An Interesting Thanksgiving Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake helps his sister clear her tracks.
4.9k words
4.48
64.5k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been half an hour since I'd left my sister's room after the... 'incident', and I couldn't think about anything else. I'd opened three different textbooks, trying to force myself to forget about it by studying but I couldn't take in a word: I finally gave up after reading the same sentence six times and still having no idea what it was talking about. I heard a voice calling up the stairs, my dad's:

"I'm heading out to pick up Jerry and Sid, I'll be back in an hour or so. Your mother's collecting your grandma, should be about the same. Make sure nothing burns down here, okay?"

I yelled "Fine" back down to him then rolled my chair back and breathed out a long, slow, deep breath, staring up at the slowly rotating fan on my ceiling. I couldn't shake the image of the photo I'd seen on my sister's computer. Part of my clean-up had been to sort all of the bullshit on her desktop into folders, so it wasn't even as if there was much covering the picture when it popped up - nope, just a full screen of her naked body with those devilish eyes looking back. Looking back at me.

"Fuck!"

I stood up and started pacing back and forth. Why was I thinking about it that way? How could I be thinking about my sister – my own sister, fer chissake! – like this? I don't know why, but the idea got into my head that I'd feel better if I just got myself off. I justified it to myself by arguing that if I could just clear the sexual thoughts from my mind I'd be able to think clearly about Lexi again and might be able to walk through and apologise to her, see if I could try to sort things out with her. At very least I could change the wallpaper settings so that picture wouldn't crop up again randomly. Or any other pictures like it. Shit, now I was wondering if there were more like it. I mean, that doesn't seem like the one dirty picture of yourself that you'd have, does it? It seemed more like part of a series, as if she'd been-

I caught myself and stopped.

"No. Think about something else."

I carried on mumbling to myself as I pulled up my torrent client and checked to see what I had downloaded already. I needed to find something with a girl as different from Lexi as I could. Someone tall, dark-skinned, dark-haired, big tits. It didn't take long before I found something in the ridiculous list of videos I'd lined up as soon as I got back, and the chunk of time I'd spent helping Lexi had given them all plenty of time to download (thank fuck my parents believed me when I told them they needed the premium package from their ISP a few years ago). I fired the video up and skipped forward to the first action scene: the girl had huge tits, super dark skin and a long face that was more strikingly beautiful that cute or pretty – nothing like Lexi. Perfect. Except, I shouldn't have been comparing her to Lexi – I should have be focussing on how hot she was and how good it looked to watch her suck cock. I started to get a response from downstairs and unzipped my fly, giving a quick glance over at the door to make sure it was firmly closed before I slipped my cock out through my boxer's buttonhole fly and let it spring free. Now, I'm not going to lie and say I'm the most hung guy in the world, but I will say that I do have a rather nice, thick seven-incher that's received nothing but rave reviews from the (admittedly) few girls who've had a turn on it. I grabbed some lube from my desk drawer (note to self: remove the lube from the drawer before Grandma takes over this room) and drizzled some into my hand, slicking it up and down my shaft.

"Mmm..."

I let out a soft moan – it had been almost a week since I'd last rubbed one out thanks to my super-religious, always-home roommate cramping any chance – and started to find a good rhythm that matched the girl's head-bobbing. I started to get really into the scene, thinking about how good it'd be to be getting some head right now when the guy pulled his cock from her mouth and motioned for the girl to get off her knees and mount the bed. I didn't even realise what was happening for a moment until she looked back over her shoulder and I came. I came hard. But I wasn't thinking about her, I wasn't even seeing her on my screen. I could only see the image of Lexi in that position, and that was what pushed me over the edge: it was Lexi's plump, pink, clean-shaven pussy lips – parting ever-so-slightly with her nubbin-like clit peeking out just a touch – and her tight, puckered rosebud just above them that I had the mental image of. It was the way her big, blonde curls spilled down from behind her ear to partially cover the side of her face – making that smoky-eyed look even more mysterious and sultry – that I couldn't stop myself thinking of. It was her cute, small tits hanging down and just barely visible between her spread legs that had taken me from leisurely stroking to spurting a huge load all over my T-shirt. I had cum – harder than I had ever before – thinking about my sister. I'd only seen the picture for a handful of seconds but it was seared into my retinas. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling a hot wave of shame wash over me, but the only thing on the inside of my eyelids was that picture.

"Oh fuck..."

I opened my eyes again and looked down at the mess covering my crotch and T-shirt. I was going to need to shower, and hope that my mom didn't look too closely at my laundry when she did it. Fuck it; I could just tuck this somewhere in the middle of the huge duffle bag of dirty clothes I'd brought back.

Fifteen minutes later I was standing under a hot stream of water and was finally starting to feel a little cleaner – both physically and mentally. The orgasm had actually helped clear my mind of sexual thoughts about Lexi. To an extent, at least. I still felt confused and ashamed and weird, but it wasn't as if I'd done any of it intentionally. I mean, I wasn't trying to think of her when I was jerking off – I was trying to do the exact opposite. And I didn't even know the pictures were on her computer – how was I supposed to know she'd been taking dirty pictures of herself in the first place? And who the hell stores that kind of stuff in My Pictures, anyhow? By the time I was stepping out the shower I was feeling pretty good about things: this was just a weird one-off thing, I could go back and see Lexi in a bit when she'd calmed down, act as if nothing had happened and just offer to change her wallpaper back to a static image. I kept that confidence while I cleaned my room up and re-packed everything I'd only unpacked a few hours ago. After checking everything was good in the kitchen I headed to the living room and threw on the TV, settling myself down in the couch to enjoy some dumb movie or a game – whatever caught my eye. After a few minute of channel-flicking I found Broken Arrow and grinned: I was set.

As soon as the first commercial break hit I walked through to the kitchen to grab myself a beer, glancing in at my parent's PC in the study as I walked past on my way. It wasn't until I grabbed the beer from the fridge that a nagging thought struck me. I cracked it open and decided I had to go deal with it now. I took a slug then walked upstairs and over to Lexi's door. I stood outside, took a deep breath, exhaled slowly then knocked twice.

"...what is it?"

I braced myself; this wasn't going to be easy.

"Listen, Lexi – I don't want to do this but I need to ask you a question and I need you to answer me honestly."

Silence was the only response I got. I wasn't surprised, so I continued:

"I don't care about the picture – truly, I don't – but I need to know if you used Mom's camera to take it."

I heard a sniffle from behind the door before it swung open and Lexi stood before me – her eyes still red from crying.

"Why?"

She seemed genuinely confused, not angry, like I was worried she would be.

"If you took the picture on her camera I need to know that you deleted it. I can all-but-guarantee Mom'll use that camera over Thanksgiving dinner this evening to take family pictures. And when she's finished taking them..."

I trailed off and raised my eyebrows a little, letting her fill in the blank for herself. She maintained the confused look for a second before the light-bulb suddenly clicked on and her eyes widened in shock.

"Shit! She'll want to show them to everyone on the computer! Fuckfuckfuck!"

I raised my hands and shushed her to calm her down.

"Easy, easy... it's okay; you can delete them before then. Do you still have the camera up here?"

Lexi shook her head frantically, her eyes still wide and panicked. I put my free hand on her shoulder and locked eyes with her, taking a slow, deep breath in then letting it out in a steady stream. Lexi took a repetition or two to sync with me but by the time she'd been through a few cycles with me she was far calmer.

"Okay. Go grab the camera and we can delete the picture."

Lexi bit her lip and looked down at the floor – seeing my sister shy and embarrassed was not a common thing for me, given her usual nature – before she murmured out a few words:

"Pictures. There's more than one."

Huh, so I was right. I mentally slapped myself upside the head myself for thinking about what might be contained in the other ones, and then came back to the current moment.

"Okay, we can delete the pictures, plural. Can you grab the camera?"

Lexi nodded and attempted a smile, turning one corner of her mouth up half-heartedly at me.

"Can you change the thing on my computer so it doesn't do that again? It changed to a picture of my and Amber at the lake a few minutes ago – I want to keep it at that one."

"Sounds good. I'll fix that while you get the camera."

"You're a good brother sometime, you know?"

I smirked a little at that and nodded my head sideways for her to get going. She stepped past me and headed for the stairs while I went over to her computer, taking another sip of beer on my way. I set the bottle down beside the laptop and pulled open the desktop setting to set it to stay on the current wallpaper image. It took all of fifteen seconds and – knowing it'd be at least another minute or so before Lexi got downstairs, found the camera and came back up – a little part of me was tempted to pull open the My Picture folder and see how many other pictures she'd taken of herself. My fingers hovered over the trackpad for a good ten seconds considering it before I wheeled back from the computer and took another drink of my beer. I was not going to think these thoughts.

"Okay, I got it. How do you delete stuff?"

Lexi walked back into the room, her head down focussing on the LCD screen on the back of the little point-and-click our Dad had got our Mom for Christmas last year. My mind wandered again as I looked at her: even with her big curls pulled up in a hair tie, wearing sweatpants and a loose-hanging shirt anyone could tell she was well-built and pretty – especially when she put effort in to her outfit.

"Jake?"

Lexi interrupted me from my reverie and I cursed myself again for the direction my mind had wandered in.

"Umm... you should be able to hit a button that looks like a 'play' symbol to pull up images."

"I don't see it. Oh wait, got it. Oh."

From the way her face fell I could tell that the image on screen was either the one that had popped up on her laptop, or another one just as explicit. I acted unfazed and carried on with my instructions, trying to think how camera like this usually worked.

"Right, you should be able to hit a 'Menu' or 'OK' button to get options up. Got it?"

Lexi furrowed her brow in concentration and clicked a few buttons, frowned more and tried another few. She looked up at me, her face starting to contort in panic again. I kept my voice low and level, attempting to soothe her.

"It's okay, we've got lots of time before Mom and Dad are back – we can work it out."

Another few minutes of false-starts – with Lexi very deliberately keeping the camera screen facing her and her alone – and her frustration was beginning to become obvious.

"I can change the flash setting, set an exposure – whatever the fuck that is – or self-timer but I can't delete them. What the fuck?!"

I sighed and pressed my thumb and forefinger into my eyes.

"Okay. Lexi? Turn the camera off then on again. Load up the image viewer and use the arrows to flick back to the least risqué one you have on there. I'll show you how to delete it then you can carry on and get rid of the rest of them."

"Umm..."

I dropped my hand and opened my eyes again, looking over to where Lexi sat cross-legged on the bed, biting her lip again.

"Seriously? You didn't take any with your clothes on or anything?"

I didn't realise what I'd said until the words were out my mouth and Lexi's cheeks lit up bright red. I felt my face flush as well and finished the last of my beer, mostly as an excuse to not be looking at Lexi anymore. I felt a familiar twitch in my pants and froze with the bottle upturned, looking at the ceiling. Seriously? I was getting wood from talking to my sister about her naked picture? I lowered the bottle as casually as I could and set it on her desk. Lexi was staring intently at the bedsheets when she answered, barely above a whisper.

"No. I didn't."

I exhaled deeply again, trying to think of where to go from here. Before I came up with a better solution Lexi spoke again.

"I'll find the one where I'm most covered up, but you've got to delete it as quickly as you can and never EVER tell anyone about these. Okay?"

I nodded mutely and wished I had another beer I could down to steady my nerves and stop my heart beating quite so hard and fast. I tried to stay cool as I nodded as nonchalantly as possible. Lexi stood up from the bed and handed me the camera, standing beside the chair I was sitting in to be able to look down at the screen with me.

"So, uh..."

I was staring a picture of my little sister on this tiny screen – her dirty blonde curls framing her trademark lopsided mischievous grin on her cute, freckled face; her arms folded over her chest to push her small but perky breasts together and up; her puffy nipples just barely poking out over her forearms; her perfect little bellybutton just barely visible at the bottom of the shot with a blue crystal pendant dangling on a silver chain from it. I swallowed hard and tried to control the stammer I was sure was going to come out in my voice.

"Uhh... here, you hit the, umm, green button to get the menu up."

The menu was semi-transparent so the image stayed pretty clear behind it as I tried to control my shaking fingers.

"Then, uh, we'll..."

I wasn't stalling – honestly, I swear – the menu was poorly designed and barely comprehensible at all. I was studying the unintuitive icons, trying my hardest to look at them and not what was behind them. Evidently I was taking my time since I got a shot in my arm from Lexi.

"You fucking pervert – you're checking me out!"

"No! No! I just, uhh, I can't figure this thing out – it's some weird no-name brand Dad bought! I've never used the thing before!"

I turned to her to plead my case – honestly terrified she'd think I was enjoying this. The funny thing is, she didn't sound all that mad, and when she'd hit me it was more of a playful "Oh, you..." play-punch rather than a "What the fuck?!" angry-punch. The look on her face was closer to friendly exasperation than to legitimate concern. I had no idea how to deal with this so I just turned away again and looked at the screen again – trying to keep my focus on the foreground.

"Ah, got it – you need to use the arrow keys to scroll down past the first screen; it's the very bottom option. See?"

I turned to her again to see if she was following and was surprised to find her face right beside mine: she'd leant over while I wasn't looking, putting her cheek right next to mine. She pulled away a touch when she realised I'd turned, looking back at me and nodding, a half-smile still floating on her face.

"And then you just hit the one that says 'OK', click right to confirm with 'OK' again and... voila!"

The image behind disappeared only to be replaced by another – clearly the next in her 'series' – where her eyes were half-closed and her head tilted back, biting her lower-lip while she cupped her left breast in one hand and pinched her right nipple with the other. Her grip on the nipple looked firm from the whiteness of her fingertips and the distance she was pulling it away from her body. Again, I only saw it for a half-second as I quickly handed the camera back up to Lexi to continue deleting the photos, but every detail of the image was preserved clear as day in my mind. I expected her to say something, or to move back over to the bed to continue the deletion or something. I considered standing up to leave but I could feel my cock was rock-solid in my pants just now so I opted to stay. As casually as I could I asked Lexi how it was going:

"You managing to delete those all okay?"

She gave a non-committal grunt in response and I gave a dumb nod she probably didn't even notice. After another minute of sitting awkwardly, listening to the click-click-click-beep of her deleting picture after picture while I waited for my erection to fade – something that wasn't happened too well with my mind racing with the three images that were rapidly changing my view of my sister – I turned to her again.

"How many did you take?"

Her cheeks reddened again as she replied:

"A few. I'm almost done, I swear."

She clicked another half-dozen or so times, intently staring at the screen as her cheeks stayed beetroot, before she finally stopped and tossed the camera onto her desk. She then flopped back on the bed, breathing an extended sigh of relief. I was about to get up to leave while she was lying down and less likely to notice the bulge in my pants as I walked out, but she sat back up almost immediately – her face back to her usually bubbly, happy grin.

"You, big brother, are a lifesaver. Thanks so much."

There wasn't a trace of sarcasm in her voice – quite the change from our usual interactions for the past year or so – and it felt good. I smiled back, a big genuine grin to match hers. She hopped off the bed and leant past me to grab the camera – her chest brushing against my upper arm, which didn't help with the erection issue one bit, especially not after having just seen photos of what was hidden under that shirt.

"I should put this back, so Mom can find it empty and ready to use tonight!"

"Good idea."

I placed my hands on the armrests of the chair, ready to hike myself out of it once Lexi was on her way out the room – hopefully I could follow her out on her way downstairs then duck into my room without her noticing the tent in my pants. I turned my head to the side to see what was holding Lexi up at just the moment she leant in to kiss my cheek again, but the quarter-turn of my head lined my lips up perfectly with the spot on my cheek she'd been aiming for just a second ago. Our lips met and we both froze – this wasn't what either of us had intended and we had no idea how to deal with it. Her lips were soft and gentle on mine and I had a fleeting urge to place a hand on the back of her head and pull her in for a proper kiss before we both pulled back in shock and surprise.

"Sorrysorrysorry!"

Lexi clenched her hands and stepped back, raising them up in front of her and pulling them in tight, her breathing suddenly rapid and shallow. I started up out of my chair – forgetting totally about my tumescence problem – as I spotted the signs of a panic attack coming on. The look on Lexi's face changed as soon as I got fully out the chair, though: suddenly I remembered why I'd been sitting so long. I started to stutter an explanation but no words came out and I just stared at her in horror, now worried that I was about to have a panic attack. Lexi lowered her arms and asked me quizzically:

12