An Interesting Day

Story Info
Daniel finally talks to Jane. He is in for a surprise.
3k words
4.26
23.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you enjoy it. It's my first one so I understand if it is not to your liking. Any feedback is acceptable. I would like get better at writing erotic stories, so constructive feedback is appreciated. Thanks! Enjoy.

*

Chapter 1

Finally, some good weather. We went a while without much sun; we had rain storm after rain storm. It even snowed a few times! Today, however, the sun shone down brightly as I walked through the park. The birds chirped as they happily bathed in the sun's rays, the trees swayed back and forth in the gentle breeze, and the blooming flowers smelled unimaginably sweet. It was a perfect day.

The path was heavily walked on, but there weren't any people around; the park is usually pretty empty on Wednesday afternoons. Ever Wednesday I come to the park, because that's the day she usually comes to the park. The girl with the long brown hair that shimmers in the sun. The girl with eyes like the full moon. The girl that I've been too scared to talk to since I first laid eyes on her.

Today was the day that I would talk to her, I'd spent an unhealthy amount of time in the mirror rehearsing what I would finally say to her the night before. Came up with stuff like "Hey, crazy weather we're having." or "Hi, I noticed you like lilacs. I like Lilacs too!" No, that sounds too creepy. What about "Hello, I've noticed you come to the park every Wednesday. I Love parks." I'm hopeless.

I sat down on one of the nicer benches in the park, most were pretty beaten up and rotting except for a few. The bench I sat on only had a few planks missing out of the back, but it was nice to rest my legs anyway.

"Hey there!" I heard coming from the side of me. I froze. How had I completely missed that SHE was sitting on this very bench. What should I say? What are you supposed to do when this happens? I looked over and saw her staring at me, and I quickly darted my eyes to the ground.

"Hi." I murmured. Hi? That's all I could come up with? Hi?

"I've seen you looking at me. I've been waiting for you to make a move for a while, but Seeing as you never did I figured I'd make the first move. I'm Jane." She smiled and held her hand out for me to shake. I was baffled. Was I really that transparent? I reached out and shook her hand. I hope she didn't notice how much I was shaking...

"You going to shake my hand forever? Or are you going to tell me your name?" She gave a little smirk as I realized we were still shaking hands after what seemed like a few minutes.

"Oh. Uh." I managed to spit out as I let go of her hand. "I'm Daniel. You can call me Dan. Or Daniel. But Dan is fine unless you like Daniel then you can call me Daniel but my friends call me Dan. Well some of them call me Daniel bu.."

"Ok, Dannie it is!" she giggled. I've never heard a sound so sweet in my life. "Dannie." No one has ever called me that. The way it rang out of her lips made me melt. I pictured her lips saying it over and over again. Her mouth slowly opening, her lips shining as sounds came out, the short glimpse of her tongue I saw when she finished saying it.

"So you going to ask me out or am I going to have to do that too?"

"No! I mean. Yeah, I'll ask you out. I mean. Like a date? er. Do you like Thai food? I think Thai food is ok but I'm more of an Italian kind of guy maybe we could get Mexican, I know this great place off of 8th street that has the best.."

"A movie is fine." Her eyes twinkled as she smiled at me. She knew I was nervous. I stared at her and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"A movie sounds great." I said, without blabbering! "What kind of movies do you like?"

"I've got a few in mind... Be over by 8. I live on 8th street in the Northwood Apartments; they're right next to that Mexican food place, You can't miss it. Apartment 341." She got up off the bench, and started to walk away. She looked back and gave me a little wink and a smile to accompany it. She walked away and I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Ow! Yeah... Not dreaming.

Chapter 2

345. 344. 343. 342. 341! Found you! I looked at my phone and realized I was fifteen minutes early. Shit. Should I knock? Maybe I'll just wait out here for a bit and then knock. The door opened.

"Hey! You're late." She said with that cute smirk she gives. I couldn't help saying sorry even though I knew she was joking. "Come on in, sorry for the mess."

Her apartment was quite large. Bigger than most I've seen. The kitchen was on my right and had a black island in the middle. The floors were white tiles up until the living room. The living room had brown carpet, with a large entertainment center in the front; but there was one thing missing.

"How are we going to watch a movie if you don't have a TV?" I said, looking around for where one might be hiding.

"It's in my room, I like sleeping with the TV on at night. Helps me fall asleep." Overall her apartment was spectacular. By far the nicest one I've seen in the city.

"I'll make some popcorn, do you like extra butter?"

"Yes. Don't even get me started on that. Popcorn without extra butter should be illegal"

"Good. I'm glad we're on the same page!" She was perfect. She was beautiful, and she likes extra butter on her popcorn. How is this even happening?

We stood in the kitchen awkwardly listening to the popcorn pop in the microwave. I looked around. Her sink had a few dirty dishes in it, but that's to be expected. Her counters were pretty clean except for a few papers here and there, some bread, knives, and other kitchen stuff. Pop. Pop. Pop pop pop. I looked back towards the microwave and she was gone. Oh no.

"So!" she said as I about jumped out of my skin. I turned around to look at her across the island. There were a few DVDs laying in front of her. "Horror or romance?" She said with her hands on the two DVDs.

"It's kind of corny... But I'm more of a romance kind of guy. What's that DVD over there?" I pointed to another DVD that was on the counter. It looked like it didn't have a cover.

"Oh! Um. Nothing. Don't worry about that one" She grabbed it, and threw it on the couch beside her.

"Come on! I have to have more options than just romance and horror" I said, trying to do the smirk thing. I don't think it worked, I probably just looked stupid. She giggled.

"I don't think you'd like that one. It's not quite... Romance. I don't even know why I have it. It's one of my friends' DVDs actually. I think they just left it here. Nothing good. Just a chick flick or something" She was definitely hiding something. I walked over to get it off of the couch.

"I'll watch anything," I said, "I'm not that picky about movies." I picked it up and opened it. I looked at her, and looked at the DVD. She gave me an embarrassed look and looked at the ground in shame. "Wow. The Texas.. Cunt.. Massacre." She frowned. "This is honestly... The best porn movie ever. Holy shit!" She looked up surprised as I sat down in awe on her couch.

"Really? Wait. You're not disgusted.. Or weirded out or anything?"

"Disgusted? I didn't think anyone else knew this movie existed! All my friends just think I'm weird for having it! Sure it's a bit different, but it's a perfect mix of soft and hardcore porn!"

Just then, she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back in to her couch.

"I've wanted to do this for a while. I didn't think you'd be up for it, but I don't care anymore." She held me firmly in place, kneeled on top of me, and began kissing me. I froze. How can this be happening? There's no way I'm this lucky.

Her tongue danced on my lips and I began to kiss back. It was slow and gentle at first. She nibbled on my lip a few times, and I began getting aroused. I hoped she couldn't feel me getting hard underneath her... I was always self conscious about getting hard with women.

She began kissing my cheek and moved to my neck. She kissed it and bit it softly. My lower back began to feel tingly. I've never experienced this before. She bit harder and began sucking on my neck.

"Hey! You're going to give me a hickey!" I said, trying to break her lip's hold on my neck.

"Deal with it." She said. The vibrations of her voice on my neck aroused me like nothing else had before. I was fully hard but I didn't even care. She sucked and bit my neck and I began to moan. Her hands dropped from my shoulders and went for my shirt. She began to take it off and I did the same for her.

Before long, I only had my boxers on and she had her bra and panties on. Both black. Her bra and panties were tight on her. She was skinny, and had a very nice body. Under her panties my dick was fully erect and she was grinding on it. She reached behind her and undid her bra and threw it on my face.

I went to take it off of my face but her hands stopped mine. She pinned them to the couch and kept grinding on me.

"Get up, we're going to the bedroom." she took the bra off my eyes and I finally got a good look at her boobs. Her nipples were sticking out a little bit, and they were nice and round. Without thinking I leaned forward and put one of her nipples in my mouth. She squealed at the surprise, and then moaned when I started licking them.

I had no Idea what I was doing, but it felt right. I licked the tip of her nipple, sucked it, and took the other one in my fingers and rolled it around. She was letting out little moans and I stopped and gave her a smile as her eyes met mine.

She grabbed me by my arms and pulled me off the couch. "My room. Now!" she yelled with lust in her eyes. She practically pulled me all the way to her room and threw me on her bed.

"Close your eyes. No peeking or I'll make you regret it." I did as she asked. It was killing me to know what she was doing. I heard her moving some things, there was a lot of silence and then she was on top of me. She grabbed my arms and held them above my head. I felt something go around my wrists and before I realized what was happening, I couldn't move my arms. I panicked, and opened my eyes. She was completely naked. Her body distracted me long enough for her to tie my legs to the bed too. I tried moving but it was no use.

"Now I can do anything I want to you. You can't do a fucking thing." she said with an evil look in her eyes. She grabbed a blind fold off of the bed and put it around my eyes. "Now everything will be a surprise." She let out a little giggle, and took off my underwear. I was freaked out, but really aroused at the same time, so I didn't put up much of a fight.

I felt her hands around my dick. She rubbed it slowly with her hands and cupped my balls. Then I felt her tongue. One long lick up the center, and once she got to the tip I flexed so that I could try to get in her mouth, but it didn't work. She kept doing slow, torturous licks up my shaft. Every one getting slower and slower.

I tried to move again, but it was no use. There was no way I could get out of this if she didn't want me to. I was at her mercy. She put my dick in her mouth. At first it was just a little, but very slowly she inched her way down my dick and soon I could feel the warmth of her mouth around me.

She began going up and down. She licked as she went up and played with my balls the whole time. I thought I was going to explode right then and there, but miraculously I didn't. I couldn't help but moan. It felt so good. My dick was wet from her mouth and every time she went down it was surrounded by warmth that nearly sent me over the edge.

She stopped for a second and played with my balls. It was torture not being able to see what she was doing. Then I felt my right ball go in her mouth. She sucked on it and I about died. It was a mix of extreme pleasure and slight pain. She kept going up and down with her hand on my dick while she sucked on my balls.

She licked them and sucked on them and moved her hand faster and faster. I nearly came and she stopped everything. I let out a sigh and a groan. There was nothing. The only sound I heard was my breathing.

Suddenly a pair of lips were on my left nipple. My eyes rolled back in my head as I heard her mumble "Payback." while licking my nipple. I knew she was trying to give me that seductive smirk of hers, but her mouth was a little preoccupied.

She moved from my nipple up to my neck, and I felt like I was going to fly away. How is it possible to feel this good? She licked my neck, and went down to my nipple. She licked all the way down my body and put my dick back in her mouth. She went up and down a few times and stopped.

I let out another groan. "Ugh. Don't stop! This is so much torture!" I felt her shift on the bed. I felt her sit down on me just above my dick. She began to rub herself on it. I could feel how wet she was just from the grinding. I was practically getting soaked!

She put her hands on my shoulders, leaned forward, and thrusted herself on to me. She let out a loud moan. I went in so easily, she was so incredibly wet. She slowly rode up and down on me, taking every bit of me in as she went down. Her vagina was tight, but she was riding me without problems.

She took her hands off my shoulders and took my blindfold off. "Don't want you to miss anything." She said smiling. Her hair was messy, but it still looked amazing.

"Hey, I don't have a condom on. I'm going to blow any minute, You know that right? This is awesome, but I don't want to get you pregnant."

"Ok, tell me when you're close." She began going harder, I wanted to delay as long as I could, but she was determined to make it difficult. She was moaning and I could feel her vagina tightening up. She let out a moan just short of a scream and I felt her vagina clamp down on me HARD. She kept riding and I was getting dangerously close to coming.

"I'm going to come." I hardly managed to say it, and she said "Tell me when." She rode me for a few more seconds and I held off for as long as I could. I couldn't wait any longer, I felt my orgasm rising.

"Now." I said. She pushed down on my shoulders, looked me dead in the eyes, and gave me a devilish smile.

"Ok." She said. She thrusted herself down on my dick, and clamped down on it harder than last time. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I couldn't move. I tried wriggling free, and I tried holding back, but I couldn't. I couldn't bear it any longer and I came harder than I have ever come before. Pulse after pulse after pulse went inside her. I could feel both our bodies shaking with orgasm as I filled her up. Just when I thought I couldn't come any more another wave hit me. Wave after wave came, and I shot load after load inside of her.

After what seemed like forever, I finally stopped. I could still feel her vagina pulsing with me inside of it. She collapsed on top of me, and my body went limp.

Ch 3.

When I woke up I was untied, and she was sleeping with her head on my chest. I gently nudged her awake and before I could ask, she knew just what was on my mind.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry. Go back to sleep." I closed my eyes, and she whispered in my ear. "I can feel you inside me." I felt her smile as she laid her head back down on my chest. How did I get so lucky? I fell asleep holding her tight against me. What a great day this turned out to be!