An Interesting Dream

Story Info
A writer reveals her bondage fantasy.
1.4k words
4.11
22.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fantasy I had last night.

Mutual friends had a party, at their beautiful country estate. A lot of guests were there, but only you and I had been invited to stay over. The party was pretty boring, which was unusual as Peter and Mary usually threw great parties.

After downing several drinks to help me loosen up, I realised that it had only made me tired.

I found Peter and Mary in the study, talking in low tones with you. The conversation abruptly stopped as I walked into the room.

"Everything O. K.,?" said Peter.

"Oh, yes, fine thanks, but I am a little tired. Would you mind if I retired early?"

"Not at all, love" said Mary, "I will show you where you are sleeping tonight."

Mary led me outside into the back courtyard to the stairs alongside the old stables, which they had converted into bedrooms. Walking inside I stopped dead. There in front of me was a four poster bed, just as I had always dreamed of one day owning.

"Oh, Mary, it's beautiful, " I said, sitting carefully on the edge.

"Go on you cant break it, plenty of room for three or more."

"I will leave you now and return to my guests, sleep well". And with that parting remark she was gone.

MMMMMM, what a fantastic bed. I walked into the ensuite, ceiling to floor mirrors lined one wall, making it appear huge, although the size put my own ensuite at home to shame.

I stripped slowly, admiring my firm, upright, full breasts with their large nipples, it would be good if I could suck them, but they were always just out of reach. I filled the bath with hot water and scented bubbles, first shaving my pubic area, then slowly lowering in to feel the heat of the water enter my slit and warm my clit.

Laying back I daydream about the handsome hunk who had been talking to Peter and Mary. An unusual name, which eluded me for now, he had the most amazing, piercing eyes.

Almost dozing off to sleep, I decided to get out of the bath and wrapping myself in a huge fluffy towel, I returned to the bed.

Unbelievable, I had told Mary that I loved four poster beds and here I was going to sleep in one.

Dropping the towel to the floor I climb naked into bed, the cool sheets making me gasp slightly and my nipples instantly harden.

I lie there, in the dark, thinking of the handsome stranger, a smile on my lips as I slowly drift off to sleep.

- 2 -

I dream I am kissing you, but I cant quite get my hands up to stroke your face. I struggle and quite suddenly wake up! You are there kissing my lips, I am shocked, thinking that I am dreaming but knowing I am awake.

"Hello, pet," you say.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I have come visiting, I wanted to see you in bed."

"You had better leave, before I scream and wake the house up." I say boldly.

"Go ahead, pet, if it will make you feel better, but no -one will hear, apart from Peter and Mary and they know I am here. "

"What?... " I stumble over my words, mind cannot react quick enough. I try to get out of bed, but that is when I realise that my arms and legs are tied to the four poster bed quite securely, making me very vulnerable, arms and legs tied open wide.

"What have you done?" I ask, and see the smile on your face.

"Just helping you to live out your fantasy, my dear, Peter has told me that you often fantasize about being tied up. "

"Oh God no, this is madness, " I start to scream, it echoes in the big room.

"Your screams are wasted, why not wait till later, in the throes of passion?"

You climb on the bed and straddle my body.

"Do you yet realise how helpless you are" you say, as you remove the sheet from my breasts. exposing them to your gaze.

Your hand brushes the nipple and it hardens, the areola contracting to form little pimples. Despite myself I am feeling slightly aroused.

"What beautiful breasts you have, see I can do this, " as you pull the nipple... "and this... " twisting it... "and you can do nothing to stop me."

You then lower your head and slowly lick my nipples, one at a time and then suck them into your mouth.

I wriggle away or try to, but you bite the nipple hard, and I stop.

"If you do that I will hurt you and you don't want that do you?"

I shake my head, unable to speak.

Your mouth continues to suck, harder and harder, making my nipple enlarge, sucking as if to take the milk from me, if I had any.

The feel of your mouth on my nipple has aroused me so much, I can smell my arousal.

You stop, and slowly lick your way up my nipples, breasts, and shoulders to my neck, kissing and sucking my neck, around to my ear and pushing your tongue deep in my ear. I cannot help the reaction from my body, my back arches pushing my cunt in the air, wanting, so wanting you.

I see you smile as you see my reaction.

Your tongue moves slowly down further now, licking my belly, flicking in and out of my navel. Travelling down now to my pubic mound, I feel the heat from your mouth as it opens to cover my mound. I gasp as I feel your teeth brush against me.

Your tongue runs up and down my thighs then slowly enters my slit, searching for, and finding my hard clit. You take it and suck it hard, I gasp, as tears spring to my eyes.

"Ouch, " I yell, "don't hurt me. "

"You will do well to not complain, slut, I am your Master"

Not believing what I am hearing, I am stupefied, I cannot answer.

You suck harder, the pain now giving way to pleasure. My back arches in spite of myself, I push my hips into your face.

I hear you chuckle as your tongue goes deep into my pussy.

A finger works its way into my arse, I buck and thrust, bearing down on your finger as your tongue works its magic on me.

My hips work faster and faster into your face and then I feel it, the orgasm building and building.

"Cum, slut, cum for your Master" you say,

I have gone over the edge, my orgasm coming in waves. I yell, moan, scream and shout in ecstacy. Bucking, thrusting as your tongue fucks me and your finger in my arse.

You keep going as another orgasm rolls over me and then I slowly sink back into the bed, drained for now.

- 3 -

You climb from between my legs and stand. A smile plays around your lips.

You stand at the head of the bed and thrust your hard cock into my face

"My turn now, slut" you say and you take your cock and brush it against my lips, I can taste the precum.

"Open your mouth," you say, and as I open you push your cock deep inside me.

Your hips begin to thrust, making your cock go deep in my mouth. I am starting to get carried away and it takes me a little while to realise that there are hands on my legs, stroking them. I try to look down but cannot because of your cock.

Fingers are pushed roughly in my cunt, working on me, making me wetter, I feel them rubbing my g-spot, arousing me for an instant, before being withdrawn and then I feel a hard cock pushed into my cunt.

The movement of the cock in my cunt, pushing against my clit is arousing me. I suck your cock deeper into me, as the other cock fucks deeper into me.

I hear you groan as I suck you, your cock thrusting faster and faster into me. Then suddenly you stiffen and with a huge roar, you cum deep in my mouth. I suck greedily, hungrily, taking all of your cum and swallow it.

I hear a moan and I stiffen. That sounded like Peter...

To Be Continued...