An Indispensable Woman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amara smiled again. "As for the reading, let's get you enrolled in those adult literacy classes you mentioned."

"But...we agreed to wait until your work stuff was done so you didn't have to miss any time."

"I didn't realize how much this was affecting you. I'll find some way to accommodate the classes," Amara said.

"No, hold on. That's not what I want. I'm here to make things easier for you, not more of an inconvenience. We agreed to wait, so I'll wait."

Amara was quiet as she considered. "I could teach you. Would that work?"

"You're awfully busy."

"There's time in the evenings."

"That's for you to relax," Dani said.

"Then I'll relax while I teach you to read."

Dani considered, then nodded. "Maybe that would work."

"Or you could move my bedtime from ten to eleven. Then I could relax AND teach you to read," Amara gave a sly smile.

"No way. Eight hours of sleep every weeknight, young lady."

"So bossy." Amara leaned over and kissed Dani's ear, then paused with her lips close. "I love you," she whispered.

"Love you back," Dani said, turning her head to return the kiss. "Sorry about melting down at the restaurant."

"Sorry for not being a better listener and dragging you there against your will."

Dani smiled, feeling better than she'd felt in a long time. "Well, at least we know there's no way Larry will ever invite me to another office party."

"Funny you should say that," Amara said. "The office Christmas party is a 'plus one' affair too. So if you're not busy towards the end of December..."

"Oh, God."

"We can invite Reena, if you like. Provided she agrees not to 'rope my little filly'," Amara said. She ran her hands through Dani's damp hair, and the contact felt reassuring.

"I'm sure she'd have a dress you could wear," Dani countered. "The pink one was pretty conservative, by her standards."

Amara gathered Dani into a tight hug and Dani accepted it gratefully. Pressed against her partner's soft robe and warm body, Dani felt suddenly sleepy. It had been an emotionally exhausting night.

"Hey," Amara said softly, stroking Dani's hair.

"Yeah?"

"We ARE equals, okay? Remember that."

"That's going to take some getting used to."

"I'll always be here to remind you," Amara said, then kissed Dani's forehead.

**

Epilogue

Dani slid the bright green head of the phallus between Amara's pussy lips, nestling it against the slippery entrance to her vagina. She paused to lower her head and give her partner's swollen clitoris a few long licks. The contact pulled an eager moan from Amara.

"Ready?" Dani asked, looking up the length of Amara's body into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I've been ready for ages," Amara said, her voice husky with need. She opened her legs wider in invitation. "You're an awful tease, you know that?"

Dani's smile was wicked. "Well I haven't heard the magic word."

"Please!" It was half-way between a demand and a plea.

"Okay. I want to see your eyes."

Dani began to ease the heated shaft into Amara's pussy; slowly, gently penetrating her. Amara's eyes widened and she gasped, her mouth open. The toy was a little too thick, but Amara was wet and ready.

It had quickly become one of Dani's favourite parts of their lovemaking - the moment where she gave Amara the warm, full penetration she wanted. The dreamy, far-away look in her eyes as the thick sex toy opened and stretched her, the sound of her heavy breathing, the scent and taste of her juices...Dani immersed herself in their shared pleasure.

When the shaft was in most of the way Dani dipped down again for another lick over her clit. Amara's hips lifted off the bed, seeking more contact. The licking continued, slowly, lovingly - a delicious torment.

"That feels incredible," Amara breathed.

"Don't thank me. Thank Jade Wang," Dani said between licks.

The comment drew a giggle. "Stop it! You're going to ruin the mood."

Dani chuckled. "You mean we'd have to start over again from the beginning? I can think of worse things."

"Easy for you to say! You've been teasing me for hours...I can't wait much longer."

"You big baby - it's been twenty minutes, tops."

"I didn't make YOU wait this long."

"Fine, fine." Dani resumed licking, making the strokes faster and applying more pressure with her tongue. At the same time, she grabbed the base of the sex toy and began a slow pull-and-push. After six months of practice, Dani knew exactly how Amara liked it. Not fast or rough; she wanted it gentle, smooth and skillful. Dani was more than happy to deliver.

"Oh, just like that...don't stop...PLEASE don't stop..."

Still licking, Dani slid her one free hand up to Amara's stomach and rubbed it, delighting in the smooth skin under her palm and knowing that the heat and friction would add to Amara's pleasure, too.

"I love you..." Amara said, her voice a harsh whisper. She was there.

"Mmm. Show me. Let me see."

Dani locked eyes with her lover and Amara held her gaze. As her orgasm hit, Amara's eyes went even wider and lost focus, no longer seeing, her attention turned inward at the spasms and waves of pleasure Dani was coaxing from her overheated body.

It was these moments when Dani was most awed the beauty and power of her lover; naked, sweaty, disheveled and primal. Beautiful. Each time Amara came, Dani fell further under her spell. She loved this woman like no other, and wanted nothing more than her eternal happiness, fulfillment and pleasure.

**

Afterwards they lingered in bed, tangled in the sheets, naked bodies pressed together. It was Saturday and Anne was with her father, so there was no pressing need to begin the day.

"Brunch?" Amara asked. Her fingers were tracing random patterns over Dani's bare back.

"I can make pancakes."

"Or we could hit Dino's. I've got a craving for their Cobb salad."

"Dino's, then," Dani said.

"You've got homework?"

Dani sighed. "I have to read a newspaper article and summarize the main ideas."

"Do you have the article picked out?"

"Yeah. It's about a hit-and-run on Bloor."

"Need any help?"

Dani nuzzled her neck and delivered a soft kiss. Amara was always on top of her regarding her schooling. Dani was grateful for the nagging - it was comforting to know her partner refused to let her fail. Amara was a bottomless well of support for Dani's self-improvement efforts.

"Nah - I think I've got it covered."

They were silent for a few minutes, half-dozing.

"Sounds windy outside," Amara said.

"Well...February in Toronto."

"It's warm in bed. No reason we have to get up soon, right?"

Dani pressed another kiss into Amara's neck. "Nope. We've got all the time in the world."

The End.