An Interesting Ride Home

Story Info
My wife and my boss play around in the back seat of the car.
2.1k words
4.24
135.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes I am one of those men who are turned on by the idea of his wife fooling around with other men.

It's something I have learned to be comfortable about, in private. What I didn't expect was my wife to be confessing this to my boss over dinner on a Friday evening.

The three of us had been enjoying a nice dinner following a successful trade exhibition we had attended. My wife had come along to lend a little bit of glamour to our otherwise dull stand and it had worked. Alice had smiled, flirted, accidentally adjusted her skirt (several times) revealing her stocking tops and drawing visitors to our stand in numbers well beyond what we would have expected. The day being such an outstanding success my boss offered to stand dinner on the long drive back, a drive being made by me.

Dinner was great Alice and Don had enjoyed a bottle of wine after a couple of beers and were now onto the brandy. the talk had got progressively more risqué as Don seemed to want to talk about Alice's tactics on the stand, this had then progressed to exploring how naughty she might actually be and ended with her revelation that however naughty she was did not matter as it was something I got a big kick out of. I did not know what to say. So when asked if this was true by Don had no option but to admit to my secret little weakness. The conversation then moved on to a discussion over some of the materialisations our unconventional relationship.

Don learned that I had encouraged Alice to go on dates with a number of my friends, waiting at home for her return when she would slowly stroke my cock while telling me how she had been kissed and fondled, fingered and fucked. How I had watched as she sucked off one of our neighbours letting him cum all over her naked tits, how i had begged her to wander into the kitchen topless whilst a builder was discussing a range of new fitted units to renovate our tired little kitchen. Don was enthralled. I tried not to look to sheepish. In the end Don turned to me offered a high five and called me a legend. Another round of brandy's and a coke for me, Don's hand resting on my wife's thigh at stocking top level and it was time to go. Sheepish about my boss discovering my strange fantasies I might have been but I was not about to miss an opportunity to indulge them.

Don was turned on, the evidence was clearly visible as we left the table. Alice and Don each visited the bathrooms before we left and I waited just outside the door. As they exited the restaurant I stepped forward and declared "Sir and Madam your car awaits"

"Lead on my man" replied Don and Alice linked her arm through his as they followed me to the car. I held the rear door open in a very deferential manner and Alice climbed in. As she moved across the seat her skirt rode up revealing her black lace top stockings and creamy white flesh above, she made no effort to correct her dress as Don climbed in beside and shuffled up to her putting his arm around her shoulder.

We left the restaurant car park with me voicing my intention to take 'the scenic route' back home. This was really nothing more than a declaration that we would be driving along dark country roads rather than the bright lights of the motorway. Don said something to Alice I didn't quite catch and was greeted with some rather naughty sounding giggling. I adjusted the mirror to see that Don was sat at an angle whispering into Alice's ear one arm draped around her shoulder and the other hand resting on her leg at the very top of her stocking, her skirt had definitely moved further up as I could just make out the black lacy thong covering her beautifully trimmed pussy.

We had a little drive before we would be out into the country and the street lights meant that my view into the back seat via the mirror was quite good. It also meant that people looking in from outside could also see Alice and Don in the back quite clearly, which caused some surprise to a young cyclist when we pulled up at traffic lights, who on glancing over saw a couple in the back of a car embroiled in a passionate kiss with his hand massaging her inner thigh.

We were soon out of town and things were hotting up. It was difficult to see at first as my eyes adjusted to the darker conditions, although a bright full moon made it not impossible. I did of course have to be careful as its useful to look forward when driving as well as just gazing lustfully into the mirror. They were not holding back now and the moans coming from Alice convinced me Don's hand had progressed on from her thigh. Having heard Alice being fingered a number of times beford I was sure Don now had at least one finger firmly implanted in my wfe's cunt. I tried to look but could not get a clear view. Needing to know I simply asked,

"Everything all right back there?" Trying not to sound too meek or desperate.

"God yes Don has really long fingers. Alice replied. "I'm sorry about your seat but I'm so wet."

That was everything I needed to know, Don was fingering Alice and she was loving it. Just to remove any further doubt a few seconds later Alice's thong landed next to me on the passenger seat.

We drove on amidst moans and giggles until I heard "It's too tight you will have to unzip it." Then the sound of a zipper being undone. When I could next look in the back Alice's top was round her waist and her naked C cup tits with their delightful rose pink nipples where clearly on show. To say I was finding driving difficult is an understatement, all I wanted to do was gaze into the mirror watching my boss fondle and suck my wifes tits while his fingers played with her pussy thrusting in and out with a deep fucking motion. It was then I noticed we were approaching a village.

I did tell them quite clearly and the street lights also alerted them to the increased visibility they were now subject to but they were too wrapped up in their lust to care. We drove through an almost empty village seeing no one until we were just leaving, when a couple walking their dog got a full view of the action unfolding in the backseat. I will admit the couples view was improved by the fact that I was driving very safely and slowed down as we passed them. Alice caught site of them as we passed and burst out into fits of laughter at their shocked faces.

"Any chance we can find somewhere discreet to park up?" Alice asked "otherwise we will either have an accident or get arrested." Don put his hand on the back of my seat whilst he told me of a quiet parking place some miles ahead and I could smell Alice's pussy on his fingers. my cock was straining so hard in my trousers it was really quite painful.

We drove on and their little bit of exhibitionism was not going to slow them down. By the time we arrived at the parking place Alice had Don's cock out and half of it had disappeared between her lips into her mouth. As I parked and turned round to see, Don, for the second time that night offered me a high five along with the accolade of being a legend.

Alice's mouth was giving Don's cock a good working over. She licked up and down his shaft, flicking her tongue over the under side of his purple knob while her fingers were lightly playing with his balls. I had to relieve my trouser pressure as I was now in pain, so I released my cock and began to slowly stroke it whilst I watched as she slowly slid his cock back into her mouth sinking half way down before sliding back up to start again. Don meanwhile had reached under her body and was fondling her tits, I told him how she likes her nipples pinched hard and Don complied pinching a nipple so hard Alice whimpered with his cock still in her mouth.

I was having a hard time controlling myself. I so desperately wanted to cum but it wasn't time yet i needed to hold on. Don moaned as Alice sunk further and further onto his cock encouraged by Don who now had one hand on her head forcing her down. I almost blew my load when he pushed her down so far she gagged and had to pull off his cock coughing but she was soon back on the job and her head was forced down again and again. Three times Alice gagged as Don forced her down almost to the base of his cock and after the last time she moved to licking his balls instead.

Don slipped forward on the seat and Alice moved her position into the footwell so she could get to his balls easily. Stroking his cock Alice licked and sucked Don's balls then moving lower she began licking behind his balls. Alice knows this is something I love as she slips lower licking round towards my asshole, wanking my cock and licking this sensitive area is normally too much for me and Don was beginning to struggle as well. I was hoping Alice would get down to his ass but this didn't happen. Don pulled her up as he didn't want to shoot his load yet, instead he got her up onto the seat and started to finger her pussy again. I watched as he slipped two fingers in and out of her wet hole as his other hand was pinching her nipples without mercy.

I knew Alice was going over the edge the pink flush all the way up her chest, her neck and into her cheeks was a sure sign she was about to orgasm. Her writhing just drove Don on and he fingered her harder and pinched and pulled her nipples roughly driving her over the edge into a convulsing, squirming orgasm. Don pulled his fingers out, hovered over her cock in hand and began to insert it into her pussy. I dare not touch my cock at this point as I would have stained the roof lining of the car. His cock disappeared inside her, his full length sliding easily into her well lubricated cunt. After a little positional readjustment Don began to work his cock in and out of Alice as he bent forward and gently began to nibble on her nipples.

I was now reaching a point of complete loss of control, I had not expected in my wildest dreams that our day would end like this when I had offered for Alice to join us at the Expo. Don was fucking her hard and I knew he was not going to last long. He was biting her nipples now and grunting as he thrust his hard cock in and out of her. Alice writhed underneath him at one point looking up catching my eye and smiling salaciously lost in her world of lust.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Don's question was aimed at me.

"On her tits" I replied desperate to see his cum shooting over my heavenly hot wife. Don pulled out and leaned over her and shot his load over her amazing rack splattering each tit with a substantial amount of hot sticky white spunk. He groaned loudly as spurt after spurt shot over her tits and up her neck. I too exploded trying hard to catch my own cum in my hand to no avail as it spurted all over my open trousers and the car seat. Alice reached up and helped him milk out the last few drops bringing her mouth up to kiss the head of his cock slipping it inside her lips and cleaning up the remaining beads of cum.

"Does that taste good?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah." was the reply.

Ten minutes later we were back on the road, Alice still not quite fully attired but at least semi decent as they kissed and cuddled for the rest of the forty minute journey home. I dropped Don off at his flat and Alice climbed up front with me retrieving her missing thong.

"Thanks for that mate, it was sensational." Don said as he reached through the open window of the car shaking my hand. "See you Monday morning."

"You will indeed" I replied, thinking to myself I'm sure that will be an interesting conversation.