An Indian Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeta had to agree with some of this. Part of her felt free in terms of not having someone over her. Also weirdly, Dinesh imposing his sexual needs on her also freed her. While she did not like large parts of that, what she did like was the fact that he was making the call and she had to follow without any questions. Not having to make the sexual decisions was bit of a relief to her.

Dinesh was getting drunk by the minute and he was also getting ready to play for more games.

"Ready for more games?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am drunk and a bit aroused. I have a beautiful girl in front of me. It is time to play. First have some wine. It will help."

He got up and poured her some wine.

"Drink it quick." He put the glass to her lips. She took a large sip. She liked the taste of it and then took another swig. The alcohol hit her and she felt her head.

"Take the wine to the bedroom. Get undressed. I mean fully naked. Then wear the thong I bought you. I will be there in 5 minutes."

Meeta was not keen on more sex games as the day had tired her a bit. But she knew she had to do this. She obediently went to the bedroom. Dinesh drained his drink and poured one more. He pictured her in the thong and the delicious things he could do to her.

At the 5-minute mark, Dinesh walked into the bedroom. Sitting on the bed was Meeta naked but for a tiny piece of clothing. Although she had paraded naked before, this was embarrassing to her. She nervously twitched.

"Stand up and let me look"

She got up.

"Turn around, let's see that sweet ass."

She obeyed. Dinesh was thrilled at the sight. The thong added to the hotness by sliding in her crack.

"Now bend over and grab your ankles."

She did.

"Lower, stretch a bit."

She tried her best. Her delicious ass was now even more raised. She realized that Dinesh liked her ass the most among her assets.

"Now reach between your legs and show me your pussy."

She hesitated but then managed to act accordingly. She moved her hands to her mound, slipped the thong to the side and showed him her well shaven pussy.

"Remember how I played with it before. Now do the same yourself with your hands."

Meeta almost gasped at the request. This was completely alien to her and to do it front of him was even harder. But she did a meek attempt of playing with her pussy.

"Keep working. I want to see it wet soon." Dinesh shouted. The drinks were getting to his head.

She increased her fingering but her position and fear both interfered with any arousal she was trying to achieve. Dinesh walked near her and caressed her ass and slid his fingers down to her pussy. He casually flicked it and ran his finger in circular motion. That seemed to get some arousal going. He decided to change the mode a bit. He unzipped his shorts and let it fall to the ground. He was not wearing any underwear.

"Suck my cock but play with yourself as well. Get both of them real wet."

She got up and dropped to her knees took his cock in her mouth. With her free hand she slipped it to her pussy and continued the effort. Dinesh let this continue for a few minutes.

"Are you wet?" He asked.

"No..." She stammered.

"Get up."

She did.

Dinesh went and laid by the bed while she watched intently. He pulled a tube from his drawer.

"Here, rub this and start sucking."

Meeta poured the jelly like thing into her palms and massaged her pussy with it. Then obediently knelt and took his cock into her mouth.

"No hands on my cock. Use both your hands to play with yourself."

Meeta adjusted. This was an awkward position to be in. Her hands were in between her legs and her face just dropped over his cock. She also could not control how far his cock went into her mouth. So she ended up gagging a bit every now and then.

"That's ok. Take it all in." Dinesh said, pushing her head down on his cock.

"Guhhh..." She gagged and spluttered. Dinesh released her head and she gasped.

"Want to get fucked?" He asked. She just stared at him with a dumb look not sure what she was supposed to do.

"Today, you do all the fucking. Get up and get your pussy on my dick and do the work. I am going to sit here and enjoy. Also how well you do this one will dictate what I do to you next."

Meeta got up, saliva drooling from her mouth. Dinesh was lying on his back and his cock was all wet and hard. She lifted herself and knew that she had to get his cock insider her. As she started positioning herself, Dinesh ordered.

"Rub the tip of your pussy on my cock. Don't put it in."

Meeta obliged. It has harder to just rub the tip and so she clumsily tried her best. Her pussy was all greased up by the lube and she was feeling a bit wet. She kept reminding her that she should enjoy this.

"Rub it more..." Dinesh moaned.

After a few minutes of the rubbing , Meeta's thighs were tiring. She closed her eyes and tried get into a rhythm. Dinesh watched her intently. His cock was aching and it was getting unbearable.

"Ask to be fucked"

Meeta opened her eyes, a touch startled. She was beginning to enjoy it but the interruption did not help.

"What you mean?" She asked.

"Ask me to fuck you like you asked me to give you panties back today."

"Fuck me..." She almost whispered. This was hard for her to do.

"You can do better."

"Please fuck me..." She tried using please.

"Why should I fuck you?"

Meeta stared. It was him who wanted to fuck her and she wondered why she needed to explain.

"Because you want to fuck me..."

Dinesh laughed.

"You don't want to fuck me?"

"Yes, I do..."

"Then convince me."

"How?" She asked innocently.

"I don't know. You have your pussy, your breast, your mouth, your words. Use them."

She ground her groin on his cock and tried again.

"Please fuck me..."

"Keep trying. I will let you know when you have succeeded."

She continued the grind. His cock felt real hard and she was rubbing some of the gel on his cock via her pussy.

"Play with your breasts as you grind."

She moved her hands to her breasts and played them.

"Close your eyes and squeeze them. Don't stop the pussy grinding."

Meeta obliged. She was putting quite a show now. For a conservative girl from rural India, she was now displaying herself like a porn star. Dinesh let it go for about half a minute.

"Ok, that was hot. You did a great job and your reward is my cock. Put it in and keep grinding."

Meeta guided his shaft into her wet pussy and continued grinding.

"Pump it now. Go up and down."

Meeta used her hands to guide herself. This went on for a few minutes and Meeta was getting tired. She was sweaty all over now. She continued her sexual workout. After another 2 minutes, she slowed down because she was tired. Dinesh sensed that. He decided to give her a break. He lifted her and hugged her but kept his cock inside her. She gasped but relaxed a bit. He lifted her hips and pumped her himself. He rammed into her real hard. This seemed to get her attention and he sensed a bit of arousal on her part. So he continued the momentum.

Meeta's head was spinning. She was tired from the workout but her pussy was tingling now and she was getting closer to a orgasm. When Dinesh slowed a bit, she pushed her pussy down and clenched his cock. She wanted him to continue.

"Liking that are you?" Dinesh asked.

"Yes..."

"Ask me to fuck you and don't stop"

"Fuck me..." She moaned and Dinesh obliged.

"Fuck me...Ohh..." She continued.

And then her orgasm hit her. She dropped on his side and moaned. He watched her in amusement. After about half a minute, she opened her eyes and smiled nervously. She was embarrassed to do this in front of him but she did enjoy it.

"Now that you had your fun, get up."

She did. He pushed on her stomach.

"Get your ass higher."

She arched her back presenting her ass lewdly to her. She was not sure what he intended.

"I am going to fuck you doggy style." He exclaimed.

"Arch it further. I want nothing but your ass and pussy in my view. You can bury your face in the pillow you want. "

She did as instructed and pushed her ass higher for his pleasure.

"Spank." A slap landed on her ass

"I think you can do better than that. Spread your legs as well. I need good access to that pussy."

The spank stung a bit and she was reminded of the previous spanking sessions. But she pushed her face further into the pillow and forced her legs apart. He positioned his penis on her love tunnel and started pumping her. He grabbed her hips and pushed hard into her. She responded by pushing her hips back. He fucked her for a few minutes whilst massaging her buttocks.

"Ahh..." He came violently and sprayed cum all over her ass and buttocks. He the collapsed on his back. She held her position for a few seconds as she was not sure. The hot cum trickled down her back into her asshole and pussy. It made he uncomfortable. At least it was not in her mouth and she was happy for that. She thought they were done and so slowly eased back. She lay next to him on her back.

"Nice fuck. Now lick my cock clean." He exclaimed.

She was shocked by this request. It felt dirty. Didn't he just enter her? His cock was glistening with her juices.

"I can't." She muttered

"What do you mean?"

"It is wet." She replied.

"Yes, lick it clean."

"No... It is weird."

"How do you know? Have you tried it before?"

"No...but..."

"No buts, do as you are told?"

She got up and went close to his cock. It repulsed her and she couldn't do it.

"Please, can I not do it?" She begged.

"No. That would be disobeying me." In his drunken state Dinesh was in no mood for letting this go.

She hesitated further, trying to think what excuse would get her out of this.

"Can I do dance for you instead?"

He smiled at her offer. At least she was thinking of options.

"No. I am going to count till 3 and I want your tongue on my dick. 1." He began counting. She resisted and did not move. At the count of 3, Dinesh got up and pushed her out of the bed. She slid down. He got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"That deserves a punishment." He exclaimed pulling her over his knee. She tried to get out of the position. But he was too strong for her. He held her over his knee, pushed her hands away.

"Keep your hands down." He shouted.

"Spank...Spank..Spank." He gave her 3 quick and hard swats. Her butt jiggled nicely. She put her head down and let him have his way. She decided not to apologize. She had done nothing wrong here. He was probably drunk.

He continued raining blows on her defenseless bottom. After about 2 minutes her bum started stinging. She realized he was no going to stop easily.

"Spank...Spank." More rained. Dinesh was enjoying this power. He was also enjoying her submission to his whims.

"This will continue until I hear you say sorry." He added and continued slapping her ass. She started twitching and tried to protect her ass. He head her arms in his one hand and continued.

"Keep your hands away. I can tie them up if you interfere. This will stop when I hear the magic words."

"Splatt.." He gave her the most forceful of the spanks.

"Ouch..." she cried out. Her resistance was giving away. Her eyes were welling up with tears and his ass was burning from the stings.

"Splatt..." Dinesh gave her a harder one and quickly followed it by another.

"Splatt..."

Two hard ones got her response.

"Sorry...Please stop..." She sobbed.

"Spank" He gave her a gentle one but continued.

"Sorry for what?"

"Spank...Spank." He alternated to each cheek.

"Sorry for disobeying you." She quickly replied.

"What did I ask you to do?"

"Spank...Spank." He focused on the part where her ass joined her thighs.

"Lick your cock." She quickly replied.

"And if I stop spanking will you do that?" He added two more

She hesitated.

"Splatt." A real hard one landed and her hips shook. She knew there was no way out.

"Yes...Please stop."

"Say it then."

"Say what?" She wailed.

"That if I stop spanking you, you will lick my cock clean."

"If you stop spanking I will lick your cock." She quickly replied.

He immediately stopped. She held her position for a few seconds trying to regain her composure. He ass was still on fire and she impulsively rubbed the sting. Dinesh let her do it.

"My cock is wating..." he added.

She slid past his legs and dropped on her knees. His cock was fully erect. She took his dick on started licking. It still felt weird but the spanking left her with no choice. His cock tasted salty and different. She licked for a few minutes. She was not sure what to do next.

"Remember the other night. What are you supposed to do when I spank you?"

He wanted a blowjob. Will he ever be satisfied? She thought. She obediently started sucking. The spanking had aroused Dinesh and he came in a matter of minutes. As he was coming he pulled out of her and sprayed her face with his cum.

"Since you don't like to swallow." He laughed. She stayed in her position on her knees. The sting in her bum was wearing down Dinesh then collapsed on his back and closed his eyes.

"You can go get yourself cleaned up if you want. I am feeling sleepy."

Meeta got up and went to the bathroom. By the time she was back , Dinesh was sound asleep.

12