I Love Lucy" and other ridiculous entertainment created for the mentally unchallenged or for folk attuned to that kind of humor. She was pleased her parents laughed and enjoyed repeating some of the lines before they were delivered.

Amber had swum ten lengths of the pool and lay facing the setting sun on the padded teak sun lounger with her top down and was examining her breasts for the unwanted appearance of freckles when a guy in front of her said hi.

Well not in front of her; that was water. He was across the pool and behind the boundary fence, looking relaxed and acting as he had tits bared for him every day.

Amber said hi, not panicking. She just left her hands where they were, aware that if the guy had seen female breasts in his adult life, then having to eye yet another pair would scarcely rate as being earth-shattering.

"I apologize for disturbing your privacy."

Good heavens, was this a sensitive guy? She'd thought they had gone the way of dinosaurs.

"It's okay but I would have been upset had I been shaving."

He looked startled and then recovered amazingly well. "I guess you would. What system do your prefer?" "Wet shaving."

"Me too."

Amber struggled unsuccessfully to remember when she'd last had such an unusual opening conversation with a stranger of either sex.

Dammit. He then said sounded reluctant and said he'd better go."

Amber pulled up the top of her swimsuit and said, "Come over for a swim if you wish."

"No I must..."

"I'd welcome the company."

"Oh."

He halted indecisively.

She eyed him calmly saying to herself not to rush. As he began to turn from her she called, "I have my waterproof battery razor in the changing shed if you wish to use it."

He spun back to face her an blurted, "What?"

"Sorry that was just an attention grabber. If you have nothing better to do, come and join me. Grab a bottle of wine if you wish."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"I'll be right back."

Jeff Rich was thirty-three, recently divorced from a woman who was much too fast for him. She liked spend money recklessly and to party and have sex with anyone on the infrequent occasions she got really drunk. Jeff complimented Amber for 'her quality analysis' when she asked was that how he'd first met the woman who became his wife'.

Amber took that to mean yes.

Jeff had just moved in next door after the White's left to reside in a retirement village.

"I appear to have made the right move."

"Yes," she nodded, easing down a leg of her swimsuit to make the outline of her pussy less prominent. "It's quite a nice house, well maintained."

"No I meant having you as a neighbor."

"Meaning?"

Obviously he was ready for that because he smiled, adjusting the crotch of his pants, drawing Amber's attention. "Until your friendliness, I haven't really been in female company for weeks."

"Oh," she said, pursing her lips. "By that do you mean no sex?"

Jeff reached for his wineglass and almost missed grasping the stem. "Um yes that too but I really meant just the company of a female. You know talking and that kind of thing."

"So that kind of thing is more important than sex?"

Jeff had the look of a trapped man. His reply earned him top marks: "I might not impress you if I answered yes but then again what is the truth?"

"Get to know me better Jeff and we'll see what eventuates," Amber, who hadn't had sex for some weeks, said in the tone mothers use when saying 'be a good boy and I'll give you one of those new cookies'.

"This is a lovely setting here," Jeff said thickly, easing the crotch of his pants.

"Well I'll be expected inside for dinner," Amber said, glancing at her waterproof watch and noting it was only just after 6:30.

They drained their glasses and stood and waited awkwardly.

"You may kiss me if you wish," she said.

"Oh yeah. Say goodbye to the hostess."

They kissed and she felt his erection against her leg and deliberately pressed that thigh against it more firmly.

Breaking away she said, "I come out here most evenings about 5:45. You may join me whenever you wish."

"Oh great. You could come over to my place too."

"I'd rather not Jeff, not until I get to know you better."

He looked confused and that's where Amber had hoped to leave him.

In the shower Amber was very busy with her dildo and had her biggest release for a very long time. Yes, she was determined to have sex with their new neighbor.

Amber had worked for R.W. Speight & Associates, since graduating with a master's in business administration, starting at the kitchenware importers as a supervisor in accountants receivable and after eight months when complaining she was over-qualified for the work she was 'promoted' to a supervisor in accounts payable. Two weeks later she complained again and was genuinely promoted to a new position of assistant to the chief administration and now did most of that old shrew's work.

Fed up, Amber had applied for advertised positions with four other companies and didn't receive any replies. She called two of the companies and was advised sorry the position had been filled. In a very dark mood Amber then wished she'd joined the CIA and had trained as an assassin. She could then take out the manager of HR departments of companies who treat job applicants like shit. Fortunately she now had Jeff as a mind diversion.

Jeff now joined Amber for a swim most afternoons and stayed and talked over a drink. Amber used the occasional phrase or hand movement over her body to refresh his mind that sex was within reach and she was unabashed at being manipulative. Such behavior would have appalled her once but unfortunately she found it no longer possible to initiate a sexual encounter almost on demand, not like at college. Obviously in the real world it was customary for people to be covert about their promiscuity. Besides, working in a predominantly female office was another barrier to a free-flowing love life.

* * *

Amber walked out to the pool a week after first meeting Jeff and decided the time had come to indicate he was free to move in on her. When they kissed when parting she'd place a hand around his erection or half-erection instead of just pressing her thigh against it. That should fire his engine and perhaps he'd invite her over after dinner.

Jeff was late and Amber was half-tempted to begin fingering herself when Jeff came to the fence and said hi and had a young woman with him. God she'd teased him and had held him off for too long and now he'd found some hot babe.

"Hi Jeff," she managed to say brightly.

"This is Kaye."

"Hi Kaye."

"Hi Amber. Jeff said he talks to you most week days."

"Yes that's right. Well come over guys."

Kaye smiled and said, "Thanks but just to go for a drink and then to dinner and goodness knows what else."

Amber gritted and thought that was putting it delicately.

Goodbyes were exchanged and Jeff and his hot woman were gone.

Once again Amber wished she'd joined the FBI.

The shock of Jeff doing this to her had put Amber right off masturbating. She went into the changing room and returned with an old magazine. She began reading it and discovered it was mostly about failed romances of celebrities. She had to grin.

It was two more afternoons before she saw Jeff again. He vaulted the fence and produced a half bottle of sparkling wine and a tin of mixed nuts.

"Hi," he said cheerfully and she replied coolly.

"Bad day at the office, you sound grumpy?"

She almost demonstrated how grumpy she was by telling him to stick the wine but thought better of it and so she asked him where Kaye was.

"She's returned home."

"Have you known her for long?"

He looked at her curiously and said he believed so. "She's my kid sister and mom sent her down her to check on me. Oh didn't we mention our relationship?"

"No but it's of no consequence," Amber lied in huge relief. "Isn't about time we were having sex?"

Wine spilled from Jeff's glass and he wheezed, "That is an outstanding idea. Look why don't you come over after you've had dinner?"

"Yeah why not."

"Want to show me your pussy now? You seem attached to it by the number of times you casually touch it briefly each afternoon."

"What now?"

"Yes."

Blood pounding and feeling all of eighteen, Amber stood and stepped out of her black and white one-piece swimsuit as elegantly as she could and faced Jeff who was sitting upright on his sun lounger, eyes fixed on her bald pussy.

"It looks perfect. Come over and let me kiss it."

Blood now poured towards Amber's groin and breasts and her cheeks darkened. She walked right up to Jeff who bent over and placing one arm around her butt with his fingers ending up resting gently touching her pussy from the rear, he kissed the swelling lips up near the hood of her clit.

"Oh."

"Yeah a really big oh from me. You look like you'll be a great fuck."

Amber thought that was the ultimate compliment a woman could receive prior to actual intercourse.

"Thanks," she murmured and said she must leave to dish up dinner.

"You will come over after dinner?" he asked anxiously, attempting to straighten a bent-over erection under his swimsuit.

"Oooh yes," she cooed. "I'm well-overdue for sex."

Jeff appeared moved by her unexpected frankness.

Queenie looked at her daughter and said, "Are you all right dear? You look very flushed."

"Yes um I must have been swimming too strenuously. Our new neighbor has invited me over to watch a DVD this evening."

"Oh so we have new neighbors? I guess I should have baked a cake and taken it over to welcome the family but I seemed to be so busy these days."

Jeff greeted Amber warmly.

"Are you wearing panties and bra?"

"No."

He grinned and said good girl, that he had a 20-pack of condoms. Did she think that would be sufficient?

"Twenty?" she quavered.

"That's just my idea of a joke. Here let me get my hands around your tits. I've been going near crazy waiting for you to arrive. Like you I'm over due for sex."

Amber removed his top quickly and groaned as Jeff cupped her breasts and sucked one of them. She unbuckled him and dropped his pants but he caught them and said huskily he thought they better go inside because people could see them from the street.

"Oh yes," Amber panted. "Good idea."

They went to a sofa in the living room. The drapes were already drawn and the room dimly-lit by two table lamps.

"This looks entirely eminent for a seduction venue," she said brightly.

"Yeah," grunted Jeff, kicking off his pants and only just managing to avoid tumbling head over heels as one heel got caught.

"God that looks big."

"Yeah," he grinned proudly but added, "You'll be aware there are bigger ones around."

"Oh will I know that?"

He looked at her sharply as if she might be teasing.

"I know a man by his character and vocal skills, not be the size of his penis."

She still looked innocent but Jeff grinned and said, "You fucking tease" and she laughed and said she thought she had him duped for a moment.

She asked softly, "May I lick it?"

"Sure," he said, looking pleased and rolled on to his back and lowered his legs over hers. Amber half twisted and lowered her mouth on to his dick, licked the length with one stroke and then blew on to that slick side.

Jeff sighed and said, "Oh Christmas. You know what you're doing don't you baby."

She didn't get to finish because he was huffing and puffing and finally groaned, "Amber you've got to let me in now because I'll explode without feeling pussy around and you refuse me."

She wiped her mouth and said politely, "Be my guest."

Amber climbed on to her hands and knees and presented her man with a dripping target.

Rolling on a condom Jeff went for gold, making her shriek in excitement as he shunted it fully home, but doing that with two thrusts to give her a chance to adjust. When Jeff began hammering her, Amber jerked back at him and they were away into it as nature intended.

Once into his rhythm Jeff grabbed a swinging tit. Amber turned to present an open mouth and he stuck his tongue into her mouth and her tongue activated to wrestle with his and mix saliva. Very soon she began panting and heating up and bang, she shuddered into a trio of releases and that was too much for her partner and he fired, roaring into his multiple release.

"Keep going," she pleaded and blinking to readjust he tightened his butt muscles and plowed into her again, anything to please a lady.

Later over coffee and chocolates Jeff repeated himself once again.

"That was a great fuck."

And Amber repeated what she'd said, that it took two working well together to achieve good sex.

Jeff said he'd begin work next Monday, that he'd been appointed senior engineer at the city's water treatment plant.

"Oh that's an important position."

Looking surprised, Jeff said his ex-wife had been dissatisfied he worked in water treatment when many of their friends were in various professions such as law and education. "That's what I like about you."

"And what's that?"

"You are non-competitive in manner, happy with your lot. Janice was always at me to switch my occupation to get higher-paying employment so we could buy a better house, have more money to spend and go on vacation to places such as France and India."

"Why on earth would she wish to take you to India?"

"I have no idea. To view the Taj Mahal and to ignore the poverty I guess. She was very passionate about going to France to eat in real French restaurants."

"French is not my favorite kind of food."

"Mine neither," he said. "It appears with you I have fallen on my feet."

"Is that so?" Amber smiled. "In that case you must come to dinner tomorrow night and meet my parents. They mainly stay inside and watch TV and argue about petty things of no moment, like who put away the carving knife dirty."

"God that sounds very familiar. Just like my parents act," Jeff laughed.

"Oooh, you and I appear so inconspicuous it's a miracle that we've ever met," she smiled. "But I guess that's the purpose of fate."

Jeff popped the question, saying what he was thinking: "How many children do you want?"

THE END