An Interesting Prospect

Story Info
Part one of a two part adventure.
1.7k words
3.85
27.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William was back in the country. It wasn't for long and it meant that he wasn't coming home. Just a short stopover for what I assumed was another business meeting and then he was off again. I missed him.

Lots.

We talked every day of course but that didn't mean that I didn't ache for his touch and his lips against mine. I knew the hotel he was staying at and decided to take matters into my own hands.

It was a long drive and some outrageous flirting with the concierge to get into his room but I was there and he was due back at any moment. I knew time was short so I flung my bag onto the bed and unzipped it. I slipped my jeans off and my knickers followed, my t-shirt and bra came off and I jumped into the shower. The warm water sent tingles down my spine as I imagined the look on his face as he opened the door. Damp and warm I rubbed the towel over my naked body; my nipples were so hard they ached and my cunt was wet with anticipation.

The stockings I knew he loved so much slipped over my legs with ease and I clipped them into the suspender belt that I knew would stay on no matter how rough he got with me. I toyed with the red bra for a while but decided upon the black to match the rest. I was ready for him.

I stood at the window and looked out across the car park; not the most romantic of settings but I'd not seen him for 2 weeks now and honestly, I didn't care. Suddenly his car came into view and my heartbeat quickened. I felt like the girl I had been that first time we met not the woman who he claimed six years ago. I lay on the bed to wait for him, then changed my mind and sat on the chair, my heels planted firmly on the carpet, knees apart. No, that wouldn't do. I stood to position myself back on the bed as the door opened.

His eyes met mine immediately; he faltered and almost shut the door before recognition hit in. Within 2 strides he was across the room. His bag dropped and I was in his arms. His eyes said it all as he swept me up and held me. His lips against mine, the stubble on his chin grazing my soft skin as his tongue found its way into my mouth and we kissed. I could feel his cock hard already against my stomach, he pushed me away from him and wordlessly held me at arm's length looking me up and down. I blushed. He always had this effect on me and I was sure no matter how long we were together we always would. "Go on, for me," he whispered as he bent to my ear.

I knew what he wanted. He sat in the chair at the end of the bed relaxed, the stresses of the day's meeting gone from his mind. "On or off?" I asked.

He thought briefly. "On."

I walked backwards from him until the back of my knees bumped against the bed. I sat down and parted my legs, wide. I snaked my hand down my body till it reached the gusset of my knickers, wet already with the excitement of him. I rubbed gently, moulding the silky material between the lips of my cunt. I had shaved this morning, a surprise for him. The material was wet now and sticky; I hooked a finger in and pulled it to one side. I heard him murmur in approval as my naked lips came into view. I lay back on the bed and raised my knees up. I could no longer see him but I knew where his gaze would be focussed. I rubbed my clit gently then slipped my fingers down to find the pool of wet that I could feel was there, bringing it back to cover my clit once more. One finger slipped inside, then another and then I was finger fucking myself for him as I had done so many times. I heard him move and the zip on my bag open. I knew instinctively what he was doing and reached out. He placed it onto my hand, big and cold and hard. Our toy. The huge glass dildo he had bought me.

My fingers came out of my cunt and I instinctively raised them to my lips as my toy went between my legs. It was big almost too big for my tight pussy but William loved watching me fuck myself with it. I rubbed its cold surface up and down my lips, coating it in my juices before nudging it up against the entrance to my cunt. Slowly, ever so slowly I pushed it inside.

It filled me. I had to pause to take a breath before I could move it again; slowly slipping it from me just to push it back inside. I was so horny. I needed fucking and I knew the quicker I gave him what he wanted the quicker he'd be inside me. I sped up my movements. Thrusting my dildo in and out of my cunt, I could hear the sticky squelchy noises I was making and I knew he loved it. My other hand went to my clit and as I fucked myself hard I rubbed it, desperate to cum, desperate for his approval and most of all his cock.

I felt the waves of orgasm rising within me and as they hit I cried out, my knees instinctively going together as I curled into a ball. His hands stopped that this time. They held my legs apart as I came over the glass toy in my cunt. As my orgasm subsided he reached down and slipped it from me. It was smeared with my cum, almost frosted in appearance. He licked its length and then held it for me to suck. I ran my lips over it and tasted myself before pulling him down onto me to kiss.

He was still fully dressed compared to my bra, suspender belt and stockings. As we kissed I reached down and undid his jeans, his cock released hit hard against my hand and I wrapped my fingers around him. He was big. Bigger than other men I'd had, and thick too. He stretched me wide whenever we fucked and I loved it. He knelt up on the bed and as I knelt before him he unbuttoned his shirt and slid it from his shoulders. This wasn't the best of positions so we manoeuvred back to the chair. He sat with his cock erect; I crouched at his feet, knees apart. I took his cock in my hand and ran my tongue around him.

I had missed his salty taste and took him in deeply and quickly. He inhaled sharply as I gently dragged my teeth up his shaft, my tongue teasing him. As I sucked him he wrapped my hair around his hand and slowly stood. I had to adjust my position to kneeling before him as his hips started to gently thrust at me, fucking my mouth. I loved it. I reached between my legs and started to rub at my clit again. I could feel his eyes watching me in the reflection of the full length mirror on the wall. My fingers sticky with my own juices I reached for his balls. As he pushed deep into the back of my throat I cupped them and squeezed gently. I tightened my cheeks around him and he increased the speed of his thrusting.

Suddenly he pulled out of me and took his cock in his hand. He wanked furiously as I knelt like the good girl I was, my mouth open, my blue eyes upturned to his.

His cum splattered warm across my face. He aimed for my mouth with remarkable accuracy and I was treated to a mouthful before the rest hit my lips, across my glasses and started to drip down my cheeks. He milked every last drop from himself before he sank to his knees and kissed me; our mouths sharing his cum.

We moved back onto the bed. He pulled me up beside him and he looked at me. "This is a nice surprise," he smiled. "You know I have another meeting in an hour though don't you?"

I nodded. "Who with this time?" I asked.

"Jay," he said and my heart skipped a beat. Jay was a friend and a business colleague of William. We had met a few times briefly and his gaze had always been approving. William had told me on more than one occasion that he had often mentioned sharing me and had turned the conversation to our sex life with remarkable frequency. William I know, had boasted of me, maybe to encourage his naughty thoughts and I know on more than one drunken occasion had shared photos I'd sent him. I had taken it as a bit of a joke and a compliment but lately with time on my hands I had been thinking more and more about it. I knew that it was one of William's oldest fantasies to share me with another man - to watch me cum around another cock while he sat and watched.

"Is he staying over?" I asked, "Or flying back home tonight?"

"I think he's staying. He doesn't have to be back till tomorrow lunch time."

I knew the meeting was a casual one, just over dinner to discuss a new supplier. "Could I come with you?" I asked. I had never been to a meeting with William before and he knew that I must be asking for a reason. He sat up and looked straight at me. "You want to come with me?!" He asked, finding my sudden interest amusing.

"Maybe," I pouted at his amusement. "I just thought..."

"Thought what?" He asked, suddenly serious. I could tell that the memory of the late night whispers we had shared about me seducing Jay were coming to mind. I don't think he really thought it would ever happen and the realisation that that was exactly what I was suggesting made him hard again.

He rolled over on top of me, kicked my legs apart and took his cock in his hand. "So, "he smiled as he nudged up against my cunt, lowering his mouth to my ear. " Are you going to fuck him for me?" His cock slid deliciously inside me as I smiled in reply.