An Interesting Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Student and teacher fall into their roles.
9.3k words
4.74
26k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDShire
BDShire
22 Followers

Part 2 of 3. Part 3 will follow soon I hope - waiting to hear back from editor! Have put BDSM rather than first time as the 'control' scenario seems to be more important than the first time aspect, but happy to discuss!

Forgot to mention editor last time!! Editor is DevotedToHer.

*****

If he thought the few minutes at the end of his lesson dragged, then this was worse. David was getting impatient. Oh, she wasn't late, but time just seemed to be standing still. Finally he heard heels slowly walking towards his closed door. He quickly moved the pile of paperwork from his desk to the floor. The large old fashioned desk was mostly clear now, but not clear enough that if those heels belonged to someone else - like the formidable deputy head for example - it wouldn't look suspicious. He picked up her assignment from the pile and put it on the desk in front of him. He stood behind the desk, waiting.

After a brief pause, there were 3 knocks on the door.

"Come in!" he called, hoping the slight quiver of excitement in his voice wasn't clear through the closed door.

The door handle turned and he was relieved to see Jane stood there in her short skirt and tight white thin blouse. Relief because it wasn't the deputy head, and relief because she had turned up. He had no idea what he would have done with himself if she hadn't - well he did, but it wouldn't have been quite so much fun! Not to mention how he would have coped in future lessons with her.

*

She walked into his office and breathed deeply, partially to keep herself from getting over excited, and partly to take in the scent. Mixed with the smell of wax polish and old leather, she could clearly smell Mr Carter. She knew the smell of his aftershave so very well from the past weeks she'd spent so close to him in the class, and it was an underlying scent throughout the room. The smell alone caused a fluttering inside her, and she marvelled at the power of smells as she turned her back to him and closed the door, effortlessly locking it. She turned and leaned gently against the closed locked door.

*

As she entered, he looked her up and down, pleased that he could finally look all he liked without having to worry about being caught. Before he had a chance to tell her to, he noticed that she had closed the door and locked it. Oh yes, they had exactly the same plan in mind.

Recovering from the shock of this head strong young woman, he commanded...

"Sit. Take that chair there," as he pointed to the chair on the other side of the desk. As she walked towards it he looked at her face closely. She was trying to look worried but her eyes gave her away. Pleased that this 'caricature' of himself was the way she was obviously wanting to go, he turned from her, clasped his hands behind his back, and looked out of the window. Partially to play the part, partially to help him calm down a little! He looked out to the grounds of the school, glad that not only was it not break time, but that they were also on the second floor. No need to close the blind, and he was sure that he'd much rather experience what was about to happen with the sunlight shining in making everything so very clear.

"Jane. I am very disappointed in you. This work you've done today is just not good enough," he reprimanded.

"I'm sorry Sir..." he heard her reply softly behind him. God, she had an amazing voice. A British accent always got to him. He swiftly turned around to face her, putting both hands on the desk and leaning forwards on to them.

"It's too late for that. Your work is usually excellent and I just can't understand why you thought you could hand in this piece of...rubbish, and expect to get a good grade from it. I'm sorry Jane, but I'm going to have to give you detention." He looked straight in her eyes, making sure she understood the importance of what he was about to say. Would she go along with it? "That, of course, means that I expect you back in this office, after school, when everyone else has gone home, and I will have a special punishment for you. Understood?"

*

He was playing along perfectly, she thanked her lucky stars! She had chosen so well! She sat on the chair across from the desk, legs crossed causing her skirt to rise again. She listened to him berate her. God that voice. He could tell her to do whatever he wanted to her, and she would. Without question.

She was awoken by her thoughts when she realised he was giving her detention! What? Before she had a chance to say anything, he continued. Alone eh? After school? No one around? Hmmmmm. Nicely played Mr Carter, she thought to herself. She lowered her head so he couldn't see her smile, and replied...

"Yes sir, understood." She raised her head to look back into his eyes. "Very much understood".

"Good girl," he replied.

"But Sir, if you don't mind me saying so Sir, I'm a bit worried about my grades. Will they slip because of this work today?"

"Hmmmm. Possibly."

She knew he'd like this little idea, if he hadn't had the same idea himself already - which she wouldn't be surprised about if she was honest! "Well then Sir, is there any way I can help boost my grades? And extra work I can do for you sir? Anything at all?"

*

Oh she liked the idea of staying after school, he saw that in her eyes. Pleased, he allowed himself to relax a little into the scenario that was unfolding in front of him. Incredibly, as if she had been reading her thoughts from earlier, she started asking if there was anything she could do to boost her grades. Little minx...

He sat down on his large leather chair, and leant across the desk.

"Why yes, now you mention it, I have just the type of project for girls who do badly in my reproduction class. And looking back through your work Jane," he started saying while glancing through her assignment on the desk, "there are some key points you seem to have misunderstood."

"Oh?" she asked innocently. "What key points were those then sir?"

"Well young lady, for a start you've completely mislabelled the human reproductive organs! How on earth did you get that wrong Jane? Hmm?"

*

She looked up at him and pretended to be lost for words.

"I...uh...um...sir, it was just that, it was difficult to make them out from the diagrams in the book... someone had scribbled all over them..."

"That's no excuse," he countered, "you were told to buy your own books at when you joined this school."

"But sir, I have my own book, I just...um...forgot it today and had to borrow a school one."

"I see." He started tapping his fingertips on the oak desk. "Well, forgetting your book is very careless isn't it Jane?"

"Yes sir," she replied, acting sorry and embarrassed.

"So I think that little episode of forgetfulness can be addressed later in detention, don't you?"

"Oh yes sir," she replied, almost too eagerly she mentally noted. "You're very kind sir."

*

David could tell she was looking forward to detention later. That little slip up nearly gave her away completely. But he was determined that while they still had time left he would get a chance to show her what she could really be looking forward to after school. Why waste an opportunity like this?

"Now then, this project. Since you are obviously incapable of recognising even the simple parts of the human reproductive system from a diagram, we're going to have to take this to a new level. For a start, you won't be able to see anything over there. Come here girl."

"Yes sir," she replied as she slowly uncrossed her legs and stood. She walked slowly around to the other side of the desk.

"Good girl." He stood and stepped away from the chair a little. "Now sit. Up here. On the desk."

*

She could feel her heart pounding as she walked around the desk. As soon as she stopped, he commended her to sit on his high oak desk. She had to move closer to him to be able to sit where he directed, and she felt her arm brush against his chest as she backed up against the desk. The small touch made her breathing quicken ever so slightly - this was going to be good. As she carefully pulled herself to sit on the edge, with her ankles crossed in front of her, she calculated that the desk was a very convenient height...for many different activities!

"Like this sir?" she asked shyly, looking up at him from beneath her eyelashes.

*

The feel of her arm against his chest was exquisite. If that little touch felt that good... she was so close to him now. He could smell the scent of shampoo from her hair, and he did everything possible to resist from reaching out for her then and there.

"Yes, perfect" he replied to her as she asked if she was sat in the right place. Oh it was the right place alright. The sunlight was streaming through the window and directly over her. She looked stunning, glowing like an angel. Luckily, the sunlight was missing her eyes, which would have meant she couldn't see him as much as he could see her, which would have been a shame...although, her not seeing anything he was doing would be an interesting idea...for another time.

"Now then, young lady, if you are unable to label the more detailed aspects of the reproductive organs, than I'm concerned that you don't know the other key parts of the body a human uses during courtship, which as you know is key for reproduction to take place. Firstly, answer me this. Which part of the body is used to kiss with?"

"The...the lips, sir," she responded breathily. God he loved it when she called him Sir.

"Very good. Now then, for this project I believe we should make full use of the kinaesthetic method of learning."

*

The sun shone strongly onto her as she sat expectantly on the desk. Every now and then his silhouette crossed in front of her, amplifying his lean figure. Fortunately, because of his commandingly smooth and sexy voice, she had no trouble drawing her attention away from his body to the delicious things he was hinting towards.

"Kinaesthetic learning sir? What's that?" she asked, knowing full well what it meant. She wasn't stupid after all!

"Kinaesthetic learning is one of the 3 types of learning - audio and visual are the other two. Audio is when people can learn from hearing about it, visual is from looking, reading or watching, and kinaesthetic is about doing. You seem like a kinaesthetic learner to me, with an aspect of visual - when the diagrams aren't scribbled over that is - " he smirked at her, "so we'll make use of these skills."

Nicely played Mr Carter, she thought to herself, nicely played. She wondered how the next step would be taken.

"Oh? So what you mean, sir, is that for me to remember all the information, it's best if I see it and I do it?"

"Correct. So, if lips are used for kissing, it should be done. Yes?"

"...yes sir."

*

This was it, the first forbidden moment. Once this line was crossed, there was no going back. He reached out towards her and very gently took hold of her ruby bottom lip between forefinger and thumb.

"So, young lady," he said quietly "this is your lip, and a very pretty one if I may say so..."

He leaned towards her and ever so softly kissed her. Her full lips kissed back with an urgency that he wasn't expecting. Not to waste the moment he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her hard to him, almost pulling her off the desk. Her legs wrapped ever so slightly around his legs as their tongues entwined in such a passion that they both felt as if they'd explode. Damn, she was a good kisser. She'd definitely done that before.

He reluctantly broke away from the kiss, stepping back away, dropping his hands by his sides, so no part of his body was touching hers. He was incredibly pleased to see her face flushed and her soft lips still slightly parted.

"Now then, next question." He smiled.

*

As he kissed her, she found herself losing control for the first time that day. She lost herself in his kiss. Damn he was a good kisser. As his strong hands pulled her against him, her legs involuntarily moved up around him. It was the feeling of his obvious arousal resting against her inner thigh that finally brought herself round and she strictly told herself to slow down! But she didn't want the kiss to end. So this is what it was like to kiss a real man, not those boys from her year! It was heavenly. Finally he pulled away, moving just far enough away that no part of their bodies were touching.

"Now then, next question." He smiled. Just a slight smile, just to show her that he was oh so very happy with the situation. She smiled seductively back before forcing herself to act all shy again.

"Um, sir, can I ask a question first?" she quietly asked.

"Quickly girl, we haven't got all day."

"I've never kissed a man like you before, only boys my age. Did I do ok?"

*

Was she really asking that?? Oh god it was perfect. If she was asking that, then she was either acting very well, or if she really hadn't kissed any men other than those her own age, there was the slim possibility that she was... no, doubtful...of could she be? Was she? Still a virgin? Oh heavenly god.

"Yes Jane, that was very good. If you've never kissed a proper man before, then for your first time, that was very good. It will certainly help towards your marks for this project."

He had to know. He had to know if she was still a virgin. She'd acted so powerfully all the way along, so sure of her own sexuality, he assumed she was sexually active... no, maybe he won't ask just yet.

"Now then, next question. Which part of the body assists with walking, running, and general movement, but also leads a path to the female sexual organs?"

*

She'd stunned him a little with that question, she knew. That's good, she'd hate to be predictable. Besides, asking for reassurance like that increased her pretence of innocence, which she knew he was enjoying! Maybe she'd let him in on the secret of her virginity, she hadn't decided yet. She didn't want him suddenly treating her like a china bowl that might break, she wanted him to have his way in exactly the way this was leading.

"Um...I'm not sure Sir," she replied, honestly not sure whether he meant feet, legs, or what...

"Do you want a clue?"

"Oh yes please sir" she replied eagerly.

He reached out and very gently wrapped his fingers around the back of her ankles, caressing her skin through the stockings. Slowly he started tracing a pattern up the back of her calves. "Does this help?" he asked with a guttural growl.

"Y...yes sir". God, his fingers felt like they were tingling, sending soft shocks all the way up her legs to the very area she was desperate for him to get to. "The answer is 'legs' sir".

"Very good Jane. These are obviously your legs, and very nice they are too." With that he took one leg with both hands and expertly started to massage her calf muscles. An involuntary groan escaped her lips as they rose higher and started massaging around her thighs. Before his fingers reached the bare skin above her stockings, he abruptly stopped, removed his hands, and started the whole process again from the bottom of the other leg. It was everything she could do not to lean back on the desk - this was heaven!

*

The feeling of her legs through the stockings were incredible. He always had a weakness for stockings, but she couldn't have known that could she? She seemed to have everything else planned! No, a LOT of men have a weakness for stockings, she probably just took an educated guess. And a very good guess it was too.

As he massaged her young muscles, he resisted raising her leg up to his shoulder. Oh to feel her leg up there and to kiss her through those stockings. But no, he could wait...plenty of opportunities...he hoped. She let out a small groan. Heavens...

As his hands reached the lacy top to her stockings, he managed to resist touching the milky white skin of her thigh. As he reluctantly pulled his hands away, he was convinced he could feel the heat from beneath her skirt - a skirt that had risen up ever so slightly more than is decent. With the thought of the treasure still hidden away, he started the same process on her other leg, ever so slowly working upwards, and breaking away before touching her skin.

He stood up straight and noticed that she was leaning back ever so slightly.

"Sit up straight girl," he managed to command her.

*

Jane sat up straight as commanded. To have a full body massage from Mr Carter was now top of her list of 'Other fantasies to play out'! She had never felt so turned on in all her life. Not even from the porn she'd managed to sneak onto her computer from the internet, not from playing with her toys...never!

Sitting up straight again she suddenly noticed how wet she felt. Her panties must be soaked...oh well, she thought, trying not to smile to herself, hopefully he'll discover how wet she is himself soon enough.

"Now, do you think you'll remember that piece of information?"

"Oh yes sir, you've helped so much, this is definitely the most productive way for me to learn."

"Good. Now then, next question. Which part of the body is not only used for feeding newborns, but also a powerful erogenous zone for the female, and a major source of sexual attraction for the male"

Well, at least this question was more obvious!!

"Um...I'm not sure what the proper name for them are Sir...only what the girls call them..." she replied, knowing that using slang words would probably turn him on more than any of the scientific names - names that she knew full well thank you very much!

"Oh? Well, fine, tell me what the girls call them, I'm sure I can be lenient with my marks for this part of the project."

"Um, well some call them boobies or boobs sir, some call them tits..."

"Good enough answer I suppose, young lady. Now then, I obviously haven't got any to show you, and as you're the only one in the room with them - and if this process is going to work - you'll have to help us out here." He smirked ever so slightly, and looked expectantly down at her.

She allowed herself to smile ever so slightly. "Very well sir, if it will help with my project..."

*

He watched as she reached down to her blouse and slowly started undoing her buttons one at a time until the thin material finally fell away. There, in all their glory were her breasts, encased in a beautiful white patterned bra. A rather large firm bra - obviously well required to keep those little - or not so little - beasts contained! As Jane breathed in and out, her breasts rose and fell. David found himself entranced by them. She reached up to pull the tie loose, but he stopped her.

"No." It was all he needed to say. The school tie looked perfect there, nestled on her cleavage, moving along with her breathing. Before she did anything else, he reached forward and cupped each breast with each hand, feeling the softness beneath the bra and the movement of them as her breath quickened at his touch.

"Good, very good" he said as he squeezed and massaged gently through the fabric. A short while later, he tore his eyes away from her breasts and noticed that she had her eyes closed, and was biting her bottom lip, supposedly to stop herself from moaning again and betraying what she was feeling. David smiled. Damn she was good. In every possible way, she was gooooood. Abruptly and while watching her face for a reaction, he withdrew his hands and stepped away again.

*

She could feel herself giving in to the pleasure again as he massaged and squeezed. Oh it felt so good. For one, his large hands could hold a lot more of her breasts than she first thought, so it felt as if her breasts were encased in some sort of weird futuristic massage machine. Hmmm, she thought to herself, another interesting fantasy idea for another time...

BDShire
BDShire
22 Followers