An Incredible Evening - Again

Story Info
Three couples share incredible evening.
2.5k words
4.32
114.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it has been about 3 months since our first incredible evening. To give you a quick recap, my wife (Sue) and I had spent an evening with our new friends (Chuck & Amanda) and after dinner, drinks and some games, including strip poker, our new friend Chuck ultimately ended up fucking my wife's perfect breasts.

This was something that we had never done before or thought we would. It ended up being an incredible experience that made our relationship even stronger. We continued to get together with our new friends, but nothing close to a repeat of that one evening, until...

Amanda called my wife on the phone on Monday ecstatic that she had won a contest at a new mall that had opened a few miles from our house. The mall had been open about a month, however, some stores continued to open. One of the stores that had just opened the previous weekend was a "Super Spa". Amanda had apparently entered her name in a drawing and won the grand prize.

The grand prize was a half-day spa treatment package for her (Amanda) and 2 friends. Amanda immediately invited my wife Sue and said she planned to ask another woman who was the wife of one of Chuck's co-workers. In addition to the half day of spa treatments, each lady would also receive a $250 gift card that could be used at any store in the mall.

The girls decided that Saturday would be their day to enjoy their spa treatments and do a little shopping. Not wanting to be outdone, Chuck called and said that his folks would be in town and had volunteered to watch their son and our kids at his house on Saturday. So, Chuck said that he and I would go to his co-worker's house and watch college football all day. Although I'm not a big fan of college football, the thought of just relaxing at his friend Bo's house for the day sounded good.

Saturday arrived and Amanda came by our house about 9 a.m. to pick up Sue. From our house, they went to Tanya's house and then off to their spa treatments. A few hours later, I loaded up our children and took them to Chuck's house. After some small talk with his folks, Chuck and I left for Bo's house. One of the things that I quickly realized that Bo and Chuck have in common is their commitment to working out. Bo looked to be about 30, built like a football player and was about 6 inches taller than Chuck and I.

Bo and Tanya's house was beautiful. In addition to very spacious rooms, a small in-ground pool, an above ground hot tub, they also had a huge flat screen television, which was perfect for watching football. I found that Bo and Tanya had been married 8 years and did not have any children. Seeing a few pictures of Bo and Tanya throughout the house, it was obvious that Tanya had huge chests. They had a mixed marriage as Tanya was white and Bo was black.

For the next 4-5 hours, we drank a few beers and watched college football. At about 6 o'clock, we received a phone call from the girls saying they were heading home, so we needed to order the pizzas. The girls and the pizza arrived within minutes of each other and we all sat down to eat some pizza and hear the highlights of the girl's spa / shopping day. As I mentioned, Tanya's breasts were huge and she did little to conceal them in a very skimpy halter top.

The girls had a great time, each receiving massages, manicures, pedicures, etc... They had also been served a snack lunch that included a champagne punch which explained much of the giddiness we were seeing. After eating, Tanya announced that the girls had a surprise for us. A few minutes later they returned each wearing a very skimpy Corona bikini. Apparently one of the stores next to the Super Spa was a bikini shop and they decided to get matching bikinis. The bottoms were thongs and tops had small adjustable cups that barely covered the nipples.

Tanya was clearly the ring leader and an exhibitionist at heart as she paraded around proudly. To be honest, the bikini did not look very good on her, because her breasts are too big and were hanging out everywhere. In the case of Sue and Amanda, they looked incredible, but were also a little more uncomfortable about it and were doing their best to cover up. I later found out that this was the first time that Amanda had met Bo as well, so it was definitely a little uncomfortable for her and Sue.

Sue and Amanda were heading back to the bedroom to change when Bo asked them where they were off to. They told him they were a little cold and were going to change back into their clothes. Bo told them that they were welcome to use the hot tub and he'd gladly turn up the heat in the house if they were cold. Tanya then further encouraged Sue and Amanda to leave the bikinis on and have a daiquiri. They finally agreed, much to the men's delight.

It was about this time that I began to think about the possibility of my wife showing her perfect breasts off to our new black friend. I decided I would do everything I could to make that happen. After some more small talk, Bo announced that he had a "dare" for the ladies. He said that since their bikini tops left little to the imagination, that he dared the ladies to remove them. Tanya immediately said you're on and quickly removed her top.

As I said, in my opinion she's way too big. Some women look much better in clothes and she was one of them. I have no idea how big her breasts were, but as soon as she took the bikini top off, they just kind of plopped down half way down her stomach. Chuck, Bo and I each applauded and encouraged the other two to do the same. After some chicken calls, each of them also removed their tops. As he had done before, Chuck made a comment about how perfect Sue's tits were.

At that point, Tanya said, it was their turn to dare us to do something. Chuck suggested that maybe we should all just play some Truth or Dare instead. Everyone agreed and Bo came back to the room with 2 dice. One was red and that would indicate the person that could ask the question. The other die was blue and that would indicate who would be on the receiving end of the question. Each of us was given a number from 1-6.

Tanya grabbed the dice and rolled. It came up that Amanda was the first one that could ask someone "Truth or Dare" and that she would be asking it of her husband Chuck. The rule was that if someone chose "Truth", he or she had to answer the question honestly. If 3 or more of the other 5 did not believe the answer, the person would be forced to do a "Dare". Chuck chose "Truth" as did the next 4 or 5. The first questions were pretty tame, for example, when was your first time or where was the strangest place?

On about the sixth roll, it ended up the Bo won the right to ask Sue "Truth or Dare". Sue immediately responded "Truth" and Bo asked her what's the biggest cock that's ever fucked her. She blushed a little and then answered that it was me. Bo said that he didn't ask who, that he wanted to know how big it was. After some hesitation, she said probably about 6 inches which is just perfect. Bo responded that no one that has ever had an 8 incher would think 6 inches is perfect. Sue just laughed and said let's roll the dice.

A few rolls later, the shoe was on the other foot as Sue got to ask Bo "Truth or Dare". Bo said we're all being big wimps by continuing to go with "truth", so he was going "dare". Sue sat for a few seconds thinking and then Amanda whispered something in her ear. Sue smiled and said that she dared Bo to take off his clothes, go stand in their unheated pool for 5 minutes and then come in display the effect of shrinkage on his legendary 8 incher. Each of the girls giggled as Bo said; "Fine bitches. I'll go out there and come back in here and still be bigger than your husband's peckers".

He proceeded to strip right in front of us and went outside and stood in waist deep water. Tanya said the last time she checked, the temperature in there was about 60 degrees. Five minutes later he got out of the pool and marched right back into the family room were we were all sitting. The girls, especially Sue broke out laughing as the cold water did have a dramatic effect and what had been semi-erect (seven plus inches and thick) a few minutes ago was now a tiny little dick.

The game continued and Bo chose to sit nude on the couch. A few rolls later, Bo ended up asking Chuck a "truth". He asked Chuck who had the nicest tits in the room, fully expecting Chuck to answer that it was Bo's wife Tanya. When Chuck immediately responded by saying he apologized to Tanya and Amanda, but that Sue had the best tits he had ever seen. Bo immediately told him he was not telling the truth and that he demanded a vote. When Amanda, Sue and I said that we believed Chuck was telling the truth based on our previous experience, Bo was clearly agitated. I think he was hoping to get someone else into a dare and embarrass them.

The next 10 -- 15 rolls actually had a few people taking a "dare" if he/she trusted the other individual. The most excitement that came out of that was that a few of us were dared to run around the back yard naked. I was the third one that had to do it and by that time I was dared to run around their back yard 5 times. But, since their yard was fenced in and it was dark, the most embarrassing part was stripping down and then coming back into the family room.

The game continued for another few rolls and "truth" questions, until Bo had the chance to ask my wife (Sue) a "truth" question. So, Bo asked her that since the biggest cock she's ever had is a 6 incher, doesn't she at all wonder what it would be like to experience one that was bigger. Sue immediately responded; "No, never". Bo immediately called for a vote and all of us, including myself had doubts that she did not at least wonder. So, Sue was forced to handle a "dare". Bo thought to himself for a few minutes and then told her that since she liked dares that lasted 5 minutes, he dared her to dry hump him for five minutes or until he came, whichever happens first.

Bo laid on the floor with his now fully erect cock. It was long (at least 8 inches) and thick. He told her that she should leave her bikini bottoms on and dry hump him. To a bunch of hoots and hollers, Sue straddled his waist and begin to rub her crotch against his cock. Bo initially grabbed her breasts and commented that he still preferred his wife's "melons", but that Sue's tits weren't bad either. After a few minutes, Bo told Sue that she needed to do short strokes across the middle of his cock to get him going or he'd never come.

With that he moved his hands down to her waist and rear and began to control her movements. Since she was now only moving over a few inches of his cock, you could easily see the top inch or so of his cock in front of her. By the amount of glistening / moisture you could see on it, it was clear that Sue was getting very turned on as well. About this time is when I noticed that Amanda had moved over next to me and put her hand on my upper thigh. I looked over at Chuck and saw that Tanya had done the same to him and was stroking his cock through his pants.

When I turned my attention back to my wife and Bo, I noticed that with the hand that was on her rear, he had grabbed her thong string and pulled it over to the side. He was still controlling her by having her dry hump him with short strokes across the middle of his cock. Sue was really getting into it as she had a glazed look in her eyes and her breasts were heaving in and out. Chuck then said he's ready for longer strokes and pushed her hips towards the bottom of his cock.

He then slowed moved her forward to just above the tip of his cock. As he began to slowly push her back her eyes suddenly opened wide for a second. Not thinking any thing of it, I continued to watch as Amanda began to stroke my cock. By this time, Tanya was between Chuck's legs giving him a blow job. As I continued to watch my wife, I suddenly realized that as she was being pushed back to the base of his cock, that the tip that I was expecting to see in front of her wasn't there. Bo had successfully gotten his cock into her.

At this point, Sue's eyes were closed and her head was back. Bo moved his hands back to her breasts and Sue took back control of her movements and was obviously enjoying her ride on his black cock too much to stop. Amanda meanwhile had pulled my cock out and was now giving me an incredible blow job. This went on for the next few minutes until Bo, Chuck, myself and Sue each had incredible orgasms. Bo, clearly feeling proud of himself asked Sue whether she would like to change her answer on what the perfect size cock is. Sue said that although that was erotic and different, in her mind, six inches was the perfect size and I had it. Bo kind of surprised us all by saying fair enough.

Chuck then commented that it seems unfair that Amanda and Tanya were the only ones to get all worked up without climaxing, so he dared the two of them to 69 each other. To all of our delight they did. As we all left for the evening it was everyone hugging each other and saying how they had a wonderful time. On the way home, Sue told me that she was still extremely horny. I asked her if she'd like to stop behind the school again and she said no, let's pick up the kids, get them into bed and see if we can fuck all night long. It truly was an incredible night.