An Interesting Arrangement Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife returns home to find husband has fulfilled fantasy.
1.3k words
3.65
53.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started as an interesting fantasy one kinky evening has turned into a very interesting arrangement in our household. My wife and I have always lead an interesting and varied sex life so nothing could be considered out of our bounds. Our motto was we'll try it once and more if we like it. We have had threesomes & moresomes in clubs and with fellow like minded people in the past but what has happened is beyond this.

Bev is the sort of person that just seems to ooze sex, she has a sultry air about her that drives me and others wild. Couple this with a submissive attitude and you have a heady combination. Bev loves nothing more than a hard sex session with a little bondage thrown in. (Who am I kidding - a lot of bondage!) During one of these sessions I decided to describe a scenario to her, this pushed her way beyond the edge and her orgasms never stopped. Following on from this I made it my mission to turn the fantasy into reality. Little did I know the fun this would lead to, following is a recounting of the tale from the first point Bev discovered I had managed this.

The day started a little different as when the alarm sounded Bev noticed it was early for us to be getting up and getting ready for work.

"Stay there" I said & producing the shaving gear proceeded to shave her pussy (something I usually do before we go to a club). I then checked my work, the only way it can be done, with my tongue. Suitably awake we showered and departed for work. I was only on a halfday so returned home at lunchtime to finish my arrangements.

When Bev returned from work, she knew something was definitely up as her slave collar was on the hook on the door which tells her that as she walks through the door she is mine to command. As usual she entered the house, stripped off and put on the collar. When she entered the living room she found me naked with my cock standing to attention.

"On your knees slave" I commanded, without a second thought she knelt on the cushion I had provided and waited for my next command.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth" I said and watched the smile cross her lips and her eyes gleam. I proceeded to slide my cock into her mouth and wrap my hands into her hair to get a nice grip. Starting slowly I slid my cock between her lips, gradually picking up the pace.

"You love that don't you?" to which all she could do was murmur her assent and smile at me with those lustful eyes.

My pace continued until my cock was a blur and I could feel my orgasm approaching, Bev also could feel it approach and started to stroke & squeeze my balls to push me over the edge. I came with a passion built from the skills of Bev and from the excitement of what was planned, spent I collapsed backwards onto the sofa watching Bev lick her lips as she savoured the taste.

"That was very impressive My Love" a voice came from the other side of the living room, "now get over here so I can satisfy my lust with your body too!"

Bev started at the voice and turned to stare at a man stood naked in the corner or our living room stark naked with a hardon just waiting for her attention.

"This is Tom" I said, "he is going to join us for awhile while he settles in the area. It only seemed fair to let him enjoy all the facilities this house has to offer, so I suggest you get over there and look after him"

Bev had been staring lustfully at the 6foot Tom, his long blonde hair falling down around his shoulders & his blue eyes so full of passion and lust for her. At my command she proceeded to rise.

"On your knees My Love" his voice had a steel in it that hinted at so much and did not seem to be one to argue with.

Bev complied and crawled across the floor, allowing me a view of her magnificent arse. The moisture from her pussy was visible and this caused a stir in my groin. As she approached her head was level with Tom's cock.

"How may I be of service my Lord" Bev asked in her most submissive voice.

Without saying a word Tom pushed her into the armchair in a kneeling position and proceeded to fuck her with a savage pace. His very entry both winded her and triggered her first orgasm. This didn't slow him and he pounded her into orgasmic submission. At this I felt myself begin to rise again, so moved behind the armchair and fed my cock into her mouth once more.

"Suck me to hardness Slave for once Tom has finished with you I will be fucking that beautiful cunt of yours." The look in Bev's eyes said it all as she came again knowing she was our fucktoy.

It was clear to me that Tom was about to come so we quickly changed positions and lay Bev down flat on the table. Tom then pushed his cock between he lips as I slid into her wet pussy. We then fucked her mouth and cunt in tandem. As Tom was about to come he pulled out and covered Bev's face with spunk, so much that it ran down her cheeks, some landed in her hair and some even reached her breasts. I continued to fuck her until I came inside her causing her to have yet another orgasm.

Bev lay on the table unable to move as her body continued to twitch from the orgasms she had just had. We sat down in the chairs nearby and enjoyed the view. Eventually she started to come back to earth and I handed her a glass of wine.

"Welcome back to reality My Dear" I said, "now it is time to explain a few ground rules of just how we are going to exist in this household".

"Yes My Lord?" Bev replied, her body still shiny from the cum that landed on it, even though as we had been talking she had been tracing her fingers over it and bringing them to her mouth so she could clean them off.

"Tom and I are your Masters now, anything we say goes & you will be looked after when you obey and punished when you disobey. You will be our fucktoy to use as and when we wish to." I said in an even voice, watching the delight on Bev's face. "We earn enough between us to allow you to stop working in that office & you are going to work freelance for a publishing house, editoring and proof-reading their erotic novels. This should keep you employed during the day & suitably aroused for us at night.

"We will leave you with instructions for how to prepare for the night-time or maybe when we leave we will insert a vibrator, butt plug or other such toy so that you are prepared for us on our return.

"When we return home from work, you are to be in the outfit of our choosing & on your knees at the front door. You will proceed to give us a blowjob or other sexual favour of our choice as a means of stress relief from the outside world."

The glint in her eyes intensified at this, knowing that we had been planning this for sometime and knew exactly how to affect her. To quote a certain Richard O'Brien Stageshow & Film "A mental mindfuck can be nice!"

"Now then My Dear" I said, "Its time we ate, this is the last meal I will ever prepare, from now on dinner will be ready at 7pm, thus giving you enough time to pleasure us both on our return from work but not to late to stop further activities on the nighttime"

At this we went to enjoy our dinner, a nice happy household with An Interesting Arrangement.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2