An Innocent Proposal

Story Info
Vivian is in desperate need of some extra credit.
1k words
3.79
69.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little disclaimer in the beginning. Everyone in this story is above the age of 18.This is based on one of my many fantasies, so I naturally had myself in mind when I wrote the main character. Everything in this story is fictional. I made it up. Now that that is out of the way...

*****

I want to give a general description of the characters in the story.

Vivian: This is all from her perspective. She is a thin Asian girl. I am 5'5". Black hair to my shoulders. I have 32C cups. They are pretty big for an Asian.

Professor Cain: a fairly attractive guy. He has dark hair and a medium skin tone. He is fairly toned. He runs a fair amount. He is average height at about 5'6''.

Judy: Very hot. Slim. Chinese. 5'7". Really tight body. Dark brown hair to her shoulders. Her boobs look to me to be about 32B.

*****

I was sitting in class playing on my phone and Professor Cain hands out progress reports. He throws mine on my desk and moves to the front of class to say something. To be honest, I wasn't paying very much attention. I had a second to glance down at my progress report and my heart skipped a beat when I saw what it said. I was in danger of failing the class. I know I had never been an A student, but how could I be failing? I wait until class is over so I can go and talk to him.

"Professor, I wanted to talk to you about my progress report."

He just looks at me and nods, but says nothing.

"Umm... I'm just wondering if there was a mistake that was made or... It's just I didn't think I was doing that poorly in the class. I know I haven't been getting straight Fs or anything."

He looks at me for a minute and finally speaks. "You haven't gotten higher than a D on any of the exams and I don't remembering you ever submitting even one homework, and those count for thirty percent of your grade. I didn't think this would come as much of a surprise to you."

Fuck. He was right. I forgot that homework counts for so much. "There has got to be a way to fix this. Some extra credit or a makeup assignment or something."

"Vivian, you haven't been doing anything at all this term. I can't just give you extra credit without you putting in any work. It wouldn't be fair."

"Please! I will do anything! I need a good grade in this class. I'll do anything." At this point I was getting desperate. I know I am fairly easy on the eyes. I move a little closer to him. I unbutton the top few buttons of my shirt and stick my chest out. I am hoping I can get away with showing him a little something in return for a grade bump.

"Sorry Vivian. There isn't really much I can do at this point."

I can tell he is waiting for me to keep going. He wanted me to make the first move, not him. "I am sure we can work something out. There has to be a way I can make up for behaving so poorly in your class." I take off my top and throw it behind him. "I figure if I show you my Cs, you could give me at least a B."

"I'm afraid you are going to have to do a lot more than that to get anywhere close to a B in my class. First of all you need to be punished for constantly sleeping in class. A nice spanking should do the trick."

I freeze up at first. "Please Professor. There has to be something I could do!"

"I already told you. I guess you are happy with what you are getting."

I finally gave in. I bend over his knee as he lifts my skirt up. I feel a sharp pain as he smacks my ass. I yelp. He warns me to stay quite or I'll have to be punished further, but I just can't hold it in. "OW!!"

"You know what I told you. Strip naked."

"No. Please. I promise I'll be quiet from now on." But it was a bit late for that. I get naked and lean back over his knee. He continues spanking my bare ass. Once he is through, I start to take my clothes.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asked.

"I was leaving. I got my A. I want to leave before anyone sees."

"You're kidding, right? You haven't even gotten raised to a D yet. After all the work you missed you are going to need multiple tutoring sessions. I'll perhaps administer a few oral exams."

"But I--"

"And don't worry about anyone seeing. This room will be empty for the next hour. Now on your knees. It's time for the first of many oral exams. And actually... Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

He starts to take off his tie. I do as he says and I turn around. He ties my wrists behind my back forcing me to stick out my chest. He starts pushing me to my knees. He pulls out his cock. I haven't had plenty of experience with cocks, but his was on the larger end of what I have had. He pushed my head towards his cock, and I resist at first. I eventually give in and take his cock in my mouth. I start slow at first. I only take in an inch and a half. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his cock. He lets out a soft moan and makes me go deeper. I pick up speed and I start gagging on his cock. I am taking it all at this point. Just as he was about to finish when he shoved my head all the way down so my nose was basically touching his chest, and I'm forced to swallow every drop of cum. As I leave he is sure to remind me that I am nowhere near done.

Little did I know one of my classmates, Judy, had forgotten something in class. We don't exactly get along very well. I wouldn't find out until later, but she happened to see me naked with a cock in my mouth. She took a photo and hurried away.