An Influential Blow Job

Story Info
An influencer agrees to give a fan a special perk.
3k words
4.57
3.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Emma. I'm a 25 year old, originally from California, but I now live overseas. That's not my real name -- I've changed my name and the other names in this story for privacy, for reasons that will soon become obvious.

I've been posting videos online for the last five years or so, but it was only in the last 12 months that I decided to really try to make a career out of it. My videos are largely travel related, though I really post about anything that interests me. I've built up a small following online over the years, but it was after a few of my videos went viral that I decided it was time to get serious.

It's pretty hard to generate a good income from posting content online unless you're one of the really big "influencers", but I set up an account where my subscribers could agree to pay a few dollars a month for access to exclusive content and live streams, and the money started to trickle in.

One day I noticed that I had a new subscriber who was paying ten times as much as anyone else. I dropped him a message to say thanks, and we communicated back and forth for a bit. He was called Brad, and it turned out that he lived pretty near my hometown. He told me that he enjoyed my content and wanted to help me out and encourage me to make more.

I didn't think much more about Brad until a few months later when I was visiting my family. I realised my route from the airport back home took me pretty close to the town where Brad lived, so I contacted him and asked him if he'd like to meet for coffee. I know some people might be worried meeting up with a random guy they've met online, but I'd run into a few fans over the past year and they'd always been lovely, and in any case I was arranging to meet him in public, so there wasn't really any risk.

Brad turned out to be just as lovely as I expected. 30 years old he was clearly a bit of a "geek". It turned out he'd bought some Bitcoin back in the early days and then sold them for a few million dollars when the price took off. He admitted he wasn't a big spender though, hence why he had the spare cash to generously donate to me.

We had a nice chat, and after about half an hour I made my excuses to leave. Brad asked if I'd be offering any more "perks" for subscribers who paid a bit more, and said he'd be happy to increase his contribution if I did. I said I hadn't really thought about it, and asked if he had any ideas. He said he didn't have anything specific in mind, but perhaps I could think of some "special" perks that would be worth a bigger contribution.

I didn't really think about what he met until after I'd left, but as I drove away I realised from the way he'd said it that he'd clearly been suggesting I might want to do something -- inappropriate -- for the money. I shivered a little, but then dismissed it. There probably were content creators who would be prepared to share some not-safe-for-work pictures -- or more -- for a bit of cash, so it wasn't surprising he'd brought it up, but he hadn't pushed it, so hopefully my lack of a response would tell him that it wasn't my thing and he'd let it go.

A couple of months later, Luke (my boyfriend) and I were looking to move to a new apartment. Our current apartment was tiny and miles from anywhere, and we wanted something better. The problem was that I still wasn't really generating much income, so we were struggling to find anything we could afford.

I remembered Brad's offer and laughed, telling Luke about Brad's request for "special" perks, and saying that if I'd agreed perhaps we'd be able to afford a better apartment. Fortunately Luke found the idea pretty funny and we had a bit of a laugh as to what I might do for the money and what I might charge.

A few weeks later, still having no luck, I said in exasperation to Luke, "would it be the worst thing in the world if I showed this guy my tits in return for rent money?"

Luke raised an eyebrow and asked, "you serious?"

"I mean, it's not exactly where I'm hoping my career to end up," I said, "but I'm so sick of this shit apartment I'd do pretty much anything to get out of it."

"Even fuck him?" Luke asked, raising his eyebrow further.

"Well no, not fuck him," I said, a bit upset Luke would even suggest that. "I have some pride. But I'm talking shit anyway; you'd never agree to any of this."

"I mean, I'm not thrilled about my girlfriend doing anything with another guy," Luke said. "But if you sucking him off meant that we could get that apartment we looked at yesterday..."

"It was a fucking great apartment," I smiled. "You'd seriously let me suck him off for that?"

"Well, it's up to you, you're the one who'd have to do it," Luke said. "But I wouldn't count it as cheating on me or anything."

It was about another month before I finally took the plunge and called Brad. The conversation started a little awkwardly, me trying to get him to confirm what he had meant by "special" perk, to make sure I wasn't embarrassing myself unnecessarily, and him reluctant to admit exactly what he meant. Finally he was clear enough that I felt it worth putting forward my offer.

I explained my terms, which I'd agreed with Luke in advance. Brad would make a one-off additional contribution which would be equivalent to the amount I needed to cover the first three months' extra rent on a beautiful apartment we'd found. He'd have to pay up-front and trust me that I'd deliver on my side of the bargain.

In return, I'd come to his apartment next time I was in California and give him a blow job. For safety, I could bring a chaperone. Other than that, we'd be the only people there, and he couldn't take photos or record it in any way. Neither of us would tell anyone else about the arrangement. If things went well, we could arrange another "perk" to cover my next three months' rent.

And that's how, a month later, I found myself parking up outside Brad's apartment. He hadn't been exaggerating about not being a big spender -- it was in an unremarkable block, and I drove past it a couple of times before finding it. I did start to wonder whether he was telling the truth about the Bitcoin, but he'd paid his contribution, so that's all that mattered.

My chaperone was Luke. I'd been pretty reluctant to ask him -- what guy wants to see his girlfriend suck off another guy -- but I really couldn't think of anyone else I'd be prepared to watch me giving a blow job, so he was the only option.

Luke had been surprisingly relaxed about the arrangement. His only complaint was that he'd only had two blow jobs in the five years we'd been together -- I'm not a fan of giving BJs -- but this complaint was addressed by my admission that I could probably do with a bit of practice. He was a willing volunteer and had enjoyed no fewer than four practice runs over the last month. I still didn't love doing them, but I had to admit I was getting pretty good at them.

Brad seemed more nervous than I was. I guess that wasn't all that surprising -- Luke's a pretty well-built guy, and there was no question as to who would come off better in a fight between Brad and Luke. Brad must have been wondering how Luke would react to seeing me give oral to another guy.

Brad made us both a coffee, and we had a pretty awkward chat about Brad's favorite videos of mine, our new apartment, and Brad's next investment scheme, which apparently had something to do with NFTs. Neither Luke nor I understood what this meant, but we hoped it would generate enough money for Brad to continue contributing to our rent.

After the conversation ran dry, I said, "um, so, you ready for me to, um -- thank you for your contribution to our rent?"

Brad nodded.

"Do you want me to take a shower first?"

I'd been planning on asking him to do that anyway -- no girl wants to suck a smelly cock -- so I was glad he brought it up.

As Luke and I sat there waiting for him, I asked Luke, "you sure you're good with this?"

"In a weird way, I'm kind of looking forward to it," Luke smiled.

"You weirdo," I said, but smiled. The last thing I wanted this to do was to damage my relationship with Luke.

Eventually Brad returned, wearing a clean pair of jeans and a clean shirt, his hair still a little wet from the shower. He stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"You want me to do it there?" I asked.

"I guess," he said.

I walked over to him and knelt in front of him, my face directly in front of his crotch. I felt pretty nervous, but also -- to my surprise -- kind of excited. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. I expected to see a bulge in his boxers, but there wasn't anything there. I put my hand on the front of his boxers, feeling he was still soft.

"Hey," I said, with slightly exaggerated disappointment. "You not looking forward to this?"

"Definitely," Brad replied. "Just a bit... nervous."

He glanced over to Luke.

"Don't look at Luke," I said. "Look at me."

He looked down at me.

I realized I was still fully dressed. We hadn't discussed me taking any clothes off, but I felt very over-dressed for a girl who was about to deliver a blow job.

"You want to see my tits?" I asked.

"Yeah," Brad replied.

"Do you think about my tits when you're watching my videos?" I asked, as I pulled my top off, revealing my bra.

"Not until recently, but there was that video..."

I nodded. I know what guys are like online, so I usually tried to make sure I wore pretty conservative clothing in my videos, but in a recent video I'd worn a top that was a bit tighter than I'd realized, and pretty much every single comment on the video had been about my chest.

"And since then..." I asked, reaching behind my back slowly, teasing him a little.

"Yeah, I've thought about them. I... I searched the web to see if there were any topless photos of you..."

"There aren't," I said, still pausing. "But this is better than the internet, anyway," as I dropped my bra, letting him see my large boobs for the first time. Brad just stared at my chest, his face looking like he'd won the lottery. I knew Luke had always loved my boobs, but having Brad react like that to seeing them felt amazing.

"OK," I said. "Let's get that cock hard."

I pulled his boxers down and, to my relief, saw that his cock had started to harden at the sight of my boobs. It was difficult to tell without him being fully hard, but he looked like he was quite a bit bigger than Luke, and I started to feel a bit nervous about fitting him in my mouth.

I took Brad's cock in my hand and started to gently massage it; he was now getting hard quickly and was growing to a pretty impressive size. I was feeling OK with giving him some hand action, but this was a blow job, and I knew it was about time I added some tongue. I looked down at his cock, wondering how to start, and felt a twitch in my pussy. I was actually getting turned on by this.

Pulling the skin down to fully expose the head of his cock, I flicked my tongue round the head of his cock, drawing a moan from Luke. I looked up to see him staring down at me. I moved my head back a little to give him another look at my tits, then went back to his cock, this time taking the head of his cock in my mouth and giving him a gentle suck. My pussy twitched again -- I was actually enjoying this.

Luke was now fully hard, and I had the impression that he wasn't going to last long. If you'd asked me an hour ago, I'd have been delighted by the idea of this finishing quickly, but suddenly I wasn't so keen for it to be over. Hoping to slow the progress I little, I licked down the length of his shaft and then sucked gently on his balls, something I'd discovered Luke really liked. Brad seemed to get an equal thrill from it.

I returned to a gentle up and down massage of his cock with my hand, watching Brad staring at me, mesmerized, enjoying the unbelievable thrill of me stepping through his computer screen and giving him an actual blow job. It felt incredible to have a guy look at me like that, even more entranced than Luke was when I sucked him off.

I took his cock in my mouth again, a little deeper now, and a little deeper again, my clit now itching to be touched, my whole body now definitely aroused. I could taste his pre-cum and knew that Brad wasn't far off now.

Luke would be playing with my tits now, and my tits ached to be touched, but I felt too weird about having a virtual stranger play with them. I started to touch them myself, massaging my rock hard nipples, and felt Brad gently push my head away. He was obviously getting too turned on. I was too, and I knew I couldn't do this for much longer without ripping the rest of my clothes off and begging him to take me -- which definitely wasn't part of the deal.

I slowed down again, returning to using my hand to keep him hard, teasing his cock with my tongue without taking him back into my mouth. I told myself this wasn't supposed to be sexual for me -- it was just a job to get my new apartment, just give his cock a suck, make him cum, walk away. I was way more turned on than I should be. I breathed deeply, trying to calm myself down.

I looked over at Luke, who had a huge smile on his face and had an obvious bulge in his pants. As soon as we got out of here we were going to find somewhere -- a motel, anything -- and sort both him and me out. It was time to get this done.

I took Brad back in my mouth, taking him as deep as I could now, bobbing my head back and forth, using my hand for extra pressure, and this time Brad didn't push me away. My pussy was aching for a cock, but I tried to just concentrate on the job at hand, running my tongue quickly over the head of his cock and within seconds feeling the jet of warm cum in my mouth, swallowing his salty cum as quickly as I could, just in time for another jet, and another.

Finally he was done, and I pulled my head away, staring at his cock for a few seconds before picking up my bra and top and starting to get dressed again. Brad may have finished, but I definitely hadn't.

I waited for a few minutes to be polite, and when Brad said he was going to get himself cleaned up I made my excuses. I said we'd speak again soon about his next "perk" -- I was already looking forward to it, but I didn't admit that to Brad.

Luke and I didn't speak as we left Brad's apartment, but we both knew what needed doing. We weren't far from my parents' house, but we wouldn't get privacy there, and I couldn't face waiting the rest of the day to get satisfied. We picked the first motel we saw and almost ran to the room.

As soon as we were in the room Brad started to pull my top off, and it wasn't long until we were both naked and he was on top of me, our bodies sweaty and both of us hugely turned on. Luke's hands went straight for my tits, the frustration he must have felt having to just stare at them at Brad's house quickly working its way out as he expertly worked my hard nipples, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I soon had my hand on his cock, feeling weird for a second about touching a second cock within the space of an hour, but soon settling into the familiar rhythm as I massaged the cock I loved so much in just the way he liked it. He returned the favor, his fingers circling my clit, sliding easily with my wetness, gently easing all my frustration I'd built up.

With a couple of minutes he was slipping his cock inside me, kissing me passionately as he quickly thrust his cock inside me, neither of us wanting to take it slow. Visions of what I'd just done filled my head and I begged Luke to fuck me even harder, which he did without needing to be asked twice.

I felt the warmth of Luke's cum inside me as he groaned with pleasure, and that was enough for me, my body almost shuddering with the force of the climax, biting my lip as the sensation washed through me in wave after wave. Then Luke collapsed on top of me, both of us exhausted.

"So what's Brad's next perk?" he asked, and we both smiled.