An Indian Widow's Choice Ch. 06

Story Info
Steve finally takes Monee.
1.8k words
4.31
61.7k
19
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devaro
Devaro
63 Followers

Chapter 6: Lust & Passion

The delicious aroma of beef sizzling in the flat frying pan entered my nostril as I sit on a chair next to the large wooden dining table in the kitchen. Monee is busy with the preparation of our dinner. As she walked around, my eyes focused on her jiggling buttocks and huge tits encased inside her blue sari and white blouse.

Monee busied herself with slicing, dicing, pan frying…etc. She feels happy, happier than she had ever before. Monee would steal a glance or two at me as she makes dinner. I would smile back and Monee would blush and return my smile before turning back to the kitchen counter and stove.

Before the dinner is ready I take the time to go down to the wine cellar and select a bottle of 1997 Canadian ice wine, and bring it up to the dining room, and keep it cool in an ice bucket after I have opened it.

Monee by now has finished making dinner, we would enjoy pan fried beef steaks, an Indian styled soup, and a stir fry of red/green pepper, potato, parsley, onion and sweet juicy mushrooms mixed with teriyaki sauce.

The dining table is of rectangular shape with Monee and I sitting together on one side, I smiled at her as I pour two glasses of ice wine and give her one, “To your new life Monee, cheers.”

Monee smiled, and said in a low voice, “Aye, and to my new, new lord in life, cheers.”

We smiled and drink the sweet ice wine, and immediately feeling the alcohol heating our bodies as we eat our meal. I cut the steaks into manageable pieces while Monee now letting her motherly side let loose is practically feeding me from her hands and forks.

My plan is working as I predicted, this woman will be within my grasp I said to myself, and I smiled to her while she use clean towel to wipe my mouth clean after I chewed down a large piece of steak and gulp down another mouthful of soup. To outsiders, we must look awfully a lot like a happy couple.

She fed me morsels from her forks while I feed her the sweet ice wine from my glass, and every time I let Monee sip the wine from my cup I would stole a kiss on her lips and she would always pet me on my face telling me that was a very naughty thing to do.

Monee laughed, and eat, and drink happily, the harshness of her previous life seem to be lifting off her shoulders. After we walk arm in arm into the family room and sit down on the soft carpet, leaning against the small mountain of cushions, talking and keep on drinking ice wine.

I pull Monee into my arms and slowly rubbing her huge soft tits with my big hands through her sari, she breathed deeply and moans slightly with every squeeze.

My hands playing and rubbing her body as her eager hands, trembling hard reached out and brushing my hair lovingly. Moans escaped from her luscious lips as I bend down and kissing her nipples through the white blouse, my hands moving down to her legs, and sliding upward to her creamy thighs, rubbing her gently.

Panting, Monee stroke my cheeks with her palm and said in her lovely accented voice, “Take me please sire, take me so I am your.”

I need no more encouragement as I parted her legs and pull down her petticoat, Monee stripped off her blouse and sari, letting her mature body expose to my hungry gaze, her face red with excitement but her eyes, ever soft and loving, pleading that I be gentle with her.

I stand up and undo my pants, showing her my huge hard cock. Monee gasped as I kneel between her thighs, parting them with mine then rub my thick shaft along her hairy mounds.

Monee moaned loudly as I lean on her body and greedily suckling on her large tits, nibbling on her nipples while I sucked hard like a baby. My tongue and teeth manipulated her nipples and making her moan in pleasure, feeling ecstasy shocking and flowing into her body through her suckled nipples.

Her hands holding my head and pressing my mouth to meet her tits, she is moaning loudly now as her pussy flooded with thick juice and wetting my shaft. I grinned and thrust forward, sinking my thick cock all the way up into her tight hole. Monee gasped loudly, unable to catch her breath with the sudden invasion.

She bit her lower lips hard with her white teeth as she feverishly tries to relax and remembering the lessons she learned when she was wedded the first time in order to accommodate the full length and thickness of my manhood. Her mouth drooled as she instinctively wraps her legs around my waist as I pounded deeper and harder into her body with every thrust.

My hands are squeezing her tits hard, feeling the soft flesh bending to my will as I grind my bulbous cock head against her tender cervix. Monee moaned loudly and mumble something intelligible in Hindi.

Her mind filled with ecstasy and lust now as my thick cock pumped insistently into her cunt, grinding and stretching her hole like she is a virgin bride to be. My hips are humping back and forth, driving my thick cock in and out of her pussy, and making loud sounds with every thrust.

Mad with passion, Monee begins to meet my thrusts, “OHHHHHH GOD. Oh this is so good, he is so huge, so huge, oh yes, that is it, fuck me, fuck your motherly sister, fuck me hard so I can be your woman too, oh yes fuck me hard Steveeeeeeeeee.” She screamed over and over again in Hindi out of her new found lust and passion as I fuck her like an animal.

I groaned and thrust my hips even harder against her body. My balls pounding against her ripe buttocks as I fucked her deeper and deeper, grinding harder and harder against her cervix.

A trail of salvia is drooling down from her mouth as she takes all the thrusting and pumping in her pussy. The room is filled the scent of our sweat and juice, me and Monee fucked and sucked like animals in heat as I sink my cock into her hairy pussy again and again.

Our bodies pressing against each other as Monee moaned and I groaned loudly with every thrust. I bit down on her soft large tits, leaving my teeth marks all over her tender flesh globes as her fingers clawing my back with my cock thrusting and pumping into her.

Her long hair loose from her pony tail and spray on the carpet like the finest silk, her body covered with sweat as I fucked her hard and deep, plowing the depth of her body that was unexplored and left barren. Her pussy muscles clenched tightly around my shaft, squeezing and milking me as hard as I fuck her, we kissed, deeply on the lips and our tongues dancing together.

My hands take on her shoulders, and pulling myself even deeper into her womanly body, plowing and fucking her pussy hard with every thrust.

I groaned loudly, feeling our bodies tremble as Monee panted, “oh I am close, I am going to cum, I am going to cum sir, take me harder Steveeeeeeee.”

With that, I thrust my hips forth and driving my cock ever so deep into her tight cunt and let out a loud roar like a beast as I exploded in the depth of her body.

Jet after Jet of my thick sperm splashing against her tender, well used cervix, so hot are my seeds that Monee shivered and screamed out in her orgasm. Monee held onto me tightly as I cummed deeply in her, our bodies mingled together tightly.

Panting, trying to catch our breath, we lay against the cushions, holding and hugging each other. Slowly, we fondled each other in our mutual afterglow. Monee brushed my sweaty hair ever so gently and kissed my reddish cheeks lovingly.

“I, I have given all I have to you now,” Monee whispered, “My body, my chastity and my heart, I gave them all to you now Mr. Steve, please, do not leave me, and, and if you decided I am, I am not for you, then I, I will not know what to, to do.”

Monee broke into tears as she looked at me, waiting and hoping.

“Oh none sense Monee, you are my woman,” I said firmly, but gently, “never forget that, you are mine, and for as long as I am here, you shall be here too.”

I grinned to myself, this is indeed a very good choice, her walls had crumbled and she is clinging onto my like a scared little bird, clip her wings and she will never fly out of my palm, or nurture her till she grow into a jewel, the choice is all mine, utterly, mine.

I wipe away her tears and kissed her softly on her luscious lips, fondling her ripe buttocks. Monee blushed hard for her body still remembers the heated passion that my cock sends up her spine and the feeling of fulfillment it provided. Just then she realized something, and she bit her lips, something so important that she wondered astray in her thought.

“My period, oh please, I can not, can not be pregnant, what, what will my parents think of me, what will everyone think of me, but carrying, carrying his children, have I not give him all I have. My chastity was lost to him, and, and his seeds filling my fertile womb, have I not always wanted to be a mother. Oh god please helps this poor devoted woman, tell me what to do, please god. I beg this of You.”

Monee wondered what to do when drowsiness overwhelmed her and she collapsed on top of Steve and fell asleep. I held her body in my arms, grinning, and laughing, finally the body, mind and heart of this mature Indian widow are all mine.

“Mayhap the contract will not be needed,” I said to myself, “But one never knows.”

I keep my thoughts clear and looked down at my crotch, my cock still buried deep within her pussy. A devious smiled curled on my lips as I begin to contemplate what Monee would do if she is found pregnant with my seeds growing in her.

“An interesting outcome, mayhap then the contract will be of some use,” I too, then overwhelmed by drowsiness, fell asleep in the family room, holding Monee in my arms as we sleep soundly for the night.

Devaro
Devaro
63 Followers