An Innocent Question Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,438 Followers

I sat silently then, hoping that he wouldn't ask for more details. But I didn't get off that easy.

"So it was better than the sex you and I have?"

Oh God yes, I thought to myself. It was better than anything. It's better than the sex they have in Heaven.

"It was different, Dan. It was the first time with anyone beside you in 25 years. That's just exciting, having a new partner whose body is unfamiliar, whose responses are unpredictable. And I told you, I had this crazy attraction to Chris.

"I love the way you and I make love together. I am as satisfied as a woman could be with the wonderful way you love me. Wasn't what we did last night terrific?"

"Yes it was, actually," Dan replied. "But since we're suddenly on the subject, what was that last night? Make-up sex? A little of guilty Ellen atoning for her sins? Or were you just seeing what it would be like to fuck Dan while thinking about Chris?" All of a sudden his voice was cold with rage.

"No, honey," I replied slowly, trying to be as clear as possible. "Last night was me trying to show you how I feel about you, just like tonight's dinner was. It was me saying 'I adore you, you are the man for me, I want to give you all of myself'. And, I'll admit, it was me being scared to death of what I had done, scared to death that I might lose you."

"I like that," he said sardonically. " 'You are the man for me'—just not the only man, right Ellen?" He got up suddenly and began to pace around the yard.

I waited, afraid to say or do anything that would make it worse.

He paced, clenching and unclenching his fists. His body language shouted his rage, even though he didn't say a word.

Finally he came and stood in front of me.

"I'm going inside to pack a bag. I'm getting the hell out of here for a while. I'll find a hotel room. Obviously I need to think, and I'm too crazy right now to do any thinking."

I had been pretty sure this was coming. I said, "I can be the one to leave, Dan. I'm the one that ... the one that fucked things up."

"No—I don't want to spend another night in that bed—probably ever!"

Then suddenly he was walking quickly back into the house, saying over his shoulder, "I'll call you."

I sat quietly by myself in the yard, trying to hold back the tears, until I heard the sound of his car driving away.

ohio
ohio
4,438 Followers